A Ghoul for a Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
It's alive! ...or is it?
2.1k words
4.76
9.1k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 11/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me just say, yes, I did forget to mention that this story is in chapters...sorry. Also, I wanted to say that it will be a while until I post 'An Alphas Love Ch.2', 'cause my computer...well, it sort of killed it. I was in the middle of typing more, and then the power went out. I lost it. No use crying over spilt milk, so I'm trying to retype it, but it'll take a while. To all whom it may concern, I'm sorry. Hope you like this chapter, and that it makes sense. (How is this historical? I hate those tag things...)

<><><>

When Chia had come home that day at around noon Mary was fuming, but Anna distracted her by asking her to go clothes shopping with her, which Mary never passed up. Chia waited until they were gone before she came back down stairs. She still had the feeling someone was watching her at the moment, so she was more than a little paranoid.

There was only really one feminine thing that her mother had taught her that Chia had kept up: Sewing. She loved to sew, especially when it came to dolls. She kept sewing this one doll in particular ever since her birthday. She had a certain image in mind, though she had no idea where she had gotten it from. She only had a few more stitches to make and then she would be done with her creation.

When she had finished her doll she looked it over. It was a man in very regal clothes, clothes befitting someone with a high stature. His short black hair made his blue button eyes stand out amongst his face. Somehow, even though she had given him a smile, he seemed...unhappy. Not sad, just unfulfilled.

"My little doll, it seems like you feel the same I do, so let's make an agreement together. We'll never leave each other lonely or sad. You and me against the world, my lovely doll. Only you and me." she whispered to the stuffed doll of a man as she climbed the stairs to her room. Chia had put the shiny thing she found in the water on her vanity and cleaned it. It was a little emblem of a sword that she was almost sure she recognized, but she didn't remember how. She picked it up and pinned it to the dolls chest, completing it's look. She smiled a proud little smile at the doll and hugged it tightly. She knew she would be keeping this one forever.

^*^*^

As the day progressed Chia still felt like she was being watched, but now that feeling comforted her instead of frightening her. She was almost positive that it was her doll watching and protecting her, and she didn't want that feeling to stop; It pleased her far too much. She brought the doll with her every where that day.

When Mary and Anna got back from shopping they found her on the couch in the living room, curled up in a ball, hugging the doll close to her, deep in sleep. They called for the servants to help her to her bed, but when they tried to take the doll away she woke up and started pushing them away from her, never letting go of the doll. Anna helped her calm down, and quickly noticed the doll in her sisters arms. She couldn't help but ask about it.

When the topic of the doll came up a strange look crossed Chias face, one that was rare to see on her. It took Anna a few moments to figure out that it was love.

Chia nuzzled her cheek against the dolls head and smiled widely. "This is my lovely, precious doll. I love him and he loves me, and we'll face the world together from now on. I promised that I would never leave him as long as he doesn't leave me, so we have a partnership, my handsome lovely doll and I."

Mary stared at her eldest daughter in shock. She hadn't heard nor seen Chia act like this since she was 10. It was like she was a different person now. She was sure Chia had lost it. "Chianna, where did you get that doll?"

Chia looked at her strangely for a few seconds before chuckling. "Oh, yes. I forgot that I hadn't told you. I'm actually very good at sewing. I've been making dolls for years, but I've kept them hidden in my closet, or given some to Anna. But I must say, this little man is my favorite yet."

Mary walked closer to get a better look at the doll. It was a very cute doll of a noble man. "That is a lovely doll Chianna. This is ironic though; The only man that you actually want, and it's a doll." Chia grinned a lopsided grin at her mother before leaving the house for a visit at the lake with her man.

^*^*^

"My lovely little man, what do you think? Isn't this place wonderful? I think it's beautiful myself, but everyone else just sees it as a regular old lake. I wanted to share it with you though. This'll be our little spot."

Chia hugged her doll close to her chest as she waded into the lake. She closed her eyes and attuned herself to the earth around her. She could feel something coming from her doll, but couldn't quite make sense of it. Eventually she recognized what it was, but knew it should be impossible.

"My love, it seems that you have a pulse. It suggests that you're alive, but that can't be right; I made you, you shouldn't have a soul. Well my lovely, if you do have a soul, and if you can hear me, let me tell you something. I love you, even if we never have talked before, or met. I can't explain it, but I can't resist the love I feel for you, and I know that if you were alive, then you would be the one man that I would wish to marry. I just hope that you will give me my freedom along with your love. If I want to go somewhere, then let me be. I'd love for you to explore with me, that would be perfect. I would love to marry you my little love, but only if you'd love me too." Chia confessed, wading further into the water to the middle of the lake.

