A Gift for Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SupremeF
SupremeF
16 Followers

"Fine, but-" she sighs with resignation in her voice and then the heat in her panties makes her embrace the musky burning wetness that envelops her.

Frida feels Maria's tongue on her pussy spreading heat up her body. She moves her crotch forward and back, and with satisfaction feels Donna's mound pressing against her and together they move their hips in the rhythm of her grinding pussy. Donna squeaks and feels real awkward as her mother's jiggly boobs slam onto her pussy, but she won't let go of her lover and together they ride the wave of Frida's pleasure.

Maria is lost again. Pinned down on the bed by the weight of her lover, the gentle touch of red pubic hair tickling her nose, and grinding hot skin smothering her face and chest. Musky juice is invading her lips, mouth, and hard breathing chest; her mind melts into bliss.

It doesn't take long and Frida comes, hard. Donna hugs her lover from behind and holds her tight until the storm fades away. Frida breaks the hug and leans over Maria. "AGAIN," she commands. Maria closes her tired eyes, presses her lips together and just nods in resignation.

"But now I'm thinking some reward is in order." Says Frida changing her mind, and commands her lover to stand up with one nod over her shoulder. Donna feels hurt but obeys and stands close to her lover.

Frida leans backwards and sticks her fingers into Maria's pussy. Maria, who is still pinned down by Frida's legs, just moans with her eyes closed. She is breathing hot air on Frida's folds just above her, and enjoys the feeling of the frantic fingers fucking her pussy and rubbing her clit senseless.

Frida looks over her shoulder and sees her lover standing nearby, lost. She leans to kiss her lover's pussy with loud sucking sound, and then she looks up into her lover's eyes, and commands her to move. Donna doesn't hesitate and sits back behind her lover.

Eyes closed, mouth gasping for air, Maria feels Frida frantically shuffling her ass, lifting and moving her young body all over, which only adds to the pleasure. She feels her climax coming but then Frida decides to abandon Maria's clit and instead plants her pussy against Maria's mouth, perhaps a bit too hard, but then suddenly quickly lifts her crotch back up.

At first, Maria doesn't react and just inhales the smell of the young body and pussy hovering above her teasingly: not quite as close as she would like. She cranes her neck towards the crotch that just won't come to her and puts a loud sucking kiss on the clit. With eyes still closed, Maria smiles to herself as the tight wet pussy jolts in the pleasure she delivers. She flickers her tongue on the pussy lips and then sticks her tongue between the folds, ripe with juices. Upon realizing one of her hands is free, she rubs her own pussy with same fervor as she is licking the pussy that finally lowered down and is now pressing against her face. Maria feels the body above her shaking and moaning and it only adds fuel to her own sex drive.

VIII.

Maria licks the juicy wet pussy with mad ferocity when cold air from outside blows over her as the front door opens.

"Keep going Mrs. Johnson, Donna my love, you're doing great. I'll just need to grab something; be back in few."

Maria hears Frida from near the front door saying a quick good bye and then slamming door shut with loud bang. Maria drives her tongue between the sticky folds of the pussy sitting on her face for several more seconds when she stops in wonder.

'Frida left? Then who's sitting on-.' With glistening fingers she quickly brushes the hair off her face and sees huge tits jiggling above a clean shaven pussy. She almost makes the connection as to whom those tits belong to when she sees her daughter's flushed gasping face appears in her view.

"Donna?!" With shame and disgust at the juices flooding from her tongue into her mouth she tries to push her daughter off her, and she feels blood rushing into her face.

"DONNA!" Maria yells and pushes, but it is near impossible with one hand still pinned down by her daughter. Donna is still immersed in her ecstasy and takes the pushing and slapping as part of the game. Her head tilted sideways and her face squeezed in tight grimace, Maria feels her daughter's pussy still grinding against her cheek for several long moments.

"Why did you stop?" cries Donna still sitting above her mother's face. Her throbbing pussy demands attention and she sticks her fingers into her pussy, gently brushing her hand against Maria's nose and mouth.

With Donna's pussy scented palm against her lips, mesmerized Maria's rage is slowly melting into a burning desire as she watches her daughter's fingers disappearing between the juicy folds just above her face.

Maria feels an oh so familiar pressure against her panties. It takes a while till she realizes it is her own hand gripping her pussy. She tries to remove her hand but her fingers just won't let go and a gentle moan escapes her mouth.

