A Gift From God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
396 Followers

"Oh, it's fine," Dr Cravely said, "It's on my authority."

"Sure, your authority," the nurse said, "but if anything happens and the paperwork isn't perfect, I'm the one who gets blamed and your authority can't save me from that. Just go to room 606 and pick up the form, please?" Dr Cravely hesitated a bit, but didn't want to look uncooperative, so he nodded and said, "Sure, I understand. Sorry." Then we turned and started down the halls again.

"Do we have to go get that form?" Tara asked as we hurried along.

"We don't want to raise any suspicions," Dr Cravely said.

Again we went down hallway after hallway, and I thought we might be passing the same ones twice. I assumed Dr Cravely was moving us so as not to be seen by people who might question us. We came to a room which said room 606 on the outside of the door. Around the corner and just down the hall was another nurse's station, similar to the one outside my room. I hoped that none of the nurses there would notice us and start asking questions. Dr Cravely opened the door and rolled me in. He closed the door behind us.

The room wasn't what I expected. It was like an office. There was another door on the far end. There was a desk to one side, and a large leather chair in the middle. It was a little darker, and with the door closed behind us, it suddenly seemed very quiet. It was like an office, not like a place where one would get a form. There was a man standing near the desk. When he turned around, I gasped in horror.

"Dr Castle!" I said. I couldn't believe he had found us.

"You!" Tara said, stepping between me and Dr Castle, as if to protect me. Dr Cravely stayed behind me and held onto the wheelchair. "John told me all about your evil plan! You won't get away with it!" I was a little nervous about confronting him head on, but now that my wife saw him for what he was, I didn't see how he could get away with anything anymore.

Dr Castle looked calm and cool as he stepped toward my wife. "Now, Tara, what evil plan is that?" he said.

"You deliberately kept my husband in a coma so that you could steal me from him," Tara said, "to try and make me betray him!" I was so proud of my wife, standing up to him like that.

"I see," Dr Castle said, not looking the slightest bit worried. "Tell me Tara, did it work? Will you show me your huge melon sized tits and suck my cock right now in front of your husband?" I could not believe the nerve of the man!

Tara stood with her hands on her hips, in a defiant stance, and she turned back toward me, her face in a disapproving scowl. I smiled back at her, full of love. Then her face turned to a wicked smile, and she said, "Of course I will, Dr Castle."

"What?" I yelled out in disbelief. I was frozen now, not because of any chemicals in my body but because of shock. My wife let her jacket slip off her shoulder revealed that she was naked underneath her overcoat. Her massive tits spilled out and with a smooth motion of her shoulders, the jacket dropped to the floor, leaving only her tall, stiletto heeled boots on. I watched for that long only because my mind couldn't comprehend what was happening. I kept expecting my wife to kick Dr Castle in the balls or something, and that her undressing was only some kind of deception.

She stepped forward as Dr Castle lovingly reached for her breasts and lovingly held onto them as they kissed passionately. Her hands went immediately to his crotch where she stroked his obviously hardening member under his pants.

"What the hell is going on?" I yelled with as much effort as I could, which wasn't much, but I think I conveyed my anger.

"Isn't it obvious?" Dr Castle said, facing me, as if he wasn't even aware that my wife was sliding down to her knees, and began unzipping his pants. "Your wife is betraying you. For me! Hah hah hah!" He laughed with satisfaction.

Tara seemed to be more interested in Dr Castle's cock than any conversation. As Dr Castle unbuttoned his shirt, she pulled down his pants and his huge cock sprang out, slapping her in the face and causing her to giggle like a school girl. His cock was immediately hard as a rock and the large bulbous tip was a shiny purple. Veins bulged and its thick veiny mass looked heavy in Tara's delicate hands. She didn't hesitate for a moment before putting her tongue on it and licking the juices that were oozing from the tip. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and then took him into her mouth, deeper than I would have imagined possible on such a thick and long member.

"No! It's not possible!" I yelled, and I began to stand up. Just then, my wheelchair was lifted from the back and I was pushed forward so that I fell onto my face on the floor. Dr Cravely, who had been silently behind me the whole time was suddenly upon me, and I felt him tying some plastic restraints around my wrists and ankles. Maybe if I hadn't been in such a weakened state I might have been able to fight him off, but in the condition I was in, he easily overpowered me. Within a short time, he positioned me up on my knees, my hands firmly tied behind my back, and my feet bound together.

