A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 08

Story Info
Mandy goes home for the Summer.
9.4k words
4.82
46.9k
57

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I was finished with this series, but I was surprised by the positive feedback it received. This chapter was originally going to be part of a new series that took place in the aftermath of AGAF. Now that Mandy has undergone such a drastic transformation, it hardly feels like the same story anymore. However, in the end, it probably makes more sense to continue her story under the same title.

Unlike previous chapters in the series, this one takes place several weeks later. Although I hope each chapter is able to stand up as an enjoyable tale on its own, I strongly recommend starting at the beginning if you haven't already done so. It will just make so much more sense that way.

As always, feedback/votes are appreciated. My bio page has a recommended reading order for all of my stories, for any newcomers that are interested.

**********

Mandy stared at her bedroom wall, focusing on a single point just to the right of her window. She tried not to look outside, although she could see the patio lights on at her neighbor's house.

She had gotten home from university just three weeks ago, and it was still strange being back in her own room. Things were certainly quieter here than on campus, and yet Mandy seemed to have a knack for finding excitement, whether she wanted it or not.

Despite the patio lights, the remainder of the neighbor's house was dark. She could never admit it, but part of her hoped that he was there, watching her. Her neighbor, Arthur McCrae, had lived next door for as long as she could remember. He had watched her grow up, and as a child she used to play in his backyard. He had even been her math teacher when she in the third grade. Now, staring at the wall, she tried to push the thought from her mind.

Instead, she focused on the sensation of the cock buried within her. On her hands and knees, she felt a deep thrust from behind as Nick grunted, filling her with his warm seed.

She remained motionless as his pumping subsided and he withdrew himself from her pussy. It did not take long before Tom took his place, slipping his shaft into her wet opening with ease. She tried to fight the oncoming orgasm, but as Tom grabbed her hips and began to fuck her, she knew it was futile.

"Don't stop," she cried. "Fuck me harder."

"I will if you say it," Tom replied, slowing his thrusts.

"Please," Mandy whimpered.

"Say it," he repeated.

Mandy moaned. "I'm a slut, and I want your cum inside me."

Tom's grip tightened, and he pulled her hips back forcefully, causing her to gasp. "What are you?"

The words escaped her between short breaths. "I'm a slut..."

"What are you?"

Mandy looked up at Nick and his cell phone. "A dirty slut." She did not even care that he was recording her. This is nothing that they haven't already recorded, she thought.

"Say it louder," Tom ordered.

"I'm a fucking slut!" If Arthur is home, then he probably heard that. Luckily, her own house was empty aside from herself and the two boys.

Satisfied with her complete submission, Tom pushed her down into her pillows and buried himself deep into her womanhood.

"Fuck!" She screamed in ecstasy as her body shook with pleasure. She barely even noticed when another load of semen erupted inside her.

Minutes later, the boys were dressed and gone, but Mandy did not move.

She could still hardly believe how her life had unfolded over the past month. Not so long ago, she had been a relatively conservative girl—certainly not a virgin, but nothing like this. Now she had fucked more guys this month than she had throughout the rest of her life. However, she felt no shame or regret.

Ever since Alex found out about her secret life, things had changed. She had fucked him there in her dorm room, and even worse, she had allowed him to share the intimate photos of her and Sarah with his friends. As far as Mandy knew, it was just Nick and Tom that had seen them so far, but she certainly did not trust them to keep it a secret.

The moment Alex had left her dorm room, she knew she had gone too far. She had crossed a line she thought she would never cross, and she promised herself it would never happen again.

But it did. And after making the same promise, it happened again.

Once exams were finished and she was home for the summer, she convinced herself that it was over. However, she caved again with a couple of days of unpacking. There was something about Alex's complete indifference towards her that sparked her newfound desire to be objectified.

And soon thereafter, Alex shared her with his friends. It was utterly humiliating the first time that she was asked to undress in front of Nick and Tom, but she did as she was told. The whole ordeal had gotten her so excited that, to this day, she still thought of it each night as she masturbated.

