A Genie is Set Free

Story Info
Fantasy story about a picture that gets reality.
2k words
4.07
7.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday he had finally received the picture he had been wanting for so long.

Of course there was no thinking about sleep last night. Sure a hundred times he had picked up his mobile and looked at it. She was so sexy, so beautiful. Adam was absolutely fascinated and again he stared at the little screen, longing for her to appear in reality.

Weeks ago he had asked the girl he adored to send him this kind of photo. She had sent several others, properly dressed, showing him new nail-style or shoes she had just bought. But when she told him, she just had ordered new thongs and he asked for a picture when she tried one on, she had refused. Many days later, after he had really been on his knees begging her, yesterday, finally his mobile had given the sweet ding for a message. Of course he straight away opened it and he couldn't believe his eyes.

There she was, wearing a very short T-shirt just covering her breast and a beautiful black thong. The smile she had on her face had made the image just perfect.

Adam enlarged the image on his screen and slowly moved it around, tenderly touching it with his finger to watch every little detail it showed. He even could see her slightly erect nipples pressing against the fabric of the shirt. When he pushed it up so the ham of the shirt was on his screen he believed that a second later he would be able to have a look at her breast.

He pushed it further up and had a long close look along the seam of the small thong. Her legs and her mound of Venus really got his attention.

Suddenly his mobile vibrated violently and he dropped it on the couch. He couldn't believe his eyes when a kind of fog started to raise from its screen. What had he done? It was impossible, that he had overheated the device by just looking at a picture. Or would it be possible and he just couldn't imagine?

He stared at the steam as more and more filled the air above the little screen on his couch. Then the steam was moving away to the other side of the table and real slow a figure appeared, where seconds before there was just this strange fog. Finally the whole steam had disappeared and he couldn't believe his eyes as in front of him stood...

"Martha?" he asked in disbelieve

She smiled even brighter than on the picture when she said:

"Yes, darling. I am sorry but I could not come earlier as my old master wouldn't let me go. And then yesterday his daughter stole his mobile, left it in her classroom and I could escape. So I followed your call. Here I am as you wished, young darling master Adam."

Adam thought he was dreaming and rubbed his eyes to wake up. But then, when he opened them again, the beautiful woman was still standing just about a yard away.

"Master Adam?" he asked.

"Yes, of course. I am here and I will serve all your needs willingly."

The smile on her face was that of an angel. Adam had several times before, when he received image-messages from her, already fallen in love with exactly that smile.

Now he stood up and walked over to the young genie.

Softly and carefully he laid his hands on her hips and for the first time felt her velvet like and warm skin. Martha just kept smiling while he explored some more of her body.

He had to check if she had feelings like a real woman and so his hands went upwards and disappeared under her t-shirt. When he reached the bottom of her breast he stopped and looked into Martha's eyes. They had darkened slightly and he saw that her lips were opened.

"Did she really feel it?" he thought.

He intensified his exploration and softly touched one of her nipples. Martha inhaled deeper. He tried again and this time squeezed the little nub a bit.

Her lips opened further and she let out a soft moan.

"She likes it," he jubilated inside and now he dared asking her:

"Do you like it?"

She nodded.

"You like more of it?" he provoked.

"As much as you like to give me, master," she whispered with a sigh.

Adam grabbed the hem of her shirt and when he lifted it she helped him by stretching her arms up. Seconds later she was naked from her waste up and Adam took her bud in his mouth and softly sucked on it. Then he released it and licked over it with his tongue before again it disappeared between his lips.

Martha's hands were behind her head and she bend her body slightly backwards to let him have any access he required. She enjoyed his attention so much as she knew from texting with him that he was able to have a woman in his arms fly to extreme heights. And that was exactly what she had been longing for, for a long time.

In the meantime Adam had taken his second hand into his action and while he was serving her right breast with his mouth and tongue, her left breast was being kneaded and her nipple played with by the thumb of his other hand.

He let Martha savor the feelings he was able to cause for quite a while. Then he straightened himself and took her face in both hands. When he brought his mouth closer to hers, her lips opened and she welcomed his tongue by playing it with her tongue.

More and more passionate their kiss developed and Adam pressed her muscular but still female body against his. Martha didn't object. And when they broke the kiss they both were breathing hard but smiling happily.

Now Adam left her standing and went around her.

"I like to see every little detail of your wonderful body," he said. "And these firm two cheeks of your bum are really worth a closer look."