As I was set into my position, Tara was enthusiastically sucking Dr Castle's cock, and he had one hand casually resting on the top of her head, as if the struggle I had been having with Dr Cravely was of no consequence to them. Dr Cravely stood up beside me and then said to Dr Castle, "Have I performed to your satisfaction, sir?"

Without taking his lustful eyes off my wife, Dr Castle waved a dismissive hand and said, "You may go." Dr Cravely bowed his head and said, "Yes sir. Thank you, sir," and then he hurried out the room, closing the door behind him. I watched him go out, and then turned in slack jawed disbelief back to Dr Castle.

"I told you when you first arrived her," Dr Castle said with a smirk, "that I have control over this whole hospital. Do you honestly think I would be so stupid as to leave you unattended for weeks without a way of controlling the situation? The whole thing was a delightful ruse just to bring your hopes up so that I could enjoy crushing them again. Hah hah hah!" Tara chuckled a muffled laugh with her mouth stuffed with Dr Castles huge fleshy cock.

I decided Dr Castle was too insane to talk directly to, so I appealed to Tara. "Tara, my love," I said to her with tears in my eyes, "Why are you doing this? Why would you hurt me like this."

Tara slipped Dr Castle's cock out of her mouth to speak to me and said, "Dr Castle has shown me things that you wouldn't even believe. How the elite people live, and he's helped me realize I'm part of that elite. He deserves me more than you do." My wife took Dr Castle's cock back into her mouth as soon as the last word left her lips.

"You still loved me before you left for your trip, you said so," I begged. "Your feelings can't have changed so much in so little time. You're a good person, you're not like this. You can't be so cruel!"

"I still love you," Tara said, Dr Castle's cock brushing against her lips, "that's what makes this so delicious. If I didn't care about your feelings, hurting you wouldn't feel so goo. You can't understand. I haven't changed, I've always known I'm more beautiful and special than people like you. I'm just letting out the truth. I'm finally living the way I deserve to live."

I can't even begin to tell you how frustrating it was to be watching my wife sucking another man's huge cock mere inches from my face, and doing it so casually, as if she were sipping wine while conversing with me. She took his fat, massive, veiny cock into her soft glistening lips every time I spoke, and then she it slid out again, making a wet popping noise, whenever she spoke to me. I didn't want to play along with Dr Castle's sick game of showing dominance over me by making it clear that sucking his cock was my wife's first priority, and talking to me was secondary, but as I knelt there, dumbfounded and defiantly refused to speak, I realized that they were perfectly happy for my wife to continue pleasuring him, and if I didn't speak, they would simply continue as if they didn't expect me to talk. "Why?" I blurted out at last, my voice breaking from months of not using it, while heartbroken tears streamed down my face. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Tara slowly eased Dr Castle's cock from her mouth. She took her time, and finally said to me, "You shouldn't be so surprised," she said, her lips an inch away from the bulbous purple tip of Dr Castle's cock and little strings of clear sticky, fluid spanning between her cheeks, mouth, and chin and his cock. "I'm like a diamond that was laying, undiscovered among plain, useless rocks. It was only a matter of time before I was discovered and offered the life that I deserve. You would be the same if suddenly you were offered so much power because you were shown how much everyone desired you, how much people were willing to do to be with you." She finished speaking, and with a wicked glint in her eye and a smile, stuffed Dr Castle's massive fleshy cock into her mouth again, stretching her jaw wide to manage to take it in, yet keeping her eyes on me, as if there was no reason the conversation wouldn't continue.

"I wouldn't just abandon my friends," I said, "I wouldn't just turn on the people I love. Isn't love more important than just being selfish?"

My wife was already laughing a little while Dr Castle's cock was still in her mouth, and Dr Castle was chuckling a little as well. When she popped his meaty cock out of her mouth, she laughed a pretty, lilting laugh that was soft, gentle, and was sympathetic, as if she pitied me for thinking the way I did. "That's the kind of thing people like you say because you need to believe those things in order to feel good about the life that you can achieve. You don't have what it takes to just take what you want from people, so you console yourself with silly notions of morality and love. I don't have to hold back any more. I'm free to get whatever I like now." She began licking all up and down Dr Castles shaft. He patted her head like she was a good girl.

