A Genie for Jake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNWTBOD
TNWTBOD
500 Followers

"So Kira anything interesting happen today?" Jake asked her. He was used to eating alone so small talk across the dinner table wasn't his forte.

"As a matter of fact one thing did happen." Kira replied,"While you were busy earlier today I had a little talk with Monica. She really is such a sweet girl. She told me that she was really happy for me and that you're a great guy, a "wonderful man" were her exact words. I could tell that she was a little sad that you were off the market and asked her if she liked you." She told Jake who had slowed down his eating as he listened to her story. He wondered when did she have time to do this, she was basically glued to him all day.

"She blushed really bad and started sputtering about how she likes you but I didn't have to worry because she would never think of trying to break us up. I really felt for her and told her that you had actually mentioned her to me a couple of times before, which caused her to look at me uncertainly. I told her that I didn't really mind if she wanted to sleep with you or anything like that. I told her we had a very open relationship where we picked women we both liked and if they were willing we weren't adverse to sharing."

"Tell me you didn't." Jake said. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Kira was going around telling girls he was in an open relationship that allowed him to sleep with whatever girl he wanted. It was the truth... but still people didn't need to know. Who knows how quickly this'll spread around the school.

"And wouldn't you be surprised master,but she actually went for it. I know what you think about Monica but she really has a wild side. I mean she's still a virgin but some of the things she thinks about doing to you... or letting you do to her I should say are downright unbelievable. Bottom line is that she's actually quite willing to have a couple of torrid threesomes with us. It's really a win-win. She gets to loose her virginity to a guy she really likes and we get to have fun with a delectable cheerleader." Kira finished. The most amazing part was that through this whole conversation she had continued to eat as if they were discussing the weather or something. By the time she had said all that Jake hadn't touched his food at all, but then again she was a sex genie, matters of sex to her ARE just as common as the weather.

As for Jake he didn't know what to think. He really didn't have a problem with having a threesome with Monica, what person wouldn't, but he needed some time to think over the implications. What if Monica was only agreeing cause she thought she could steal him away from Kira. While they hadn't promised her anything, she would still be hurt and Jake rather he not have anything to do with her than to hurt her. And besides he'd yet to even sleep with Kira yet so he really was in no positions to ponder threesomes. He planned on rectifying his virginity problem tonight though, and maybe he'd speak with Monica tomorrow during first period.

"Well Kira while I'm not exactly disagreeing to this little proposal let's just put it on the back-burner for a while." That seemed to please Kira enough and they went back into eating their food. Jake was busy digging into his steak when he felt Kira's feet crawl up his leg. He tried to ignore her but when she made a sweep against his crotch he looked up at her. She was sitting across the booth wearing a huge smile on her face. When he looked at her she took it as her cue to scoot around the bench and move closer to him.

"Are you enjoying yourself Master?" she whispered into his ear while she lightly tapped his thigh.

"Not here, Kira." Jake whined,"Do you really want to do this in the middle of a crowded restaurant?" Jake looked around to make sure no one was paying attention and luckily they all seemed preoccupied.

"What's wrong Jake? Afraid you might have an "accident" in your pants?" she teased as she applied more pressure to his growing cock. Jake stifled a moan and looked over at Kira. Her green eyes were swirling with mischief, inviting Jake to join in her little game. Throwing caution to the wind he decided to play along, besides if things got really bad he could always make a wish that no one noticed anything using the genie's inconspicuousness powers. Jake leaned over closer to Kira and leant down until his mouth was right by Kira's ear, at the same time he discreetly slid his hand under her dress and busied himself with playing with the soft skin of her thighs.

"You don't want to play this game with me Kira." he teased her. It was no possible way for her to win and he knew it.

"Oh really? And why is that Master?" Kira moaned as she felt Jake's fingers start to play with her panty clad slit.

"Because you're not going to win. You can't beat me and you know it." he said as he picked up the pace of his swirling digits. This caused Kira to spread her legs further to give him more room. "Look at you," Jake teased,"spreading your legs in the middle of the restaurant because you can't keep yourself under control." Jake's low voice was sending shivers down Kira's spine and was moving her closer to orgasm but since her vagina was completely covered and Jake was moving so slowly she knew she wasn't going to be able to cum with this alone.

