A Genie for Jake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNWTBOD
TNWTBOD
500 Followers

"Um master what are you doing?"she asked him. Jake looked up at her in wonder. Surely it had to be clear what he was planning. He was preparing to eat her tiny little snatch and he made sure he told her as much.

"But master that's dirty and..and... unnecessary. You really don't have to."She said as her mind's presets went to work. After all genies shouldn't expect any type of sexual gratification from their masters. They had to remember that it was there jobs, neigh there only purpose to provide their masters with pleasure and to want anything in return was unheard of.

Jake just smiled up at her. He knew that she would be reluctant to receive any type of pleasure from him. He understood that that was just how she was built, but he was determined to make every time with her as satisfying as he possibly could. That being said he'd never been anywhere near this close to a female's nether region before.

With barely concealed eagerness Jake stuck his tongue out and gave her outer labia a tentative lick. He had expected some sort of unexplainable taste because in the locker rooms he often heard other guys talking about how much they couldn't stand the taste of pussy but Jake found the taste to be somewhat sweet and he didn't see a problem going in for another lick.

Now much bolder Jake started to increase the pace of his licking. He knew that you were supposed to take your time and then slowly increase your pace so he started by slowly licking her slit while throwing in a couple of kisses here and there. After a bit of this Jake brought his hands into play by using his finger to gently pry open her slit and stick his tongue directly inside of her for the first time. When his tongue invaded her hole the genie's legs bucked wildly and if he hadn't been holding on to her Jake was sure he would have been knocked off. Jake wrapped his arms under he legs to get a firm hold on her thighs and used it to keep her in place as he dived into her muff.

Jake was making up for his lack of experience with enthusiasm and his frantic licking and probing had the genie approaching climax fast. Jake was building more and more confidence as he started to hear little moans of pleasure escape from the genie's lips. He tried to remember everything that he ever saw or read about pleasing a woman. He swirled his tongue inside of her tunnel while he used his nose to stimulate her clit. He released his hold of one of her legs so he could massage the stretch of skin between her pussy and asshole.

When his genie started to roll and push her hips more towards his mouth Jake took it as a sign that she was close to coming. He believed in this situation that you were supposed to orally stimulate the clit to provide the best orgasm but he didn't want to just leave her actual hole unattended. Thinking quickly he withdrew his tongue from her hole and moved his mouth up until he had captured her tiny nub in his mouth. He also moved his fingers up to her pussy and carefully inserted two fingers. She was extremely tight and Jake could feel the walls of her honey pot clenching around his embedded digits. He applied a light suction on her clit while he started to scissor his fingers in and out of the genie.

Jake knew that she was close to an orgasm so he curved his probing fingers upward to search the upper wall of her tunnel. He'd read that the g-spot was located around there and that it gave women pleasure when stimulated to orgasm. When raking his fingers he came across a slightly ruff patch and the genie let out a slight scream in pleasure. Assuming he had found the spot Jake continued to tease it while increasing his suction on her clit and started to swirl his tongue around the little button. He tried to remember her tongue movements from earlier but he couldn't seem to replicate them. It mattered little though because the genie was already on the edge of an orgasm.

For some reason the genie was trying to hold back her orgasm. Jake figured she was trying to hold back because sex genies weren't supposed to feel pleasure when having sex.

"Go ahead and cum for me."Jake projected through his thoughts to the genie."Be a good girl and cum for your master." No sooner then the words left his brain Jake felt the walls of her pussy contract and hold his fingers in place at the same time her hips flexed and her back arched considerably. Jake sat back to watch her orgasm, his fingers still resting in her quim trying to prolong the sensations of her climax. He could see her legs quivering and her pussy was visibly contracting around his two fingers. Her hair was wet with sweat and clung to her body. The long red tresses whipping from side to side as she shook her head while shrieking in pleasure. Her whole body was covered with a light sheen of perspiration, giving her golden skin a slightly darker but shiner tinge. Jake doubted he'd ever seen anything as wonderful or beautiful as the woman in front of him in the throes of orgasm.Eventually her orgasm stopped and she slumped to the bed in exhaustion. Her eyes tightly shut as she savored the afterglow of a tremendous climax.

"Fuck that was awesome. I wish I could see that again."Jake thought absentmindedly, and just like that the genie was sent into another orgasm. She'd reflexively granted his wish although Jake was more thinking to himself than making an actual request. This orgasm was just as strong if not stronger than the previous one. Where before her hips had only rose, this time they skyrocketed into the air as her eyes opened in shock. A river of her juices gushed from her hole and down her legs and Jake could see her deep green eyes roll into the back of her head.