"MOOM!" Moaning and crying, Donna feels a cold, soul ripping emptiness in places where she had felt a hot tongue pressing against her just moments ago, and sits back on her mother mouth. Maria feels her daughter's hot folds on her lips, and her clit rubbing into her nose. Her senses are overwhelmed by the sensation of musky stickiness.

As if by their own will, Maria feels her own fingers move and rub around her own clit. She groans and her mouth opens to welcome the pussy lips ripe with juices. Donna feels the hot burning breath invading her crotch again and squeezes her legs around Maria's torso in a mounting wave of orgasm.

Maria's shame and rage blends with the fire burning her pussy. The sensation of wet entrapment and her own pulsing pussy under her fingers melt the last vestiges of her inhibitions.

She sticks her tongue out and licks at the sweet little clit like mad. Maria feels her daughter shaking against her mouth as she fingers her own pussy.

"MOOM!" Donna screams as spasms are raging through her body and looks down on her mother with eyes wide open in ecstasy. Maria looks up above large jiggling boobs into her daughter's eyes, and increases her attack on both pussies.

Moments later, Donna collapses next to her mother screaming and shuddering as her orgasm sets her body on fire. Maria is still rubbing her pussy and looks at her daughter who is lying where she fell next to her, gasping and moaning; her legs splayed above her mother's torso. Donna freezes for a moment and then with deep sigh relaxes and stretches her body alongside her mother.

Lying shoulder to shoulder next to each other; heads tilted together, eyes closed, giggling lips still gasping for air, holding hands, bellies shaking and just reveling in the sensual post orgasmic bliss.

IX.

"Now, isn't that a beautiful image," purrs Frida suddenly next to them. The spent women just lift their heads and see her sitting on the edge of the bed her hair and winter coat covered in snow.

"How long have you been sitting there?" Asks Maria with a tired voice, covering her eyes with forearm.

"Long enough to get goose bumps from all that screaming," she replies, and then she turns to Donna. "My love, watching your mom eating you was really something," she shudders and continues with smile as Maria stiffens. "I was pretty sure your mom is going to raise a hell, how did you make her go with it?"

Donna feels really awkward and her fading orgasm mixes with anger. In her mind she goes through scenarios that will help her to be strong when she confronts her lover for pushing her into this situation. But not too harsh, she quickly corrects herself.

"Frida, why did you make me-" she starts but is interrupted by her lover.

"DONNA, my love," Frida asks with an intensity that makes her lover look at her; her anger and all that fighting suddenly fading.

"Uhm, I think...When Mom feels trapped, tied up..." she says hesitantly. Looking at her mom, her voice breaks with the battle between obeying her lover and betraying her Mom's weakness that she had just realized. "...She obeys; I mean she does what I tell her."

"I, my love. I tell her," Frida corrects her. Watching her girlfriend making the same discovery she made this afternoon makes Frida's face glow in a wide smile. Donna looks at her lover; her naked body under her winter coat covered is in goose bumps from the melting snowflakes falling on her skin.

"Where did you go? She asks, trying to change subject. "Is that a present for me?" She asks again as she sees the box in Frida's hand.

"Yes, my love, this is for you." With a loving smile, Frida lifts the box wrapped in shiny paper. "I wanted to save it for tomorrow, when we'll be truly alone," dropping her coat next to bed and brushing off the cold drops of molten snow from her naked skin. "But I decided to give it to you tonight, as it seems we are spending the night here after all" she sighs theatrically.

"What is it?" Donna sits up and reaches for the shiny box. Frida moves package from her reach and gently slaps her on the wrist.

"Later my love, later. Right now, I want to explore this phenomenon." She winks at Maria.

"What phenome-" Donna asks with confusion in her eyes.

"Do you have those long scarves I gave you? Go and bring them all to me," Frida interrupts her. Donna just nods and goes upstairs to get the fashion accessories that Frida suddenly desires.

She returns moments later with a dozen or so long silky scarves her lover gave her, seeing Frida holding her mother gently by the chin. Maria is kneeling with her heels under her ass, back straight up, palms folded in her lap, passive face looking down.

Frida barely looks at Donna and takes one scarf.

