A Gift From God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
393 Followers

"I already miss you at night," Lara said, a little coyly. "I don't know if it's ever been this long that we've gone without, you know, doing it." She finished with a giggle, and then leaned forward and I could see right down her ample cleavage. Her breasts hung down in a way that made them only seem even bigger. "You need to get better soon so that you can come home and take care of me. I know that if you're in there, you're thinking about my big tits and how much you like to play with them when we, um, have sex." She was right, my head was spinning with images of having her riding on top of me right there on the hospital bed, her big breasts bouncing up and down for me.

Just then, Dr Castle walked in, with his evil little bitch of a nurse following behind him. "How are you doing, Tara?" he asked as he came up behind her and put a hand on her shoulder. The nurse went to check on the machines beside me. She gave me a wink as she walked by, and I wanted to punch her, and punch Dr Castle.

I saw Tara move her shoulder a little, away from Dr Castle's hand, and he removed it from her shoulder. I felt so proud of her that moment.

"He's the same, doctor," Tara said, stepping away slightly. I would have smirked with satisfaction if I could. She wasn't even giving him a little bit of room to make his advances.

"That's to be expected," Dr Castle said, seemingly unperturbed by Tara avoiding his touch. "Still, it's good for you to come in as much as you do. Not just because John might be able to perceive a little, but because it's been good for you and I to talk. You need someone to confide in."

I was shocked to hear Dr Castle say that. I realized that while I was out unconscious, Tara would be sitting in the room, giving Dr Castle plenty of time to talk to her. I wondered what they talked about and what she said. It ate at me not knowing!

However, I consoled myself that the way she avoided his touch meant that she didn't allow their conversation to go into anything outside of what one would ordinarily speak with a doctor about.

"I suppose," Tara said, and I could hear in her voice hesitation about confirming Dr Castle's words, which bolstered my hopes even more. "I have to go for the night, I have a class to teach at the gym. Is there anything new to tell me?"

"No, Tara," Dr Castle said, "I'm afraid there's no progress. However, we knew this would be a long journey. We'll see you tomorrow?"

Tara nodded her agreement and then got her short grey overcoat and headed out. I always loved that overcoat because when she wore it with a short skirt, it looked like she might not be wearing anything underneath, which was always an exciting thought. She wore high heeled boots which clicked on her way out. I could tell that Dr Castle was watching her shapely legs and the suggestion of her perfect ass under the folds of the coat just as much as I was. When Tara left the room, Dr Castle turned to me.

"Well, John, what I said to your wife wasn't entirely true. There has been progress." He paused, as one might if one was in a conversation with someone who could respond. Of course I couldn't, so he was just pausing for effect. He knew that I would be dying to know what he meant by progress. Then he laughed, and so did the nurse, as if they got a joke together. "Hah hah, of course I don't mean progress for you to get better, but good progress on my intention to fuck your wife and make her swallow my cum after tit fucking those mammoth jugs of hers! Hah hah hah!" The nurse laughed along with him as she tended to the machines to which I was connected.

"I've been sure that you've been most unresponsive and completely unconscious when your parents, family, and friends have been around," Dr Castle explained, "as well as advising them that the prognosis is not good. I know time is hard for you to track, but over the days and weeks I've managed to convince the others in your life that your condition won't change and they don't need to come around so much. The come by now and again, of course, but I've managed to essentially isolate you and your wife from the rest of your life so I can now put my efforts into getting my hands on her tits."

"Ah, it's exciting, isn't it?" Dr Castle said, leaning against the railing on one side of my hospital bed, as if we were having a casual conversation. "I do love the build up, the chase. Looking at her tits and knowing that I'll get to run my hands all over their soft milky skin. I can imagine how they'll look bouncing up and down as she rides my cock. What do you think of that John? Isn't it exciting thinking about me fucking your wife? Hah hah hah!"

I realized he was doing all this talking to try and torture me with his words. They would only bother me, though, if I believed he would succeed, so I forced myself to try and shut out his words and focus on my knowledge that my wife would not fall for his tricks. There was no way he could just suddenly turn around and initiate touching my wife without it feeling to her like him crossing a line. I just didn't see how he could possibly do it.