"Please.." she whispered as she rolled her crotch around in an effort to get his fingers on her covered clit. She whined in frustration when he slowed his movements down once more.

"Please what?" he asked,"What do you want Kira?"

"Please make me cum, Master. I'm so close."

"I will if you do something for me." Jake told her.Once again he increased the speed of his hands while adding some extra pressure as well.

"Yes, yes anything. Just please make me cum!!" Kira begged in a whisper. Her knees lifting from the seat as she tried to get more friction out of his hand. Her thighs tightening and clenching as she got nearer to an orgasm that was close but unattainable.

"Well first I want you to apologize for the way you've been acting tonight. I brought you here for a romantic date, not for you to act like a dog in heat."

"I'm sorry," she blurted,"I'm sorry for disappointing you Master." Kira said. She was truly worried that maybe she had crossed the line with her teasing. After all this was her Master's first date; it was supposed to be special and she was ruining it with all her wanton ways.

"Oh don't worry my pet. I don't really mind. I really have no problem with the teasing but it might be a tad bit rude to the other customers not to mention the wait staff and other workers at the restaurant." Jake told her. To be truthful he didn't give a shit about her teasing him. The apology thing was more a show of dominance then anything else. He was holding her on the edge of orgasm until she did what he wanted and he simply needed things for her to do.

"Now if you learnt your lesson, would you like to cum?" Jake baited. He could tell Kira was on edge already and was close to a very powerful orgasm.

"YES!! I've learnt my lesson Master, please let me cum!" Kira begged once more. Jake looked around again to make sure that no one was looking then he slid the crotch of Kira's panties to the side to give himself access to her dripping hole. Kira let out a sharp hiss as Jake's sunk three fingers inside of her and Jake quickly moved to cover her mouth.

"I wish that you can't make any sound until I say otherwise. It's not that I doubt you're self-control but better safe than sorry." He whispered into her ear as he felt the slight tingle in the back of his head. "Now where was I.." Jake trailed off as he started placing tiny kisses on her neck while pistoning his embedded fingers inside of her. Kira let out a noiseless moan and arched her back as the pleasure took hold of her. Jake knew he'd said it before but he didn't think Kira could get anymore beautiful than she was at that moment.

Her eyes were lidded while her mouth hung open in a silent moan. Her read hair still hung high on her head but more strands had fallen and were now covering parts of her face. Jake knew that Kira had to be close and to tell the truth he was ready to get out of the restaurant and back to the house where he could finish this game of their's.

"Are you ready to cum?" Jake asked the riving beauty next to him. Kira attempted to say something but realized that she was unable to make noise so she just shook her head vigorously, trying her best to convey that she was more then ready.

"Well then cum." Jake whispered into her ear right before he lightly licked her earlobe. Kira's eyes shot open wide as the climax worked through her body. She was glad Jake had decided to take away her voice because she was sure she wouldn't have been able to keep quiet if he hadn't. As it was she was trying her best to control her spasms so that it didn't look like she was having a seizure in the middle of the restaurant. Even though she was in the midst of a mind blowing orgasm Jake was still pumping his fingers inside of her keeping her from being able to come down.

Jake was once again memorized by the beauty of her orgasm and wanted to see more. With a wicked grin he leaned towards Kira once more.

"Again." He simply stated to her and her orgasm was back at it's peak. It wasn't a new orgasm, more like the same one just replayed from the beginning. Jake was getting a kick out of seeing her cum once more. While last time he had been focused on her face this time he observed her body. His eyes locked onto her breast as they jiggled back and forth in her tight dress, or the way her muscles of her arms tensed as she gripped the booth in her fingers. Jake decided to play a game and see just how many different things he could notice.

