A Gift for Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SupremeF
SupremeF
16 Followers

"Moom!" Donna not so gently shakes her shoulder. "Moom! Is it true? Did you?" Maria stiffens in parental attention and looks into Donna's eyes.

"What's wrong sweetie? Something -" she sharply looks at Frida standing nearby, but young woman shrugs her shoulders with confused, cautious expression on her face, not sure what to expect from this scene.

"Frida told me you rubbed her naked pussy!" she exclaims with wild face. Maria's body turns cold.

"Wha-, hon-, I can explain." Maria is so surprised she won't even deny it. She would burn that redhead above her small perky tits with her angry gaze if she could. 'Frida, how could you.'

Frida suddenly needs to look at the floor, and then she looks up with an 'It kinda slipped out my mouth.' shrug. "Donna, please don't be angry at your Mom-" Frida pleads with her lover while still looking at Maria.

"Moom!" Donna insists on getting Maria's full attention. "No need to explain or apologize Mom, I understand now." Her face melts into wide smile. "I'm not mad, I love you Mom, no matter what; you know that."

'What else did Frida tell you?' Maria thinks, but the redhead can clearly guess her thoughts and just shows her palm in a calming gesture, 'Relax'.

A whirlwind of wild emotions washes over Maria as her naked daughter, still standing over her, impulsively leans on her and gives her bear hug while she is sitting down. The sensation of young hot pillowy tits pressed into her face mixed with the smell of Donna's sweaty body; raise the hairs on the neck. She needs to lick those tits but suddenly her lips dry and her hand twitches in an impulse to hug her daughter back. But by then Donna breaks the hug and cups Maria's face in her palms and smiles at her.

"I'm glad it was you, Mom. You are the best! I'm okay with everything," she exclaims.

"You are? Even with all that pussy licking?" Maria asks, after images of large boobs pressing against her horny mind.

"P- Pussy licking?! You licked Frida's pussy?" Donna's eyes widen in surprise and looks at her lover but Frida just covers her face with palm.

Maria freezes. 'Who said that?'

"You mean, my Mom licked your naked pussy? With her tongue?!" Frida hesitates, and then slowly nods. Donna looks at her motionless Mother and then back at her lover. "My love, how was it?" She asks, and Frida can't stop herself from answering with smile like a fool. "That good, huh?" Donna whispers with rugged breath.

For several heartbeats no one moves.

Then Donna springs back into motion, grabs Frida by the elbow and drags her to stand in front of her mother. Surprised the redhead didn't put up much resistance.

"Show me," Donna says with hungry curiosity. "I want to see for myself." Both her lover and mother freeze in that moment. Maria looks at her daughter with denial in her eyes and somehow gathers strength to speak.

"Honey, this is not right. Frida is your girlfriend, it should be you two who experie-" Frida frantically nods.

"Moom!" Interrupts Donna with tone that is strangely familiar to Frida. She leans toward her mother and holds her by the shoulders. Maria is suddenly surrounded by young bodies; their sweet aroma hits her nose. The fire awoken in Maria's frustrated pussy is melting her resolve. The heat their skin emanates is making her lips dry. She needs to lick something, badly. She breaks her eye contact with her daughter and with a hesitant move, reaches for waistband of Frida's panties. The young redhead puts her hands over Maria's.

'This is fucking awkward' she sends a mental message to Maria who exposes her pink pussy in one smooth motion. Frida shivers from all that attention and tries to cover her crotch, but Maria leans forward with her tongue sticking out, and in same way as this afternoon drags a long hungry lick from the bottom of her slit towards her clit. Then she grabs her by the ass and drags her closer.

"Whoa," whispers Donna as the first moan escapes Frida's mouth. She cannot believe what she's seeing. She knew her mother occasionally slept with her co-workers, but not with women. Mom never showed any inclination of lesbian tendencies; and now this. Awesome!

She tries to absorb the entire scene. Her moaning lover with her head tilted backwards, dark red lips gasping, her face covered by messed up hair. Her mother is groping the cheeks of Frida's ass and licking her young pussy with surprising fervor. Donna sees Frida grabbing her mother by the hair as her moans get louder. The image of lips tightly attached to the pussy of her lover, starts a fire in her own crotch.

Remembering new trick she learned upstairs, she puts one finger on her clit and makes a small circle. Loud moans suddenly escape from her lips joins with Frida's as her mother kisses her burning crotch with a loud sucking sound. She leans her head over Maria's shoulder and watches her lover's body shake.

