A Gift from an Alien or What Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie got angry at me calling Bill a slut But Bill knew what I did and squeezed my hand.

Chapter 19

When we finished we got up and the girls made us breakfast except for Julie who was still angry at me. "Slave time to get cleaned up." She looked at me and new she had to do her daily task. We walked into the bathroom and the toilet seat was closed I stood by it and she didn't open it. "Slave I can piss over the seat and floor and you can lick it up if you like." Julie said "no master and quickly" lifted the seat and took hold of my cock but squeezed it hard enough I could not pee. "Slave open your mouth" and I shoved my cock in it and said, "Let go of my cock and my piss was going in her mouth and I let her drink it all. Julie said "Yech why do that master? Josh said, "exactly slave I am your master. You are my slave as is everyone here in this house including Bill. You got upset that Bill your boyfriend sucked me off, well to bad he is your boyfriend but both of you are my slaves and that comes first. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes my master, it is just that he is by boyfriend and I think I love him." Josh said, "That's great but you promised your first love to your master and to be obedient" Josh said, "You promised I would never have to touch my cock again and its one day and that went out the window" Crying Julie said "you are right my master I am so sorry please punish me for being so un thoughtful. I do love you my master above everybody I love you" and she started kissing my feet crying loudly. It was loud enough that Bill came in and said, what is the matter with my Julie" Julie started balling even more and said Bill I think I love you but I am sure I love my master and he has to come first. I think you're in the same situation he is your master to and being here is proof that you care for me. Above you and I are master's needs and wishes and they must always come first." Julie bends over and kisses masters feet. Bill did not respond as he was not sure what to say. Josh was his best friend and yes while he needed his cum but did that make him a slave. Bill not saying a word left the room. Julie sucked his cock made sure her master had no more pee left then showered him brushed his teeth combed his hair dried him off and dressed him.

The dog was now walking without a limp and must have licked the floor clean. Julie we got to get this dog to the vet now, "call a taxi Josh said."

"What" she said "you're kidding dad will kill us."

"Julie suck my cock and when you cum hold it in your slave mouth," Josh said.

Julie came over and sucked my cock now Josh said "I want you to call a taxi we are taking this dog to the vet. Bill come here I whispered for him to call his Dr. tell him you need and emergency check up."

Josh cum in Julie's mouth she waited and was told to kiss her boyfriend and give him the cum. Julie then went and called a cab we all got dressed. Bill, Josh and the dog went into town. The three girls stayed home and done the house work. At the vet an x ray showed a recent break but said it couldn't be it was almost healed. We paid the vet then went to see Bills Doctor not before stopping at Tim Horton's for a snack.

Josh told Bill what he thought and why he needed his cum. Bill Laughed but he couldn't explain the dog or how good he was feeling. By the time we left the Doctors office and then the hospital.

The Dr.'s said "this was unheard of and shouldn't be but Bills kidney was repairing itself." We left by cab and went back to the house. Josh told Julie Brenda and Tanya what was going on with my cum it was the only explanation.

Tanya, can you look after the dog and the house. She reluctantly agreed. Josh called dad he first reaction was "what was wrong?" Josh asked how Aunt Millie was doing he said "the Dr. don't expect her to live 2 more days. Look dad Josh said we are in route try to make her hold on till I get there."

Dad was insistent and Josh said, "we could say no more." We got a cab went to the airport we couldn't get connecting flight till tomorrow. Josh went to a charter plane and they got us to Manitoba in six hours had a taxi waiting at the airport and were at Aunt Millie's' in three more hours. We ran into the house the priest was there giving last rights.

Chapter 20

Josh said, "Dad is she still alive Dad said she slipped into a comma twenty minutes ago. Get that priest the fuck out of there and let me in with her."

Dad wanted to know what was going on..

Josh said do you want me to explain while you watch her die or do I save her life? Go Dad said and he pulled the priest from the room. The priest was so pissed he left the house.

Josh run over to the bed and stripped jerked off and forced her mouth open she swallowed Josh's cum Josh waited a few minutes and did it again her eyes started to flutter and opened. She tried to speak but was too weak.

"Millie swallow my cum," said Josh.

