A Gift for Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SupremeF
SupremeF
16 Followers

VI.

Slowly, like in a dream, her daughter rolls her body back to lean against her mother's side, trapping Maria's arm under her hot, sweating body, and rests her head on Maria's shoulder with deep sigh of satisfaction. Donna looks down their joined bodies and sees Frida kneeling in front of them with a hazy look on her face.

"Come, join us my love," she finally finds her voice. Frida stops the slow rubbing of her crotch against the carpet and gets on all fours; her eyes locked on the still heavy breathing bodies of mother and daughter. Her idea to prowl like a cat above the naked women proves to be somewhat difficult as her lover is leaning against her mother and Frida has very little space to maneuver. The awkward movement of her arms and legs in an effort not to step on anyone make Donna giggle. Maria's climax, still far from fading makes her lay there wordlessly, trying not to moan or giggle when her daughter is pressing her body against her.

Finally, Frida's head appears hovering above them. Standing on all fours, she absorbs the view she is presented with. Her lover, shining in a sexual glow, is leaning her face against the shoulder of her mom. Maria's face is mostly covered with her long hair, only her chin, red lips and little bit of nose are fully visible.

"Having good time?" she says huskily and kisses young brunette passionately before she can answer. After a while, Frida breaks the kiss and moves her head above Donna's mother. Frida and Maria stare into each other eyes for a longer time than Donna likes to see, and then they kiss.

"Frida," protests her lover when she sees tongues flicking between these two.

"It is important to say 'Thank you' to the woman that brought us this wonderful gift we just enjoyed," says Frida slyly and plants gentle kisses on Donna's throat and neck. "Don't you think so?"

Maria quietly bends her leg and rubs it gently against Frida's hip which is hovering above her; her burning hunger still hasn't faded away.

"Hm, yes, you are right." she looks up to her mother's face. "Thank you Mom," she whispers. Maria is still out of breath and shows just a flicker of a brief smile to her daughter, not trusting her body.

"It's best said with the kiss!" Frida commands.

Maria stiffens, still looking at her daughter with lips parted; not sure if to protest or reach for kiss. Donna, apparently not realizing how much of the 'gift' she recently shared with her mother, hesitates. Then reaching up, she brushes away the hair from her mother's face and plants small kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you Mommy." she says and lies back down on her shoulder. Older woman sighs silently.

"That's the spirit." Smiling from above them, Frida collapses onto Maria's side opposite to Donna.

Maria, once again, finds herself trapped in an embrace of still hot, young flesh. Her daughter is leaning against her right side with her large breasts flowing around Maria's arm and a petite Frida rests her head on Maria's breast, looking at the nipple she tortured this afternoon. The memory of the excitement she felt back then makes her smile. She blows hot breath over Maria's skin towards her pink nipple and wraps her leg around older woman's legs.

Warmth spreads over Maria's hip as Donna leaning against her, gently rubs her ankle against her mother's leg, most likely not even realizing it. Both young women just lay there, gazing into each other's eyes, and with silly smiles relish in glow that spreads through their satisfied bodies.

Maria joins them in quiet resignation and despite her better judgment enjoys the sensation their young bodies emanate. Her breathing calms down and she feels her tension is washed away with the last deep sigh of past frustration she can barely remember now.

VII.

Frida reaches across Maria's chest, and pinches Donna's boob flowing over her mother's arm. Donna looks at her with peaked interest.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Frida asks, then smiles at her lover's frantic nods. "I certainly did. We both did," she continues. Donna looks at her lover, still not getting it. "But, not everyone got lucky tonight," Frida explains.

"Oh! Damn," says Donna, but Frida is already on it.

Maria lost in blissful haze suddenly feels a hand gently groping her boob. She frantically looks at her daughter.

"Donna, wha-" she exclaims but her daughter is just watching her redhead lover. She turns to see Frida licking her finger and then slowly circling around Maria's nipple, and then the one closer to her daughter. Donna curiously leans towards her boob and inhales the aroma. The sensation it brings takes her breath away for a moment.

"Girls. What are you doing?" she looks at Frida then at her daughter and moves to lift herself up.

"Hold her," says Frida and licks Maria's pink nipple.

"Moom!" Donna exclaims in a familiar tone and pushes her mother down. Maria stops fighting for a moment.

"We just want to say thank you!" She sees Frida wrapping mouth around her mother's boob. "Well, Frida will do most of the thanking, but still, it is from both of our hearts."

