A Gentle Push

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm so nice to have you both here, thank you for staying, it's good to do something different now and then, well I'll leave you two to decide, see you later."

She hugged Sandra again and ran her hand down Sandra's face, then moved away. Sandra reached for Moira and ran her hand down her arm as she turned, Moira smiled and left.

"You're getting close to Moira aren't you?" Dave looked at her and reached out for her.

Sandra came to him and he wrapped his arms round her. She hugged him and put her hands on his back.

"There's something about her I find.. I don't know how to describe it, I feel good when she's around."

"Hmmm, I think you're in love with her, I think you find her attractive and sexy." He kissed her nose.

"I don't know, it's like no feeling I've had before, except with you, isn't that weird."

"Well who wouldn't find her attractive and sexy, she's like you in many ways,"

"Oh my, do you think I'm going gay in my old age?"

"Well if you are, don't fight it, enjoy it."

"What! aren't you worried, we've only just found each other again, Dave I'm not going to risk that, I really think we can make this happen, you know."

"It would be my dearest wish come true to have a physical relationship with you again, you are my world, I love you."

"Good because I need you so very much at the moment, don't ever leave me okay. If you leave I will hunt you down and tie you to a bed for the rest of your life."

"You're making it sound too damn exciting for me not to do it."

"Beast!"

They hugged together then decided to go down to breakfast. They found Roy and Moira in the kitchen sat at the table side by side eating cereals with a plate of toast, some bread, fruit and a plate of croissants in the centre of the table, butter, low fat spreads, jams, marmalade and fruit were set around to.

Roy looked up and smiled, his hairy chest looking a bit greyer in the morning light, Moira smiled and stood up,

"Tea or Coffee, and juice, we have Orange, Grapefruit, Apple, Blueberry, what can I get you."

Dave stroked Moira's arm, and helped her sit back down

"It's ok Moira, we'll sort that out, you stay and finish your breakfast with Roy."

They bustled in the kitchen and returned with a hot drink and a glass of juice each, they sat down opposite Roy and Moira. Breakfast was a pleasant hour as they rehashed last night and thought about the day. Finally Roy said he was happy to run them home, if that was what they wanted. Dave and Sandra decided it was, as they had some things to do and Sandra had a pile of books to mark, before school tomorrow.

An hour later they pulled up outside their house and said their goodbyes, clad in last night clothes. Walking in Sandra pulled her dress over her head and draped it on the stair rail.

She stood in her stockings and court shoes, looking at Dave anxiously,

"Are you okay, Sandra what's wrong?"

"Do you really love me naked; just as I am, saggy boobs, big belly, wobbly bum and all?"

"Are you kidding, I really thought I'd got it across to you, I really, really, really love you as you are, I want everyday to be like the last forty eight hours. I want to kiss, stroke, lick, suck, squeeze and hold every part of you, forever."

"Really, because I want you more than ever now. Come here please and make love to me, right here and now."

So he did, kissing, stroking, licking, sucking, squeezing and holding every part of her.

Sandra dissolved and reassembled as Dave made her feel like the perfect woman, then at the end she held him tightly and cried into his shoulder.

"Hey, hey, what's the problem, what's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm just so happy, I couldn't be happier," she sobbed.

Dave held her and rocked her gently, running his hand through her hair and feeling her closeness too.

Sandra marked her books while Dave went round the garden, tidying up, deadheadiing and readying the bins for collection tomorrow. In the early afternoon they settled together naked on the sofa, lying side by side, spooning. Sandra lifted her leg and Dave aimed his cock between her open legs. Sandra brought her leg down with his cock now wedged against her. She sighed and he put his hand on her arm. Sandra lay on the pillow.

"This is nice, "

"Yes it is,"

"Hold me,"

"Are you OK?"

"I'm scared."

"Why?"

"This is all too quick, I feel like I might lose you again."

"Not if we've learned anything from the last two and a half days."

"Yes, you're right, we need to keep talking, and loving."

"Definitely, what are you doing?"

"Sliding your cock along my slit."

"Well it's a fantastic feeling, thank you."

"No the pleasures all mine, ohhh, I do like it when you play with my breasts."

"So do I , do you want to turn round, so I can kiss you?"

"Do you want to try penetration?"

"are you serious?"

"Perfectly,. hold on, if I can just..."

Dave felt her soft fingers guiding his cock towards her warm wet opening.

"Remember it's been a while, I'm a lot older and not as moist as I... ooohhh, my Lord it's in me, ohh that feels so gooood, gently, gently, yes like that, that's it."

