A Ghost of a Chance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"Oh, myyyy" MacKenzie said as she took in Katherine's bedroom. She'd taken extra care with that while she restored the house, the four poster bed, the lush curtains, a chandelier with a dimmer instead of harsh lighting, an antique oak dresser with a large mirror. Katherine had angled that slightly, she wanted to peek a bit at their loveplay. She moved about the room, lighting candles that would add to the sensuality of the moment.

MacKenzie smiled at her friend. "Katherine, you look beautiful by candlelight. Simply exquisite." Katherine smiled.

"So do you, silly. Come here." She led MacKenzie to the mirror and stood behind her. "Don't you see how lovely you are, so sweet, soft, desirable. Mack, stop hiding your light under a bushel." She nuzzled MacKenzie's neck softly.

"You make me feel beautiful Kathy, I want to be beautiful with you."

Katherine smiled, this was going so well now. MacKenzie's sensuality was oozing to the surface, time to proceed.

"Come on MacKenzie, sweetie, time to get you out of those clothes!"

"Oooh, anxious to get me naked already?" she teased.

"Yeah, but not doing that quite yet. Here, this powder-blue peignoir should fit you. Oh, Mack, how lovely."

It was true, with her sweet face, long blonde hair and gentility, she looked exquisite. Kathy stood behind her friend – who was to become her lover – and wrapped her arms around the woman's waist.

"I like having you close" MacKenzie whispered softly.

"I like being close" Katherine replied, turning her friend around and pulling her into her arms. There was absolutely no resistance this time, MacKenzie allowed herself to melt into the lesbian embrace, accepted it readily. She felt her heart fluttering in her chest, but was overcome with emotion. Her tongue met Kathy's, tangled and dueled, making little cooing noises, their lips smacking together.

"You're a WONDERFUL kisser!" MacKenzie exclaimed as they pulled away.

"You're not too shabby yourself" Katherine purred sultrily, in a tone MacKenzie had never heard in her voice before. It turned her on.

Katherine led her to the bed, pulling her close and they cuddled. She could sense MacKenzie's impatience, so she said "Don't worry baby, we don't have to rush. The nice thing about making love to a girl is if you cum, you're not out of the game!"

Mack laughed with Kathy, Katherine was overjoyed to see her friend lightening up. Their years of friendship were about to be taken to a new level, but she eagerly anticipated every moment of it.

Kissing, nuzzling, snuggling, they made out on the bed. Little soft kisses were exchanged, Katherine rained little kisses on MacKenzie's neck, which she found was her friend's weak spot. MacKenzie kept running her nails up and down Katherine's arms, which was making Kathy wet and horny as hell.

Neither girl realized how they got there, but now they were reclining on the bed, Katherine on top of MacKenzie, still peppering her face with kisses. Only now, she was using her hands and fondling MacKenzie's breasts. The beautiful blonde moaned "Oh damn, I don't think ANYTHING has felt this nice!"

"I'm glad darling, really. We're only just getting started." Katherine pulled the top of the peignoir to one side and fastened her lips around one of Mack's tiny, pink nipples, causing her to cry out in shock and joy. "Aaahhh, that's fucking nice!" she hissed through clenched teeth, her eyes closed, her hands balled up in little baby fists.

Katherine could feel Robert's calm, reassuring presence giving her confidence as she continued her seduction of her best friend. The fingertips grazed over MacKenzie's breasts as her lips traveled downwards, to the tanned, firm belly. "You're perfection, absolute perfection" Katherine cooed.

MacKenzie felt her eyes brimming over with tears. Katherine was so lovely, if she said it, it must be true. She felt beautiful in Katherine's arms, sexy and wanted.

"Oh fuck, that feels so nice!" she yelled out. She knew Kathy would be turned on by her lewd words, and what the hell? - they were only words. "Lick me, you sexy bitch, lick my tits!"

Katherine grinned. "Okay babydoll, sit up for a sec!"