Her mother feels the young hot naked body of her daughter pressing on her side; her large soft breasts spreading warmth to her side, and something that is clearly a hard nipple presses into her arm. Maria turns to look at Donna but her daughter has her eyes only for the pussy in front of them.

"Do you want to take over from here?" she asks in a desperate move to stop the butterflies in her belly caused by her daughter's body pressing on her. Donna looks at her with an 'I thought you'd never ask' smile and stands up so quickly she almost topples Frida from her unsteady legs.

Donna grabs her lover by the waist and kisses her passionately. "My love, let me finish this." she whispers, and Frida just closes her eyes in passion, brought on by her lover's body pressed against hers and she kisses her again.

Watching Frida rubbing her body against her naked daughter, Maria sits up straight; her pussy is aching in fire of anticipation. Desperately she wants these two to leave so she can finally get under the blanket. She has to press her thighs close together in an effort to stop her hand getting there.

She looks at Donna trying to move her lover, but Frida has her panties wrapped around her knees. 'Those are mine!' Maria almost shouts out loud as she recognizes the fabric stained with chocolate. 'Frida had to have taken them this afternoon' she contemplates; then another thought hits her, 'and she made love to my daughter wearing those?! What is this girl do-'?

Her thoughts are interrupted by Frida almost stumbling down on her. Donna holds her unsteadily for a moment and then the young redhead regains her balance by leaning her weight against a sitting Maria.

"Good idea my love; sit." and pushes Frida to sit on Maria's lap.

"Honey, wha-, this is not-" protests Maria weakly over Frida's shoulder, but her daughter has eyes only for her lover.

Donna kneels down, and looking into her lover's eyes, she spreads her lover's legs. Frida, seeking support, leans back a little and provides Maria with a clear view of the entire scene. Over Frida's shoulder Maria sees her small perky tits and then she sees her Donna on her knees with her hands on Frida's inner thighs.

Regardless of the fact there is another body between them; Maria holds her breath as she sees her daughter getting closer to her body with her hungry tongue sticking out. Then she shuts her eyes as the image of her own daughter burying her lips into a pink young pussy burns in her mind. She feels the young redhead's body stiffens.

A horny Frida sends shivers down Maria's spine, shaking her body as she occasionally rubs her back against Maria's nipples which are piercing through the fabric of the t-shirt. Heavy breathing redhead feels tremors under her buttocks and grabs Maria's palm into her hand, locking their fingers, now fully pressing her body against Maria's.

"Grab my boob, oh my god, grab my boob" moans Frida, grinding her ass against Maria. Their combined body heat mixed with musky aroma makes Maria giddy and she reaches for perky breast shaking in front of her. She looks down when her palm collides with something, and she sees her daughter's fingers reaching for same boob. With her mouth still buried in the young pussy, Donna smiles through her eyes and makes horny eye contact with her mother.

Maria quickly averts her eyes, then grabs the other boob and plants wet kiss on the redhead's neck, and feeling fire rising in her own panties. Donna's focus returns to Frida's crotch as it lifts up in her upcoming orgasm. Frida is shaking wildly but Donna won't let go and keeps her lips pressed tightly against her burning cunt until Frida collapses on Maria in uncontrollable shudders. Maria quickly lets go of the redhead's boob.

Standing up, her daughter emerges from between her lover's thighs and with dreamy eyes traces her lips with her fingers, and then licks Frida's juices off of them.

"Did you like it?" Donna asks proudly, and helping her lover stand up, licks her lips glistening in pussy juices.

"In-fucking-credible" breaths Frida with her voice still shaky, "I want to do it again!" and lock's her lips with Donna's.

'It's time to send them back upstairs' thinks Maria desperately. 'I can't take this anymore'. She is about to get their attention when both girls burst into giddy laughter.

"Later my love," exclaims Donna and slumps into her mother's lap. "It is my turn!" she says with wild laughter.

"Honey! What are you doing?" Maria exclaims as she feels naked ass of her daughter on her thighs. The feeling of a hot burning body on her skin makes her squirm and spread her legs wide in effort to make Donna stand up. Unevenly positioned Donna sinks down to sit on the mattress between Maria's thighs, and Maria just sighs helplessly.

.

