A Gift for Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SupremeF
SupremeF
16 Followers

'This is not right' thinks Donna as a storm of conflicting emotions ravages her will; she feels her limbs stiffen in the build up to a massive orgasm that melts her body and mind. Stuck between her lover fingering her pussy and her mother kneading her tits, she shakes, she moans, she screams as the orgasm hits her like a truck.

X.

It takes an eternity of sighs and giggles till she sobers enough to sense the world around her. Still dazed and weak, she giggles as her lover sits down behind her, her small perky boobs squashed against her back. She lazily half opens her eyes, and sees her mother is still kneeling directly in front of her, body straight up, gaze pointed down. She slowly realizes that the beautiful warm feeling flowing through her body is coming from her hands groping her mom's tits. She must have grabbed them when she was riding the wave of her orgasm, she thinks lazily.

Then full in realization of what she is holding, she jerks to let go of the massive tits covered in sweat when she hears her lover whispering in her ear.

"Don't let go," Frida's breathes hot air into Donna's ear that makes her body stiffen.

Donna feels like she is holding live wires. Not wanting to grope her mother, but also she doesn't want to disobey her lover; her body stiffens as a storm rages in her mind. Fighting her inhibitions, Frida's commands burning in her mind, and urges she didn't know she had, she slowly slides her hands around the jiggling milky flesh of her mother's tits, and somehow manages to play it cool.

She feels in her squirming stomach that this isn't right, even though it feels amazing she realizes. Her mother's boobs are very soft and warm. A sudden wave of shame almost makes her move her hands as she feels her pussy throb a little, but the electrifying sensation flowing to her palms from the warmth emanating from her mother's large tits stops her. She knows she should, and she wants to let go, but just can't.

Conflicted, she lifts her gaze to looks into her mother eyes, but then she quickly looks down in last moment, as her pussy quivers again. Frida puts her hand around Donna's waist and leans even closer.

"Take control, my love". Her voice makes Donna push her thumb into the hard nipple and move it around in a slow circle. Listening to her mother's ragged breathing, she squeezes one tit a bit harder and watches the gasps escaping from her lips.

A giggle flows from Donna's mouth when she claws her fingers hard into the milky flesh and sees her mother shudder in a sudden jolt of pain. She lifts both tits up and let them drop down into her palms. The weight and sensation of bouncy flesh in her hands make her giddy.

Frida rewards her efforts by a gentle kiss on the neck that silences the storm in her mind. Much slower this time, she squeezes both tits, her fingers buried deep, and she almost looks into Maria's eyes. Instead, she watches her mother's lips trying to form words, but nothing comes out.

"Your mom wants you to fuck her". Frida's whispering voice brings explanation.

"Wha-? No-!" This time the feeling of disgust makes her let go of her mother, although only for a brief moment. Donna feels the boobs in her hands pushing her backwards against Frida as her mother moves so close that their bellies touch.

Being so close and watching her daughter playing with her tits, Maria feels an unbearable itch in her pussy. She feels her Donna's reluctance but her own inhibitions are long gone and only the silky flow of pleasure is what matters.

Pushed back against her lover, Donna watches her mother settling down on her thigh and feels something hot and wet on her leg. She then realizes what it is.

"Moom!" she exclaims. Maria freezes for an instant; Frida leans forward to see what's wrong. "I can feel your pussy on my thigh," Donna laughs despite wild butterflies in her stomach as Maria settles down, her pussy firmly pressed against her daughter's leg.

Frida joins in the laughter and then plants a small peck on her back of her neck just below her hairline, on the spot that washes away any tension from Donna's mind.

"You are in control now, don't hesitate my love," she whispers to Donna as Maria closes her eyes and slowly starts to grind her pelvis back and forth, rubbing her pussy against the smooth skin of her daughter. Fighting a wave of disgust from her mom's pussy sliding against her skin, her mind is flooded with an incredible rush of desire. Still not sure if she wants to push her away or pull her closer, Donna reaches for her mother's hips.

Maria's eyes snap open and this time, Donna can't look away. Seeing hunger in her mother eyes, Donna sees her own hands grab her ass and drag her a bit closer, impulsively pushing her leg upwards, and flexing her athletic thigh against the wet pussy of her mother. Maria moans loudly and rests her head against her daughter's shoulder and resumes her grinding.

"You WANT to own this moment, take it," whispers Frida.