Josh jerked off again this time she swallowed it all. Josh kept feeding her his cum for two hours and Josh was drained.

Mille was awake and talking she said, "Frank Barb get in here" they came in seen Josh naked with a huge cock all red from jerking off and Millie sitting up in bed.

"What in the hell is going on," Josh's father said?

Brenda, Julie and Bill rushed in with gator aid vitamins and ginseng.

While waiting for Josh to come around again Bill had filled them in on the whole story including the dog and himself and now Millie.

Millie said, "this is unreal twilight zone but I want your cum Josh."

Josh said, "Mom dad do you really want to be here for this." Mom said, "I am not leaving my sister. Josh Go ahead son, this is two fantastic to believe.

Josh walked over to Millie and this time she grabbed my cock and was sucking it for all it was worth Josh cum for five minutes straight while Millie swallowed it all down while I was resting Bill sucked Josh off. Dad got up and left couldn't believe his son was a fag.

Brenda and Julie kept feeding Gator aid and vitamins to Josh

Josh was almost constantly getting blowjobs from his Aunt Millie and some from Bill.

Julie kept cooking eggs liver and many other foods to keep Josh's strength up. On the fourth night while Josh was asleep in the day bed he felt someone riding his pole figuring it was Julie or Brenda he didn't want to make a noise till he heard her scream under her breath it was Aunt Millie riding his pole and she orgasim over and over. "God your great Josh," said Millie.

Millie said, "I have sucked you off for a week now and I had to enjoy this cock of yours I want it all the time."

Josh said "what about mom?"

Millie says "let her work out her own deal I got this now and am enjoying it as she kisses me."

Chapter 21

Dad walked in cause he heard the moans thought Mille was in trouble he just stood there as Josh cum inside Millie's cunt. Millie paying no attention to dad slid off my cock and went down and gives me a blow job while cleaning my cock.

Josh said, "Sorry dad I am not a fag" and smiled.

Dad laughed and left the room. The next day we were out in the kitchen having breakfast Brenda was riding Josh while Julie was riding Bill. Mille was eating some scrambled eggs toast and coffee watching Josh fuck Brenda. Mom and Dad come in and mom screamed what the hell, do you kids think you're doing. None of us stopped.

Millie said, "They are having fun do you blame them. There has been more sex in this house in the last week than in the last ten years. Sit enjoy or fuck your husband or if you get the chance fuck your son he is awesome."

Millie, said mom, "How could you suggest such a thing?"

Millie said, "Get with the twenty first century this boy is born by you but has been altered by aliens or the gods, where in our family is a cock like his? Where in our family are the healing powers? There isn't said Millie, so Barb he is about as much your son as Bill is over there."

Over the next week Millie came to full recovery the genetic fault in her body was gone but she kept riding my pole every chance she got and man could she fuck. Dad got accustom to the brothel atmosphere think he even enjoyed seeing the young girls and Millie who was spitting image of Mom.

Dad got the bill for the charter and went a bit loud to say the least. Millie sad, "Frank I am alive, what is that worth? Besides we can quickly eat up in corporate business trip by the accountants."

Millie and mom left one morning and when they came back all I could say is wow. They came home dressed in identical dress hair the same hairdo color their faces were identical their body was the same there was no change. Dad went over and looked closely then put his arms around both said, "If they won't speak looks like I got two wives to play with and he cupped both breast."

Not to be left out Josh went over and they both dropped to their knees and started playing with Josh's cock. Josh said, "Dad looks like I got two Millie's." Ah he moaned as one of them licked his balls at the same time as one licked around his knob.

Dad smiling said "Well looks like we got two of each double tag son. Sounds about right to me" with that Dad striped and the girls stood like statues when we stripped them. Dad has his hands inside both cunt's while Josh was playing with both tits one on each girl and Kissing both Josh had Kissed Millie already and thought that would give it away but they were identical kissers.

Dad was now lying down and one of them mounted him while he fingered the other pussy. Josh moved in and both were sucking on his shaft and taking turns licking his knob as they come up. Either this was well rehearsed or they were mentally connected. Josh cum and they both swallowed his cum.

