A Gentle Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not. We were all we had and the last thing that I wanted was you three sent to homes where you didn't have family. I wanted to take care you." She answered.

"So, no regrets then?"

"Of course not. I don't have any regrets about what we did. I liked feeling you inside me. I wanted it. And...since we are still up." She says leaning over as she starts massaging his cock. "I think I need another taste of that delicious cock of yours." She says as she gently pushes him down on the bed and positions herself just between his legs.

Ben is already hard as Jamie bends down and begins to lick the length of his shaft up and down. Spitting on his cock to get it wet she grabs his cock and begins to stroke it up and down. Ben moans at her touch. Taking his cock in her mouth she purses her lips together tightening her hold on him. Pulsing her head up and down she grabs his upper thighs for support. Taking more and more of his cock in her mouth with every downward stroke she briefly pauses before coming back up to feel to tip of his cock touching the back of her throat. Her moans cause a vibration in his cock that heightens the sensation. Her tongue playing with and flicking his cock as she pulses her head.

Whenever she feels him coming close to orgasm she pauses just long enough to prolong this moment; she loves the taste of her bothers cock and wants this to last until he just cannot stand it any longer. After nearly a half hour of sucking his cock she finally relents and grabs his cock with both hands as she quickly stokes him to his climax. His moans and the movement of his hips tells her that he is about to cum and so she puts his cock all the way in her mouth just as he lets out a loud cry cumming deeply in her mouth. Swallowing, she licks his cock clean from the remnants of his cum, and being still sensitive after his orgasm he instinctively jerks his hips up as she licks him clean. Swallowing the last of his cum she lifts up her head giving him a large smile.

"Holy, fuck, that was amazing!" He says out of breath. She giggles at hearing this as she makes her way back up to his side, laying her head on his chest.

Ever since that first night with Ben, Jaime felt just like she had back in school. Work couldn't go quick enough and as soon as she was able to she left for the house as quick as she could just to see him waiting for her. She still had no idea that their twin sisters knew about her and their brother so before she entered the house she would do whatever she could to keep her composure preventing her from bursting in and running into Ben's arms. However she tried, though, she always greeted Ben with her most warm smile that was only for him and he always in turn returned it.

Because Jaime wasn't aware that her sisters knew anything she always waited until they were asleep to sneak into Ben's room at night and always went back to her room before they were awake. Ben had tried to tell her that it would all be alright that they didn't need to sneak about, but, she always told him that there was no way he could know and that she preferred to keep it between them for the time being. Ben had relented and let the subject lie for the time being mainly because Alice and Rebecca were scheduled to fly out in two days time and then it would be only him and Jaime for the rest of the summer.

"Ben, why can't we just tell her that we know?" Rebecca asked.

"She's just not ready, yet. Plus, I'm not sure how she'd take to learning that you two know about us before we even did." Ben answered in response.

"I don't know things would just be easier on you two I would think." Rebecca said.

"Guys, I get that. I do. I just think we should take it easy with her. Give her some time." Ben said, ending the conversation just as Jaime walked in the house. Ben turned and immediately rose from the stool at the breakfast nook where he and the twins were talking. Ben went around the corner to the front room to see Jaime. With their sisters in the other room they hugged and kissed each other. Ben placed her hand in his and they went upstairs to her room where they closed the door.

With the door closed Ben pulled Jaime into him and pressed his lips into hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck lifting herself on her toes as they kissed. Finishing the kiss they stayed wrapped in each other's arms. Ben breathed her in and she kissed his neck as they broke the embrace.

"That was a warm welcome." Jaime said with a smile.

"I missed you today. I couldn't wait for you to come home." He said, offering her a smile in return. Heading back downstairs Jaime let go of Ben's hand just before making it into the kitchen.

"How was work, sis?" Alice asked.

"Eh, the same, nothing too special. What did you guys do all day?" Jaime asked in return.

"Oh, causing trouble, you know, not much." Alice said with a chuckle.