Donna slowly squeezes her mother's ass and Maria stops, eyes closed, a wide smile on her face, enjoying the fact someone is taking control. Donna, giddy from the power she suddenly has, once again slaps the ass she is groping. Maria resumes grinding with an increased intensity, wanting to make up for lost precious moments without pleasure. Feeling her mother grinding against her leg, her large pillowy boobs bouncing against her own, she watches her mother's incoming orgasm and squeezes her ass, this time really hard and keeps her fingers clawed in that delicious flesh.

Maria lifts her head and freezes in mid motion, her heaving chest is moving, her mouth gasping, but doesn't dare move. Not now please, she is so close. Donna finds her mother's eyes and sees nothing but desperation. She has her completely within her power and that feeling makes her dizzy. Disgusting or not, the rush of power mixed with the heat in her own pussy makes her almost come, right there. But she is in control now. Realization is slowly seeping into her hazy mind. She knows how wrong it is. How hot and sexy it is.

Her Mom obediently waits for her next command, trembling in anticipation. Breathing hard, Donna watches if her mom dares to disregard her control, and keeps stalling. Time stretches for Maria into a cruel, impossible length. She leans against her daughter in the hope of a sensual grind of skin on skin will force Donna to allow her to continue. But her daughter just giggles, gasps and moans as their boobs mash together.

Tied up, her aching pussy pressed against young hot flesh, she is desperate to come. Maria leans her head against Donna's, and whispers.

"Donna?"

"Y- yes mom?" Donna whispers back, the hot air in her ear almost makes her come. Only her newly discovered power over her mom, gives her inhuman self-control.

"Please, fuck me," Maria whispers into her daughter's ear with sigh that makes Donna let go of her ass.

Maria suddenly free barely begins to move when Frida leans into Donna from other side.

"This is not how you beg for mercy," whispers Frida into her other ear.

"True that," gasps Donna and once again makes her mother stop by squeezing her ass, and pulling her close against her own belly. "Ask nicely," she says to the bundle of burning desperation, bouncing against her heaving chest. She is not sure how her mom is able to handle it, but Donna is definitely on the verge of cumming.

"Donna, my sweet daughter, my mistress, please let me cum, please fuck me," pleads a desperate Maria, "please, please mistress, let me cum."

"Sure," breathes Donna as the first tremble of her orgasm hits her and she lets go of Maria's ass. Her mother helplessly leans onto her as her body, finally unleashed, reacts in a wild grinding.

"Donna, Donna, please, please, let me cum" Maria begs in mindless repetition as she resumes grinding her pussy in wild abandon.

"See? ... Everything is ... possible when you ask ... nicely," gasps Donna. The heat of the bodies and the rhythm of bouncing flesh against her own, is pushing her over the edge. Feeling an incoming orgasm taking over her body, she barely manages to stop her mom's grinding with a clawing grip of her ass. "But...not...just...yet," she continues whilst moaning, and plants a passionate kiss on her mother's throat as her own massive orgasm hits her.

Maria suffers the cruelty of a denied orgasm while her daughter screams and blows hot breath against her neck and throat. She is a knot of barely contained sexual energy ready to go off while Donna shakes and rubs against her tortured body. Not daring to disobey Donna's order, she leans back a bit to avoid the cruel temptation emanating from her daughter's shaking body.

Not long after, Donna somewhat recovers and looks at her mother, while still groping her ass. Maria's body is shaking, chest heaving with ragged breath. Watching her daughter coming to her senses from her orgasm that she herself was not allowed to reach, she claws her fingers into the crumpled bedding and leans to her daughter for a kiss.

"Moom!" Donna's voice still shaking puts her back in her place. Back straightened up, gaze pointed down, Maria instantly becomes once again an obedient toy others can play with.

Donna already missing the electrifying sensation reaches for Maria's boob and giggles when her mom eagerly leans forward to be within easy reach. Feeling guilt from the deviant desires that are washing over her makes it so gut wrenching wrong, so intense, so... exciting; she gently slaps and squeezes the large milky flesh of her mother.

Watching the hypnotizing movement of Maria's heaving chest, Donna's eyes follow a large drop of sweat flowing down from between the large tits. Luxuriating in the teasing she inflicts on her poor mother, she sensually follows the wet trail down to her belly with her finger, avoiding the sweat soaked silky scarf clinging to Maria's wet skin, until she feels mom's pubic hair on the tip of her finger.