"Seems like there maybe some truth in your little theory," she says and wraps a long scarf multiple times around Maria's torso under her heavy tits, around her elbows and ties a knot just under her chest. Maria can still move her forearms a bit, but her elbows are gently but firmly pinned to the sides of her torso. With somewhat limited mobility, her breathing becomes deeper and visibly shaky, but otherwise, she doesn't move or speak, just looks down onto her lap.

"Oh fuck me; she gets off just by being tied down like a package. This night is just getting better and better! My love, we will have so much fun!" exclaims Frida playfully squeezing a large boob few times. Then she realizes something. "I can't believe she still has her panties on," she turns her gaze from Maria's crotch to her lover. "Help me!" she commands. Donna just sighs and inches closer to her mother.

Sitting on opposite sides of her, together they gently topple a tied Maria onto her back. Frida leans and kisses Donna with a passion that surprises both of them. Donna feels her spine tingle and reaches between her thighs. Frida breaks the kiss with smile that promises more, a lot more, and reaches for Maria's panties. A gentle slap on her hip makes her lifts her ass.

Donna realizes she is holding her breath as she watches the panties being pulled down, slowly unveiling her mother's mound. Frida lovingly brushes her fingers through the strip of short dark pubic hair and pulls the underwear further down. The waistband is almost in the middle of Maria's thighs while the crotch part of the panties still sticks to her wet, wet pink folds. Donna's hand jerks as she almost reaches for the underwear to gently peel off the wet fabric but then she gets a hold of self.

Dragging the panties all the way to her ankles and off over her feet, Frida holds the underwear in her palm in triumph, then buries her face in the wet fabric and inhales loudly.

"Hmmm, Smells like heaven," she then offers a sniff to her lover. Donna freezes for a moment as brief shudders of temptation, shake her body and she hesitantly takes the crumpled fabric from her lover's hand. A strong musky aroma stops her breath for a moment as she gets her hand close to her face. Then she feels the soaking wet fabric on her fingers and quickly drops panties.

"Your loss." Frida says and picks up the panties; takes one last sniff, throws them over her shoulder and looks at Maria lying between them both. "Help me sit her up," Frida says and together they lift Maria into a sitting position, almost toppling her forward, but Frida grabs her by the boob and stops her. "Whoa, not so fast!" The young lovers giggle and kiss passionately over Maria passively sitting between them with her legs crossed. Donna feels a glow filling her chest as her lover is paying attention to her again.

Frida, with her hand still holding onto Maria's large breast, breaks the kiss and looks at her. She smears the wetness on her fingers onto Maria's lips and watches as she traces her lips with tip of her tongue. Frida dips her fingers in Maria's pussy again, but this time she rubs her wet fingers on her own nipples. Maria watches with a demure smile but doesn't move.

"This hesitation just won't do. Won't do at all," says Frida to her lover and points to the pile of remaining scarves on the bed. Donna hands a scarf to her but she shakes her head.

"You do the honor," she says to Donna and gathers and lifts the long dark strands of Maria's hair. Donna leans in and wraps scarf around Maria's neck. She calmly looks up at her daughter but doesn't say a word. Donna hesitates for a moment under her mother's gaze, but then she points her eyes to Maria's throat and gently ties a firm knot on her mother's leash and hands the other end of the scarf to Frida.

Maria feels a tugging that drags her towards Frida's lean body. Inching forward on her knees, her breathing gets heavier until she is almost between Frida's legs. Frida leans forward and fingers Maria's pussy for few moments. Then she draws a small circle on her own ankle. Maria leans in and licks it clean. Frida's finger leads from her ankle to one knee, then the other, continuing to her inner thighs, all the time dragging Maria closer by the leash and leading her to the wet pussy decorated with fiery red pubic hair.

Maria has her arms tied to her torso, bent forward and kneeling in an uncomfortable position, her head is held down on the mattress and she is loving it. Her pussy is dripping wet and her mind fuzzy with the overwhelming sensation of pussy aroma around her. She can't wait till she buries her tongue into the glistening wetness hovering just outside of her reach. Then the tug comes and she finally flicks her tongue on the swollen clit just under the strip of fiery red pubic hair, with a hunger fueled by the heat spreading from her crotch.

Moaning, Frida gives Donna a command to sit next to her and she does as she is told with sigh of satisfaction coming from obeying Frida's wishes. She watches her mother licking the pussy of her lover and it makes her confused but surprisingly wet and horny. Playfully she presses against Frida's body and leans for the kiss. Tongues flickering, her lover blowing gasps of hot breath into her mouth, rekindles the fire in both pussies. Both women smile with lips mashed together. In that moment, Donna forgets that her mother is eating her lover's pussy. It is just two of them.

