A Gift

Story Info
The gift that keeps on giving.
1.9k words
4.03
10.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fall out! One more taste, one more time. I just can't help it. Fall out! I need it all, hanging from the edge of heaven."

The bright morning sun spewed into my window, interrupting me from what seemed to be a rather peaceful dream. I'd been in a meadow, moonlight illuminating the dark strands of my hair and entwining them with soft, silver light. In the dream, my vision seemed enhanced. I could see the smallest drop of dew upon the leaf of a plant, a tiny ant as it scurried to its home, and high in the night sky I saw small sparrows as they dashed against the dark canvas, only silhouetted so high in their heaven. For a moment I longed to be that sparrow drifting so agilely on the breeze, but that dream was dashed by wicked sunlight.

I had yet to open my eyes, but the light was burning, simmering, just beneath my eyelids and so I turned onto my side, unyielding to the demands of the sun. There was another body beside mine, warm with life, and breathing, softly, as he slept. It was simple instinct to curl closer to the source of that warmth and feel that smooth, soft skin against my fingertips. It was that comfort, so simple, to press my lips ever so slightly against the curve of his neck and pause there to hear the pulse that beat strongly against his skin. I was awake as I settled my head against his side, my body against the curve of his back, and allowed my legs to brush across his. The hair tickled my skin, but I stayed there regardless just a few moments more.

Unable to resist the temptation to wake the man beside me, perhaps even startle him, I opened my eyes but found that he was already awake and was staring, intently, at me in return. It had been my intention to lean up, reaching, to nibble at his ear, but that plan was since ruined. I breathed out the words, "Good morning," as I traced a finger against his thigh and drew small, circular patterns against the skin. He smiled then, a tug at his lips. I knew that smile. All men have it. That slightly smug, masculine smile that is as distinct as a cat's purr.

He answered me with a soft, "Morning," before shifting. I had to move so he could do so, the sheets warm against my back, as the sun glared at the two of us. It was spilling through the blinds, illuminating our bodies carefully: a bit of my leg, some of his thigh. His hair was splayed on his pillow, and I took a handful of it in my grasp, curling the dirty blonde strands around my fingers, and then tugging. He raised one brow in my direction and then grasped a hip, pulling me closer to him with a devilish grin. I couldn't help myself... I laughed and the joy in such a sound was plain. Even so, he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. With our bodies already close, only an inch or two apart, thoughts of lust were already dancing in my mind and the possibilities that assailed me seemed endless. I returned the pressure of his lips. It was a light kiss, a delicate kiss though I'm sure we weren't going to end up that way.

I closed the miniscule distance between our bodies so that our skin met. He was deliciously pale, freckles dotted across his flesh. They were dark, perfect and I had once promised to kiss every one, but soon I found myself pressed into the mattress, gazing up into eyes that were so familiar. The irises were kissed by blue, almost grey, and they were breath-taking. As I gazed into their depths I realized that I could do so for hours, mesmerized by their beautiful color, and not mind it.

However, the reality of that seemed silly so I settled on another spot. Ah, that delectable ear I was attempting to nibble my way to earlier. I had to lean upward with great effort to reach it as his hands hand pinned my wrists above my head, but I finally managed to snag just the lobe between my teeth. I bit down on it, hard, and tugged until a small sound had fallen from him. With a last, lingering kiss to the hollow behind it, I settled back against the mattress once more and gazed down the line of our bodies.

His legs were on either side of my thighs, bent over me, as his weight put pressure on both wrists. I smiled, languidly, at him, but stared unashamed at the rise and fall of his chest, past his waist. My eyes followed the curve of his hip, the thigh, and then found the length of him. Had I enough room to move, I would have shifted my weight and rolled over, settling with me atop him. Even so, I was content to lay there beneath him, feelings of desire stirring from such a close proximity.

His head dipped, long strands of hair trailing along my breasts, until the warmth of his mouth found my nipple and caused my back to arch, forward, toward his mouth. The sound that followed fell, unbidden, from my throat. The movement was not sudden; it was slow, deliberate, as his tongue traced the piqued tip, flicked across it over and over again, until I groaned his name aloud. "Dominik," slid past my lips like a plea... for what? His head tilted upward at the sound, once again turning those eyes to me. That gaze held weight, held desire, and it smoldered. In the end, he broke away first and returned his attention to my body. His teeth scraped across the sensitive flesh until I slid a leg about his waist, heel digging in, as I pushed my hips upward to meet his. It seemed urgent, extremely urgent, that he slide inside of me; fill me as I carved down his back with my fingernails.

