A Gift for Mandy

Story Info
Jack gives his wife a fantasy, or so he thinks.
1.1k words
3.78
71k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was a preacher's kid and bought into the system. No drinking, no drugs, no sex before marriage. Not preachy or holier-than-thou; just a good guy. Mandy was a good girl, too, but with an occasional indulgence of her naughty side. She had time to get acquainted with the big three before hooking up with Jack in her mid-20's. Still they hit it off and though they did wait until wedding night, they did everything short of consummation before.

Jack made up for lost time once the rings were exchanged, and who could blame him. Mandy is drop-dead gorgeous. Model-level beauty, the most kissable lips you've ever seen and the perfect balance of good-girl majority and bad-girl minority. Her smile could brighten your year and her scent intoxicates you.

Mandy was slow to reveal her bad-girl side to Jack but he eventually tapped into it. A little play around her back portal led to a little finger exploration capped off by the conquest of the holy grail. Mandy loved anal while Jack played around in front. Orgasm was automatic.

Gradually Jack guessed and finally coaxed Mandy's double penetration fantasy out of her. Just talking about the fantasy during sex made her explode. Whatever shock and guilt Jack may have felt was countered by how good the sex was and how happy he made his wife. Besides, no man in his right mind could deny Mandy anything she wanted.

A vacation offered the chance to take the next step. Passing an adult store spurred a brainstorm. A cautious, embarrassed entrance gave way to excited laughter as they exited with a new toy. The fantasy had a new player. And play they did.

The thing about fantasies though is they continually nag for fulfillment. And vacation again offered up an opportunity. Celebrating an anniversary, Jack and Mandy decided to go down to the motel lounge where they were staying. It was a quiet, piano bar with about 20 to 30 patrons around. Mandy and even the normally tee-totaller Jack enjoyed a few drinks and occasional chat with the people at surrounding tables. In particular, Jack struck up conversation with a guy named Craig at the next table. Craig was about their age, good-looking guy, witty, good with words. They were having a good time.

Mandy did, however, notice a curious look from the two on her return from the bar bringing the next round of drinks. She was used to lustful looks from guys but these looks suggested more than lust. They were talking about her as she walked toward them. They denied it, of course, and she let it go, preferring to focus on the good feeling the alcohol and the music was giving.

When Jack suggested going back to the room, Mandy was ready. She was horny and they had packed the toy. She was ready to play with both.

At the door, Jack asked if she had her key, that he had forgotten his. She thought she particularly remembered him getting his key as they left but she had had a few drinks, so she unlocked the door and let it go. Jack hit the cd play button and the music he had planned for just this occasion came to life. He kissed the most beautiful lips he'd ever seen and the happy couple slowly melted into each other. Clothes slowly came off as the passion quickly heated up. Mandy never heard the door open or approaching footsteps.

She did, however, feel Craig's hands move in from behind around her stomach. Her eyes flew open in fear and met Jack's eyes as his hands held her face to his. "It's o.k." he said, and smiled at her. Her eyes stayed wide open, searching his, but the fear turned to understanding, then lust. Craig moved his hands up to her breasts as he kissed her neck. The only remaining piece of clothing, her panties, he eased down to her feet.

The guys led her to the bed, never breaking the touch. Craig moved up on her left side and for the first time in her marriage she kissed another man in front of her husband. Jack moved down and began to slowly eat her pussy. The new excitement, the new touches, it didn't take long. She exploded in her husband's face as her mouth drew Craig's tongue further in.

As Jack moved up her right side, Craig eased over on top of her. Another man's penis was at the door of her pussy, and she looked to Jack for guidance. His smile and reassuring, "It's o.k., enjoy" was all she needed. It was all Craig needed as well as he slowly entered her as he tongue again entered her mouth. The experience of a new man brought sensations Mandy hadn't experienced. Her thoughts raced; her body rose to meet each thrust; she wanted to feel every possible sensation, to capture it all. Her orgasm caught her by surprise and her screams probably did the same to those in neighboring rooms.

She almost forgot her husband was in the room until Craig slowly rolled her over on her side and she felt Jack move in from behind. Her thoughts steadied as she realized what was about to happen. Craig slowed his thrusts as he continued to kiss her deeply to allow Jack to slowly enter her from behind. Mandy only thought their play had been close to the real thing. Nothing was close to this.

The guys slow got into a rhythm. Her husband kissed her sensitive neck from behind and stroked her breasts as he filled her back portal while Craig kissed her passionately and filled her from the front. The feeling was so intense, she literally thought she was going to pass out. Instead, within minutes she exploded again with the most powerful orgasm of her life. The guys came with her and their cries slowly gave way to the panting of the exhausted.

She didn't want to break the connection, but soon the heat and sweat demanded it. She lay in amazement that her fantasy had actually been fulfilled. And everything seemed o.k. with Jack as he smiled at her and whispered a "was it all you hoped it would be" to her. She replied with an "oh my god, much more."

A part of her was a little sad that it was over, but that ended after about 15 minutes when she felt Craig's hand touch her breast. Jack caught on quickly and fantasy round two started. She relived the fantasy only this time with the guys in opposite positions. The orgasm was just as strong.

Craig left with a "thank you," to both and Mandy worried a little that Jack might feel guilty or different after. He did, a little, but it was assuaged by the knowledge he had given a gift to his wife.

Craig and Mandy knew more!