"Perhaps we should go upstairs" suggests Frida as she sees her naked lover's body pressing against her mother. It's wrong, she knows, but the sight brings her a new wave of heat in her crotch and she steps towards them.

"Listen to your girlfriend sweetie, a comfy bed is waiting for you upstairs" Maria is somehow not screaming. She weakly tries to push her daughter out of her lap but horny Donna won't be denied her pleasure. The heat spreading to her belly from Donna's body makes her bite her lips in an effort to stop the moan coming from her throat.

"Moom! Frida promised me she would fuck me senseless!" she laughs, and spreads her legs for her lover and pushing her Mother's legs even more apart, locking them against bed. Despite her desperate efforts, a small groan slips through Maria's lips as the young redhead leans in for a kiss and presses Donna momentarily against her mother. Frida then plants a series of wet kisses going down Donna's belly, while still groping the large milky tits of her lover.

"You are so wet," mumbles a kneeling Frida between kisses she is planting on her lover's thighs.

"You better believe it my love" moans Donna.

All that kissing, groping and rubbing has made Donna incredibly horny. On top of that, the news she learned about her mother's lesbian tricks, brought images to her mind that she can't get rid of. Images that make her pussy squirm. She feels Frida's hot breath on her pussy causing her to really tremble in a wave of fire spreading from her crotch.

Maria feels her daughter's heavy breathing. Shudders of rising pleasure make the young body rub against her thighs and belly. Maria is desperate to stop her own body from getting out of control. Her daughter's moans resonate through her body, the musky smell of pussy forces her head to tilt up and sideways to hide the somewhat loud moan rising from her throat. God knows what her horny daughter would do if she discovers a wet puddle in her mother's panties.

'A puddle she's causing,' Maria admits with blood rushing to her face. Her frustrated pussy is about to explode, so she tries to stop the young body from bouncing and rubbing against her and puts her palm in a restraining gesture, with fingers spread wide, on Donna's heaving stomach.

'Oh god help me, that was stupid move' she realizes frustrated when her daughter, glancing over her shoulder, gives her a flicker of a horny smile and the moans get even louder. Maria quickly tries to remove her hand but heavy breathing Donna locks it with her palm and shakily slides her mother's fingers down her belly a bit. In a very real fear of her palm ending up in her daughter's crotch, she forcibly frees her hand from the moaning brunette who is getting even hornier from all that touching and rubbing.

At least Donna is now sitting a bit farther from her crotch and is not rubbing on her, Maria realizes in relief as her pussy calms down a bit, and moves her ass even further from the edge of the bed. Her daughter is meanwhile losing control of her body and shakes and moans wildly.

Frida has her palm close to the spot where Maria's hand was few moments ago, but with her thumb rubbing the throbbing clit and is flicking her tongue on her lover's pussy. Kneeling between Donna's legs she herself is getting horny at the image of her naked lover pressed against her Mother. The loud sucking sound she makes with her mouth, mixed with the young brunette's gasps and moans, makes her rub her pussy against the carpet. She wipes the area around Donna's clit clean and is about to stick a few fingers into her burning pussy, when new idea strikes her.

"Turn around, you'll love this." Donna's brain doesn't register at first what is being asked of her, but then the promise of more pleasure moves her body with her typical frantic speed. Frida barely has time to move away from Donna's legs flailing around as she moves into a kneeling position on the edge of the bed between her mother's wide spread legs.

Maria is suddenly facing her daughter kneeling in front of her with her body straightened up. She helplessly watches the moving belly and heaving chest, making her daughter's boobs jiggle close to her face. With nobody sitting between her legs, Maria instinctively pulls her legs together as she feels her wet panties exposed. Then immediately spreads them wide when she feels the electrifying skin of her daughter touch her inner thighs.

She looks up to demand answers, but Donna is looking around her shoulder to see what Frida about to do to her pussy. She hears a hushed exchange between the young lovers and tries to speak but her mouth is dry and unable to produce words.

Her daughter suddenly turns back towards her and wobbles with a wild burst of laughter. Large sweaty boobs brush on Maria's face as her daughter momentarily leans onto her. Parental instincts kick in and she grabs her daughter's hips to steady her. Donna looks at her with a glowing smile and puts her hands on her mother's shoulders to gain stability and straightens up.