Frank had switched partners and was fucking the other one careful not to make any comment that could come back to haunt him later. Josh decided to fuck the empty pussy and began doing so and felt a slight tightness. He pulled out went to the desk come back with a permanent marker and wrote slut across the ass of what he knew was his mother. When he made her cum Dad was done he cum in the other one I fucked the other one was definitely Mille she moved her legs around Josh a bit differently.

Josh cum in her after she climaxed and then went back put my cock in mom's mouth "clean it bitch," Josh said. Neither of them would give away her voice, so she licked and sucked josh's cock clean eating dads cum my cum and Millie's juices. I then fucked mom made her cum 3 times and Josh came with her on the third time, then went to Millie and Josh said, clean me bitch and she licked clean and sucked Josh's cock.

Dad was wiped so Josh called Julie over to eat out slut and Brenda to eat out Millie. True to their arrangement they still said nothing. I fucked them for 3 more hours while they ate pussy while being fucked I even had Bill have a go at both of them which showed Dad that Bill was no fag either.

Chapter 22

Josh decided to play this for all it was worth "Dad let's split these bitches for tonight. I'll take Brenda and this slut to bed you take that bitch Julie and Bill to bed to give you a hand."

Dad agreed and said "But I don't want no fag blow job." Bill said without missing a beat and said, "My cock will be too busy fucking for you to give me a blow job but thanks for the offer fag." We all laughed except mom and Millie the bit there lips so they would not laugh.

Josh said, "Have you broken in Moms third whole yet."

Dad said, "No she would never let me go there.

Josh said, "Since we got this cone of silence lets enjoy you game Dad?"

"You know we will probably die when they talk again. Perhaps," Josh said, "Or maybe all they will want is backdoor fucking after the enjoyment they see they were missing. Bill get over here slut suck his cock because its going in your back door get it plenty wet Brenda lick her ass get it ready for your brother and slut fill your mouth with my cock."

Dad had Milles suck his cock while Julie licked Millie's ass then dad entered Milles ass same time as Bill entered mom's ass. She screamed but it was muffled by her mouth being filled with Josh's cock He gave Bill directions to wait till slut got used to the intrusion then start to fuck her.

Dad had Millie eat Julie out while he entered her ass and Millie's scream was muffled by her mouth engaged eating Julie's pussy

Bill fucked her and just when Mom was about to cum we switched places Josh drove his big cock into his mother she muffled a scream again sucking Bills cock. Soon mom came and Josh did to. Then Josh fucked her for another hour and she cum twice more.

Dad was wiped so I had Bill fuck Millie ass till she orgasim twice more. We told them to go get hot bath sooth their sore asses and sent Brenda and Julie off to help Bill stayed he needed Josh's cum so sucked him off while they were gone. Dad now realized that this was a medical treatment like taking an aspirin only more graphic.

Dad and Josh talked and Josh said can you tell the difference. Dad said sure since the moment I fingered their pussies and you? Yes as soon as my cock went into them and I was fucking Mom.

Dad smiled and said right on son but how did you know?

Josh said, Mom is just a bit tighter has not been stretched by my cock like Millie.

Josh said, "How about you, dad?"

Dad said, "Barbs G spot is just inside her pussy Millie's is higher up."

We laughed, "Never knew that, "said Josh. "Think they will pull a switch when they come back," Josh said.

"For all the fuss Mom gave us I would like to work her in overnight and Millie could use more rest."

"Ok son you're pretty smart but how can you tell by looking."

Josh said "I wrote slut across moms as in permanent marker. Oh is she going to be pissed" dad said.

Chapter 23

When they came back we had a snack rebuild our fluids so to speak they stood up and each of the girls went to the guys and they thought they outfoxed us both had slut written across their ass. They smiled when we looked shocked.

"Ok you two sluts' front and center," Josh said, "Stand legs spread. Josh inserted his fingers found his mothers "G" spot right off and sure enough they tried to switch. Josh took her fingers out of Millie and kept his fingers on his mother's "G" spot leading her to his room. She was ready to cum by the time they got there Josh fucked her in all three holes most of the night. By morning all were asleep it was noon by the time Millie was sucking his cock getting her fix and sharing it with Bill.

