A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under any other circumstances, she would consider it an innocent gesture, but now it shot shivers up her spine. The warmth of his skin against hers transported her back to the taxi cab, embracing Sarah. Mandy felt flush, as she usually did after drinking so much. She muttered something about being warm as she tightened the grip around her guide's shoulders.

She watched silently as her door passed by and the two kept walking.

"I have some Tylenol in my room. That'll help with the hangover," Andrew explained.

Don't do this, she told herself. Turn around and go to bed before you do something stupid. She kept walking. When they reached his room, he opened the door and guided her in. He sat her down on the bed while he fetched a bottle of water from his mini-fridge and a bottle of acetaminophen from his desk. "Here you go."

Mandy gladly accepted the water and took two tablets. She drank half the bottle and passed it back to Andrew.

She looked around, realizing she had never seen the inside of his room before. It was a typical single-occupant room—small and clustered. The walls were covered with movie posters and the floor was cluttered with books and clothes. Mandy leaned back on the bed, causing the room to spin all the more violently.

"You look really warm," Andrew said as he got up and opened the window. A light breeze entered the room and washed over Mandy's sweaty body. "Is that any better?" He asked as he sat on the bed, next to her.

"A little." She closed her eyes.

His hand is on my shoulder. She didn't notice it happen, but she was suddenly aware of a hand lightly stroking her left arm. I shouldn't let this happen... but it feels so good. Maybe just a little while longer.

She lay motionless as a second hand landed on her right shoulder.

The hands rubbed her arms for some time before Mandy felt them moving inward, over her collar bone. She held her breath as his fingers slipped over her chest and took hold of her top. "Here, let me help you with this," he offered, waiting for her response.

She gave none, and she quickly felt the material of her shirt tugged downward, allowing her large breasts to spring free.

No, not again, she thought, bringing her arms in to cover herself. However, her arms would not budge. Is he holding them down or am I just that drunk? Or maybe I'm just that slutty...

She had to admit, the cool air felt amazing as it blew over her bare breasts. A mild embarrassment swelled within her as she felt her nipples hardening, but still she did not move. Soon, she felt a pair of hands exploring her exposed flesh. A moan escaped her lips as her hardened nipple was pinched between a thumb and forefinger.

"Mmmm." She bit her lip. She had been waiting for this all day—not with Andrew, of course. She had been waiting for a release for all of this built up lust. Megan, Sarah... even David would have sufficed. But never in a million years would she have pictured herself with Andrew. All month, she had fantasized about being taken, used, and even humiliated, and now she found herself in that very situation as her neighbor freely groped at her helpless body.

Stop this now, she told herself, but her words fell on deaf ears.

Mandy lost track of time. She was still aware of her surroundings, but it all felt surreal to her, like an out of body experience.

The hands disappeared, and the cool breeze swept over her again. She felt like she could fall asleep. However, a beeping noise caused her to stir. She opened her eyes and saw Andrew on his cell phone. Is he texting someone or... Another beep brought her to her senses. Ashamed, she tried to cover herself.

"No, don't. Just lie back the way that you were," he instructed. His voice was not bossy, but it was assertive.

Mandy did as she was told, placing her arms down at her sides. She heard another beep. Defeated, she relaxed on the soft bed sheets.

She was only half aware when her skirt was lifted and pooled around her waist, along with her top. A pair of thumbs slipped under the waistband of her red panties, and Mandy vaguely remembered lifting her hips to ease their removal. The next moment was a blur of beeping noises and hands all over her.

Mandy was glad that she had shaved earlier that evening as she felt fingers trace her most intimate areas. Events started to blur in her mind as she gave her body up to her neighbor.

She did clearly remember the sensation of his head pressing into her swollen lips. Please, stop this, she wanted to shout, but instead she let out a moan. No, please, she thought, but her legs spread further to allow him easier entry. No, No, No...

"Yes..." the word escaped her lips, and she could not bring it back.

She bucked her hips as his shaft entered her.

Mandy was ashamed of how easily he forced himself into her wet slit. She squirmed from side to side, making a token gesture of resistance. He grabbed her hips and held her steady as he pushed himself deep inside of her.

Her breasts began to sway rhythmically in time with each of his thrusts and her breaths quickened. Several minutes passed, but time ceased to exist. A force was swelling inside of Mandy. After hours of teasing and arousal, she yearned desperately for the coming orgasm. She could feel it approaching, something unlike anything she had ever felt before...