"I shouldn't proba - " Donna's sudden unease is washed away by Maria's barely audible plea for mercy.

"Mistress, please, fuck me." Despite herself, Donna slowly reaches down and closes her eyes. Feeling the hair raising up on her neck, she slowly, hesitantly pushes a finger into her mom's pussy.

The first few moments are very uncomfortable; her hand trembles from the nasty feeling in her gut. But then, an intense shiver runs through her body from the feeling of power she has over her. Suddenly, she is immensely enjoying the moment as her mother's body stiffens in response to the newest form of torture. Then she snaps open her eyes.

"Stay!" Commands Donna, drunk from the power she holds, giggling as her captive tries to ride her finger, and slides another one into her mom's pussy up to the knuckles. "Stay!"

Feeling the warmth of her mom's crotch on her hand, Donna breathes a ragged breath through her teeth. 'This is so wrong,' she thinks as a new wave of unease makes her squirm when the sticky folds cling to her fingers and pulls them out. Trying to compensate for the momentary weakness, she lifts fingers, glistening with mom's juices, for both of them to see, pointing upwards almost like a trophy.

An intense musky smell reaches their nostrils and fills their minds. Tortured Maria jerks her head towards the fingers, but Donna rules here and with victorious grin sticks her fingers, shiny with pussy juices, into her own mouth.

'Oh god, help me,' Donna couldn't believe how aroused she suddenly was. Her body frozen still, the naughtiness was so powerful, so overwhelming, she couldn't help it. Tasting her mom's juices on her tongue, Donna feels a huge heart-rush from what she has just done.

She knew it was so wrong, touching the electrifying skin of her Mom made her squirm and gut wrench, but then there is that incredible feeling of power she holds over her. Tasting her mom's juices made her pussy throb like nothing else, and she wants more of that. She looks at her mom's crotch and for a second tries to tell herself that she was doing this because Frida told her to. But, looking at her mom with the hunger rising from her cunt, she knows better.

"Do you still want me to fuck you, Mom?" she asks in husky voice. She tears away the silky scarf from her own throat and wraps her hand around Maria's waist, dragging her close. Maria, captivated by the sight of her daughter's lips tasting her pussy juices, didn't answer in time.

"Moom!" Donna raises her voice with familiar impatient tone that snaps Maria back to reality. Donna is not willing to wait for answers and plants a deep, passionate kiss on her mother's lips with her tongue aggressively forcing into her mouth. Watching Maria's eyes widen, she sticks two fingers into Maria's pussy and with a sly smile over her kiss, she slowly circles her thumb around the swollen clit.

Maria, captured by her daughter's embrace, finds herself burning in hell. And loving it. Donna holds her by the throat with one hand and with the other rubs her pussy like mad, with youthful disregard for subtlety. Moments of intense, burning pleasure are broken by torturous eons when Maria is not allowed to move, just to open her mouth for Donna to slowly, teasingly stick the fingers she just pulled out from her pussy into her mouth. The smallest sign of disobedience is punished by stinging slaps on her ass or tits and that only adds to her pleasure.

It won't take long and Maria torn between pain and pleasure, with her hands still tied to the sides of her torso, loses her balance. Half leaning, half collapsing backwards, she topples down on her back, legs flying up, almost kicking Donna's face. Her daughter giggles and holds her knees to keep her legs spread apart, briefly admiring the sight of her naked mother with legs spread, lying in front of her. Not wasting time, she teasingly drags her fingernails over the inner thigh towards mom's cunt. She gets on all fours, her boobs bouncing against the spread pussy. Slowly crawling over her mother with nipples rubbing over sweaty skin, she makes her way up to face her.

"Hi," says Donna with shaky voice. "Having a good time down there?" she asks Maria with a wide smile. Maria just licks her parched lips and nods. Donna laughs at that helplessness and fueled by her horny dominance over her mother she gently bites her on the neck, continuing down to her chest.

Emerging with wild grin from between her large boobs, after she motor-boated them, she takes one nipple between her fingers and the other into her mouth. Swirling her tongue around the painfully hard nipple and inhaling the aroma of her mother's body, makes her mom gasp for air. Donna feels the shivers rippling through her own body and goose bumps rising on her forearms, "Mhm, your tits are incredible," she says and takes the other nipple between her teeth, then gently bites.

