A Gentle Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaime stopped and stared at Ben's chest. The last few nights she would fantasize about how he'd look without his shirt. Ever since that first morning she didn't feel comfortable enough taking her fantasies any further than them deeply kissing while Ben was shirtless. However, seeing him up close like this caused her to pause. For a moment she didn't say a word, she just eyed his body and followed the muscles as they contracted and relaxed with every intense breath caused by his long morning run. Instinctively noticing that Jaime was staring at his chest caused him to smile. He liked knowing how attractive his big sister thought he was and what this did to both of them.

"My eyes are up here, Jaime." Ben said with a laugh in his voice.

"Oh, god... sorry. I guess guys aren't the only ones who stare inappropriately." Jaime said. Her face was now red with embarrassment.

"It's alright. I kind of liked it. Maybe I'll be like this more often around you." He said teasing.

Jaime just looked down at her feet; the heat of embarrassment was reaching her pussy, making her wet. Ben reached over and lifted her head leaning in to kiss his sister. His lips pressed against hers holding her face in his hands as he moved closer. Reacting to his lips and the stir of electricity deep in her vagina, she reached up touching his shoulders and chest. They both opened their mouths and let each other's tongues explore the others mouth. Jaime's hands rubbed Ben's chest. She enjoyed how the sweat showed off his chiseled body and how the kiss made her feel. Pressing her chest against his body, her arms wrapped around his neck, and he could feel her breasts collapsing into him. For this moment, they didn't care that they were brother and sister; they explored each other with this deeply sensual kiss. Gently pulling herself away Jamie excused herself and left for work.

With Jaime gone and Ben left alone he braced himself on the wall giving out an audible sigh. This kiss was certainly different. All of the others were innocent, gentle, and to be honest, nothing more than quick pecks. But, this one was so much more. Why did this happen? What's more, why didn't he feel guilty for it? After all, they were siblings so he should be feeling embarrassed since it was wrong, so why didn't he?

Ben couldn't get the kiss out of his head. He loved feeling her against him. He loved the feel of her hands on him while her mouth was exploring his.

Alice brought him out of his trance.

"Uh, good morning?" She said. Embarrassment was in her voice.

"Yeah... it is." He said, still under the spell that Jaime had left. Alice didn't move until Ben was past him up the stairs.

Ben only came to himself when he made it to his bedroom and realized that his cock was hard and that his running shorts weren't hiding anything to the imagination. Alice clearly noticed and this both embarrassed and excited him the more. Seeing how hard he was brought him back to thinking about Jaime. Taking off his shorts his cock was fully exposed. He remembered the feeling of Jaime touching him and wondered what it would be like if she touched his cock. This excited him the more and he moved over to his bed where he laid down. His eyes closed as his fantasy played out.

"What ever are we going to do about this?" She would say as she began to massage his cock through his shorts. Leaning against the wall for support she would get on her knees and pull down his shorts, the sight of his cock as hard as it was would give her a smile and she would take it in her mouth.

Ben was stroking his cock letting out quiet moans as he fantasied.

As Jaime sucked on his cock her free hands caressed his balls and massaging his legs and abs. With every suck taking more of it in her mouth until he couldn't last any longer and reaching his orgasm shooting cum deeply in her mouth.

Ben released. Giving out a loud cry of pleasure as his cum came shooting on his torso. As he came to himself he began opening his eyes when he saw a figure dart out of the room. He didn't see who it was but he felt embarrassed that he forgot to shut his door and that one of his sisters had been watched him masturbate. Was this the same person that saw him that first morning? Was it Alice who had just seen his cock hard through his shorts or was it Rebecca? He couldn't be sure.

He got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Coming downstairs he was sure that both Alice and Rebecca knew what he had done and that Alice saw his hard on. However, he just didn't know which one actually saw him masturbate. Neither of them mentioned it but periodically throughout the day when Alice and Rebecca were just out of hearing range Ben would hear them talking and then giggle. Ben felt insecure and embarrassed. His previous thoughts and fantasies were gone due to all of the laughing behind his back. He tried to avoid them whenever he could and when he couldn't he tried desperately to get their minds on other things.