MacKenzie complied, and Katherine slipped the peignoir off her lover. Katherine was now totally, gloriously naked. "Okay, pretty naked lady, time for you to play a little."

MacKenzie was afraid at this point, worried about disappointing Katherine. As if reading her mind, Katherine said "Don't worry, my love. Be bold, take me – do whatever you want with my body!"

MacKenzie's face took on an impish grin. "Anything, huh?"

She let herself move close to MacKenzie and nibbled her ear, fondling her breasts. "Yes, anything. I know you love me and wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I trust you implicitly."

That warmed Mack's heart, she ran her fingers through Katherine's flaming red tresses. "I like your hair longer like this, it's very sexy." She nuzzled downwards to Kathy's round tits and sucked a nipple through the teddy. "Yum, nice boobies."

Deciding to be a bit more aggressive, Mack pushed Katherine back on the bed and started to unbutton the teddy, but teased a bit. Feeling impish, she tickled Kathy a little bit with each button she undid. Kathy purred in delight with every touch of MacKenzie's fingers on her skin.

"Your skin is so, so soft" MacKenzie's cooed. When the last button was undone, she let Katherine remove it, all she wore now was the black thong and stockings with stilettos. MacKenzie kissed above the pantyline and then tugged them off. "Don't you want me to take off my stockings?" Katherine asked.

"Hell, no. You've got great legs and I've always thought so. Leave them on, gorgeous."

Katherine thrilled to Mack's words, she'd been right, there had been a very sexy woman simmering under that cool facade. MacKenzie was kissing up and down her legs now, Katherine was soaking wet with desire, her body ached from wanting MacKenzie's caresses.

The little licks and nibbles MacKenzie was bestowing on her felt so good, so natural and so right. "God, you're adorable, you're scrumptious!" MacKenzie giggled between kisses. "Why didn't I notice that before?"

"You're looking at me in a different way now hon, don't worry about it, just go with it!" Katherine said. MacKenzie nodded and saw their two joined bodies in the mirror, the candlelight providing a sensual backlighting. "We look so pretty together, don't we?" she asked.

"I TOLD you that you're pretty!" Katherine chided her, leaning up and kissing her soft, full lips. "You are baby, gorgeous. You just need to bring it up a notch!"

MacKenzie smiled as Katherine began to lick her in earnest now, suckling her nipples into her mouth, biting them a bit, the kisses growing more ardent. "Oh, fucking hell, that's good Kathy, that's incredible, ohhhh, don't stop doing that!" she moaned.

"Don't intend to" Katherine responded as she kissed the blonde's navel, her thighs before going for what she knew would put Mack over the brink. Her pussy was almost bare, a light wisp of hair covered it. It, like her lover, was sexy. She licked tentatively, then buried her face in the damp folds of MacKenzie's cunt.

"Oh-my-fucking GODDD!" MacKenzie screeched, arching upwards for more of Katherine's pussy-licking. Katherine felt a deep sense of satisfaction, knowing this was only the second pussy she'd tasted, yet she obviously had some degree of talent in this area.

She decided to make a little spectacle out of this, both to turn on MacKenzie and for Robert, who she knew was watching from - somewhere. She wanted to make him proud of her sexuality, she stabbed her tongue into MacKenzie's cunt again and pinched her clit between two fingers. Another passionate howl from Mack let her know the seductive blonde was liking that too.

She tried to work her technique on MacKenzie, it seemed to be working. She slithered her tongue along MacKenzie's thighs and along the folds of her pussy. She flattened her tongue and licked up and down and around MacKenzie's cunt. She stabbed at it with her tongue too, all of which let loose the floodgates. MacKenzie's juices flowed onto Kathy's licking mouth and onto the bed. Katherine saw MacKenzie's face in the mirror, eyes closed tight, her fists pounding the bed. The dam had broken, MacKenzie's life was irrevocably altered.