Later that day Chia floated on her back, still holding her doll to her breast. She sighed as she looked up into the afternoon sky. "I wish you had a human body, and not just a human soul so that we could talk and touch. We could marry, and I could finally make my mother proud of me, and be proud of myself as well, my lovely fiance doll, by producing your heir. If you were to live I could finally be happy. I promise you I would be a good wife for you fiance, and only you, but you would have to be alive for that to happen, and that means that you would have to have a human body too. If only..."

She told him loving promises until she fell asleep floating with the love of her life, a doll, in her arms.

^*^*^

When Chia awoke she knew something was wrong. She fell asleep floating in the water, but she was now on land. She moved her hand around the ground, searching for her doll, but she couldn't find it. Instead her hand came in contact with something else: Flesh, and it wasn't hers. She gasped and opened her eyes, afraid of what might be happening. What she saw almost made her faint.

Kneeling next to Chia was a man. It wasn't the fact that he was naked that shocked her, no. It was the fact that he looked like a human version of her doll. He was very pale, with black around his eyes which made him look haunted and slightly dead. He had baby blue eyes and short curly black hair. His body was skinny, but was still very muscular, and she had to resist the urge to run her hands over his chest to make sure he was real. Other than her father, she had never seen a man naked before.

Chia jumped up and ran behind a tree. She had taken off her clothes to swim, and so, was naked in front of this stranger. "Who are you? Where did you come from?" she shouted at him, peeking out from behind the tree. He stood and slowly walked towards her, putting his hands out as if he was trying to calm down an animal.

"Chianna, please calm down. I'm sure whatever I say to you now will be strange, but I want you to listen with an open mind." the man pleaded.

Chia blushed at hearing her name from his lips. It sounded lovely coming from him. "How...How do you know my name? Okay, fine. I'll listen to you, but only if you hand me my clothes, please?" she asked, giving him a chance.

The man handed her her clothes and she quickly put them on, handing him the frock coat she had worn that day to wear so that he would be less exposed. When they had finished covering up, the man began his explination.

"Okay Chianna. This is going to sound odd, but basicly I'm your doll. My name is Teagan." Teagan said.

"Okay Teagan. If you're my doll, then how did you become human?" Chia asked, choosing to go along with his story.

Teagan paused to think of how to answer before continuing. "Well, it's my understanding that you have magical abilities. This place amplifies that power, correct? Well, when you made that wish that I had a human body, you must have meant it, because your powers used the lake to make it so. My soul has been trapped here for a year, ever since I was murdered here. That pin that you found used to be mine, and it was left here. My soul was sealed in there when I died. You have been coming here for a while, and I guess when you've been meditating here you picked up on my presence or something, because you started making that doll in my image. When you put my pin on the doll, my soul transferred into it."

"That's why the doll had a human soul then! It was yours! So, wait a minute... did you hear all that stuff I said?" Chia asked, blushing as she remembered what she had told the doll before she went to sleep.

Teagan chuckled before he stepped closer and hugged her. "Ofcourse I did, love. I would love to marry you. While I was watching you during your visits, I came to love you. You're quite passionate, smart, and not to mention beautiful too."

Chia became nervous. She had promised to marry a man she had never talked to, and didn't know how to react to him. Something caught her eye right before she pushed him away. The sword pin was pinned in the hallow of his neck. She jumped back and stared at him before finally asking about it. "Teagan, why is the pin pinned to you?"

Teagan frowned and Chia instantly felt bad for her reaction to it. "Well think about it Chianna, you only asked for a human body for my soul, not that I was human again. This is just a vessel for my soul. If you were to take out the pin from my body, it would be useless. I just got flesh, not a new complete body. I cannot die, or catch diseases, or even shiver from the cold. I've lost some of my humanity. Right now, I'm mostly a soul in a container, a ghoul."

Chia could almost feel his hurt. She hugged him, trying to console him a little. Then she realized something. "Wait, you said my magic created the body you have now, right? So that means if I die you die?"

Teagan nodded, looking serious. "Yes, which makes me your protector, my love. If this body is injured, you are the only one who can fix it. I am your soldier. My life is in your hands, and I will do anything to protect yours."

Chia knew that even if she actually just met him, they had a bond, and beyond that, she still loved him, even if she wouldn't admit it. She would never let him die. When she noticed how dark it was getting, she knew she should return home. Then she thought of what to tell her mother when Teagan came in with her.