"And pussies" Frida mumbles with a hard nipple in her mouth.

Maria squirms and shudders, caused by the redhead nymph, and tries to rise up again. Donna just laughs and pushes her mother down to the mattress again. Moment later, Maria is really trying to stand up from the bed. Donna nods at her lover and both women lay on Maria's sides, pinning her arms and legs down.

"Moom!" Donna exclaims in a tone that melts Maria's resolve. Frida pauses for a moment to wonder at the effect her lover's has over her mother. Then Maria's belly moves under her palm and Frida remember she has duty to perform.

She traces a wet line from the already hard nipple down Maria's belly towards her panties. Smiling, Donna is watching her mother's body trembling with moans and gasps and when Frida offers a finger to her and young brunette sucks it hungrily. Frida pulls out the wet dripping finger.

"This is from your daughter, Mrs. Johnson," whispers Frida and slips her fingers under Maria's panties.

Donna stares at her girlfriend, "Frida, what the fuck."

Frida just smiles in mischief. If she senses wet puddle in Maria's panties, she won't tell.

With eyes closed shut, Maria tilts her head sideways and loud moans escape her lips; her chest heaves and pushes against the young women laying at her sides.

Donna is still kinda pissed at her girlfriend when she sees her lover's palm go deep in her mother panties. She considers the idea of removing them and moves her hand towards her mother's crotch but then she quickly backs away feeling awkward. She just places her palm on Maria stomach instead. The sensation of her mother's burning skin under her palm makes her feel mighty weird, but at least she is contributing to the cause, she thinks. 'Perhaps I could rub her belly a bit' she thinks, but quickly pushes it out of her mind.

Her body shaking, Maria managed to set her lower body free from the legs wrapped around her, but any idea of leaving is long forgotten. Nevertheless, both women press their bellies against her hips. Frida locks Maria's leg between her thighs and pushes her crotch against her. Donna sees what her lover is doing, but just pins her mother's other leg down with hers.

Maria is losing her mind. The hot pussy grinding against her thigh sends waves of fire into her already burning pussy where Frida is hard at work with her fingers. The feeling of being trapped and fucked makes her body shake wildly.

"Ngnh, -boob, my boob, grab it," she moans with frantic fervor.

Donna is watching in fascination as her mother's body moves under her lover's guiding hand. Then she sees Frida doing a weird circle with her face above Maria's chest, planting kisses on her boobs from time to time.

"Help me!" Frida calls when she sees Donna's questioning look on her.

"Wha-" asks Donna and pushes against her mother's body arching her back in wild gasps.

"Help me get this crazy tit into my mouth!" Frida giggles as a large bouncing boob brushes against her face. Donna stiffens from the thought of what her lover wants her to do.

"DONNA!" Frida commands her hesitant girlfriend. Donna moves her hand before she has chance to realize she is doing it. With considerable awkwardness she grabs her mother's breast by the nipple and lifts it up.

"Yes, yes, yes!" screams Maria, apparently not seeing who is groping her. The sudden painful pinching of her tit creates a powerful mix of pain and pleasure. A massive wave of pleasure shakes Maria's torso and Donna quickly let go of the jiggling flesh.

"Grab it, grab it!" begs her mother. Frida moves her head in an 'Again!' gesture.

Donna looks at her lover 'You cannot seriously expect me to do this' she thinks with defiance in her eyes.

"DONNA! I WANT that boob in my mouth!" This time Freda's command burns into Donna's mind. Awkward feelings make her stomach squirm, but she obeys her lover. Donna wraps her palm around her mother's breast and squeezes it. Another wave of pain and pleasure hits her Mom and her daughter has to hold it fast to prevent it from slipping from her palm. She pushes her mother's breast towards Frida's face, but now, the cheeky redhead won't lean closer or open her mouth for several long, teasing, heartbeats. Donna flexes her fingers as she feels the jiggling, bouncing boob spreading warmth to her palm. By impulse she rubs her thumb against hard nipple in her palm.

Her mother screams with head tilted backwards and chest high above the bed. Frida sees her lover is about to let go of the boob and wraps her mouth around it, lifting it up by the nipple she has in her mouth.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Maria screams bouncing and shaking wild, and pressing her burning skin against the young women's boobs and bellies.

Frida's fingers rub with maddening intensity against her swollen aching clit and Maria feels a burning wave exploding from her crotch in violent shakes and loud screams that melt her mind.