I remembered a time when my wife and I were out at a bar. Every guy in the room wanted her, as is usually the case. I had gone to the washroom and came back, and so this one guy didn't realize I was with her. She had her back to me, so she didn't know I was watching. I paused for a moment, to see what she would do. The guy kept trying to covertly touch her. A hand on the knee, a tap on the shoulder. And every time, she knew exactly what he was doing, and she would take his hand and move it off her. I was so proud of her in that moment. I knew how loyal she was. She wouldn't just let even casual flirtation happen, she wouldn't let men get even the slightest idea there was a chance.

I kept that idea in my mind and let it carry me to sleep so that I didn't notice Dr Castle and his bitch nurse leaving.

The next time I woke up, my wife was beside me. She noticed my eyes opening, and she smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

Just then, Dr Castle came in, and a woman came in behind him. It wasn't the little bitch of a nurse who always seemed to follow him around, it was a much more stunning woman. She wasn't a nurse, judging by her clothes, a blazer and skirt and a low scoop neck white shirt. The woman had light brown hair and pale blue eyes, and a face that seemed gentle, but I knew she couldn't be if she was with Dr Castle.

The striking thing about her was that she was every bit as beautiful as my wife. She had a perfectly sculpted body, long, strong legs, and huge breasts, equal in size to Tara.

I could tell Tara was taken aback. She was used to always being the most beautiful woman in the room, and she, like me, had never seen her equal. This woman, however, while you couldn't say she was more beautiful, you could also definitely not say she was any less.

"Tara," said Dr Castle, standing between then to make introductions, "I'd like you to meet someone. She also lost her husband in a similar manner. I thought you could use the sympathetic ear of someone who has known similar circumstances as you. This is Charlotte. Charlotte, this is Tara." As Dr Castle introduced them, they shook hands and said hello.

I was confused as to what Dr Castle's plan was. Obviously, because of the woman's beauty, I could tell that she must be part of his evil plan. However, I couldn't at the time imagine what that might be.

"Charlotte's husband was also in a coma," Dr Castle explained. "She went through a long time of suffering before she finally learned how to enjoy life again. I hope maybe you two can find a little comfort with each other." Dr Castle's words were so sincere sounding, as if he actually cared, it was sickening to me!

"You're husband was in a coma too?" Tara asked as she couldn't help but be simultaneously sizing up Charlotte.

"Yes, it was terrible," Charlotte said, he voice subtly seductive and smooth, like honey. "Dr Castle did everything he could, and was really helpful. You really have the best doctor."

"I just do what I can," Dr Castle said with false modesty that seemed to convince Tara, but not me.

"I know," Tara said, "you've been very supportive even though the situation hasn't improved."

"We're you on your way out?" Charlotte asked to Tara. "Are you busy? Maybe we could get a coffee together?"

"I was heading to teach a Yoga class," Tara said.

"Oh, Yoga," Charlotte said. "I do Yoga too. Can I come take your class? Then we could talk after." I could see Tara light up with the recognition that Charlotte might have a lot in common with her. Not only did they have a sad situation in common, they had common interests. And unlike most women who were too jealous of Tara to be seen beside her, Charlotte could probably relate in every way to the kind of attention Tara got. Whatever Dr Castle's purpose was, he had chosen exactly the right woman.

"Oh, that would be wonderful!" Tara said, smiling, as she reached out her hand and Charlotte took it, and they bounced in unison with excitement. Then the two of them headed to the door, making arrangements about picking up workout clothes and what car to take. Just as they got to the door, Dr Castle called over to Charlotte.

"Charlotte," he said as if he had just remembered something, "before you two go, could you just stay a second? I just have one or two quick things to tell you."

"Oh, okay," Charlotte said. Then she turned to Tara and said, "I'll meet you downstairs in a minute." Tara nodded, waved to Dr Castle, and then looked at me with an expression that was, for the first time, difficult for me to read. She smiled a little, as if to say goodbye, but without words because obviously I couldn't really interact the way people normally do. However, there was also a look of guilt, as if she felt bad for going with someone and enjoying herself. It was if right at that moment she knew she might be part of a process of getting over me and my condition, and she felt bad about it. I realized from Tara's look that this must be what Dr Castle intended by introducing Charlotte. To make Tara start to relax and begin living a life of her own. A life he could go into. For the first time, I felt a little worried that his plan might have some effect.