They rocked gently until Sandra began to thrust harder, then Dave felt her reach down and pull him out, suddenly she was rubbing his cockhead against her clit, her leg in the air waggling back and forth.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," he yelled,

Sandra's voice rose to a scream and Dave felt his balls pulse, as spurt after spurt of his seed landed on Sandra's clit and mons. She groaned and let him go, dropping her leg back so his cock was trapped again, the juices squirting out between her legs which were clamped tightly together.

Several minutes later she opened her leg, freeing him, then rolled over and threw her arm around his shoulder, hauling her body to him. They locked together, kissing and stroking each other.

"Hi Mum, Dad, only us."

Their youngest daughter and her husband stood in the open gap of the lounge doorway.

"Mother! Father!" Suzy screeched as Rob, her husband, walked in behind her.

"Oh wow, really wow." he said a huge grin on his face.

Sandra and Dave, rolled round and sat together like two guilty teenagers.

Suzy grinned and started laughing,

"Dear oh dear, your faces. You look like naughty children caught wth the chocolates." She walked over to them and kissed their forheads.

"I.. we.. you.. we..." Dave struggled, trying to hide his wilting cum dripping cock."

"He means.. that.. I have no idea.. what he means or what I'm saying." Sandra giggled, her breasts wobbling in time to her laughter.

Suzy and Rob sat down and looked at her parents with smiles on their faces.

"Well it's nice to know you two haven't lost it, way to go Mum and Dad, good for you; a bit of afternoon delight in your own home, bless you."

"Sorry we did knock, but you obviously didn't hear, so as we saw the car we knew you were in, we used our keys, sorry, this must be embarrassing." Rob spluttered then threw back his head and laughed. "I doubt my parents have been that close in centuries, good on you guys."

"You just don't know how embarrassing this is, wait til you have kids, then you'll know."

"Well as you mention it and speaking of kids.."

"No, No! Really?"

"Came over to tell you first, Nanny and Grandad, we're having a baby."

"Congratulations, well done, wow a grandparent, we're too young obviously, but we're delighted aren't we Sandra, Sandra."

Sandra sat there tears rolling down her face,

"I'm so happy, I love you both so much, this is so exciting, I can't believe it," She dissolved in tears, as Dave put his arm round her and she fell into his arms.

"Been a bit of a weekend, I'd have to say, your mother has had her world turned upside down, but all for the better, this is the cherry on the icing on the cake for her. Thanks guys, you've really made our weekend." Dave smiled.

Rob stood and walked over to Sandra, kneeling down, he put an arm on her shoulder and kissed her.

"Shall I make some tea, that would be nice wouldn't it?" he ran his hand over her back, then patted her shoulder. Standing he pointed to the kitchen and Suzy nodded. He walked out and turned to give Dave a thumbs up, Dave smiled and nodded.

"So what's this crazy weekend been about then?" Suzy asked as she hunkered down next to Sandra, running her hand over her mothers bare back

"We spent Yesterday evening and most of today, naked at my boss's house, they're naturists. We had a meal and drinks, then ended up staying over as we wanted to keep talking."

"Mum, are you ok now?"

"Yes perfectly thank you, sorry your father has been a real brick and has put up with a lot. He's made me very happy and I love him more than he realises and I should have trusted him."

"OK, well I won't pry, but I should just say that you have er, "cum" on your pussy and it's probably on the sofa too." Suzy smiled and looked down into her mothers lap.

Sandra glanced down and nudged Dave,

"Please pass me a tissue, you made a lot of lovely mess again," she leaned to him and kissed his lips gently drawing out her lips as she leaned back.

Rob bustled back in with a tray piled with cups, saucers and a teapot. He also had a small plate of biscuits and a jug of milk. He organised the cups and saucers and poured the teas, leaving everyone to add their own amount of milk. They sat back and Rob glanced admiringly at Sandra's boobs and belly. Sandra, slightly unnerved plucked up courage to voice a question.

"Rob, I know I'm your mother-in-law, but you keep looking at me, do you like what you see?" she smiled at him apprehensively.

"Sandra, you look lovely, I was just thinking if Suzy looks as good as you do when she's your age, she'll still be a stunner."

"Thank you Rob," they said together and then laughed.

"I feel completely overdressed, here, take my handbag Rob,"

Suzy stood and pulled her clothes off, Dave staring in open joy at his daughters body.

"Wow, you grew up lovely Suzy, what a beautiful body you have." Dave said appreciatively, "You're a lucky man Rob, take real care of her, she'll be stolen by the fairies for being so gorgeous."