Kira had just experienced her seventh straight continuous orgasm and Jake had noticed exactly sixty-eight unique observations. Some things were noticeable instantly like her distended nipples or the cute flush in her cheeks. Other things came with time such as the little river of juices escaping down her thighs, that hadn't appeared until her fourth orgasm but seemed to be growing exponentially with every one since. As for Kira she wasn't able to talk and she was quickly loosing her ability to think coherent thoughts as well. She was pretty sure she blacked-out during her whole fifth orgasm and hadn't awoken until the next one had started. When she heard him say "Again" once more she was thrown into another huge climax. She wasn't sure if she could take much more without passing out completely and she desperately tried to send a message to Jake that she couldn't take anymore. She finally remembered that she could talk to her master telepathically and began to talk hurriedly.

Jake was just about to send Kira into another climax when he heard her voice in her head.

"MASTER!!" the tired voice said to him."Please stop, I..I..I can't take any more." She stuttered mentally as the aftershocks or her orgasms caught up to her. Since Jake had continued to renew her climax she was never allowed to come all the way down from her orgasmic bliss. Now all seven orgasms-worth of aftershocks were hitting her at the same time and it was a struggle just to keep her eyes open.

"Sorry." Jake told her sheepishly. After making sure that Kira had successfully finished bathing in the aftershock of her orgasms Jake made the same wish he made earlier to allow her to regain her energy, he also gave her her voice back whilst he was at it. And just in time too because just as he finished the waitress showed up to their table. Seeing as they were finished with their entrees she inquired about dessert. Jake shot Kira a glance to see if she was interested in dessert because he didn't care either way. The smoldering look on her face answered his question though, so he opted for the check instead and the waitress went to go get the bill. When the server left Jake glance back over at Kira and saw she had a perplexed look on her face.

"Something on your mind Kira?" he asked her. He hoped he hadn't read her wrong and she'd actually wanted dessert.

"Well I was just wondering how fast we could get home and in the bed. I was hoping within the hour but it's a quarter till so I doubt we'll make it." she replied with a completely serious face.

"And just what do you have planned for when we get back there it you don't mind me asking?" Jake asked in a faux-innocent voice. Kira reached over to him and grabbed his semi-hard cock through his slacks. She gave it a tug or two before whispering in his ear,

"I was hoping to give this little date of ours a happy ending actually."

"Mhmm, and what kind of girls puts out after the first date?"

"Sluts Master?" Kira asked not understanding where Jake was going with this. Jake smiled a little and reached over to fondle on of Kira's breast that had been teasing him all night. He also used the hand to draw her closer to him so he could fell her other breast pressed into his side.

"So you're admitting that you're my little slut then?" he asked her as he tweaked the hard nipple pressing into his palm. This caused Kira to moan a little before she regained enough sense to answer.

"That's EXACTLY what I'm saying." she whispered to him as she felt her engine's revving back up. She didn't know how much more of this back and forth teasing she could take. She was about ready to take him right there at the table and she briefly wondered just where in the hell was the waitress with that bill."Do you not like lewd girls Master?" she asked Jake innocently as she looked up at him.

"In principal no, but do I like MY girls lewd? Well that's a completely different matter. I guess I'm just a hypocrite that way." Jake answered before he lowered his head to take Kira's lips in his. They began a furious tongue duel right from the start with both trying to conquer the other's mouth. Their lust had built so high that they didn't even bother to start slow. After a couple of minutes Jake pulled back, scraping her bottom lip with his teeth as he retreated.

"Mine." he told her, there faces just barely apart. Kira shivered as she heard his words. She was becoming increasingly turned on at the playful and dominant side he was showing her tonight. As for Jake he couldn't exactly explain where this new side of him was coming from but he thought it stemmed from a new found confidence. Before meeting Kira he was just a loner living by himself, now he was guy living with and dating the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. On top of that in most relationships one has to worry about what what they say in case they offended the other and were dumped. With Kira he could do pretty much whatever he wanted which allowed him to say things he normally wouldn't dare say out loud. He tried his best to gauge Kira's reactions for what she didn't and did like even though she would never tell him that she disliked something. Just like how this morning she was more into the sex because he was more dominant, yet didn't complain the night before when he was less so. He was trying to get a feel of what turned her on and what didn't.