Charlotte returned to Dr Castle's side and he put one arm around her waist and with the other he cupped his hand under one of her huge breasts. One of her hands went up around his neck, and the other gently stroked his cock over his pants. They kissed passionately for a moment, and then, remaining embraced, looked toward me.

"So this is him," Charlotte said with a casual amusement, like one seeing a television show for the first time. "He can see and hear us perfectly?"

"Yes, it's similar to the drug I used on your husband," Dr Castle said matter of factly. Then he spoke to me, saying, "John, I'd like you to meet Charlotte. It's true that she and I met in similar circumstances as I met your wife Tara. However, they weren't similar in the way I described to your wife. Hah hah hah!" When Dr Castle laughed, Charlotte also laughed, as if they were both sharing an amusing memory. "Her husband came to me for help, and in the end, I stole Charlotte from him, fucking her right in front of him, and left him a wreck of a man. Correct me if I'm wrong, Charlotte, but isn't Tim still out there somewhere, unable to have relationships and masturbating to pictures of you?"

"Hah hah hah, yes, he is," Charlotte said. Then she turned to me and said, "If you're holding onto any hope that Tara won't become Dr Castle's, then you need to give that up. I would have never imagined that I would have cheated on my husband. And even more so, I never would have imagined that I would have been so excited by seeing his pain. But Dr Castle unlocked something inside me. Your wife has it inside her too. All superior people have it."

I was furious with rage at these people talking about themselves as if they were superior in some way. Their arrogance was doubled by the way they said such things so matter of factly, as if I was stupid for not already knowing it.

"I think what I have in store for John here might even be worse than what I did to your husband," Dr Castle said with a chuckle.

"You're going to fuck Tara in front of him and," Charlotte said but Dr Castle put his finger to her lips to shush her. "Let's not spoil anything," Dr Castle said. "John doesn't have any idea what's coming or how you will help make it happen. Speaking of which, you need to get started on that, so go meet Tara." They kissed, and as Charlotte turned to go, Dr Castle patted her on her firm round ass.

After Charlotte left the room, Dr Castle turned to me and said, "Usually John, I knock you out until I want you to be awake again. However, tonight, I'm going to let you stay awake until you fall asleep naturally. That way you can wonder, what is your wife doing? What is Charlotte saying to her? What will happen? Hah hah hah!" Then Dr Castle walked out of the room.

He was right. I had nothing else to think about, and the mystery of it ate at me. I couldn't imagine what exactly was happening, but for the first time since this whole nightmare began, I felt scared that Dr Castle had a door open to make his schemes come to fruition. I had never thought of the idea of using a woman to help seduce my wife. I also didn't imagine that Dr Castle knew any women as beautiful as my wife.

I thought about it and thought about it non stop literally all night long, until the morning light started to shine through the windows, and then I fell asleep.

When I next woke, Tara was again beside me. She was sitting on the end of the bed reading a book, and when my eyes opened she noticed almost right away.

"John!" She said, happy to see me. Her smile cold melt away all my concerns. She folded the book closed, put it aside, and leaned over to kiss me. I wished so badly that I could open my mouth and properly kiss her and feel her smooth tongue. However, it was like a friendly peck to say hello, and she leaned back.

"You've been out for a couple of days now," She said. She thought a bit before speaking more. "I've spent some time with Charlotte, she's really nice. You'd like her a lot." Tara had no idea that I already knew that I hated Charlotte. "Actually," Tara said, and she leaned in a little toward me and spoke in a lowered voice, as if she were sharing a dirty secret, "I think you'd find her kind of exciting. I think she's bi." Tara said it with a tinkle in her eye. "I know sometimes you said you fantasized about having a threesome. I think Charlotte would do it. She flirts with me and touches me in a way so that I'm pretty sure. And," Tara sounded like she was planning something wicked, "I think I would do it if it was with her."

"So," Tara said as she straightened up again, "you need to hurry up and come out of that coma so that you can live out one of your fantasies. Can you imagine? Me and Charlotte in bed with you?" Tara said it in a way that made it clear she found the idea as exciting as she imagined I would.

I was confused with feelings because on the one hand I knew that this meant Dr Castle's plan, whatever exactly it was, was working. Somehow he intended to make Charlotte seduce Tara and then get into the picture himself.

