A Ghost of a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven never made a movement so she continued on. Slowly she raised her body back up into the air until she was just above his cock, and then she sank back down onto his cock at a rate that would have surely impaled herself had she been able to. The memories of the fingers started to flood her mind, and she tried to substitute the cock under her for the fingers in her visions.

Up and down she moved, trying to keep her concentration on her task at hand. Trying to feel, even if only imaginary, a cock buried inside of her cunt, sliding in easier and easier as her juices started to flow out of her love hole and drip down onto his groin.

Richard in the meantime decided to try what he could with the girl that was snoring softly in the bed under where he hovered. He had the same sort of dilemma as Beth, in that he did not actually have a phallus that he could use to penetrate the sleeping beauty. But he did still have his imagination.

He could still remember how it felt to feel a girls mouth wrapped around his cock, bobbing up and down as their saliva coated his rigid manhood. The warmth and the wetness surely had to resemble having the real thing.

He positioned himself directly above Bonnie and eased himself down to the top of her body. He tried to guess where his penis would be protruding from, and he slowly settled down on top of her vaginal lips and began to rock his figure back and forth across her pubic mound. Richard and Beth continued their motions, sometimes pausing momentarily to watch the other one as they "experienced" intercourse for the first time. Each one changed the face in front of them to their lovers face as they continued to ride their partner.

Neither Steven nor Bonnie stirred at all, and so Richard and Beth did not rush their actions, hoping to take the maximum pleasure from their actions.

Beth wasn't sure in her mind that anything about this could be real, but it seemed as though she could feel something growing inside of her. She looked down and the cock beneath her had grown back to its full hardness, which only fueled her lust to enjoy the moment.

And yet Richard could feel a wetness around where he was "inserting" his cock into Bonnie also. The expressions on their faces told the other that they were not the only ones experiencing "the magic of the moment".

The moans that were starting to emanate from the bed where Beth still hovered over, continually fucking the cock that was under her, started to increase in intensity.

Richard made a "shhh-ing" noise to warn her, but Beth was already too far gone from all of the feelings that were coursing through her mind, as well as the vision of watching her lover finally take a vagina, even if it wasn't her own. Steven started to stir as Beth's moans started to increase. His eyes were closed still, but his arms were moving, and his lips had parted as though to release a quiet sigh.

Richard could feel his tension mounting up, and as he looked down, he could actually see his cock entering Bonnie's love hole and exiting before plunging in again.

Beth and Richard both started to move in a more furious pace, and their moans became so loud from the fervor that Bonnie and Steven both were starting to wake up, rubbing their eyes to figure out what was happening around them.

Just then Steven felt a flood of cold wetness envelope his cock as Bonnie could feel herself being penetrated by an object that almost felt like a rush of air, yet a coldness that was undeniably there.

They both looked up to see two ghost- like forms lifting up towards the ceiling as they rose up in the air. The figures disappeared into the ceiling, but if anyone had been outside the home, they would have witnessed two ghost-like forms rising up towards the heavens, hands joined as they smiled at each other.

Steven and Bonnie lay stunned on the bed, not able to move, not able to speak a word. What they had witnessed seemed such a tender moment, and the feelings that they had felt in their privates had their minds spinning in every direction. Not knowing what to do, and not feeling any dangerous vibes from around the room, they rolled over on their sides and kissed and snuggled until they were once again asleep.

When Steven and Bonnie left the room the next morning, there were only 2 virgins remaining this time.

12