A Ghostly Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,521 Followers

Suddenly the mouth and fingers left her body. "No..." She screamed clawing at air as she sat on the brink of orgasm only to feel her body relax.

She laid there panting heavily as her body relaxed. "Why is this happening to me?" She cried as tears ran down her cheeks.

A part of her knew she should get out of this house as soon as possible but for some reason she couldn't get her arms or legs to move off the bed. It was like they were being pinned down.

Andrew held her body to the bed as he watched her cry. A part of him felt sorry for her. Sorry that she had to pay for the sins of her ancestor. But another part of him was relishing his revenge. Her pussy had tasted so sweet on his ghostly tongue. He watched as her body relaxed and she once again slept.

He watched her for a minute, released her as he floated above her. He watched as she slept a small smile on her lips. Then he began to bring her body to life once again.

Claudia felt the tongue on her breast again, she cried out. "No...Not again." She grabbed at her breast as if trying to pull whatever was touching her away but as before there was nothing there.

She lay there whimpering as her body was once again brought to life. She felt the tongue on her breast. The fingers slowly moving in and out of her pussy, making her hump against them. Silent tears ran down her cheeks as she was once again driven towards orgasm only to be denied. "Why are you doing this to me?" She screamed in the silence.

Andrew watched as she sat up, swinging her legs over the bed. "I'm getting out of here." She stated reaching for her shirt as her body once again relaxed.

He pushed hard against her knocking her onto her back on the bed as he covered her body with his ghostly one.

Claudia gasped as she felt herself thrown back onto the bed and felt like a human man pressing into her. She lifted her arms, waving them in front of her face, even as she felt warm lips touch hers. She whimpered against the kissing lips.

When she felt a tongue push against her lips, she opened her mouth, moaning as a tongue moved against hers. Hands moved lovingly over her body as she was kissed by ghostly lips. Her mouth forced open to permit his probing tongue. Her legs were pushed apart until she felt like there was a presence between them. She felt something probing at her entrance, and then moaned when it slid into her.

It was bigger then the finger she had felt before. It was bigger then Frank's 7 inch cock. She cried against the mouth on hers as she felt herself slowly being filled.

She felt the ghostly lips leave hers, moving down her body until they locked once more on her breast. Her breathing quickened as the cock inside her touched all over her tender flesh. "Oh god. It feels so good." She moaned closing her eyes even as she lifted her hips.

She knew with her eyes that there was nobody there, but her body told her there was a hard mouth sucking at her breast while a huge cock slowly rode her pussy.

"Oh yes. Fuck me." She whimpered as the cock moved a bit faster inside her. She kept her eyes closed as the sensations flew over her body. Finally her lips formed one word. "Andrew."

Andrew stopped moving, he lifted his eyes from her breast as he looked at her. She had her eyes closed, was breathing heavily but she also had a smile on her lips. He had half his ghostly cock buried inside her. He could feel her moving her pussy over him, massaging him with her body. He gave up a low moan as he closed his own eyes. He looked back into her eyes as she raised her hands, as if trying to touch him.

Then she began to speak. "Andrew Wallace. I know it is you. I know why you are doing this. But you have to let go of the past. I know I look like your bitch of a wife but I'm not her. She died almost 60 years ago when she tried to spring her husband from the hangman's noose. The sheriff shot her in the back." She kept her eyes closed even as she reached out towards him.

Andrew kept his body still, listening to her words.

"I'm sorry she hurt you. I'm sorry they took your life away from you. But you need to let go of the past or you will be trapped here forever. If you feel the need to make me pay for her sins, I will gladly give you my body. If it will release you then you can keep me on the brink all night. But let go of your hate Andrew. I know from stories through the years that you were a good man. Don't let her turn your death into a nightmare."

She stopped talking as her hands dropped to the bed and she turned her head from his. He felt tears stream down his cheeks. He couldn't hurt her, it wasn't her fault. He held himself buried inside her as he concentrated with all his might.

He had let some of the other women see a glimpse of him but none of them would ever see what the woman beneath him saw.

He rested a solid hand against her face. "Tell me your name."

Claudia was startled when she heard the voice, but even more startled when she opened her eyes to see the man lying on top of her. She smiled softly as she rested her hands around his neck. "My name is Claudia Wallace."

He looked at her in surprise." Wallace?"

She nodded. "She kept your name. Even after her and blackjack were married. I don't know why. It has been a tradition throughout the years to keep the Wallace name."

Andrew moved slowly once again inside her as he kissed her softly. "I'm glad."

She pressed her body against him. "How is this possible? I mean your not...?"

He chuckled sourly even as he continued to slowly fuck her. "No my dear, I'm still dead. But I can focus my energy to be solid. I'll never be alive again but you can actually feel me now."

He kissed her cheek as she ran her hands over his back, then down to his butt, pulling him deeper inside her as she moaned. "Oh Andrew..." She cried as he suddenly started slamming hard and fast into her. "Fuck me."

Andrew fucked her hard, watching her eyes as he pushed her closer and closer to release. When he felt her convulse he let himself go. He couldn't actually cum anymore but he still felt it within him. Suddenly he felt like there was warmth behind him. He turned his head to see a bright light.

He pulled out of her body as he sat on the bed beside her. "Do you see that?" He asked in awe.

Claudia, who was still recovering from her orgasm, looked at the dark wall. "See what?"

"A bright light. It is as if it is beckoning to me."

She smiled as tears filled her eyes. "It is Andrew. It is beckoning you home. You were able to let go of your anger at Patricia. That is what has held you here all these years." She nodded her head towards the wall. "She is waiting for you."

He looked at her then back towards the light as Patricia stepped out of it. She was as beautiful as the day he had married her. "I am so sorry Andrew." She said softly touching his cheek. "I was a fool. Come home my darling."

Andrew put his hand in hers then once more turned to Claudia. "Thank you." He kissed her cheek softly then followed Patricia into the light.

Claudia felt the soft kiss then it was as it was before. She was once again alone in the room. She curled up in a ball and fell into a deep sleep.

When she returned home the next day, Sylvia, Mitch and Frank all looked at her. "What happened?" Frank asked as she moved onto his lap on the couch.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him softly. "Andrew is at peace."

The three people looked at her in shock. "You mean...You mean?" Sylvia asked her mouth open.

Claudia smiled. "Yup. The legend was true. I guess it goes to show that some legends are."

Then she pulled Frank into her room, locking the door, and then spent the rest of the day welcoming him not only into her body but into her heart.

As she lay beneath him, feeling him thrust wildly into her, she wondered if Andrew had let Patricia back into his heart.

As Frank came deep inside her, a ray of sunshine broke through the clouds and Claudia smiled. She knew then that the answer to her question was yes.

THE END

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,521 Followers
12