"So what do you want to do for dinner?" Jaime asked the group.

"Let's just keep it simple - pizza and beer?" Rebecca offered.

"Sounds good to me. Jaime, why don't you and Ben go grab the pizza and beer and we'll pick out a movie?" Rebecca said.

On the way to the store Jaime had her hand on Ben's thigh as he drove, glancing over to him she watched his face as he focused on driving. Watching him, the thought struck her that ever since that first night together she didn't see Ben as her younger brother but as the man with whom she could see herself falling for. The thought both scared and excited her and caused her to release her hand.

"You okay?" Ben asked as she took her hand away.

"Yeah, fine. Why do you ask?" Hoping he wouldn't press the question.

Being out together, even if it was only at the store, felt good to the both of them. Though, being in public in their hometown they refrained from embracing in any way. It still felt as if they were actually together and that their relationship wasn't looked at as taboo. Every so often they would glance at each other and smile with the type of smile that you know is only for them and them alone.

Alice and Rebecca seemed to have disappeared leaving Jaime and Ben by themselves. They enjoyed having the house to themselves for a short while. When they came back they had a number of board games.

"We thought, since both Alice and I are leaving soon, that we could spend tonight just hanging out, making it a board game night." Rebecca said as they walked into the room.

The small group gathered around the coffee table in the front room and spent their final evening together as a family. Laughing, talking, and cheers rung throughout the house as the little family enjoying their pizza and beer while they played the board games together. As the evening wore on the conversation became more somber as Jaime grew quieter, taking a sip of beer she sets the can down on the table.

"Um... Alice... Rebecca." She says her voice quivering. Hearing the nervousness in her voice they immediately stop their conversation and give Jaime their full attention. Leaning over to Ben she whispers in his hear, "I want to tell them." Giving her a slight smile with a wink tells her to go ahead.

"There's something that I... that... Ben... um... that I need you to know." Her voice shaking almost to the point of breaking down, Alice and Rebecca simply listen.

"Honey, it's okay." Rebecca says as she touches Jaime's hand.

"Ben and I... have... been." And suddenly bursting out "I've fallen in love with Ben!" Ben's eyes widen and Alice and Rebecca are speechless. They knew that Ben and her had been fucking but they had assumed that all it was... was fucking. They had no idea that it had grown into something as deep as love.

"I didn't plan on it," she continues, "I don't even really know how it happened to be honest, it just, happened. One day he was simply the little brother that I had raised and then one day it all changed. I didn't see him as my brother anymore but as a man. A man who I admired and who I felt I could be myself with. All of a sudden he was simply the man I could see myself spending my life with. I'm in love with Ben."

Her hands now trembling to the point of not being able to control it, the whole time talking she just looked down at the paused board game. As a tear appeared at the corner of her eye for fear of how, not only her sisters would take this revelation, but how Ben, her little brother, would take being told that she, his oldest sister, was in fact in love with him. A hand lightly brushed away the tear and pulled up her face, she sees Ben an inch away from her, smiling.

"I love you, too, Jaime." He says as he kisses her.

After this gentle exchange they turn to Alice and Rebecca and wait for them to react. Without saying a word Alice gets up and leaves to the other room, slamming the door on her way out at which causes Jaime to flinch and she begin to cry at this response. Ben follows after Alice, confronting her.

"What the hell was that, Alice?" Ben demands as he catches up with her.

"Love! You can't be serious, Ben!"

"What's wrong with that?"

"You're family! Not only are you siblings, but she also raised you since you were eight, Ben! Love her in that way, sure, of course, so do I. But, to tell me that you've both fallen for each other! It's disgusting, Ben!"

"You fucking hypocrite! You and Rebecca..."

"Yeah, once. And we were young and stupid. I get that from you, Ben, but from Jaime? For god sakes she's 43! She knows better!" Alice says interrupting him.

"Alice," he says in a calm yet demanding tone, "we're not asking for your blessing."