It did not take long before the boys had learned all of her dark fantasies and secrets. She had unwillingly told them everything about her love of being exposed, her love of being vulnerable, her bisexual curiosity, and everything that Jess had confided in her.

They took full advantage of her weakness, and now Mandy rarely went a day without seeing at least one of the three boys.

But her favorite was always Alex.

Nick and Tom were always eager to oblige her desire to be used, and she loved the way they talked down to her during sex. Every time that they called her a slut, it sent a shiver down her spine—and made her resent her body's sexual response.

However, Alex seemed constantly bored of Mandy from the moment they first fucked. He talked to her as though he was doing her a favor with his time, and that she should be grateful. It was the same shitty behavior she had seen from him throughout high school. It was one of the many reasons she had hated him for so many years. And now, ironically, she wanted desperately to keep him interested.

I am such a fucking idiot, she told herself after every meeting with him. But logic and self-respect got lost in the wake of each fiery orgasm. After only a few days apart, a part of her actually looked forward to seeing him.

No... Don't you fucking dare show anything but hatred for him. He is blackmailing you. That's all this is.

After several minutes, Mandy came back to reality and sat up in her bed. As she stood up, she could feel Tom and Nick's semen running down her thigh. Grabbing a pair of panties from the floor, she wiped the mess before it reached her knee.

I should probably clean up before mom gets home. Mandy's mother had gone out with some friends for the night. Her parents had recently divorced before she moved away to university, and it was strange being home without her dad there.

Standing up, she grabbed a shirt and pair of pajamas bottoms. Dressed, she headed out to the living room and watched television. Several minutes later, through the window she saw a pair of headlights pulling into Arthur's driveway. I guess he missed the show.

Later that evening, she greeted her mother as she got home, and Mandy went to bed soon after.

In her dreams, she was back in the boys' dorm. Everything was always the same—Sarah's face was buried between her legs. It used to be Kelly, but over time the female figure had become her best friend. Once it had even been Megan, but it was always one of the major figures in Mandy's newfound bisexuality.

Laying back on the sofa, legs spread wide, Mandy stared back at a room full of her best friends and professors. She wanted to hide, to cover herself, to beg for forgiveness. Instead, she threw her head back and ran her fingers through Sarah's hair.

Someone was cupping her breasts and she could not be certain if it was her own hand or one from the crowd.

Across the room, Jess was bent over the table, getting fucked by a faceless stranger. In her dreams, Jess never looked Mandy in the eyes. I'm so sorry, Mandy thought. I let your secret out to the wrong people.

Sarah's tongue was burning within her, and just as she was about to orgasm, she woke, breathing heavily. In the dark, her hand found its way to her clit, and she finished what the dream had started before falling back asleep.

The next two days passed uneventfully. Each time Mandy saw Arthur in the driveway, she wondered what he would think if he learned what type of woman she had grown up to become.

Saturday afternoon, as Mandy cleaned up the dishes from lunch, her mother came downstairs and recommended that they go see a movie.

"Yeah, sure thing, mom." It had been ages since the two of them had gone to the movies together. When her parents were together, it had frequently been way for the two to bond outside the house. Now that she was home from university, Mandy had been looking for a chance to spend some time with her mother.

The two girls decided on a thriller movie that was receiving strong reviews, and they made plans to see the early show after dinner.

At the theater, Mandy recognized a few people that she had gone to school with. As she waited in line for concessions, she thought of the story that Jess had told her. Mandy imagined one of her male friends confronting her here and now about the slutty things she had done. She imagined him threatening to reveal her secret unless she sucked him off in the washroom...

Oh god, she thought, shaking her head. What is wrong with me? Mom is just in the other room.

She took out her phone and began typing. "Are we fucking tonight?" Her messages to Alex were never flowery. In the beginning, he was the one that would contact her with a time and place to meet. Now, it seemed like she was usually the one to prompt him.

Popcorn in hand, she returned to the theater in time for the coming attractions. As the movie started and the lights dimmed, her brain switched gears and for a couple of hours, she was her old self.

