A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Matthews responded to her body tensing up by curling his finger with each push. Mandy cried out as an orgasm came crashing through her. Her pussy tightened around the assaulting finger, trying to hold him in place as he pulled out.

"Well, it looks like she wants it pretty bad," Mr. Richards spoke behind her. "I can't say 'no' to a pussy like that."

Defeated, Mandy waited for the inevitable. A pair of hands grabbed her by the hips, and she readied herself. Already well lubricated, his cock entered her in a single thrust, with little resistance. She tried to hold her breath, but a groan escaped her as he began to slowly fuck her.

The other guys were still seated, watching this unfold. This is who I am to them now, she thought. It doesn't matter what ever happens after this. I could be a doctor... a successful CEO... or even a politician, but to these men, I will always be this girl, bent over a kitchen table, getting fucked by a man twice my age as his best friends watch. To these men, I will always be who I am tonight.

"Here..." He said. Mandy was pulled from the table as Mr. Richards sat in his chair. She followed, sitting back on his lap, facing towards the group. She could no longer bury her face in the table—she was now forced to stare back at her audience.

She needed no coaxing to begin lifting her body and pushing herself back into his. With each push, she could feel his cock driving farther inside her. With his left hand, he reached around and pulled up the front of her skirt. With her legs spread wide over his, her shaven pussy was now finally on display, wrapped around his cock, and she could no longer fake modesty.

Arthur quietly got up from the table and left the room. Mandy was starting to think that he had gone to relieve himself when he returned with a camcorder. Turning it on, he pointed it at the scene before him. "You don't mind, do you?"

Still unable to speak, she could only moan in short breaths as she shook her head no.

Mr. Richards' right hand slipped under her shirt and took a handful of her breast. He squeezed her and pinched her nipple between his finger and thumb, sending bolts of pleasure through her. Soon after, he lifted her shirt, spilling her large breasts out into view. There was no hiding them now, as his hands explored every inch of her exposed skin.

Mandy closed her eyes. She imagined she was back in her principal's office, shirt pushed up to her armpits, skirt bunched up around her waist, riding the principal at his desk. Mandy, the innocent, quiet girl that nobody second-guessed, was letting the schoolmaster use her body as he pleased.

She lifted her arms as Ian stepped forward and allowed her shirt to be removed. Now topless, she leaned back in Mr. Richards' lap, enjoying the sensation of her figure being groped by someone other than Alex and his friends. It always felt more thrilling for somebody to enjoy her body for the first time—even when she was offering herself like a complete slut, it made her feel like a goddess to be pawed and fondled with such reverence.

"Is he going to cum in her?" Arthur asked, recording the whole scene.

"You're fucking right I am," answered the voice behind her in between grunts. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down firmly. She could feel his cock pulsing as burst after burst of his seed erupted within her.

Once he was fully spent, she climbed off, somewhat unsteady from the combination of alcohol and adrenaline. Looking around the table at the other men, she knew she was far from finished here.

Ian and Paul were the next to step up, standing in front of her and behind her, respectively. She lost track of whose hand belonged to whom as they touched her body. They moved slowly, delicately, obviously still uncertain if their actions were appropriate.

Mandy decided to remove all doubt, wrapping her slender fingers around the bulge in Ian's pants. "I bet you've wanted this for a while now, haven't you?" She asked, unzipping him and taking his growing dick into her bare hands. She dropped to her knees and looked up at him with a grin. "I certainly have."

The last part was not necessarily true, but she was now in the middle of a performance, and she had a character to maintain.

"Mmmm," Ian moaned as she wrapped her mouth around him, lingering for a moment to let him savor the sensation.

Beside her, Paul was taking out his own cock, rubbing it until she took him in her free hand. This was not the first time she had pleasured two men at once. Only a few months ago, the thought of a threesome had been nothing more than an occasional guilty fantasy. Now it seemed like a common occurrence.

Stroking both men, she moved her mouth from one to the other, running her tongue around the head of each. She enjoyed giving head, as it gave her an opportunity to showcase her skill and sensuality. Nothing shows a man how horny you are like enthusiastically sucking his dick.

"Oh, man..." Ian whispered between breaths. After a few short minutes, his cum filled Mandy's mouth, and she swallowed it hungrily, pulling every last drop from him before turning her attention fully towards Paul.

Placing his hands on the back of her head, he pulled her rhythmically, fucking her face. He stared down at his conquest. "You grew up to be a nice little cocksucker, didn't you?"

"Mmmhmm," she answered as best as she could. She wrapped her fingers around his balls and gently caressed them as he quickened the pace.

"Here it comes," he announced, taking a handful of her hair and pulling her head back. His other hands wrapped around his dick and stroked it violently. Mandy opened her mouth wide and looked up at him. The first shot of cum formed a trail across her face, landing in her hair. The next two were directed at her forehead, and she could feel it running down her face as she caught the remaining drops in her mouth.

"Oh god, yes!" she exclaimed.

"Jesus Christ, Paul! Careful you don't get that shit all over my kitchen!" Arthur joked, causing the men to all laugh.

Barely able to open her eyes, Mandy felt a hand pull her back to her feet. She obliged, leaning forward over the table.

Another cock entered her pussy, pushing her body hard into the wooden surface. As she was fucked from behind, the semen on her face slowly trickled down towards her mouth. She was not even certain who was fucking her for several minutes, until she heard her former gym teacher's distinct voice. "Mandy, this isn't the first time I've seen you naked."

"Mmm?" She could not speak, only whimper as he thrusted himself into her. She assumed he was referring to the window, only an hour ago.