Rob laughed and handed Suzy her handbag before stripping off himself, his cock was fatter and longer than Dave's, surrounded by a thick black tangle of hair.

"Well, that's a sight to behold, you're a good looking boy young Robbie, how delicious." said Sandra nudging Suzy who gasped at how outspoken her mother was being.

"Mum, I've never heard you say things like that before, you'll embarrass him, or give him an inflated ego."

"Thank you Sandra. we are obviously mutually attractive, being the best looking people in the room," Rob bowed and sat down.

"Bighead" said Suzy and poked her tongue out at him. They all laughed and relaxed. The conversation flowed, until a ding dong and the sound of a key turning announced the arrival of their son and his wife.

"Hi, only us, we saw the cars as we were passing and thought we'd stop for tea and a chat..."

Alan and his wife Judy stared open mouthed at the four naked bodies sat in the lounge,

"What the..."

"Oh get over it bro, we're naked, come on in, sit down, I'll make some more tea, or would you prefer coffee?" Suzy stood and dragged her brother into the room and planted a smacker on his cheek. Moving past him she hugged Judy and kissed her. Judy hugged her grinning.

"You got something to tell us?" she smiled and patted Suzy's belly. Suzy smiled and nodded,

"I'm pregnant, how did you know?"

"Your eyes, they're sparkling and you look fantastic, well how long?"

"eight weeks give or take a day or so,"

"Well done you," Judy hugged Suzy again, then went outside to hang her coat up. Walking back in she proceeded to strip off and placed her clothes carefully over the back of the chair with Suzy and Rob's.

Pushing past a confused Alan she went and hugged Sandra and Dave, who stood to greet their daughter in law. Finally she went to Rob who also stood to hug her. Alan knowing a lost cause went to hang his coat up, then stripped, and went into the kitchen to help his sister.

"Congrats Suze, well done both of you." He wrapped his arms round her from behind, hugging her and kissing her neck. She pushed back against him and ran her hands down his sides.

"Thanks Al, you're not sore or anything, you being the older couple?"

"Course not, we've just not sorted that bit of our lives out yet. Yes we both want children, but we've not really sorted the when out yet. You though, my beautiful sister look radiant, preganancy seems to agree with you so far, no problems?"

"No nothing Al, honestly, I don't actually feel pregnant, everythings just normal, well except..."

"No periods I guess?"

"Correct and that is the only sign so far."

Alan looked his sister over and smiled as she watched him take her in. She giggled and did a twirl, he clapped his hands and whistled,

"Judes right, your eyes give it away, otherwise you look the same as you ever did."

"Oh and when have you seen me nude recently?"

"I don't think I ever have, but just so you know, you're gorgeous, ok?"

"Thanks Big brother, so are you, now let's get the drinks in to the others."

They laughed and Alan took the tray of cups and followed Suzy into the lounge.

Judy had sat on the arm of the chair Rob was in and smiled as the others came back in.

"Ohh tea, goody I'm so dry," Judy said and hopped up to help set the cups on saucers.

"congrats Rob," said Alan as he walked over to hug his brother in law. then he hugged his mum and dad and looked round for a seat, He sat down next to Sandra on the sofa.

Judy passed the teas as Suzy poured. Finishing she took her cup and saucer, and sat on Alan's lap. He put his arm round her waist.

"Ok, I'm game, why is everyone naked?" Alan said and sipped his tea.

Sandra explained again about their evening with Roy and Moira and Alan and Judy nodded.

"Well I think it's a great idea, you certainly get a new perspective on everyone, and I meant that as a compliment." said Judy blushing.

"Well speaking as an impartial father in law, Judy you're gorgeous, but I may be biased." Dave said and winked.

"Thank you, I feel a bit overawed, what with Sandra and Suzy but thank you." Judy bit her lip and blushed.

They all shushed her and said she was just as beautiful as the others and she seemed to enjoy the praise. They chatted and laughed and joked, then Sandra offered to put a meal on the table for everyone. There were protests, half hearted of course and then Sandra, Suzy and Judy disappeared into the kitchen to rustle up a meal. The guys took the opportunity to switch on the tv and catch the early evening game.

Later they opened wine and had beers, as the meal appeared they sat at the table. The meal was huge and they all ate too much. They sat back over coffee and talked into the late night. Then they began to dress and say their goodbyes, leaving Dave and Sandra alone again.

"Well that went well, I never would have believed we'd end up sitting naked eating a meal with the four of them," said Dave grinning.