At the same time, the image of Tara and Charlotte together was intensely erotic and impossible to not be turned on by. Charlotte may be a slave to Dr Castle, but no man could look at her without having his cock harden just by the sight of her. I wanted to fuck her like any man would, and doing it together with my wife was the fantasy that no man could deny wanting.

Just then, Charlotte walked in. Just like my wife, when she walked her breasts bounced a little, which was hypnotizing. She came over and hugged my wife while saying hello.

"How is he doing?" Charlotte asked. I noticed that when Charlotte pulled apart from Tara, they remained holding hands.

"No change," Tara said. "His eyes are open, but Dr Castle says that he's no more conscious than when he eyes are closed. However, I like to talk to him as if he is aware. A book I read said it might be helpful."

"What do you talk to him about?" Charlotte asked.

"I was just telling him about you, actually," Tara said, and her face blushed a little. "About how great you are."

"Really?" Charlotte said, stepping in a little closer. "You think I'm great?"

"Yes," Tara said, and they were suddenly very close to each other. "Actually, I was telling him that I thought you were kind of sexy, and I know if he could see you he would think you were sexy too."

Suddenly, Charlotte kissed Tara on the mouth. Tara was surprised for a moment, and her eyes widened, but she didn't push back or resist at all, she just froze for a second and then her eyes slowly closed and she began kissing back.

I can barely describe how erotic it was to watch the two of them kiss each other. Their massive breasts mashing against each other and their tongues licking each other. While I watched, I forgot all about the fact that Charlotte was a wicked, evil woman doing Dr Castle's bidding, and was just awe struck by how erotic the two of them were together.

They kissed for a while, and then gently pulled apart. "I didn't expect that to happen," Tara said. "You've been thinking about it, though, I can tell," Charlotte said. She was so seductive, even I wanted her, in spite of her being so evil.

Actually, maybe she was so seductive precisely because she was so evil. Her wickedness was somehow compelling. I wanted to fuck her so bad.

"I wish John could see this," Tara said. "You want to have a threesome?" Charlotte asked. Tara nodded shyly. "We can do that. Threesomes can be really fun."

"You've done them before?" Tara asked, a little surprised. "Yes, lots of times." Then Charlotte looked at me, and Tara couldn't see it, but I could see a coldness in her, a hint of her true wicked intentions. "Unfortunately, I don't think your husband is up for it right now. That doesn't mean you and I can't have fun together though."

"What do you mean?" Tara asked, with hesitation in her voice.

"Oh, nothing so serious," Charlotte said playfully. Why don't you and I just go out for drinks tonight. Just you and me. Let's not have any pressure on each other."

"That sounds good!" Tara said, and the two of them got up and after Tara kissed me on the forehead, the two of them left. Even after they were gone, my mind was spinning with images of the two of them making love that night. Part of me wanted it to happen. I wondered if I could get out of this, maybe I could turn the tables on Dr Castle and have Tara seduce Charlotte so that it would be me who steals Dr Castle's woman from him. If Charlotte were just under Dr Castle's control somehow, maybe drugged or something, maybe she would even want to be free of him.

I had to keep reminding myself, though, to not let my lust for Charlotte cloud my vision. She was part of Dr Castle's evil plan, and that would have to be overcome before I could think of any counter plan. I was still waiting for the right opportunity, the right person to come into my room, so that I could communicate to someone not under Dr Castle's control. I knew he couldn't control everything so perfectly. He was only human after all. I just had to hope that if I could just stay in control and not give anything away to Tara, and to be ready when the opportunity happened.

I blacked out, faded in and out of consciousness, seeing snippets of things, my wife, Charlotte, Dr Castle, and nurses coming and going, but nothing clear. Eventually I came to again. When I opened my eyes, Dr Castle was there at the foot of my bed, smiling at me.

"Good morning John," he said. "You've been out for a few days again." He walked over to the side of the bed. "Have you been wondering if I have fucked your wife yet? Hah hah hah! He laughed a hearty belly laugh. "Maybe I fucked her and Charlotte together. Can you imagine what it looked like to have my cum all over their big jugs as they rubbed them together for me? Has your wife ever swallowed your cum? She said to Charlotte one time that she never swallows, but maybe she was drinking my cum by the cupful. Hah hah hah! You'd be right to be worried about whether or not that has happened already!"

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
393 Followers