MacKenzie herself was thinking along those same lines. She opened her eyes a bit and looked over in the mirror, seeing her dearest friend avidly concentrating on bringing her pleasure. She looked – happy – and she looked breathtakingly lovely, her face buried deep between MacKenzie's thighs. She reached out and ran her fingers through Kathy's red hair, loving the sweetness of their lovemaking.

The joy overwhelmed her and the tears came unbidden. She must have made a noise, because Kathy's face emerged from between her thighs. She moved up close to MacKenzie and held her close. "What's wrong, baby?"

MacKenzie waved her hand, sniffling a bit. "Wrong? Nothing, nothing at all. I don't think I've ever been this happy or felt so loved or so close to someone or ... oh, listen to me, I'm babbling."

Katherine silenced her by pressing her lips hard against MacKenzie's, a kiss that was demanding, full of passion and desire. She pulled away and hugged the blonde close.

"You aren't babbling, you're happy. You should never regret loving someone, not for an instant."

MacKenzie nodded, then asked "Kathy, do you think I'm gay?"

"Maybe, who knows?"

"Kathy!"

"Baby, why worry about labels? If you are, you are. I'd love you anyway, but you need to live more in the here and now and not worry about things."

"You're right. Okay, HERE and NOW, I want to taste YOUR pussy. You'll have to tell me what to do." MacKenzie beamed eagerly at Katherine.

"I have a better idea lover, let's do a sixty-nine. Swing your pussy over my face, that's it, like that. Okay, see, my pussy is right there, you can suck me and I can suck you. Oooh, you naughty girl, you've got the right idea. Ahhhh, Mack honey, that feels good. Run your hands up and down my legs, feels nice."

Katherine took another look in the mirror, she saw MacKenzie's face buried deep in her snatch, devouring her. From a reluctant lover just a short time ago, MacKenzie had become sexually charged, her fingers were sliding in and out of Kathy's cunt as she ate her. She wasn't even hesitating, it was like this was all coming naturally to the once-repressed blonde. She ate cunt with a fierce need, demanding her partner have an orgasm. Katherine could barely keep up with her, but she was sure going to try.

The grunts and moans filled the room, the bed shook beneath them, but the two women held on for dear life. Bodies lit by candles moved erotically, going this way and that, sweetly licking up all the sex juice they could. Wave upon wave of pleasure overtook them, Katherine had climaxed several times with T'Kea, but this was on a whole other level. The love she felt for her best friend, coupled with lesbian desire, coupled with the urge to make Mack happy was making her more skilled than she had thought possible. When next she was with Robert, she knew she would thank him for expanding her horizons.

MacKenzie's mind was going a mile a minute, she knew Kathy was right, she had been foolish, she knew this was great sex, she knew she wanted more, she knew she wanted to fuck other sexy women, she knew she wanted to cum, she ....

Then, it overtook both women. A shuddering, bucking, writhing, yelling, screaming orgasm unlike anything before. Mutually satisfying, wonderful, intense. They fell apart on the bed, panting.

MacKenzie started tearing up again. "I'm sorry, but Kathy, I love you. I truly do, I love you, thank you, thank you so much for this!" The wave of emotions flooded over her, she started crying more.

Katherine reached out and idly toyed with a lock of Mack's blonde hair. "I told you, don't be sorry. I love you too, now in a whole new way. You're welcome, by the way – but what makes you think we're done?"

MacKenzie sat up on one elbow and leaned near Katherine. "I dunno baby, I don't think I can cum that much again. I don't have the strength."

Katherine moved up for another kiss. "Baby, you're gonna be surprised what you can do, especially in my house. As for your strength, hell, why do you think I wanted that cheesecake?"

MacKenzie smiled and snuggled in close to Katherine's warm body. "Hmm, if we eat all of it, do you think there are enough ways for us to work off all those calories?"

Katherine fondled her lover's breasts and purred seductively "Oh, I'm pretty sure we can think of SOMETHING, loverdoll."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12