A Ghost of a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god that was...that was...What is that?" Maxwell asked looking over Melinda's shoulder at a bright light that suddenly filled the room behind her.

Melinda smiled sleepily as she lowered her legs while she looked up at him lying above her. "I can't see it, but I have heard that it is a bright light. It is for you Maxwell; it means you are ready to move on now."

He looked down at her then moved off of her as he moved slowly on his knees towards the light. Again Melinda didn't feel any pain but she did feel emptiness in her ass where his cock had been lodged not long before.

"I can see my sister and my dad. They are smiling at me." He said with a smile as he looked over at her.

He looked down at his body, he was no longer naked, but wearing a suit and tie. The same suit and tie that Samantha had buried him in. He turned to look back at Melinda who was laying on her side smiling at him. He looked at her in awe then back towards the light before him.

He watched his father take a step towards him and hold out his hand. He nodded then looked back at Melinda once more. "Thank you, for everything."

Melinda smiled at him as she nodded. "You're welcome; go on, they are waiting for you."

He nodded, and then disappeared into the light.

Melinda flipped off the light then curled up in the bed, tomorrow she would go back home and have Jim ream her pussy good to get rid of the feeling of the ghost. Maybe she would even let him have a crack at her ass, now that she had lost her virginity there, she wanted to see what it was like with a living person.

As she drifted off to sleep she smiled, once again a job well done.

The end

12