As late afternoon approached, Jaime arrived home from work. However, this didn't divert Alice and Rebecca and they didn't give Ben a quiet moment to able to talk to Jaime about the kiss from the morning. In fact their quiet teasing's and laughing increased into nearly direct laughing at Ben.

The teasing had increased so much that before dinner was even ready Ben got up from the couch and stormed out of the room violently.

"What was that about?" Jaime demanded.

"Uh, nothing... I'll go see." Rebecca said looking over to Alice.

There was a light tap on the door as it opened slowly.

"Ben?" Rebecca said quietly, popping her head around the door to see Ben staring out the window, his face red with embarrassment and anger.

"What do you want?" Ben said, not turning around.

"I wanted to apologize." Ben didn't turn around. Rebecca slowly walked over to Ben. Grabbing his arm to cause him to turn around, he relented, and she led him over to his bed where she sat down beside him.

"What is it?" Ben asked again.

"Look, Alice and I shouldn't have been so insensitive to you today. It was rude. We really are sorry."

"What was it even about?" He said trying to convince himself that he didn't already know.

"Ben, you know what I'm talking about. Alice saw you this morning. After she ran into you after your run and noticed that you were... well, that you were clearly excited over something, she followed you to your room and saw you touching yourself."

"Sure, okay. All of that is natural and healthy." He said with an attitude.

"Ben, I'm trying to be open here."

"Okay. Then what else are you talking about?"

"Alice heard you." Rebecca told him.

"Heard what? I was jerking off. I was probably just moaning."

"Oh, Jesus Ben. That must've been some fantasy you were having. You don't even know do you?" Rebecca asked.

"Know what?" Ben responded.

"You kept mentioning Jaime. Alice said it was only quietly at first. But when you reached your orgasm she said that you started almost screaming her name. You didn't realize?"

Ben was a statue. He was completely taken back. He knew very well that he fantasized this morning about Jamie but had no idea that he audibly kept saying her name. He didn't say anything at first. Then he just leaned over and put his hands over his face.

"Oh, fuck, no." Ben managed to say.

"Ben, look at me." Rebecca said, rubbing his back, trying to make him feel better about the embarrassment of Alice finding out he was jerking off to thoughts of their older sister. After a moment, he slowly looked over at Rebecca. "It's alright. Let me tell you something that not even Jaime knows." Ben didn't answer. He just looked at his sister. "You have to promise not to tell Jaime. I'm not sure how she'd react if she knew."

"Ok. Sure. But, what are you getting at?"

"When Alice and I had just graduated High School. We had just turned 18 at the time. Before we went off to college we were both scared and excited at the new chapter in our lives. However, neither of us had even kissed a boy let alone had sex. And we wanted some experience before we left for college. So, one night while we were talking about this we agreed that it would be best if we were each others first."

"What! You and Alice?" Ben said surprised at the confession.

"Yeah, me and Alice." She responded "and until tonight no one knew. But, what I'm trying to tell you is that even though we shouldn't have made fun of you, we really do understand what you're feeling." Rebecca finally admits.

"I really don't know what to say." Ben said.

"You don't have to say anything. Just know that I understand. You don't have to worry about how we feel." Rebecca says with a wink as she leaves the room.

Ben just sat there. He was absolutely stunned. He could barely believe what he had just heard. What did this really mean? And kind of family did he have? What bothered him more was that he wasn't uncomfortable or set off by this. It all felt very natural and beautiful to him. It felt as if a great treasure had finally been unlocked. Ben finally felt free.

The rest of the evening was quiet. Throughout dinner both Alice and Rebecca kept up with their hidden talking but now that Ben knew what it was about, he wasn't upset by it. The only part of the evening that seemed a little suspicious to Ben was that after dinner Rebecca suggested that they all watch a movie. Everyone agreed and Alice and Rebecca rushed to the front room and both picked places to sit that forced Jaime and Ben to sit together. Ben had been cleaning up after the dinner throughout this and when he made it into the front room he saw Rebecca look over at him and then over to the seat directly by Jaime and then back to him as she gave him a wink. Ben just rolled his eyes at her but he grinned when he sat down by Jaime.