"But why does being free mean you have to be cruel to others?" I asked. I felt that if I could find the flaw in her thinking, I could expose the fact that she was being manipulated by Dr Castle. I wanted so desperately to believe she had been brainwashed, that all this sadistic behaviour was his doing, as if she were under a spell. I don't know how I could ever live down all the cruel images that were now burned permanently into my memory, but I knew that the woman I loved, Tara, my wife, was worth it. Even as I knelt there watching her suck another man's cock more erotically and enthusiastically than she ever did for me, I had years of love built up inside me that wouldn't just let go of what I had.

Tara kept Dr Castle's cock pressed against her lips and rubbed it against her cheeks, chin, and got more slimy fluid all over her face as she spoke. "Making other people happy, making you happy was just compromising what I want. Making you suffer is how I know I am the one who has the control, the power, and the freedom to do whatever I want." She then slipped his rock solid cock into her mouth and began pumping up and down on it. It was amazing how she could move her mouth up and down the entire length of his cock and yet make the motion so smooth and obviously pleasurable for him. Little droplets of fluid tricked from her mouth, down her chin, and would land on her quaking breasts and trickle all over their huge, round shape.

"But you do what Dr Castle says now," I said, feeling like I had found the flaw that I needed to convince her of the error of her ways. "You have just become his sex slave! That's not freedom or power!"

She continued to pump Dr Castle's cock with both her hands and moving her mouth the great distance from tip to base for a while before answering me. I wanted to believe that it was because she didn't know how to respond to my accusation, but I could tell from the way she was looking up lovingly at Dr Castle, and how his eyes were closed and his head tilted back in satisfaction that they were lost in a moment of particular physical pleasure. Finally she slowed, and then took her mouth off his cock to speak to me.

"What you can't accept is that I love Dr Castle now," she said, and she looked up at him with a look that conveyed the sincerity of her words, while he looked down approvingly. "I do what he wants because I want it too. He has shown me the truth, and has given me more than you ever could dream of giving me. You want to believe that this isn't what I want because if it is, it means that I value what he gives me more than what you give me. But with him, I can have the life I deserve."

"But, but," I stuttered, unable to think of anything to say. Tara giggled a little and then she stood up, and, holding Dr Castle's cock, she guided him to sit back into the large leather chair behind them, about a yard in front of me. After he sat down, she sat down in his lap, sliding down onto his huge cock slowly. I couldn't believe his huge cock could even fit all the way into a woman, and yet my wife took it in completely, groaning the whole way down as if it was both difficult and pleasurable at the same time.

Tara began to writhe back and forth, her back arching and her perfect ass rolling back and forth in his lap. I could see his huge cock impaling her. Dr Castle looked incredibly satisfied and said, "Ahhh, fucking another man's wife behind his back is a sublime pleasure, but fucking his wife right in front of him is the best sex there is! Hah hah hah!" Tara giggled along with Dr Castle's laughter.

She pressed her massive, melon sized breasts into his face, much to his enjoyment, as she writhed up and down on his shaft, slowly and methodically. Soon, however, she was spasming in orgasm, her golden hair whipping seductively around her shoulders as she did. She screamed with passion and satisfaction, with waves of climax seemingly rising higher with every pass. She wasn't finished climaxing from one orgasm when she was already rising to find satisfaction in a new orgasm.

"Your tits!" Dr Castle grunted "I fucking love these tits! I want to cum all over them!"

"Shhh baby," Tara said soothingly, "You've been such a good boy and saved up for days. Even when we teased you," she said with a giggle. "You can hold on a little more."

"Ha ha hah," Dr castle chuckled. "Yes, I can make you orgasm a little more, but the moment I've been saving for is almost here." They continued to fuck for what felt like eternity after that. Tara would whisper sexy things that I couldn't into Dr Castle's ears. Strangely, I was both frustrated that I couldn't hear it while at the same time I knew that it was just something that would hurt and mock me more. Somehow my wife have a secret conversation with another man was just as hurtful as her fucking another man.

While he molested her watermelon sized tits and pressed his face into them, every now and again telling her how her tits were a perfect addition to his collection. Even though my wife was being pleasured by another man by a cock much bigger than my average sized cock, I couldn't help but on some primal level be turned on. Something about the arch in her back, her hourglass figure, he perfect round ass moving up and down his cock. No pornography could hope to find a model as perfect as her.