When we all come out of the showers and of course Julie now doing both Bill and I holding both of our cocks at the same time as we pissed in the bowl then she licked both our cocks. She was brushing my teeth when Brenda walked in and said, "That's my boy friend and master I will take care of him from now on slut." Julie smiled and said "Follow her lead for today and I will fill you in later on the rest of your duties." Leaving the showers dry now the girls followed their men down stairs and Julie explained that we were responsible to make sure their morning wood was taking care of and that masters hands were not used in the bathroom that we hold their cocks as they piss. We shake it off and suck what's left. Eww" Brenda said. "If you forget Josh will piss down your throat," Julie said. "Surely not Brenda?" said knowing what her sister slave said was true.

Mille and Mom were sitting on Dads lap.

Josh said, "I see how you are I fucked Mom all night and she leaves me when I get up Just Like a women fuck them and leave them." Everybody was laughing.

Julie said, "Isn't that the other way round dear brother."

One of them came over and sat on Josh's lap and smiled. I kissed her and fingered her pussy then had her turn around as she sat back on my lap.

Josh said "Millie did you and dad have a good time last night?"

Millie looked at me then Mom but didn't say a word. I said "Barb you were a fantastic lay that was fun hope your ass is recovering ok?" Dad said. "You weren't bad either Millie thought you were Barb most of the time. Mom kissed dad.

"Well Millie if you want to play the silent card bend over and I will take your ass to," Josh said.

At that she jumped up and said, "Oh no that's fine I don't need that monster up my ass again." We all laughed. We discussed getting home and we thought Mille should move in with us for a while just to be sure. Mom and dad said, "Looks like we be running a brothel for our son.

CHAPTER 24

Josh said, "You only know a portion of my abilities. I can tell somebody to do something they have to do it they want to do it."

Mom said, "No way son that's fantasy."

Dad said, "That's going too far son. No one can do that."

Josh said, "I am not lying I got no reason to."

"Son, the people must have wanted to and maybe it was a post hypnotic thing you have," Dad said. Even Mille after just being brought back from the brink of death couldn't grasp it.

Millie said, "Josh, do something to prove it." Dad and mom both nodded. Josh said, "How can I prove it you have all sucked and fucked me?"

"All but one Barb said," looking at dad.

Dad said "Yea, I am straight and got no ergs so yea make me."

"Dad, please don't make me do this," Josh said.

"Go ahead son let's get this nonsense over with."

Josh looked at Mom then Mille they both nodded.

Josh said, "Frank come suck me off." Frank immediately dropped to his knees crawled over and put Josh's cock in his mouth and started sucking it. In a few minutes Josh said, "Frank you can not retaliate or hurt me in any way for this."

"Frank nodded yes."

Then Josh cum in his mouth and he swallowed it all.

"My god son that is the best cum I have ever tasted not that I have tasted any but my own when I was a kid. I need more of that," everybody was shocked.

"Mom you need dad to go to the hospital right now there is a medical problem with him."

Bill said "There is for sure I know for a fact.

Dad said, "Josh there is nothing the matter with me I am as healthy as a horse."

"Millie, please make sure they do a complete work up on all the major organs."

Mom said, "Josh you're scaring me."

"Bill, explain to her your situation while Mille uses her pull at the hospital."

That afternoon Dad had a full work up apparently he had a valve in the heart that was deteriorating and it was one that couldn't be replaced he would need a new heart and was told he couldn't fly. Back at the house we discussed it.

Josh said "You are my new fag start sucking me off. For the next three days dad sucked me off over and over. The girls kept me fed and hydrated.

Millie was seeing firsthand how I healed her.

After that time Dad said, "Son your cum was alright but that nice taste was gone."

"Good going fag you done well," Josh said.

"Millie, call the hospital and have the heart test done again."

At the hospital the whole staff was buzzing and then said, "There must have been a glitch in the machine as the new test taking five times showed no defect to the heart of any kind."

We left the hospital went to a restaurant to eat and we made plans to fly home the next day by cooperate jet again. "Hey what's $30,000.00 to fly anyway drop in the bucket," Millie said.

12