As the movie began Jaime rested against Ben's chest and he put his arm around her waste. He liked the feeling of her being against him and began to rub her back, around to her side, and down to her buttocks. Jaime didn't seem to mind, in fact her arm was around him and every time his hand reached her buttocks her arm tightened around him.

When the movie wasn't even half over, Alice and Rebecca had disappeared for the night, leaving Jaime and Ben by themselves. Ben adjusted and Jaime followed suit.

"I want to feel guilty for this morning. But I don't." Jaime finally said still watching the movie.

"I know. Me too. I've been thinking about it all day." Ben said as he brushed her hair.

"But what does it mean? What does that make us?" Jaime finally looked at Ben.

"Let's not think too deeply into it. I don't think that we should feel bad." Ben said as he kissed her. Jaime sat up; they both were facing each other on the couch now.

"I'm still very nervous. This is all new to me." She said.

"So let's not over think it and just enjoy the moment." Ben assured her as he leaned in again. Jaime responded by falling into him. They kissed just as passionately as they had in the morning letting their hands fall where they wanted. Ben began lightly brushing her face and neck as they kissed and Jaime massaged his shoulders and arms again. Ben let his hands gently fall to her shoulders and arms as he grabbed her and lifted her on top of him. Jaime responded by falling closer into him as she wrapped herself around her little brother.

Ben let his hands fall to her breasts. He gently squeezed them and began to rub and massage her breasts over her shirt and bra. Jaime responded by letting out a moan as she briefly let her head fall back due to the pleasure of being touched in this way. Ben reached down to take off her top when she suddenly protested by grabbing his wrists.

"I don't think I'm quite ready for that just yet. This is still a little too strange for me."

"That's alright. I understand. I just hope you're not having regrets." Ben said.

"Well, no, I'm not. It's just that apart of me is just not over knowing that I want you in this way. I'm just a little scared that I feel about you like this." She told him, her voice quiet and afraid of how he would feel about this concern.

"Jaime, don't worry. I understand completely. The last thing I want to do is make you uncomfortable or have you regret any of this. Let's just try and take it slow and if at anytime either of us wants to stop then let's agree that we won't be afraid to tell the other. Agreed?"

"Thanks, you're sweet. I knew you'd understand."

"It's getting late. What do you say we head to bed? Talk more in the morning?" Ben said letting Jaime get up from off his lap. Moving off the couch they grabbed their hands and made their way upstairs where they stopped to kiss goodnight, their hands still intertwined. As they pull apart their hands are the last to separate.

A few hours later and Ben was still awake, unable to sleep. For the last couple of days all he could think about was Jaime which both excited and scared him. He knew that feeling this way about his sister would be considered taboo for the rest of the world but reasoned that he couldn't fight how he felt and only hoped that she felt the same and with the same resolve.

Ben felt restless and after a few hours of shifting, trying to fall asleep he got up and went down to the kitchen to get a glass of water. He thought about Jaime and how much he wanted to be able to touch her again. He thought of Rebecca and what she had told him just hours ago about herself and her twin sister. Putting the glass in the sink he made his way back upstairs when he suddenly stopped as he saw Jaime leaving his room.

"Jaime. Everything okay?" Ben says causing Jaime to jump a little.

"Oh, yeah, just couldn't sleep is all." She says.

"Neither could I. I just needed some water. I guess my mind won't rest."

"Yeah, I know what you mean." She says

"Here, why don't you stay with me tonight. You'll sleep better." Ben says as he pulls Jaime into his room.

They walk over to his bed and climb in. Jaime rests her head on his chest and she begins to stroke his chest with the tips of her fingers.

"You okay? What's up?" Ben asks Jaime.

"I keep thinking about you." Ben smiles at this before responding.

"I was just thinking about you as well, Jaime. This trip had been very eye opening for me."

"How so?" She says enjoying lying here with him.

"Like I said a few days ago, no one else can ever compare to you and even though our situation is tender, and with how others might perceive it if found out, I think I'm starting to realize that the only person I want is you, Jaime."

"I'm feeling the same way. What I find scary is that it feels normal. All I want is you, Benny." As she says this she leans up and they both kiss.