Ignoring a faint echo of past conflicting emotions, she continues kissing and licking her mom's stomach and then belly, feeling her pussy getting very wet. Rewarded by the gasps and involuntary shakes of Maria's body, she slowly pushes her legs wider apart. Making a series of wet kisses on the back of her thighs, she is getting closer and closer to her glistening pussy that fills her nose with scent of her mother.

Feeling her own pussy getting wet she gently bites mother's inner thigh.

"Oh god, I am really doing this" Donna says with shaky breath.

Not waiting anymore for Frida's voice to give her strength, but still a bit hesitant to go further, she looks up. Her mother's head is tilted sideways, gasping lips parted but her glowing eyes are laser focused on her daughter. Donna realizes that her mother was watching her intently the whole time she was making her way down her body. For a few long heartbeats both mother and daughter share an intense eye contact that makes Donna dig her fingers into the soft flesh of thigh she is groping. Maria tries to contain her moans through locked parched lips and then with a shaky, barely perceptible nod closes her eyes in anticipation.

Donna has her completely within her power. If she wants, she can, again, deny her mother the pleasure she clearly, desperately, craves. This powerful feeling makes her body run with shivers and she breathes shaky hot air on Maria's pussy.

But, she doesn't want to be cruel to her anymore, she realizes. She can be like Frida, she thinks. In command, but also in love. She wants to please her very much; she decides to fuck her mother.

Donna feels dragged towards her mom's pussy by the deviant desire filling her mind. Inhaling deeply and sticking out her tongue, she now actually enjoys the storm rising in her own body. Grinning like a fool, hardly believing how horny it makes her, she makes a light lick along the length of her mom's glistening pussy and is rewarded by a loud moan rising from Maria's throat. Even though she has already tasted her mother, feeling her folds ripe with juices makes her hand reach back and stick two fingers in her own pussy. Closing her eyes in a massive flood of pleasure, she finds her mom's pussy with her mouth and makes a circle with her tongue around the clit, then she sticks two fingers into Maria's pussy and starts finger fucking her.

Maria is finally getting carried over the edge and moans and shakes with her arms still helplessly tied to her sides. Fingering both pussies at the same time, Donna keeps her fingers moving, in and out with increasing ferocity.

This time, Donna welcomes the dark red wave of pleasure rapidly spreading through her body from the perverse taboo and it makes her mind go numb. With her tongue flickering over a swollen clit, and nose buried in pubic hair, she watches her mom thrashing and moaning in one massive orgasm. After a long night of teasing, licking and fucking, Donna's oversensitive pussy is quick to join her, and mother and daughter scream from the top of their lungs in unison in a massive climax. Donna just helplessly collapses onto her mother's belly; the world around her shrinking into a white blinding spot, while Maria's mind goes blank, she just shakes and moans and mindlessly screams her daughter's name.

Sometime after, Donna somewhat regains her senses. Still trembling, she lifts her body and shakily manages to crawl up over Maria's body with uncertainty growing in her mind.

Feeling skin rubbing on her skin, then sensual pressure of her daughter's large boobs resting their weight on her own boobs, Maria's breath gets shakier.

"Donna-" she says with the weariness and regret that is breaking her daughter's heart.

"Shhh," Donna whispers when she appears in her sight. "Mom; I love you," she goes on, gently rubbing her nose against her mother's face. "I am okay with what just happened," she says in a desperate effort to ease her mother's distress. It takes ages for response to come.

"Are you?" asks Maria with strange tone in her voice. Her eyes are still closed but she turns her head to face Donna's. "You don't mind having sex with your mother?" Her voice shakes as she forces herself to speak those words.

It's Donna's turn to hesitate. Buying time, she plants small kisses on Maria's cheeks and nose. All kinds of emotions fly through her head in rapid succession. But the look on her mother's face and the echo of pure lust and power she felt not so long ago give her clear answer.

"No mom, I don't," she responds slowly, planting more tiny kisses on Maria's forehead, nose and lips. "Do you want to do it again?" She adds on impulse. "Do you want me to - fuck you senseless?" Donna's voice almost breaks in mid-sentence from the brazen audacity coming from her tingling spine. She did not expect to say that, but this is not the moment to take it back.

Maria offers no answer just squeezes her eyes hard. Donna wants to shake her mother from the sorrowful spell she's in and feels her hair raising on the back of her neck when she speaks again. "Mom; do you want to be my slave?"

SupremeF
SupremeF
16 Followers