The image in my mind was so strong that I whimpered which brought that gaze to my face again, a question in his eyes. I gazed down at him, debating, and decided that I would tell him exactly what I wanted. Once again, I had to push myself upward to meet at his ear. My lips brushed the edge of it, breath fanning across the skin, as I whispered, "Fuck me." That released gentle laughter, but what he did next was not so gentle. No pretense, no moment of hesitation. There was no teasing. He simply moved his hips, pushed forward, and eased inside of me. I fell back against the pillows with a small sound and he released my wrists from their prison. Immediately, I took the initiative to grasp onto his shoulders.

He stayed there, unmoving, for a few moments more, but I was frantic and my body was pleasured by sensation. I writhed beneath him, hoping the movement would urge him on, but he did not shift. It left me feeling frustrated and so I leaned forward, dipping my head to his neck. My tongue traced across the surface of it, teeth digging in until small marks were made. I sucked on that skin, endeavoring to bruise, as he growled. The sound curved my lips and soon his hips were shifting again, slowly, so slowly, sliding out of me. That there almost took the breath from me, but I remained at his neck, stubborn enough to bite down harder. My hands crawled the length of his back, touching across the arch of it, until I grasped the supple flesh of his ass and squeezed.

My nails dug into it, soft beneath my fingers, as his hips surged and his cock plunged into me over and over again. My hips rocked to the steady rhythm that was building between our bodies, moaning softly as I laid back to watch him drive himself into me. That image alone was enough to make me shudder and I decided to release the soft curve of his ass in favor of his nipples. I tugged them, rolled them between my fingertips, and fought to keep the noises from spilling from my lips. I wanted to take this slow, to explore the body that was just above mine, but it was easy to lose control when pleasure was mounting.

His breath was soft, elevated, as he slid in and out, in and out, in and out... Oh, God. What had I been thinking just now? Ah, that's right. I had been wanting to take this slower, but now that seemed impossible because with each stroke I was losing myself to lust and desire. My breathing escalated too, and I dragged my nails across the smooth contours of his back, digging in just enough to create angry red lines across his skin. "Dominik," I groaned again. Close... I was getting closer, closer to that blissful edge of ecstasy. The rhythm of his hips was starting to fail, desperately, and he just moved inside of me over and over again, thrusting frantically.

That edge was getting closer and I was going to spill over it, and it was that last thrust, brushing inside of me vigorously that brought me. I held pleasure in my grasp and it bowed my spine, brought a gasp from my lips, and I cried out to the ceiling with my eyes squeezed close as release flooded through my body. My toes curled from such pleasure, and I hardly noticed that his hips were still moving, pounding into me, so that I writhed on the bed beneath him and carved bloody furrows down his back. The pleasure of his driving into me only drove me further, mingling with the pleasure of my orgasm, and I cried his name.

My inner walls clenched around his cock, squeezing firmly, until he was grunting with the effort of holding himself back for just a few more thrusts. And then... Warmth exploded through me, the warmth of him spilling inside of me, and the frantic thrusts slowed down. He was breathing hard above me, a fine sheen of sweat covering his skin, and then he collapsed and we lay together. Our breath mingled, eyes closed. He had slid out from me, leaving me groaning just once more from the movement. Exhausted as I was, I managed to crawl down the bed. He positioned himself on his back, and I leaned down to take the softened flesh into my mouth. Our bodies had mingled and in our pleasure so had our juices. I licked them away from his cock, tongue dancing across the head, and sweeping downward. There were small beads of blood that dotted the sheets, a product of my nails driving across his skin.

With a last, lingering lick, I crawled and returned myself to him. Snuggling into his side, I rested my head against his chest and felt a deeply settled contentment. A smile blossomed on my lips as I gazed up at him, his eyelashes stark against his skin. Leaning, I pressed my lips to his eyelids, and then began drifting off once more. Exhausted had spilled into me to replace pleasure, filling me with lethargy until I was unable to move. The last thing I heard him mumble before both of us fell into slumber was, "Good night, Sonya," and then we were lost to the surrounding world and at the mercy of our dreams once more.