Then he grabbed them with both hands and slightly pulled them apart. He got down to his knees and put a tender kiss on her tailbone, letting his tongue slide down her spin to the waistband of her thong. As tiny as it was, now this last piece of cloth was in his way. So he hooked his fingers into the waistband and slowly, real slowly pulled her thong down. While it went inch for inch down her hips and then her legs, he started kissing each part that now was freed. Yes, of course he had noticed that she slightly had opened her legs so it would be easier for him. And he tried his best to reward her for her help.

He kissed along her spine, playing with his tongue, kissed and tenderly bit her cheeks, kissed and licked this sensitive spot where the cheeks go over into her legs. And of course he went as far as possible inside between her legs.

Then he grasped her hip and slowly turned her around. Martha followed his movement and when she was standing with her front to him and he started kissing her mound and intending to go further down, her arousal increased by only imagining what would happen seconds later. And Adam didn't completely disappoint her as he brought the thong down to her knees and started darting his tongue between her folds.

"Oh God is he good," it screamed inside Martha and she wanted to open her legs for him so she could feel him more intensively. But when she tried, she discovered that her thong blocked her plan. What should she do now? She wanted him so bad. Her vagina was dripping from lust and she could feel little drops running down her thighs.

Adam could read her mind and that was exactly why he hadn't slid the tong completely down. He wanted her to suffer a bit. Because after that she would even more savor the feelings he had in mind to let her have. So he just grabbed her buttocks, pulled them apart and pressed her body hard against his face. Now his hand slid down the back of her thigh pushing the tiny cloth further down and when the hand came up again Martha opened wide for him to maybe let her have the final stimulation and then push her over that well known cliff into wonderful relaxation.

While kissing and tonging his sexy genie Adam for his part savored Martha's rotating hips and the wonderful smell of her growing and growing arousal. Her clit was hard like a little rock and clearly showing him where Martha would like intensive attention. Her labia was swollen in the meantime and when his tongue darted in, he clearly felt like it was grabbed.

Adam smiled. He knew exactly what he was doing and now he wanted this beauty to not be able to think anymore but give herself to pure ecstasy.

While he licked and sucked her clit and the upper part of her labia he let two fingers slide into Martha's love canal from behind.

She screamed for the first time, when he entered her and her hands went to stabilize her to the backrest of the couch, so she wouldn't just fall to the ground.

Adam started to finger-fuck her hard and fast while he kept licking and sucking her clit and it didn't take very long before he heard another scream. But this time it was not from surprise but from a gigantic climax that had just hit the beauty in his arms.

Martha's hands left the couch and she pressed Adam's face hard against the base of her pelvis while wave after wave washed over her and took her away to a far paradise.

When finally she could calm down again she looked down at Adam, whose face was completely wet and his eyes sparkling with love and satisfaction.

"Darling master, generally it is MY job to let YOU have the feelings you just gave to me. I thank you very much for your love and tenderness. Would you now let me give you the suitable reward?"

Adam laughed when he said:

"Sure, little genie of mine. I am more than ready for any reward you could think of."

Martha just pushed against his shoulders so Adam came to lie on his back. Like a snake going at her prey, Martha bent down, took Adams trousers and boxers off and then his remarkable member disappeared between her knowing lips. She started licking the little head and then sucking it in to its end. Then she came up again, licked over its top only to let it disappear again.

She was careful not to let him have too much lust as her plans were different then him spraying into her throat - even though she would have liked to taste him as well.

Adam started moaning loud and his lower body moved up and down to meet Martha's moves.

Suddenly she raised her body and let hers sink on his, guiding the hard phallus straight into her still and again soaking wet vagina. Now it was Adams turn to scream when she grabbed him with her vaginal muscles and slowly slid up and down on him.

She rode him changing speed and intense from soft and just inside her to hard, fast and sunk to the hilt until she felt that he was close to come.

Now she sat down deep into his lap and started gyration of her lower body. She knew that this was a movement no man could stand for a long time. And Adam was no exception.

Within short time his hands clenched on her thighs and he sprayed all his lust deep into her love-canal again and again.

Minutes later Martha let herself roll to the side and slid up along his body. She kissed him tenderly and said, smiling:

"I guess, I found a great new master with very special abilities so not only all his needs but mine as well should most thoroughly be taken care of."

They both laughed and sunk into a loving kiss.