"Awww Fuck! Master I'm cumming!! I know I'm not supposed to but I'm fucking cumming." the genie yelled as she rolled from side to side cuffing her pussy. It was so sensitive at the moment that even the air was stimulating her. Jake looked on in wonder, if the last orgasm had been a work of art then this one had to be damn near a religious experience. He briefly marveled at how his stray thoughts had produced something like this. The old adage be careful what you wish for came to his mind. He was glad he learned the lesson now than to royally fuck something up later with a stray thought. He knew from now he'd have be careful of what he said or thought. Or at least delete the casual use of the phrase "I wish" from his mind. Still he thought that maybe a wish would be a good thing right now.

"Genie I wish that you were completely re-energized but still basking in the afterglow of your orgasm."Jake wish was just sexual enough for her to be able to grant it although it was completely unnecessary. Sex genies could re-energize themselves at will. It was one of the few things they were allowed to use there powers for independently. Although she would have had lost the feeling of her orgasm with her energy regained so maybe Jake's wish wasn't all that bad.

Jake watched the genie sit up and look at him. She had traces of tears in her eyes and Jake wondered what was wrong. Maybe he'd pushed her to far with that last orgasm or something and she'd felt violated.

"What's wrong?"he asked her tentatively. For all or Jake's experience with living alone he was still dreadfully lonely sometimes. His never saw his parent's, his grandma rarely visited, and he had no friends whatsoever so he thought that maybe he'd messed up somewhere. He wasn't really used to dealing with people his age.

"Oh master,"she said seeing the look of worry on his face,"I'm fine it's just that you aren't required to give me any type of pleasure for me to serve you and yet you still did. I was crying because I was thinking how wonderful it was to have such a gracious master as you."she said. And it was true. Most genies in her time period could look forward to regular beatings and mistreatment in their lives of servitude and would still love their master regardless but they still found it as a bonus when they had a good master. After all even though they were made into genies by the Master Jinn they weren't meant to be punching bags.

Relieved Jake reached over and rubbed her shoulder. He couldn't fathom how someone could possibly hurt such wondrous creatures so often that a kind master was deemed as someone who gave her an orgasm once or twice. It made him feel kind of bad that she expected so little of him and he vowed to try and be as good a master as he could be for her.

Now that they were just sitting here the sound of "Master" coming out of her lips over and over again was kind of awkward to Jake. He liked being called master but he wanted to earn the right first.

"I think that we should reserve the use of the word master for later. How about you just call me Jake for now?" he asked her. He realized that he was constantly referring to her as "genie" the whole time and found that weird as well. That's like him being referred to as "human". He knew he was supposed to name her so he started to mull names around in his head while she answered him.

"If you say so Mast- I mean Jake."she replied. Jake looked her up and down but kept focusing on her long red hair and deep green eyes. Her hair and eyes paired with her height reminded him of a Celtic beauty, although they were traditionally more pale than she was. But he figured he'd found a name that worked.

"How do you feel about the name Kira?" he asked her.

"it doesn't really matter how I feel about it?"she replied. Then leaned in and kissed him on the lips. "But for the record, I love it Jake." Smiling Jake hugged her to him for a brief second before looking over at the clock. It was six forty-five only a hour before he was supposed to be to wake up for school.

"Good" he said yawning as he got up and picked up the mail they'd knocked off the bed during their dalliance and placed it on his desk. After that he went ahead and laid back down. He felt a little sticky but he could take a shower in the morning. For now he was dead tired and needed the little bit of energy the hour nap would afford him. Laying down on the bed he opened his arms for Kira to join him and she quickly snuggled up to him. One leg wrapped around his with her breast pressed firmly into his side and her lips placed lightly on his neck.

"Goodnight Kira."he whispered as he started to drift to sleep.

"Goodnight Jake." she answered back as she too started to sleep. Before Jake went to sleep he couldn't help but wonder just how did his grandpa come across a genie vessel. He said that he'd left a couple more of the glass balls for him to find. Did that mean there were more genies or did his grandpa just think they were beautiful ornaments. It didn't matter to Jake though because the only genie he needed was curled up net to him sleeping. With a contented sigh Jake let all thoughts fall from his mind and basked in the felling of laying next to a warm body. He was sleep before even a minute had passed.

TNWTBOD
TNWTBOD
500 Followers