"That's right," he continued, slowing his pace. "Last year, when you were trying out for the swim team. You were the last one out of the pool to go get showered. I made sure everyone else was gone, and I snuck in around the corner. It was just you and that friend of yours... what's her name?"

"Sarah..." Mandy answered, shocked. She wanted to be angry, but she was too lost in the moment to feel anything but lust.

"Yeah, Sarah." His pace seemed to quicken at the sound of her name. "You two girls were the only ones left. You were both in the shower, and you didn't hear me, so I watched for a good thirty seconds. Fuck, if I had known what type of girl you are, I would have fucked you right then and there."

What type of girl I am...

Mandy tried to remember the day in particular. She tried to remember a time that it was just her and Sarah in the shower. I would have been so much more innocent then. I would have freaked out if I knew that Mr. Matthews was watching. But now...

The thought of him hiding in the shadows, watching her and Sarah wash their naked, eighteen-year old bodies drove her crazy with passion. She pushed her body back to meet his thrusts. "I knew you were there," she lied.

"Oh yeah? And you just let me watch?"

"Mmmhmm. Did you enjoy it?"

She jumped as she felt his finger tracing the crevice of her butt crack. It slid between her cheeks and circled her sphincter. The tickling sensation sent shivers through her body. "Of course. Did Sarah know too?"

Mandy gasped as the finger pushed gently, stretching the tight opening and entering her. She had done anal sex twice before, but never had anyone put something in her ass while her pussy was getting fucked. The additional stimulation was almost more than she could handle. She never wanted this moment to end, and her role play only pushed her further. "Yes..."

"Nice... Do you girls ever fool around?"

"Mmmhmm." It was bending the truth, but Mandy was in another world now, blurring the line between fantasy and reality. Both she and Mr. Matthews wanted the same thing, and she was willing to do anything to achieve it.

The other guys made some comments about her revelation, but she could not hear them—she was focused on the cock buried within her. Mr. Matthews pulled himself from her pussy and removed his finger, leaving Mandy whimpering for more. "Turn around," he instructed.

As she turned to face him, he pulled her skirt down over her hips, dropping it to the floor. He pushed her back onto the table and grabbed each of her ankles, spreading her legs wide. Completely open and defenceless, he pressed the head of his dick against her ass. His finger had helped to loosen her up, but she still winced as he forced his manhood into her tight hole.

It took a few seconds for the discomfort to pass, and waves of pleasure shot through her body with each thrust. She moaned loudly. This is so dirty. My former gym teacher, who is apparently a creepy voyeur, is fucking me in the ass. I am giving them everything... everything that they want.

However, there was still one thing that she had left to offer. Lying prone, she reached her arm back behind her head, fishing blindly. Finding the phone by touch, she unlocked it and opened up her picture gallery.

Staring back at her was every erotic photo she had taken over the past two months. Everything, including the ones from her camera, were conveniently stored in one folder. On rare occasions, she had opened them on the bus or waiting in line, secretly hoping that somebody would notice them over her shoulder. Now, they were entirely at her disposal.

Saying nothing, she offered the phone to the man inside her. Confused, he accepted, staring dumbfounded at the screen. His eyes shot wide as he realized what he was looking at.

"What is it?" Paul asked.

"It's her and Sarah... naked."

The guys explored her photos diligently while Mr. Matthews continued to fuck Mandy with increased energy. They even snapped several more photos of her sprawled on her back, legs spread wide with a dick in her ass.

She came twice more before she could finally feel him tensing inside of her. Finally, he came, filling her last opening with his cum as he ogled her best friend's body on Mandy's phone.

Exhausted and unable to move, Mandy watched as Mr. Matthews pulled out and her neighbor stepped between her legs and looked over his prize. Here I am, she thought. All yours at last.

He wasted no time with foreplay, and Mandy moaned as he entered her tender womanhood. This was a man that she had known and trusted as long as she could remember. When they were younger, she and Sarah would joke about how handsome he was, and when they first learned about sex, they had childishly dared one another to sleep with him.

She was his friends' daughter, and now she was naked on his kitchen table, being served to him for his every want and desire.

Her body bounced with each powerful thrust, and her breasts sprang wildly. She took her nipples between her forefingers and thumbs, twisting them softly, wanting him to watch her debase herself. I'm not sure if I can possibly debase myself any more than this. My face and thighs are dripping with semen.

Two of the other guys disappeared into the next room with Mandy's phone, but she barely took notice. Probably copying my gallery onto Arthur's computer, she figured. It's not like I could stop them if I wanted to.

Arthur placed her ankles on his shoulders, allowing him deeper entry into her enraptured body. She arched her back and let out a cry as she climaxed once again. Thank god mom isn't home.

Her muscles tightened around Arthur's cock, and he grabbed her hips. He pulled her body firmly against his, and she could feel his warm cum coating her womb.

Exhaling, she waited for him to finish. Quietly, she lowered herself from the table and picked up her clothes. For the first time since all of this started, Mandy felt awkward and somewhat ashamed, getting dressed in silence while the men watched.

"Leaving already?" Paul asked, stepping back into the room and placing her phone on the table.

"Yeah..." She said meekly, staring at the floor in nothing but her socks and skirt. "I should go home and get another shower."

"Just stay a bit longer," he assured her, putting an arm around her shoulder. "Arthur's got a perfectly good shower here, don't you Art?"

Slowly, Mandy followed into the living room and towards the stairs. She felt her skirt being lowered to the ground as she approached the top. Leaving it behind, she stepped obediently into the bedroom. "...Maybe just a little longer."