With his lips pressed against hers he reaches around her, pulling her closer to him. Feeling both of them this close they begin to feel electricity building within them. Being this close to him she climbs on top of him taking off her shirt exposing her breasts. Ben sits up and they wrap their arms around each other. Feeling her naked breasts pressing against his bare chest Ben kisses Jaime all the more deeply moving from her lips, down to her neck, and down to her breasts. He first gently kisses her breasts all over before taking her erect nipples into his mouth. Jamie presses him further against her as his tongue begins to flick and play with her breasts.

Picking her up he rolls her over on her back and pulls off her panties. Standing up he takes off his shorts and lies back down. They become lost and intertwined in one another. Their hands desperate to explore and learn every inch of the others body as they feel their naked bodies rubbing together. Ben slowly makes his way down Jamie while his hands and mouth continue to explore her body. Her legs open up to him, almost involuntarily, and gently kisses the sides of her thighs, then the top of her pelvic making slow circles around her vagina. Continuing to do so until he comes to her vagina, which has already become wet with anticipation. Kissing and licking her labia his tongue separates her lips and begins to lick her urethra as he make his way up to her clitoris. Reacting, her legs wrap around him as her back arches and her hands press down on his head. Continuing to lick his sister's clitoris her body tells him that she is coming close to her first orgasm of the night. Sensing this, Ben quickens the flicks of his tongue. As she comes to orgasm she lets out a loud yell arching her back violently as the electricity of the orgasm surges through her body. Not wanting to end the night Ben doesn't stop but makes his way kissing her pelvic, then her stomach, then kissing just between her breasts, and back up to her lips.

She pushes him down on the bed. She leans down and rubs herself from his abs and up to his face, stopping to let him suck once again on her breasts. As she makes her way back down she kisses and massages her way down his body. Making her way down to his already hard cock she grabs it with her right hand as she starts to stroke him up and down while her left hand begins to massage his balls. She kisses the tip of his cock and he reacts by letting out a moan. Jamie then opens her mouth and takes him in letting her saliva moisten his cock and pushing her further down to let his entire cock in her mouth. The more she sucks on him the more she needs and so she begins to pulse her head up and down quicker and quicker. His body reacts and even though he warns her when he's about to cum she pushes her head further down allowing him to shoot his cum deep in her throat. Cleaning him off with her tongue, Ben pulls her up and they kiss yet again.

Tasting both of them on their lips sets them off again and without a word they continue. Throughout it all, not saying a word, they just let their bodies speak with each other. Jamie reaches down and begins to jerk her brother off getting him harder quicker. He positions himself above her and lets his hard cock push its way inside her pussy. Slowly pushing him inside of her, her moans become louder as Ben pushes his cock deep inside her. Working his cock in and out of her Jamie begins to match his movements with her hips. Grabbing his ass with her hands she begins to push down wanting his cock deeper and deeper inside her. His thrusts become harder and quicker and their moans turn to loud cries. As Ben gets closer to cumming he manages to warn Jamie, but she wraps her legs around him, keeping him inside of her. He continues to work his cock in her and as he cums she also reaches orgasm at the same time, he violently thrusts even deeper and shoots his cum all the way inside of his sister.

Exhausted he lets himself fall on her breast. Her hands run through his hair and she strokes his back, both of them panting and sweaty with their activity.

"Shit!" Ben suddenly sits up in bed as he realized that he and Jaime hadn't used any protection and what that could mean. Sitting up next to him, she puts her arms around him.

"What, what is it?" Jaime asked. Wondering what was wrong.

"Shit, oh, fuck. I'm so sorry," Ben, said, "we didn't use protection!"

"It's okay, Benny, I wanted you to." She assures him.

"But, Jamie, aren't you afraid of what might happen? I did cum inside you!"

Taking a pause before answering. She's never told anyone what she's about to tell him.

"No, I'm not. After Mom and Dad died I had my tubes tied. It was too much for me and I didn't want my own kids to go through the same thing if anything ever happened to me, so I chose not have any kids." Jaime answered.

"You never mentioned anything." Ben responded.

"I had just graduated college. Loosing our parents affected me in a way that I wasn't prepared for. Having the procedure done was how I coped with it at the time."

"So, did you ever regret taking it upon yourself to take care of us, then?"