When Jake finally tore his attention away from his beautiful genie he was surprised to see the waitress standing there bill in hand. Her cheeks were slightly flushed and Jake wondered just how long she'd been standing there. With a small nod Jake grabbed the check from her and paid, leaving her a bountiful tip for being so accommodating and not interrupting his and Kira's make-out session.

"She looks delicious Master." Kira commented as the waitress walked away. Her rear swaying enticingly inside of her tight work pants,"Want to take her home with us?" she asked him seriously.

"It's tempting but tonight it's just me and you. Besides, we still have to figure out the thing with Monica before we start adding even more people." He told her while standing up. "Are you sure you're not really a succubus?" Jake asked Kira as an afterthought when he extended his hand to help her up.

"Of course I'm not a succubus! However you seem to have a thing for succubi so I'm not surprised that I have succubus-like qualities and tendencies. In reality succubi and sex genie's aren't that much different from each other, both of us like to have sex and get our master's laid. The only real difference is that my magic is limited purely to sex whilst succubi can do pretty much anything they want with theirs. Oh and the whole soul stealing thing too, I can't do that." Kira explained as they walked arm in arm out of the restaurant.

When they reached the valet Jake handed the doorman his ticket and the valet went to retrieve the car. While the valet was doing that Jake took the time to tip the doorman. He'd heard that nearly all valets pooled their tips so it didn't matter who you actually gave the money to.

Jake stepped forward when he saw the car being brought around and when the valet got out he received the keys. He held the door open for Kira and then went in and got into the driver's side.

They were at the first light before Kira said anything to him.

"Master." She said. When Jake looked over to see what she wanted he was confronted with a white lace thong coming towards his face. Catching them on reflex he looked at them before asking Kira what they were for.

"I just thought you may need a little motivation to drive faster."

"And giving me your panties is motivation how?" Jake asked her.

"Well for one as we speak I'm dripping all over your expensive interior, the faster we get home the less damage I can do."

"And the second reason?"

"Remember when we talked about differences between succubi and sex genies earlier?Kira asked to which Jake nodded he did.

"Well I forgot to mention one more difference... sex genies fuck better!!" ______

Three records fell that night. The first was the marked top speed of the Lykan, previously 242 Jake managed to reach 247 as he raced down the straight road leading to his house. The second was the record for quickest car-to-bedroom transition. And the third was the time for the fastest removal of clothes ever performed. Kira and Jake were out of their clothes in a collective three seconds, and they didn't even use magic. True Kira had lost her underwear in the car and Jake's tie went flying of somewhere around the sofa but it was still a respectable time indeed.

The pair were standing in front of Jake's bed full naked and in a heated embrace. Their tongues battling back and forth for the umpteenth time today as their hands roamed over one another. From all the teasing throughout the day and especially at dinner there really was no need for any foreplay. By now the couple were more then ready for their first time together.

Twining his fingers into her hair Jake pulled back from their kiss while Kira whimpered in protest. Jake looked her in the eyes and was swept away by the emotion he saw reflected in them.

"Kira I going to ask you a serious question and I want an answer other than "I don't care" or "You choose" okay?" Jake said to her in all seriousness."For your first time how do you want it? I've heard that cowgirl is easier for virgins because they can control the pace but whichever way you want to go about it is fine with me."

No sooner then he finished talking did Jake feel himself being thrown onto the bed on his back. He regained his bearings just in time to see Kira getting on the bed and crawling toward him. The gleam in her eyes were downright predatory. A lioness closing in on the lonely, lost gazelle.

"Oh I'll take the top Master." Kira said as she straddled Jake and positioned herself over him."But not because it would be easier for me. You see, when someone boast that they fuck better than a succubus, they have to prove it. So after I squeeze a load or two out of you, I'll get you back hard and then you you can take me from behind like the slut that I am." Kira finished explaining with a flick of her long tongue across Jake's neck.

TNWTBOD
TNWTBOD
500 Followers