Long after I thought they might have forgotten about me, Dr Castle finally said, "Now, I want to do it now." Tara obediently slid herself up off his cock and then knelt down in front of him, but also a little to the side so that I could clearly see his cock in full view. Just beyond it, he was smiling in my direction. My wife expertly pumped his cock with both her hands sliding up and down.

His body jerked, and spasmed, and his back arched as he experienced extreme pleasure, and then with a squirting noise I could actually hear, a jet of cum shot out of his cock, arcing in the air. It shot so far a few drops spattered across my face and I winced and looked away for a moment. I couldn't take my eyes off my wife, though, and how incredible she looked as this absolute goddess of lustful imagery.

Cum streamed out of Dr Castles cocks in fat ropes of white syrupy liquid. Dr Castle winced with a look on face as if he was cumming so hard that it was difficult to get it all out. "AAAHHHYEAHRRRRGH!!" he said with a ultimate primal pleasure.

"Good boy! Look how much you're cumming! I can't even believe it!" Tara said as if she were a mother encouraging a child.

His cum shot upward and over a yard in front of him, just in front of me. In landed in uneven splats of thick viscous jelly like masses of clear and white liquid. I couldn't believe he came so much. Surely no man could cum so much? Every time I thought it was the last spurt of cum, he shot out another. It looked like almost a full cup of liquid, spread out into a puddle on the floor, with small chunks here and there.

"Oh, look at how much you came! That's amazing! I would never have believed a man could cum soooooo much!" Tara stood up and said with the same voice a mother would use to praise a child, and as she said it, she smothered Dr Castle's face with her huge tits. He got distracted by that for a few moments, enjoying the silky soft feel of the skin of her tits against his face. I noticed that his cock didn't even lose a little of its rock hard erection.

Finally Dr Castle turned his attention to me, while Lara, sitting on an arm rest, leaned against Dr Castle lovingly, while looking in my direction with an evil smile of sadism. "Now, John, your fate is at a cross roads, and you can decide which way it goes. I'm taking your wife, that is decided. However, you can either spend the rest of your life back in the hospital bed as you have for the last few months, as a shell of a man, able to see and hear but trapped in your own body. Or, you can be free to go. I have no fear of you coming after me. Many men have tried, and they have regretted it. You won't even find us again, as I am going to take your wife to a world you can't even imagine. You just have to do one thing to show me your obedience, and then I will let you go."

"What's that?" I asked.

Dr Castle leaned forward to make his words even more intense. He looked right into my eyes and said, "Lick it up." At first I didn't even know what he meant and I must have looked confused, because when I realized he meant to lick his cum off the floor, my facial expression changed to horror or disgust, and Tara and Dr Castle both laughed as if they had just heard the funniest joke.

"Fuck you!" I said. "No way!"

"Then I will put you back into the coma state," Dr Castle said, and as he spoke, he casually reached to a small side table beside the large leather chair, and picked up a small syringe with a clear fluid inside it. "I hold all the cards, John. Amuse me, and I will set you free. Think of the alternative. Is it really worth holding on to your pride?"

"I don't see what the big deal is," Tara said, lovingly snuggling up to Dr Castle, and speaking to him and not to me. "I drink your cum all the time, and I love it!"

"Ha ha ha, such a good girl," Dr Castle said and they kissed lovingly for a moment. "As a woman, though, you can't understand what it feels like for John. For a woman it's a sign of affection to drink a man's cum. However, for a man, that kind of sexual contact with another man is the ultimate humiliation. Nothing could be lower for a man than be made to drink another man's cum, let alone lick it off the floor."

"How do I know that if I do it, you won't just put me back into the coma anyway?" I asked.

"You don't," Dr Castle said, and Tara giggled. "However, I hold all the cards, so you have to take the chance. You see, what happens to you after this doesn't matter to me. Whether you're out there living your sad little life, or in a hospital bed, either way I'll be fucking incredibly hot women and having a better life than you. What I want is for you to show me that you accept my superiority. I want you to give up on your pride and humbly show me and your obedience. And I want you to do it by licking my cum off the floor." Both Tara and Dr Castle laughed heartily to finish off Dr Castle's explanation.

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
396 Followers