"About time" whispers Donna. 'Before Frida has me do something even more awkward. Like lick Mom's juice' she thinks to herself. She has to push from her horny mind, the sudden image of her mother's panties being pulled down her thighs.

Both young women make eye contact above the still shaking and moaning body. Holding up her glistening fingers Frida says "You've been a disobedient and bad, bad girl, my love." She then slowly and playfully slips her palm under Maria's panties and dips her fingers into Maria's pussy. "You need to obey me without hesitation," and began licking her finger clean. "Or no desert."

She then reaches down for an encore.

Donna feels no desire to lick her mother's juices but the rebuke still stings and suddenly she doesn't know what to do with her hands. She tries to show no fear and gently rubs her palm over her mother's belly, just above hem of panties. Frida's face brightens with peace offering smile and Donna sighs in relief, still holding onto her mother heaving body for few moments more.

"Oh fuck," exhales Maria in a last wave of orgasm. With giggles, both girls are quick to lock her legs and pin her arms but this time with more space to breathe. Maria doesn't protest, just sighs as she feels now familiar bodies pressing gently onto her.

"Did you like it?" Frida says in a semi whisper meant for everyone to hear.

"Yeah, how did we do?" asks her daughter in same manner.

"Oh fuck!" Maria giggles and moves her hand to grab her boobs but Frida is blocking her movement. Frida lends a helping hand and lovingly gropes the large milky flesh.

"Frida," Maria exclaims, she wants to go on but needs time to catch breath. "You deserve gold star," she exhales.

"That trick with pinching my tit like that, that really, really got me going" she continues and sighs at the memory.

Frida quietly looks at her young lover's face flush with mixed emotions.

To hide her turmoil, Donna sits up, bends over edge of the bed, then reaches under the sofa with her arms flailing to find what is she looking for. Maria and Frida just watch her ass sticking in the air with a 'What is she doing now' look.

"There you are!" she proclaims in triumph and holds above her head a quarter full bottle of wine.

"Ah, I remember now!" exclaims Frida. She looks at Maria and continues, "We had to hide that wine from you when you almost caught us, uhm, experimenting," and sighs theatrically, "good times."

"I bet," says Maria with a mocking seriousness and everyone giggles.

Donna pulls the cork with her teeth and takes swig. Frida rises up to kneel over Maria and takes a sip from the offered bottle. She suddenly giggles and despite her efforts to keep wine in her mouth, a few drops flow down her chin onto the older woman. Maria wipes the drops from her skin and offers her wine stained fingers to Frida.

Donna feels slight pinch of jealousy in her stomach and takes bottle from redhead, turning towards Maria. Before her mother can move into a sitting position, Frida pushes her gently down to the mattress. Maria doesn't protest.

Donna inches herself closer to her mother until she feels her kneeling legs pressing into her ribs. Maria has to put her arm over her daughter's knees and thighs as she moves closer. Then Donna leans above her mother still lying on the bed, gently grabs her by the chin and carefully pours a slow stream of wine into her mouth. Maria closes her eyes and gulps hungrily.

Donna feels her mother's hot arm resting on her kneeling legs, and her breasts touching her forearm as she tries to keep the bottle steady. Maria also feels the connection they both share and looks into her daughter eyes. Donna's hand trembles a bit and has to stop pouring, but few drops of the wine fell on her mother's lips and chin. Without breaking eye contact, her daughter traces Maria's lips with her fingers to wipe up the liquid in slow fascination.

Kneeling next to them, Frida rubs her clit with a slow, maddening tempo, sticking fingers in her pussy from time to time.

"Give her some MORE." Frida's whisper is a command. Maria is no longer thirsty but her daughter is still holding her by the chin. She is about to shake her head in protest, when Maria feels gentle pressure as Donna's thumb parts her lips and pours more wine down her throat. Still keeping eye contact, Maria feels her daughter's thumb gently rub her lower lip with the thumb almost inside of her mouth for few moments before they realize bottle is empty.

"Thank you sweetie," whispers her mother and Donna quickly removes her hand from mother's lips.

After a few moments Maria moves to sit up, but Frida is quick to push her gently back down. Maria looks at her with a question in her eyes, but Frida just smiles. Maria falls back in surrender, and feels Frida's hand touching her belly, then going up toward her large boobs that are laying flat on her chest; both her nipples being twisted at the same time. A sigh escapes Maria's throat as she feels her fire awakening.