Alice pushes past Ben and storms out of the house and into the darkened street without saying another word. After getting his composure back he returns to the front room. As he enters he sees Jaime sobbing and Rebecca trying to comfort her. He moves over to her as she gets up and tries to move past him when he stops her.

"Ben, please. I just need," she gently touches his chest, "I love you, Ben, I do... I just... please." She says as runs up the stairs to her bedroom. Ben stays at the base of the stairs until he hears her door slam shut.

"I don't get Alice," He sighs, "She's okay with us fucking but now that we've fallen in love she's against it?"

"Ben, I wish I could give you an answer. I really do. I'm sorry, I just don't know." She says, dejected that she can't give a firmer answer.

"No, I know. I just... I love Jaime... I hate seeing her get hurt like this." He says in response.

"Ben, let me tell you the same thing I just told Jaime," Rebecca is now by Ben with his hands in hers, "if you and Jaime love each other. If you two are happy. Isn't that all that matters? Don't let how someone else views it to determine how you live. But, regardless of how Alice sees it please know that you're happiness is all that matters to me. I'm happy for you two, Ben. I love you, both."

"Thanks, Rebecca, I appreciate it. I love you, too." He gives a failed attempt at a smile and heads upstairs to Jaime's room.

As he opens her door she is lying on the bed, crying in her pillow. Not saying a word, he moves over and climbs on the bed with her pulling her close to him. She grabs him and rests her head on his chest. Ben guides his hand, massaging her from her hair to her lower back as he kisses the top of her head. All the while holding her tightly against him.

"Do you want to talk bout it?" He asks.

"I'm okay." She says, not believing her own words.

"She shouldn't have treated you that way. It was wrong."

"Wrong," rolling her eyes, "Ben, this is incest. We're the ones who are wrong."

"Jaime..." He tries to say.

"Benny, please," she says sitting up, "we have to face it. This is wrong. What we're doing is wrong."

"Jaime if this because of..." Ben attempts to say, "Rebecca supports us," trying to find someway to explain.

"Ben... and between the two how do you think that most people would act if they found out?" She says.

"Who gives a fuck," Ben finally says getting upset, "if we know how we feel and make each other happy, why the fuck should we care what other people think about it?"

"Maybe we should care what they have to say." She says as she opens the door to let him out.

"Jaime..." Seeing her resolve he stops himself and walks out. Going to his own room he slams the door shut, unable to sleep he waits for morning. Only hours later does he finally fall asleep.

Ben woke up to the sun glaring through the window. Slowly getting up, the events from last night swam through his head as he makes his way downstairs. Seeing Rebecca he gives a failed smile.

"Hey." He says to her.

"How are you today?" She asks.

"I'm okay. I've been better. Where is everyone?" He asks.

"Jaime's already at work. And Alice... is already gone. She took an early flight. I tried to talk to her but she refused to say anything. I'm sorry."

"Jesus, if she would've waited she would've found out that it's over between me and Jaime."

"Wait, what? But, I thought..." She says, surprised.

"She decided it was for the best. Maybe it is." He said dejected.

Rebecca began again but Ben gave her a wave telling her that he wasn't ready to talk any further so she let the subject lie where it was. She rose from where she was sitting and as she passed Ben she placed her hand on his left shoulder gently, telling him without words, that she was always there for him when he was ready to talk. His right hand touched her hand thanking her for the sentiment and she made her way back upstairs to begin packing.

The rest of the day passed by in silence. Ben kept mostly to himself and when Jaime arrived home from work she did whatever she could to avoid Ben. Wanting to prevent any further discussion about last nights decision Jaime locked herself in her room. With herself alone in her room she was allowed to be free with her thoughts.