'Oh god' whispers Maria to herself and tries to push her daughter off. She feels her body once more burning in horny frustration when Donna wobbles again. This time she realizes it is on purpose, as her daughter inches forward a bit, with one of her knees almost touching the fabric of Maria's panties. She desperately looks up, but her daughter is captivated in a wave of giggles. Carelessly leaning more and more on her mother, Donna bends forward to allow Frida to plant a series of loud kisses down her spine, reaching the small of her back.

Maria is leaning backwards precariously, holding onto Donna's hips as she tries to avoid the pointy nipples pushing into her face.

'This has to stop' she desperately decides, and lifts her body in order to send horny duo upstairs.

Then long, wild tremors run through Donna's body and she leans forward falling down on all fours to get support for her trembling body.

Maria yelps in protest as the weight of her daughter's body topples her onto the bed. Donna feels her lover's fingers impale her pussy and it drives her mad with ecstasy. With her head tilted up she moves forward and back in rhythm with the fingers pounding her pussy.

"Donna!" protests Maria, but her daughter is riding high on a wave of pleasure, not caring for the world. She wants to yell again at them, but Maria, helplessly trapped under her own daughter, sees Donna's boobs jiggle in a wild motion above her and closes her eyes shut. The heat and smell of horny bodies, mixed with the loud moans coming from the lovers surrounding her, feels like gasoline pouring on the fires burning in her crotch. Maria grabs her own breast and squeezes it, hard. Maybe the pain will keep me sane, she thinks. With Frida attached to her lover's pussy, she feels Donna above her shaking and moaning wildly.

Maria suddenly feels something brushing gently against her hand that is still groping her own boob and opens her eyes in surprise. Donna is losing control of her body and her jiggling chest sinks lower and lower. She jerks her hand away but then clearly feels her daughter's nipples rub against her own boobs that are hidden behind the thin fabric. An electrifying sensation takes her breath away and then pushes a long suppressed moan from her lips.

Breathing hard now, Maria feels her rising chest bouncing and rubbing against her daughter's boobs with increasing regularity. She notices a gentle pressure in her crotch and realizes it is her daughter's kneeling leg pressing against her panties. A series of slow shudders run through her body, seemingly in sync with the young body above her.

Then her own thighs move together with a volition of their own, locking Donna's knee against her aching pussy, forcing her to bite her lips in endless frustration, or horniness.

After a long evening of torturous teasing and denial of the pussy rubbing she craves so much, both states of mind are melting into one.

'God help me' she whispers as a river of suppressed feelings break through her mental dam. With the gentlest of movements, she presses her pussy against her daughter's knee and starts to rub her pelvis up and down, slowly at first. Her hands shoot up to grab her own tits and squeeze them hard, and knead them endlessly.

Loud moans, musky smell of bodies above her, and the heat in her pussy drains the last of her resolve.

Maria pushes her breasts up and offers her nipples to the young jiggling boobs above her, pushing her pussy harder against Donna's knee. Feeling the warm soft boobs bouncing and rubbing against her hard nipples, makes her move her pelvis faster. Hot, ragged breaths blowing from her daughter's gasping lips makes her skin shiver.

The sensation of her pussy now rubbing hard and fast against her daughter's leg bends her body up in incoming pleasure. Gasping for air, and pleading for mercy only an orgasm can bring, in a mind melting wave of heat from her panties she opens her eyes wide and sees her daughter staring down at her with wild expression on her face.

Maria freezes once again, her body going into shock. Her mind drowned in a haze of pleasure, scrambles for words to say. Then she realizes her Donna is looking through her like she isn't even there and doesn't register anything happening around her.

Still looking into her daughter's eyes, a strong wave of relief mixed with guilt and pleasure is spreading from her pussy, her body at last shakes in the massive shudders of an orgasm.

With eyes wide open but not seeing, Donna shakes and moans directly above her mother when her will gives up and she collapses down on Maria. Still gasping for air Maria feels her daughter's body grinding against hers. The horny brunette is still moving her body with the rhythm of Frida's fingers pounding into her pussy.

Mother and daughter feel their helpless, burning bodies grind against each other, tits melting into tits, shaking belly rubbing against belly and finally both come in trembling crescendo of screams and moans.

Donna buries her face into her mother's shoulder with heavy breathing, while Maria just gasps for air with her face hidden beneath her long hair. After a while, Donna stiffens a bit and slides down her body, and lying on her back next to her mother. A small giggle escapes Maria's mouth as she watches the young boobs heave next to her.

SupremeF
SupremeF
16 Followers