A Gift from an Alien or What Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't tell me that with all the mighty strength and resources of the corporation this stuff couldn't have been begged, borrow, bought or stolen."

Derek said, "Sire it is my fault not Franks I laid out the security system there are many things that could be but we protected against the practical."

Liz said, Sire these are not normal pirates they wouldn't have the money for that type of radar absorbing technology."

Frank said, "Christ your right that's cartel work."

Derek, "That's what the bloke meant about being avenged they must of need precious gems for a reason."

Josh said, "I am telling you right now I know I can kill and god help you all if we don't have all the protection here to defend this islands I don't want a drone stealth fighter or a glider to get close to this island. Make it happen, now people."

Derek, Frank and Liz went into a conference mode. It was decided that there was no legal way to buy the equipment and also the time to install might not be there. For the short term the Americans were doing exercise three hundred miles south of them they had an aircraft carrier with the right gear if they could bring that within one hundred mile of the islands it would cover them for short term.

CHAPTER 55

Frank was on his sat phone for two days he finally came in and said, "We were having company director of CIA and the Vice president John Connelly.

"Josh I am trying to get us marked as a secret US base we are going to have to give up you secret in order to obtain this. They are also bringing four terminally ill marines with them that will be permanently assigned to this base when you cure them."

"Frank who has the power to do this the vice president and how do we secure ourselves against the same issues of being in Nova Scotia? What about this making us a more threat to their national security, if these powers got known?"

Frank said, "These are all valid questions and for the last 15 years I have worked with Simpson of the CIA he is sold friend and business associate between the two of us it would be hard pressed to know who knew more on where the bodies were buried so to speak."

Frank said, "Connolly is probably going to be the next president according to all the polls he is actually making the decisions now on most things as these are the final months for the existing president as he can't run again. Rumor is he got Lou Garrick disease."

Josh said," Frank all you said is well and good, probably this maybe that, do you know what you're dealing with, the security and safety of all of us? So simple question can the vice president authorize this as a secret base? If he does what keeps all the agencies out of here and allows us to live our lives? If we don't get this how safe are we and where do we move, to be safe?"

Frank said, "Only the president can issue a secret base only he can keep all agencies out The CIA director has what they call a g fourteen clearance that is the highest clearance the president only has a g twelve clearance. That is due to deniability issues need to know. Greg Simpson has been a true friend since childhood and I trust him Sire."

Josh said, "Frank why don't I cure the president and be done with it?"

"John and I discussed it but the political situation is tricky right now. Everybody is being watched as it is election year so we can't have a sick president getting well right now plus there is still the non believing story remember these people don't know your abilities."

"All right set it up, "Josh said. Frank left and that evening said, "They will be here in the morning."

They arrived the next morning the marines were walking by nightfall. They all realized the potential now Greg couldn't believe it was Frank he should be fifty and he's twenty five we all looked like twenty five they pulled all the retired medical ill marines that were our security force and seen their age.

John Connolly said this information must never get out it would upset the worlds balance of power. We were in the infirmary and were wearing shorts. Josh's of course were specially made with is silk cock holder.

Frank said, "That their home was nude and were invited for dinner or we could have food sent down here.

Greg said, "Everybody including Millie?" Yes Greg everybody staff kids all of us,"

Josh said, "Your western culture doesn't apply here. We enjoy sex and having fun the natives thinks it's an honor to fuck a white man and any over eighteen are fair game."Greg was not going to miss out on this opportunity. We all took the cart up to the villa gate the maids undressed us and of course got their feels in.

John looked at the size of my cock and was embarrassed with his six inches hard while mine was still soft at eight inches. Greg was thinking, "he never got that from his old man." Josh smiled and let it go didn't want them to know he could read minds. Greg's eyes were popping out of his head the girl he dated in high school was standing nude in front of him not looking any different than when he last saw her all those years ago. Millie said, "See something you like," as she grabbed his cock and kissed him.

John watched Greg, get rite into it with Millie. John was not long getting fucked by the beautiful natives. They had an art of sucking your cock and not letting you cum for hours leaving you begging for release.

Barb and Tanya were on me and Julie and Brenda were taking care of Bill.

John said, "You girls are all pregnant."

Frank spoke up and said, "These are our children," and introduced them all by prince or princess except for the few that belong to Bill and Frank.

Connolly said, "All these children are white, where are the mothers?"

Josh spoke up and said, "This is Queen Brenda, Tanya, Julie Barb and Millie. These are my Queens and mothers of my children.

John said, "Barb is your wife Frank?

Frank nodded and said, "Things are different here western rules don't apply let's just leave it at that. Josh is our King and supreme ruler here. I have had four children with my wife since we landed here on the island."

Greg said, "Millie you couldn't have kids, that's why you left me and now you can. "Millie said, "There is a lot about Josh you don't know, this is one of the side effects and tonight when you fuck me you will break my hymen for the hundred time."

"Really" Greg said, no fore play just out and fuck you."

"Well you don't have to if I repulse you that much" with a pout face holding back the smile, knowing he wants her more than anything. Greg's eyes saw nothing else but Millie, since he walked in the room.

After supper was over it wasn't long and all enjoyed the evening John and Greg were worn out early as they did not have the stamina. In the shower Greg cleaned off the blood. Indeed he had broken Millie's hymen however impossible that seemed it was true.

The next morning after another episode of play we showered and had breakfast we sent for the Marines who had to strip and came to the pool naked supporting huge hard cocks. We let a few of the natives satisfy them and all were now convinced and John Connolly stated, "You shall have your secret base standing with a g14 status." Greg says that only the CIA director will know of your existence. Derek came in looking like 25 again ripped with 6 pack and all Julie and Tanya immediately went over to play with his cock as he sat for a coffee and talked to Josh.

Greg was informed of the new status. Derek said in a heightened voice as he was about to shoot his load, "Does this give Josh the rank of G14 as well," as he cums in Julies mouth and Tanya licking his Balls.

Josh said, "God you two are bad."

Tanya and Julie said together, "Well thank you Master we try."

Greg said, "Derek you are right I will put through the paper work at the same time."

Our guess left and our pilots with them they flew to the carrier and our pilots for the next week were flying in parts which we had retired marines that worked in opp's (operations) and knew the ins and outs within sixty days we were a fully operational base our airfield was lengthen by a mile to accept the heavy bombers if needed it was camouflage that from satellite would look like jungle the hanger looked like rock cliffs. The cartel never did come on either they found that we were a designated base or whatever but things returned to normal Tanya's parents came to visit a year ago and now live here along with her grandparents

Brenda's parents wouldn't leave but her grandmother came to live with us her husband has passed a few years back and we didn't know about it. There was another life we could have saved. Grandma and grand pa Davis have moved here and I got grandma pregnant about a month ago I guess I will be my own grand pa and my father will be my brother. No one will ever figure out our family tree Julie's daughter, Princess Jenna already ten is looking at me in a sexual way.

Chief Mama had a lung problem so we gave him injections but are careful not to many they would think we were spirits although down the road we will have to deal with the fact that we are not aging. John Connolly is going into his last term of office and asked to move here.

Josh never had another encounter with the Alien or whatever it was. Josh accepted there gift with thanks and look forward to seeing this world in a few hundred years.

Josh look back from the days of his bitch sister and his hard times as a youth to this loving family now sex is still great and even though there are lots of natives Josh still enjoy sex the most, with his best friend Bill and the five, he started with, My Queens.

The end

This being my first approved story comments are appreciated.

12