She admitted to herself that she missed Ben. She missed the feeling of how warm and secure she was in his strong arms and the look that he gave her when he smiled. She missed their talks that lasted deep into the night and being able to sit, holding each other, in silence and the complete warmth that she felt. She also missed his touch and how gently he would kiss her, how every time he would touch her, his hands always seemed to be aching to memorize every inch of her. The feeling that she got deep in her heart with every touch of his lips or as he worked himself in and out of her. She slapped herself out of her thoughts. But, it couldn't happen. They were family after all. He being her brother and she being his sister, it was just... wrong. Wasn't it? And if it was why, then, did it hurt so much to be apart from him. It didn't matter, she had made her decision and that would be it.

The cab arrived early in the morning to take Rebecca to the airport. This was the first time that Ben and Jaime were in the same room for any length of time since the other evening and the tension was clearly evident. The cab driver began loading Rebecca's luggage in the trunk and so she said her farewells to her brother and sister. She gave Ben a deep hug and kissed him lightly on his cheek. Moving to Jaime, she hugged her and whispered in her ear.

"If you really do love him, forget about what others may think about it. Please, just don't keep yourself from being happy." Jaime gave her a sad smile and wished her a safe trip.

Both Ben and Jaime watched as the cab drove away. When the cab was out of sight Ben and Jaime stood there for a minute. She desperately wanted to wrap her arms around him! She really did miss him. Refraining, she just gave Ben the same sad smile that she offered Rebecca and made her escape back to her room. Ben watched Jaime retreat upstairs. Looking down at his feet he sighed deeply, he had it with this. He was determined to confront her. He loved her, it didn't matter that they were siblings. He marched upstairs and straight to her room.

"Ben!" She said surprised at the sudden burst.

"Let me speak, Jaime. I don't care what Alice said or even what anyone else might think, I love you!" He says as he grabs her kissing her deeply.

She won't push him away. The taste of his lips is intoxicating and she opens her mouth to welcome his tongue. Their embrace deepens and her arms find their way around his neck as he grabs her waste and lifts her up. Her legs wrap around him as he takes her to the bed. Gently laying her down he strokes her cheek with his hand. Reaching down he takes her shirt off and she reaches behind her to unclip her bra exposing her breasts.

Her nipples are erect and she lays all the way down as he begins to kiss her letting his tongue guide his movements. Making his way to her breasts she let out a moan and grabs the bed for support. He guides his tongue around her areola stopping briefly to flick her erect nipple. Gently squeezing her breasts he sucks on them, causing a soft vacuum that forces her to moan as she grabs his head pressing it against her chest. Switching to her other breast he takes his time, switching back and forth between the two.

She reaches down and begins to undo his pants. Slipping his jeans off freeing his hard cock. Taking off her jeans Ben looks down at her panties and sees that she is already wet. Slipping her panties off she opens up her legs, which tells him that she wants his cock inside her. Gently parting her lips he presses his cock against her wet pussy as her vagina slowly opens up to receive him, her head arches back and she lets out an, "oh god," as he enters her. She grabs his back pulling him down on her and they begin to passionately kiss as he works his cock in and out of her.

His cock pulses with heightened pleasure as she clenches her pussy tightening her grip on his cock. His thrusts become quicker as he pushes himself deeper inside. The pace of their breathing is matched as their lips are locked together. Their breathing quickens the closer they get to their orgasm. As he cums he thrusts his cock deep inside her as he shoots his warm cum deep in her pussy. He lets out a loud cry as he reaches his orgasm. They both reached their climax at the same time and instinctively their body's wrap even tighter, neither one can tell where they begin nor the other ends.

They rest in silence allowing them to descend from the heightened pleasure that they just experienced.

"Oh, Benny, I do love you," she says. Still on top of her she can feel his cock relaxing, as he kept himself inside, "but I'm still so scared."

"So, come with me. Sell the house, forget this place, and forget people like Alice. It's a new city where no one knows who we are. We can be together, freely and openly." He asks, the look in his eyes tells her that he's being honest. She gives a beat before answering.

"Ok, we'll go," She says with a smile, "I love you, Ben."

"I love you, Jaime." He says.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Colleen Out of the ashes, brother & sister find romance.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories