A Ghost from the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tapped on the privacy window and the car pulled over to the side of the road and was motionless.

"Time for some fun, my little kitten", he said, "Now lie completely still and I promise you an unforgettable orgasm. You see I have learned to be an expert in knife play and although I promise your total safety, physiologically your brain cannot process this. It is thousands of years of instinct. So you will experience fear. And the feat will heighten your sexual experience. But you must trust me with, literally, your life. Nod if you understand?"

I nodded and then he took from his little box of tricks at the side of the car a silk blindfold and tied it on.

"Not seeing enhances all other sense receptors so your skin will feel 100 times more the edge of the knife as it cuts your skin. The knife is sharp Cherie and the cuts will leave no scars. The body will heal itself. You must know that I believe you will find this experience erotic and sensual or else I would not propose it. But I will not deny that I will take much pleasure and will, when the time I right, cum inside you. Is good, no?"

I nodded again. Unknown to me the Count took a small bottle of fluid and screwed it into the handle of the knife and ran it against his own hand – slight pressure opened the fluid which ran down the edge of the blade leaving a small trail of fluid the consistency of blood. An illusion. A trick. But one I was unaware of.

The first trace of the knife was from my neck bone to my navel, a long, slow cut that left a warm feeling as trace of blood formed around the cut. I bit my lip to control my mixed emotions. The thrill of the cold blade was an intense sensation, the cutting of the skin induced pain and a release of, I assume, adrenalin, to counter the knife cut. And the fear I was struggling to control by concentrating on the pleasure coursing through my body. The lightness of touch as the knife sought out my pleasure receptors in my skin was divine, the occasional firmness as he found the spot he was searching for almost unbearably erotic, and the shuddering of my body as the sensation flooded the pleasure sensors in my brain.

Then all of a sudden I felt an overwhelming urge to pee and my vaginal muscles tightened. The tip of the knife lightly depressed the skin at the bottom of my throat causing a slight gasp as I fought for breath and then I came. Wet fluid gushed from my body, sticky, warm.

The blindfold was removed. He looked at me and smiled.

"Gut? Nein?"

I nodded. Sated. Over stimulated.

"And you?" I asked.

"Yes my dear. For me your beauty, your touch, your response, your orgasms and your ejaculation gave me so much pleasure. And now, I must take you to bed. To sleep a while. And then I will make love to Charli who I also want very badly."

12