A Gift

Story Info
A Daddy feeds his babygirl.
782 words
3.94
22k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what you want."

His voice rings out in the room, echoing off every wall, ringing in her ears as she kneels, feet tucked beneath her, hands bound behind her back. She is naked, save for the rope around her wrists and the satin mask over her eyes. She is trembling, all sensation and want.

"You."

A slap comes across her cheek, harsh, but bearable.

"Tell me again. Proper this time, slut."

"You, please."

She can hear his footsteps as he circles her. Clack, clack, clack

Wingtips on the wooden floor from her left, to her front, to her right, to her front again. She can feel his heat as he bends over her, breathing her in. She can taste his presence in the air.

"Which part of me, little girl?" His tone is deep and playful.

She licks her lips. "All of you. Every part, please."

He smiles as he looks down at his prize, so beautifully bound, so wholly surrendered. She knows he could do anything to her, he could torture her, tease her mercilessly, fuck her red and raw, beat her black and blue...and yet she still trusts him with everything. Fuck if it doesn't make his cock strain to know that.

"Do you want to taste me, slut?"

Her mouth waters immediately. "Oh yes, please."

Her pussy tightens at the sound of his zipper. He pulls it down slowly, one rung at a time, and unfastens the button, shimmying his slacks down around his hips. His cock drools against his boxers, making them wet.

He steps closer to her and stands before her face, cock hard and waiting. "Smell it."

She inhales deeply, fingertips grasping at air as she takes in his smell, his musk. He smells like sweat and sex and man and yum all at once. She salivates for him, aches to taste him on her tongue, to feel him in her pussy. Her lips part and she reaches out with her tongue.

Another slap, this time, on the opposite cheek. She sits back how she was, cheeks red.

"I didn't say you could taste yet, baby. Don't be greedy. Daddy's cock is a gift."

She nods. He pulls his boxers down and lets his dick spring out and bounce once. Anticipation hits him as he looks down at his perfect little girl, bound and waiting, anxious to please him.

"Open."

Her lips part, and he takes hold of his cock and feeds it to her. Inch by inch, slowly sliding it past those delicious lips of hers, to rest it on her tongue.

"Suck."

Her lips close down over the head of his cock and coax the precum from it. She hums her satisfaction at his flavor, and eagerly slurps him for more. Her head bobs forward and back, tongue gliding over the base of his shaft, sucking expertly at her Daddy's dick, so graciously given to her.

"Good girl...Suck Daddy's cock."

He looks down at her while she works him, blindfolded and eager as ever. He feels his balls tightening already, just seeing her like this, so desperate, so needy...and the desire to cum in her mouth and paint her face with it is forefront in his mind. He takes hold of the sides of her face, up near her temples, and begins to thrust into her mouth. Claiming her face. Fucking her throat.

His pace grows more insistent, more demanding, cockhead ramming against the back of her throat. She gags over and over, drooling and sputtering for air, tears staining the back of her satin blindfold...but she doesn't stop him. Knowing he wants her like this, knowing she can provide this for him, she can make him feel good this way...it's worth anything.

"Good girl. Take that cock in your mouth, baby. Does it taste good?"

She gags in response. He groans, head lolling back as he fucks her face like he'd fuck her pussy. Thrusting over and over, harder and harder, listening to the sounds of her wet, wanting mouth, her gags and her spit...it unmans him. He feels his balls tighten up and thrusts until cum pours from the head of his cock, shooting down her throat for the first spurt. On the second, he pulls his cock from her hungry lips and coats her face with the second and third spurt. He smears his cum across her beautiful face with his cock, breathing deeply of his climax, feeling his knees shaking.

"Thank you, Daddy."

Her response to his cum sounds like a song and he reaches forward to unbind her blindfold and look down into her eyes. Their gaze speaks louder than any words ever could.

"Thank you, babygirl."