But suddenly the cock was pulled from her and the swelling force began to recede. Fuck me, the words were on the tip of her tongue. Fuck me like the slut that I am. However, as she opened her mouth to speak, a familiar object greeted her. The swollen head pushed forward, slipping between her parted lips with ease. A hand on her cheek guided her head towards the source of the intrusion. She offered no resistance as the cock slipped into her mouth.

Mandy had never sucked a dick immediately after it had been inside of her, but the familiar taste of her womanhood drove her wild. She ignored the beeping noises as she hungrily focused on the task before her. Even drunk, Mandy knew the job instinctively. She slid her lips over the shaft while her tongue caressed the tip of him. Her head bobbed back and forth, partly by her own will, and partly forced by the hand on the back of her head.

She had no choice but to swallow the first shot of cum as he pushed himself deep into her throat. The second shot was more forceful, and as he pulled himself from her mouth, it landed on her lips and nose, leaving a trail down her cheek. Mandy opened her eyes in time to see the remainder of his load erupt on her bare chest.

For the second time this evening, she stared up at the ceiling, in a daze. Déjà vu—I can't believe I just did that, she thought as she closed her eyes again. I... just let him fuck me. I let him bring me back to his room and use me.

Goosebumps spread across her body as the breeze from the window swept over her beads of sweat. I let him do all that, and he didn't even make me cum. Mandy's right hand descended to folds of her womanhood, while the left cupped at her breast. I have to do everything myself.

She could feel Andrew's semen trailing down her face and body as she shamelessly began to play with herself.

Beep.

She opened her eyes and saw him standing directly over her, cell phone in hand. His cock still hung inches from her face, slowly shrinking. Another beep followed as she stared into the lens of the device. She closed her eyes and tried to ignore him, tried to focus on everything she had done this evening.

Beep.

She bit her lip and worked vigorously at her clitoris. This was going to be much bigger than the orgasm she had gotten in front of her open window. Never had she needed release as badly as she did right now.

Beep.

God damn it! I need to get out of here. She stopped what she was doing and sat up.

"I should go," she mumbled. She did not bother trying to cover herself as her tits hung out in the open.

"Yeah, no problem. I hope you're feeling better." Andrew continued to snap photos as he watched Mandy pull her skirt back down into place.

"Yeah, I am." She actually was feeling a little better, she noticed as she stood up. She had regained enough of her balance to walk, and that was exactly what she needed right now.

"Good. Well, I'll see you around... and thanks." Andrew spoke nonchalantly as he walked over and opened the door. Once her top was back over her chest, she stepped out into the hall.

"No problem. Any time." She couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. As she turned to correct herself, the door closed in her face and clicked locked. Any time?! Any fucking time?! What is wrong with me? She was so mad at herself that she considered pounding on his door. In the end, she decided there was nothing to gain and gave up.

She turned to find a girl staring back at her. Jess. That is her name, Mandy remembered. She lived down the hall—a skinny little frosh girl that Mandy only talked to occasionally. Mandy often suspected that she was a virgin. Currently, she seemed to be on her way back from the washroom when she saw Mandy leave Andrew's room. Jess' face was an expression of utter shock.

Mandy looked down and saw one of her nipples still poking out from her top. She tugged her garment to cover it, and noticed several semen stains on the material. She licked her lip and tasted more of the seed on her face. Her hair was tousled, and she swayed as she stood, still highly intoxicated. Even after everything that had happened tonight, Mandy was fully aware of how silly she must look.

"Hey," Mandy greeted as she turned and walked away from the girl. At least she probably won't try and fuck me, Mandy reassured herself as she stumbled back to her own room.

She replayed the events in her mind while she searched for the keys in her purse. More pictures. That's exactly what I needed right now. It wasn't enough for him to take advantage of me. He had to take pictures too.

She opened the door and was greeted by darkness.

But can I really blame him? I set this all up. I let it happen. He just did what pretty much any guy would do in his place.

Mandy stepped into the dark room. It was late, and she heard movement in her roommate's bed. Megan must have gotten home early, she thought. She knew better than the turn the light on if Megan was already in bed. She set her purse down and stumbled through the darkness, almost tripping over her own mess of clothes in the process.

She heard movement again as she saw a dark silhouette turning over under the sheets.

Mandy thought back to last night's dream. She remembered dreaming of her roommate's naked figured, pressed against her own. She remembered wanting to kiss her, wanting to touch her, wanting to hold her. She remembered the feelings that her roommate had unintentionally awoken in her. She remembered watching her roommate change earlier this evening and how she could barely contain her own excitement. Butterflies returned to Mandy's stomach, just thinking about it.