As she exited the cinema and got into the car, she checked her phone again to find a message waiting. "No," Alex had responded. "I'm busy."

He seems to be busy a lot lately. She hated herself for feeling a pang of jealousy.

She cooled her frustration before replying. "Okay fine."

As her mother drove, she almost seemed to read Mandy's mind. "Do you have any plans tonight with your friends?"

"No, it looks like I'm staying in tonight."

"Oh okay," her mother replied. "I think I am going out for a couple of drinks with Judy, so I hope you don't mind having the place to yourself again for the night."

"No, of course not, mom. Do you want me to pick you up later?"

"No, that's okay. I don't want to keep you up if we are out late. I can take a cab."

"Alright, if you're sure. I don't mind."

Her mother assured her it was fine, and soon after they got home, Judy arrived to pick her up.

"Have fun!" Mandy said as her mother went out the door. She was a little jealous that her own mother had something planned for the evening while she was stuck at home. She looked at the clock. Only 9:37pm. I guess I can watch another movie or something.

A loud noise outside got her attention, but she thought little of it. A few minutes later, she heard what sounded like laughter.

Getting up, she moved over to the living room window overlooking the front yard. The street was empty. The sun had gone down, but there was still enough light to scan the immediate area. She could not find the source of the noise, but as she looked at the neighbor's yard, she noticed three additional cars parked in the driveway and on the side of the street. I guess Arthur has guests over, she thought.

Arthur was the same age as Mandy's parents, and they had even gone to school together. They shared many of the same friends, so Mandy knew many of his regular visitors. Some of them were fellow teachers, and some worked with her mother.

They were being particularly loud this evening, but it did not really bother her. It sounded like they were in his backyard, and she decided to step outside and say hello. Perhaps they would even quiet down a little on their own if they knew she was home. Still wearing the tank top and shorts that she wore to the movie, she put on her sandals and stepped out the patio door.

Her backyard was not huge, but she walked unnoticed until she stepped up to the fence separating the yards. Standing on her tippy toes, she looked over. Sitting in the patio chairs, she saw Arthur and four other male figures. In the fading twilight, she recognized Douglas Matthews, her high school gym teacher, Garrett Richards, her high school principle, and two men, Paul and Ian, that worked at her mother's agency.

"Hi there, Mandy! Long time, no see." Paul was the first to notice her.

Mandy had known most of these men since she was young, and they greeted her happily as she looked over the fence. Soon, they were all asking her about what she was doing now.

She could tell from their slurred speech and from the number of empty bottles that they were clearly drinking.

"Mandy," Arthur said, "You should come over and join us for a while. These guys haven't seen you in ages, and you're old enough now to have a beer with the guys."

Mandy let out a small laugh, thinking he was joking.

"No really. You're all alone over there, right? Come on over for a while. It'll be fine." The other guys agreed.

"Umm..." she hesitated. "Yeah, I guess I might come over for a bit." Is this really a good idea when they're all drunk? For a moment, she thought about this group of older, intoxicated guys. She knew what they could be like when they were drinking. "But give me a few minutes," she continued. "I just got home, and I could really use a shower first."

"Yeah, sure. We'll either be out here or inside."

Mandy smiled and turned back towards the house. Once inside, she considered going back to her movie. They're all half-drunk and wouldn't even notice if I never went over. She paused in front of the stairs, biting her lip. Then again, it is a group of five older guys and I'm a young woman, she thought.

Mandy was not narcissistic, but she was not stupid either—she knew that men enjoyed her company, and her mother's coworkers had even flirted with her in the past. However, aside from Arthur, she had not seen her former teacher and principle since graduation.

It is kind of strange for them to see me now as a woman, finished high school. She had always been so quiet in her younger years. Always a straight 'A' student, she stayed out of trouble for the most part.

But now...