Then Frida reaches between her own legs, pushes Maria's face away and sticks her finger between her own folds. Dragging her wet fingertip from her pubic hair upwards. Maria follows the path with her tongue to Frida's chest where a hard nipple shining with pussy juices awaits her hungry tongue. Frida gasps and points her finger to her other nipple. Maria follows and buries her face into a small perky boob. Donna grabs the other boob with one hand and reaches for Frida's pussy with the other. The young lovers' lips join in a deep, passionate kiss.

After a while, Frida starts to shake as mother and daughter surround her burning body with lips, tongues and fingers. Donna almost jumps a few times as she feels her mother's tongue on her fingers as both of them pay attention to same tit.

Frida eventually exhales a deep satisfied sigh and moment later she pulls on the silky leash to make her captive sit straight; and with burst of giggles, firmly sticks two fingers into Maria's pussy.

"I think reward is in order," Frida whispers and feeds Maria her own pussy juices. She gently moans and then licks every separate finger. Her pussy is aching but her hands are tied and she won't dare to rub her pussy on the mattress' She just kneels in front of the young lovers, waiting for next command. Frida once again uses Maria's pussy to wet her fingers.

Then she kisses Donna below her ear and smears her wet fingers on Donna's massive boob. Donna jolts and with a horrified look frantically pushes away her mother's head obediently moving to lick her wet nipples.

"My love, I'm not pleased," Frida looks at her lover with displeasure and disappointment. Donna stiffens as Frida leans closer for a kiss. She feels her tongue in her mouth melting her anger and they kiss for long time. Donna suddenly notices silky feeling flowing on her skin and open her eyes. She sees Frida wrapping a silky scarf around her neck.

"This one is for you my love," she says with a loving smile but a firm tone in her voice that won't be denied. Donna is stunned and confused; wants to fight, but as the silky fabric gently envelops her throat and neck, she feels a warm glow enveloping her mind, and a shy smile flickers on her face tormented by conflicting emotions.

"Much better," purrs Frida in her ear and leans for a kiss. She pushes her tongue in her mouth, gropes her large tit with one hand and slides the other between her folds. "Don't you think so, too?"

Donna captured between a suffocating kiss and a burning clit being rubbed by her lover, feels an orgasm coming fast and hard. She wants to break from her lover to get some much needed air but Frida won't let go. With her pussy about to explode, she feels Frida's wet fingers on her massive boobs. She weakly lifts her hand in protest, but her silky leash takes over and she just watches as her mother getting closer to her heaving chest.

Frida's fingers are fueling the desire, burning in her pussy; Donna can almost feel her mother on her skin. The sensation brings sudden images of her mother's head going down between her thighs and a sharp cut of conflicting emotions makes her body shudder. Pushing her pussy against Frida's fingers further increases the heat spreading in her body. Maria sticks her tongue through parted lips and is almost touching nipple in front of her; conflicted Donna freezes in rejection, and anticipation.

Frida's finger then gently taps on her clit, and Donna knows what to do. She sticks out her chest and cradling her boobs in her palms, she offers both of her tits to her mother. Donna exhales the breath she could not hold any longer, and Maria as if woken from a dream, bends her head down and licks the soft jiggly boob in one long, slow lick.

Donna bites her lips as her mother circles the pink areola with the tip of her tongue and then gently bites her hard nipple.

"Moom!" A gasp of pleasure and anger slips past her lips and Maria takes an entire nipple in her mouth. She somehow bends her tied up hands in elbows and manages to grope the other massive tit, milky flesh overflowing her fingers. Donna moans as Frida plants a wet kiss on the back of her neck just under her hairline, then sticks another finger in her lover's pussy and rubs her aching clit.

"Moom!" another gasp, devoid of any anger, just pleasure enveloping her mind. Donna looks down and sees her mother suck, twist and knead her tits. Forbidden pleasure makes her pussy throb as Maria looks up and makes eye contact. Her mother gently smiles at her through the nipple in her mouth and Donna smiles back, but then a feeling of unease makes her quickly look away.

Her racing heart skips a few beats as her mother rises up and licks her earlobe, then stick tongue in her ear while still squeezing her tits.

SupremeF
SupremeF
16 Followers