I hope she's still awake, Mandy thought as she pulled off her top and threw it into the corner. I want her to see this. She made no effort be silent as she drunkenly pushed her skirt down to the floor and kicked it away. Fuck the consequences. I'm too drunk for consequences. Reaching down, she realized that her panties were still on the floor of Andrew's room. It didn't matter—she would not be going back for them.

Naked, she fell onto her bed and resumed what she had started in Andrew's room. A finger quickly worked its way into her moist opening, and she let out a whimper as she pinched at her left nipple.

Mandy began moaning lowly as a second finger joined the first one inside of her. Over her moaning, she heard the sound of movement on the opposite bed. She squinted, trying to make out her roommate's figure in the dark. I want to see her watching me. But, all that she saw was a wall of indiscernible black shapes.

She abandoned her nipple, and her left hand joined the right one between her legs. A finger slid between her lips and focused on her clit. "Yes..." she said softly. "Yes..." she repeated, a little louder, but still in a hushed voice. It would not be long now, she knew it.

She threw one leg over the side of the bed, stretching herself open for her invisible voyeur. She fixated on everything that had led her to this moment... humiliation, degradation, and debasement, most of which she had instigated. She thought of David masturbating to her most private photos. She thought of the taste of Andrew's cum in her mouth. She thought of Megan, her beautiful roommate, watching Mandy finger herself at this very moment...

"Mmmm... fuck me..." Mandy bit her lip and arched her back. "Oh my god! Yes!" She moaned in ecstasy as she lost complete control of her body. Her hips jerked madly to meet her intruding fingers. She gasped in time with the spasms of pleasure that pulsed within her. Finally, she collapsed, completely spent.

She could hardly breathe from the combination of heat and exhaustion. It took all of her remaining strength to get up and open the window a crack, letting in the breeze. She returned to her bed and allowed the cool air to wash over her. The newly opened curtain allowed a sliver of moonlight to enter the room, landing directly on her bed and causing her naked body to shine a pale shade of blue in the otherwise dark room.

It had been such a long day, and despite the unexpected twists, Mandy had to admit that she had enjoyed every second of it. She wasn't sure how she was going to face Megan in the morning, but she didn't care about that now. Who knows... maybe Megan enjoyed the show almost as much as I enjoyed giving it. She smiled at the thought as she stroked her wet fingers along her naked thighs.

Her eyes closed and the world started to fade away around her. After so much excitement, sleep would be a welcomed relief...

...

The familiar sound of keys stirred Mandy from her slumber. Still groggy and drunk, the sound confused her. Who's trying to get in? Frightened, she grabbed the bed sheet and pulled it over her nakedness.

The light from the hallway hurt her eyes as the door opened, and Mandy squinted into the brightness. She watched Megan step into the room, tiptoeing past Mandy's bed.

Mandy did not understand. I thought Megan was already here. Isn't she already in bed? Didn't I just masturbate for her?

As the door closed, darkness enveloped the room once again, leaving Mandy temporarily blinded. She listened as Megan moved around the room, undressing and slipping into bed. All the while, Mandy still tried to piece together what was happening.

"Hey," Megan whispered from across the room.

Mandy was about to respond when she was suddenly interrupted.

"Hey," returned a hushed male voice.

Oh no...

"Sorry I'm so late," Megan continued.

"It's okay, I didn't mind the wait."

Oh god, no...

"I didn't wake you up, did I?"

"No, I was awake, waiting for you."

There was a sound of movement across the room and the muffled sound of Megan's giggle. "Mmm, yeah, it feels like you were waiting for me." There was a brief pause. "Is Mandy home?"

"Yeah," Alex responded. "She got home about twenty minutes ago, but she's pretty drunk. I don't think we'll wake her up."

This can't be happening. Mandy felt like she was going to throw up.

"Mandy?" Megan asked in a hushed voice.

Mandy froze in place. She was asleep. She was dead. She was anywhere but in that bed at that very moment.

There was movement and giggling in the opposite bed. Those noises soon gave way to the rhythmic squeaking of a mattress and Megan's subdued moans. In the dark, Mandy could barely make out the outline of the two figures.

She wanted to scream. She had just masturbated for Alex—the asshole that used to pick on her in grade school, her roommate's current boyfriend, and the personification of everything that she hated. She felt like she could no longer breath. Of all the things I've done tonight, this is the absolute worst, she thought. If it was anyone else, it wouldn't be such a big deal, but not him!

Exhaustion and alcohol finally overtook Mandy, and she fell asleep to the sound of her roommate getting fucked.