A Gift for Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SupremeF
SupremeF
16 Followers

Maria slowly opens her eyes and looks at Donna. Mother and daughter share eye contact and for a long moment they won't dare to breath or move. Then, a tiny, fragile smile appears on their lips and grows wider and wider until they burst out in wild, uncontrollable laughter. Maria lifts her head and plants a long sensual kiss on Donna's lips.

"Correct answer is, Yes, Mistress," says her daughter giggling when she breaks the kiss and playfully squeezes her mother's breast.

With glowing laziness of a mind spent in orgasm, she slowly licks Maria's lips, playfully parting her lips with tongue. Donna feels her fading orgasm renew its glow in her pussy, when Maria wraps her legs around her and plants a wet kiss on her daughter's throat. They stay laying with their bodies locked together for a long time, with nothing but loving kisses and the slow, sensuous grinding of boobs and bellies against each other filling their minds.

Eventually, the feeling of something missing seeps into Donna's mind. 'Oh, right,' she realizes, 'sharing is loving' and with eyes locked with her mother she calls to Frida.

"Frida my love, do you want to tap that?" She asks with brazen superiority and slaps her mom's thigh before she can protest. No answer, but Donna giggles with new idea. "Do you want to do me on top of my mom?" Nothing. Donna takes example from her mother and tries again. "Mistress, would you like to join us?" Still no answer.

'Missing all this fun, this doesn't seem like Frida,' thinks Donna and lifts her head to look for her redhead lover. Not seeing her, she impatiently slaps away mom's legs wrapped around her and sits up, but still won't let go of Maria's large tit. She looks around the room but Frida is nowhere to be seen. Not even her coat and winter boots are here she realizes in surprise. Suddenly, her mind darkens when she thinks of the possibility of Frida leaving her, after she witnessed her having incestuous sex with her mother.

"Mistress," the weak voice of her mother breaks into her rising panic.

"What," she snaps at her with immediate regrets. She then sees her mother trying to point out with her tied up hand towards the end of the bed. It's the shiny box Frida brought as present for her.

Damn, another thing she neglected. Her lover brought her a present and she couldn't even be bothered to open it. That thought almost stopped her heart. With foreboding, Donna reaches for the shiny box and notices there is also a note attached to it, folded in half. Fighting tears, she clumsily unfolds it, and then quickly rotates the box when she sees writing is upside down.

She then starts to read aloud.

"Happy birthday My love,"

"Don't be alarmed, nothing is wrong, I'm not leaving you or anything. I just made a promise not long ago and have only a very limited time to fulfill it." Donna bursts out in laughter from the glowing realization how well her girlfriend knows her feelings, and then with a growing smile continues reading.

"I am really happy you are having fun with your mom. I cannot think of a better gift for your birthday. Your very own sex slave, a plaything you can fuck and eat at whim. I'm kinda jealous to be honest, can't wait until you will share it with me." Donna winks at her mom.

"And, I have to say, you looked incredible when you took control of her, I am really proud of you. As the saying goes; 'treat her well and she can bring you many pleasures'. On that note, the gift I actually got for you is in the box you are hopefully still holding. Don't hesitate to make a test run with your mom, I hope it fits you both. Happy birthday."

"Love and kisses,

Frida"

Laughing and with her typical ferocity, Donna destroys the wrappings and opens the box in seconds. One look at the contents makes her frown in confusion. Then it dawns on her and with victorious grin pointed at her mother; she pulls out a massive double headed dildo in her favorite color, with belts and clasps attached near one end.

XI.

Watching the entire scene from outside, Frida slowly steps away from window into the dark of the night and fixes her coat covered in snow. She meant every word in that letter, she is telling herself, and yet she can't escape the sharp sting of jealousy squeezing her heart as she hears the now familiar "Moom!"

She starts walking towards the front yard gate when she sees a taxi finally approaching to take her to the local Uni.

The End.

SupremeF
SupremeF
16 Followers