Mandy felt like she was floating as she moved up the stairs, towards her bedroom. She could still hear the guys through her open window as she entered the room. However, the night air went dead silent as reached down and grabbed her shirt, pulling it over her head and tossing it to the floor. I guess they can see me. So long as she stayed in the center her room, Arthur's backyard would offer a limited view from her waist up.

Still acting oblivious, she unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, pushing them to the floor and kicking them aside. She felt numb and she could hardly breathe, standing in front of these men in her underwear. It was not one of her fancier sets, but her breasts always looked a full size larger crammed into the pink material. Although she knew that they could not see her matching thong, it still felt sexy to be so exposed.

Turning her back towards her hidden audience, she reached behind her back and unceremoniously unhooked the bra, letting it drop. It all had to look natural, like a woman quickly getting ready for a shower, unaware of the open window.

Taking a deep breath, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her thong and slid it over her thighs. Even if they could not see it, she exaggerated her movements to make it obvious what she was doing.

Naked, with her back to the window, she hesitated for a moment, realizing that she had no actual plan. She was only acting instinctively, and only now was she stopping to consider if this was a good idea.

Resigned to her fate, she turned, giving a brief glimpse of her breasts as she wheeled towards the door and proceeded to the washroom, out of sight.

Turning on the water, she had to stop and sit for a moment. Her hands and legs were shaking so hard that she thought she might faint. She had known most of those men since she was a child, and now she had just flashed them as casually as she had done for the boys' dormitory just a few weeks earlier.

Calming her nerves, she stepped under the water. I certainly can't go over there now, she thought. How could I possibly look them in the eyes?

She washed and shaved as quickly as possible, wishing desperately that she could sneak outside and hear what they were saying about her at this moment. Did they like what they saw? She had not even considered the possibility that these older men may not be interested in seeing their friends' and their neighbor's daughter undressed.

No, she decided. I have known these guys long enough to know better than that. They are quintessential dirty old men, making lewd comments and sexual jokes on a regular basis. They would not balk at the opportunity to see a naked young woman.

Within minutes, the water was off, and Mandy wrapped herself in a towel. She was not sure she could make the walk back to her room, but by now her body was accustomed to acting on its own. In a way, it made the whole experience easier to simply remove her own agency from the equation.

Back in the center of her room, the towel hit the floor, and for a few seconds, she stood with her side towards the window. It was not a clear view of her breasts, but she knew that they would certainly get an eyeful, including some quick glimpses of her large pink nipples.

Turning away from her audience, she stepped into another thong, red this time, and pulled it up. She wiggled her hips as she worked the undergarment into place.

Grabbing the same yellow tank top from before, she put it on, deciding to go braless this time. Eyeing the khaki shorts, she bit her lip, thinking. No, I can do better than that. Instead she took a blue skirt from her closet and stepped into it.

Looking at herself in the mirror, her nipples were subtly outlined in the material of her shirt, but she thought it looked like normal casualwear for the evening. The skirt fell only a few inches below her ass, much more appropriate for a nightclub than her neighbor's house. However, she liked the overall look, and considering the show they had hopefully just witnessed, she highly doubted that they would second guess her wardrobe.

Realizing that she had no pockets to put her phone, nor a bra to stuff it in, she carried it by hand.

Moments later, she was out in the backyard, but much to her surprise, as she peered over the fence, she found the neighbor's patio empty.

She hesitated, wondering if this was perhaps a second chance for her to turn back.

"Hey, Mandy! In here." The voice came from Arthur's kitchen window. There he stood, apparently waiting for her. "Come on in."

Slowly, she obliged. As she opened his patio door, she saw the group of men sitting around the kitchen table. They all greeted her again, though this time there seemed to be hesitation in their voices. As she pulled up a chair between Mr. Matthews and Mr. Richards, she casually peeked in the direction of the kitchen window.

Oh wow. The view of her bedroom window was pretty impressive from this angle. They might have seen a little more than I had anticipated.

Arthur offered Mandy a beer, and she graciously accepted, putting her phone down next to her glass. They immediately began catching up, her former teachers particularly interested in her university studies.