"I really like your boobs," whispers Frida lovingly, and tries to put the entire large milky flesh into her mouth. "They're just like your daughter's." Maria closes her eyes and her breath stops for a moment.

"Frida," protests Donna with some edge in her voice, but Frida shushes her with one look and suddenly straddles her mother's stomach, pinning her arms with her thighs. Frida leans backwards and with her entire palm, cups Maria's pussy and then squeezes.

"Frid-" gasps older woman as her pussy flares up with the not so gentle grasp. Frida moves her pelvis forward and pushes the large milky tits upwards with her mound. Maria feels the hot burning crotch pushing on her boobs and despite herself, smiles at little minx.

"I thought you may like it," exhales Frida grinding her pussy on the older woman's skin, breathing harder. Then she slips her hand under the panties and fingers Maria until she's gasping and moaning.

Donna feels sting of jealousy and contemplates whether she should break these two apart, or just leave; or maybe join in with the fun.

Frida pulls her palm out from her mother's panties, leans close to the woman moaning below her and sucks the juices off her fingers, very close to Maria's face. Maria is mesmerized, only her shaky breath and the slow pussy grinding against her chest move her body.

Frida again bends backwards and dips finger into the dripping pussy, and on impulse smears the musky wetness over Maria's tits jiggling between her thighs. Enjoying the soft warmth of milky flesh under her fingers, and leaving shiny spots on the burning skin, she suddenly looks over her shoulder at her girlfriend. Donna is looking lost, kneeling close to them with her hand between her thighs, almost, but not yet touching herself.

"My love, come, join the fun, sit behind me," she says huskily and smiles at her girlfriend. Donna's hand shoots from her crotch but then stops as she realizes what it means.

"Frida-, it's my mo-, I shouldn't," she whispers with her voice trembling. Her mother's body under her lover, is heaving and shaking.

"DONNA," Frida commands. Donna looks at her mother, who is moaning loudly, and whose eyes are covered by long strands of dark hair. Frida repeats her command; her voice resonates in Donna's mind, chest and belly. It floods her body with a strong urge to please her lover, despite her strong reservations. With a deep sigh she slowly lifts one leg over the shaking body of her mother, and sits behind her girlfriend.

"Now press onto me," Frida gasps over her shoulder as she grinds her pussy against Maria's torso. "You can grab my boobs."

Donna desperately wants to escape the sensation of her mother touching her inner thighs, lifts her crotch higher and pushes her large breasts against her lover's back. She then wraps her hands around Frida and grabs her little perky tits, perhaps a bit harder than she should, but Frida doesn't complain.

"Now, isn't that nice," Frida purrs with a rewarding smile. Obeying the commands of her lover brings a glow of satisfaction to Donna's body. With eyes closed, she rests her chin on her lover's shoulder, and joins in with the slow grinding motion of Frida's pelvis. The idea of her mother's belly touching her pussy suddenly doesn't seem to be so disgustingly awkward and she lowers her body a little. A warm, pleasing feeling of 'My lover knows best' rises from her thighs to her mind.

Frida feels the large soft tits between her thighs bouncing against her mound and a heaving stomach grinding her pussy. She feels the heat of her beautiful lover pressing against her back and squeezing her tits, and she wants more. Lifting and moving her pussy forward, she makes the large boobs flow under her crotch like a milky, jiggling wave, and bounce against Donna sitting right behind her, as her girlfriend faithfully follows her lover hip movements.

The sudden lack of rubbing burns an empty void into Maria's world of touch and flesh and smell. She opens her eyes in panic. She can't get a sense of who is pressing against her, and where. A chaotic world of hot skin offers the touch of way too many limbs. Her ever present parental instinct makes her frantically look around to find her daughter, but all she can see is a red pussy just below her chin. 'Where is Don-', she wonders.

Frida cups her face in her palms and gently moves her head to look at her.

"I want to sit on your face," she says calmly but with a firm undertone and pushes her pussy closer; the fiery red pubic hair tickling Maria's chin. The musky smell she loves so much hits her senses like a hammer, and she feels the blaze burning in her pussy even stronger.

Still, Maria is about to protest when the redhead moves her pussy a tiny bit closer and she feels the tip her nose touching a clit and then her nostrils are surrounded by a pussy ripe with juices.

SupremeF
SupremeF
16 Followers