Sandra wrapped an arm round his waist,

"Come on grandad, we need to get to bed."

"Of course early start tomorrow,"

"Bugger that, I want to make love again, come on big boy, take me to bed."

Two Month's Later

"That was Suzy, she and Rob, Alan and Judy are coming over, they said they wanted to have a nice family day with us."

"That'll be nice, we haven't seen then for ages, not since we went for that meal at the pub near Alan and Judy, beginning of the month wasn't it."

"Yes, now put some clothes on, we need to go shopping they'll be here about Twelve and it's nine thirty now." Sandra rushed upstairs and sighing Dave followed. They shopped as if a siege had been declared. Sandra argueing that anything unused could be frozen or turned into something else. Dave nodded and grinned until the bill came at the checkout. They traveled back in silence, 'til Sandra put her hand on his arm and smiled, Dave grinned and took his hand off the wheel to squeeze her arm.

They bustled about carrying in the shopping and distributing it.

"What's that noise? Is that the fridge, I think it's groaning under the weight."

"Shut up silly, come on we're nearly done and we have time for a cuppa."

"Let's skip the cuppa and have a cuddle!"

"If you play your cards right we've got time for both," Sandra winked and stepped to him, they kissed and cuddled, Dave leaning against the kitchen table.

They heard the front doorbell and then a key, then voices.

"Hiya, only us,"

"Hi Sandra and Dave, troubles here,"

"He means you,"

"Get off I'm no trouble, beautiful baby, beautiful little girl, beautiful adult, no worries."

"You were not, you might be stunning now little sis, but you were a brat and plain Jane when you were little."

"Alan, that was mean, your sister is gorgeous and you know it."

"So are you Jude, if I hadn't have met Suzy, you would be on my must have list."

"Aww thanks Rob, you too."

"Cut it out, just 'cos your pretty don't think you can vamp my hubby."

The four burst into the kitchen laughing, the boys carrying wine, the girls flowers and chocolates.

"Well you lot are in fine form, tea or coffee?"

"Actually, we've got champagne, because..." Alan smiled and turned to Judy,

"I'm pregnant, and you four are the first to know, I'm so excited..." Judy giggled and danced on the spot.

Suzy screamed and grabbed her, the two jumping up and down on the spot.

Rob grabbed Alan and hugged him, slapping his back.

"Well done bro, well done, congrats." They parted and Rob punched the air, Alan grinned and went to hug both his parents.

Sandra squeeled and grabbed him, tears streaming down her face. Dave wrapped his arms round the pair and patted their backs.

They broke off and Sandra ran to Judy and hugged her tightly, kissing her hair.

"I am so proud of you both, I am absolutely delighted, this is so good."

Dave replaced Sandra and hugged Judy, "Well done Jude, I hope it all goes well for you."

Judy hugged Dave tightly, "Thanks Dave, I hope I can be a good mother."

Suzy grinned and ran her hand over her back, "You'll be a great mother you see."

Rob found glasses, Alan opened the champagne, twisting the cork in the bottle, allowing it to pop, but holding the cork. he didn't waste a drop. They filled glasses and toasted Alan and Judy.

Judy and Suzy took a sip then passed their glasses over, making to the cupboards to find glasses and the fruit squash drinks.

"Hey, let's get naked and relax," said Alan, Putting his glass down and unbuttoning his shirt. Soon they were all naked and they walked through to the lounge.

"Wow Suze you look great, your baby's starting to show," Alan ran his hand over Suzy's belly and grinned. "Bet it's a boy!"

"Fifty quid says it's a girl."

"You're on Rob," Dave held his hand out for Rob to shake.

"Done."

"You have been"

"They told you at the scan?"

"No! we said not to tell us, it's going to be a surprise for us as much as you lot."

"Suzy, you look radiant, I can't believe it, you look stunning." Sandra ran her hand over Suzy's belly and up to her breasts.

"Thanks Mum, I now feel pregnant, I get tired so quickly, and I need to pee so much more now."

"Oh so I can look forward to that too?"

"Enjoy it now, you wait." Sandra laughed and ran her hand over Judy's belly. "that lovely flat stomach of yours will soon disappear, but it will come back."

"I hope so, I want to look trim for Alan,"

"Judy, you could put on five stone and I'd still love you, perfect girl." Alan smiled at Judy and blew a kiss.

"You say that now sunshine, but you wait till everything starts to sag and droop."

"Don't worry about that, saggy and droopy is sexy when you get to our age." Dave smiled and winked at Sandra, who blushed.