A Gift from Hell

Story Info
A young man becomes involved with an unusual woman...
14.6k words
4.42
65.7k
90

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers

My girlfriend left me about three months ago.

Her reasons: 'I really like your best friend, Faye. I've realized I'm more into pussy than I am dick.

I just feel like I belong with a woman rather than a man.'

I was in complete disbelief.

My girlfriend of four years was leaving me for my best friend.

I think this was where I started to breakdown.

See, it wasn't just that.

My mom and dad had died in a car crash in just last June, on a Sunday.

They were coming back from services at Saving Light Catholic Church (I stopped going to church when I hit eighteen) and they were hit by someone trying to make a quick getaway from the police.

It wasn't that long who. It had yet to be a full year.

The news of my girlfriend was my breaking point.

I just sat in the room of my apartment and had a meltdown when my roommate was gone, feeling like the world had ended and time had came to an abrupt stop,

I had to deal with it though.

I couldn't bring them back no matter how much I wished I could.

It was Monday.

My first day off from work.

I sat down by my computer desk and stared at the screen intensely; trying to figure out what to do, but my mind would wonder to one thing: Porn.

It seemed like about the only thing I could do.

I had rotten luck with girls. Each one I came across was either taken, not interested...Or not into guys.

It was frustrating,

I was getting really tired if internet porn.

Masturbating felt nice, but it just wasn't as satisfying as real sex, and when you finally blew it all out, you felt unfulfilled and depressed.

And even though I loved seeing a girl with breasts bigger than anyone's head could ever be, bouncing up and down, it just wasn't the same.

I sighed and just shrugged.

I was horny as hell.

I might as well just go ahead and get it over with.

I clicked the mouse and interrupted my beach girl screensaver.

I entered my password on the screen, Dracula9000, then clicked on my shortcut to Firefox.

I typed in: Big Tit Tube and one place called Mammary Girls came up.

I clicked the website.

I immediately felt a rush of guilt.

Why? I wasn't quite sure.

But then the dopamine kicked in and I was focused on the women.

There was girls of various color, both skin color and hair.

Black girls, white girls, Hispanics, Indians, Japanese, Chinese, Korean.

It was pretty much all there.

But they all had one thing in common: Huge breasts.

I think the smallest breasted girls were about a D, everyone else, the majority, were DD and up. No A, B or even C. These were all girls who carried their massive weight with pride.

I clicked on a thumbnail that said 'New Neighbor Horny for White Anaconda' and let the video come up and buffer.

I hated waiting.

The video came up and started with the boring, usual crap.

The story of the video was this guy's wife cheated on him with some ugly plumber, and left him.

This was where the black girl came in.

She was a new neighbor who just moved in.

'Joe' went to visit her to be kind and offer hospitality.

He baked her a batch if cookies and walked a few steps towards the left of his house, where she lived and knocked on the door.

Blah, blah, blah.

Once inside, it ends up going to the direction of Joe (the being middle-aged, yet slightly handsome main star) spills about what happened to him.

Naturally, Jane, the black girl with a beautiful face, long, back-length black hair, and a mouth-gaping set of 39 GG tits, and a big, round phat ass, took pity on him.

One thing lead to another.

They kissed. At first it was an innocent kiss to comfort him, soon it became one of lust, and finally it escalated into a tongue battle.

They stripped naked.

Her ass was even bigger looking once the black dress she had on was off.

She covered her mouth in shock when she saw Joe's white, monster cock.

But it wasn't long before the Ethiopian beauty was aggressively sucking him off. After a few minutes of oral sex, Jane had the red monster pulled out of her mouth.

She bent over, stuck her ass up in the air, and was penetrated from behind.

"Oh, yeah!" She screamed, her ass being pumped while his balls slapped her ass.

"Fuck me." She closed her eyes.

Soon Joe was going faster and harder.

"Fuck me! Oh, fuck! YES!"

Her tits just shook violently as that monster meat pushed in and out of her.

Smack, smack, smack.

"FUCK! Oh, yeah! Ahh, yeah! Fuck me baby, fuck me with that big cock."

Soon she was moaning at the top of her lungs.

I spurted all over my keyboard watching her getting fucked like an animal.

When the video ended, I turned off my browser and just sat in my chair; vanilla seeping into the keys of my keyboard, and my cock grasped in my hand.

I was temporarily happy and sighed.

I still needed to rub another one out, but I figured it could wait.

"Damn it!" I growled under my breath. "Now I'll need a new keyboard. One that doesn't smell like jizz."

I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I needed to get any droplets that may still be lingering in my little friend.

I let the water spray over my dick, and shaved balls.

I've always kept my pubic hair trimmed.

Even though I admired the male porn stars, I didn't believe in pubic hair elimination.

I washed my swollen member; rubbing the head first, then my shaft, then my soft balls.

When I was done with my shower, I went to comb my still wet, black hair.

I stared at myself in the mirror with my dark blue eyes.

Going over my muscular physique while I combed my short, black hair slowly.

I was worried I might be getting flabby. I had been eating a lot of junk lately. And while I stopped yesterday, I was worried it'd show.

But it barely showed, and my six pack abs and defined pectoral muscles, biceps and triceps were unaffected...THIS time.

While I draped a long, velvet towel big long enough to cover everything but my ankles, around my body, I heard a strange noise.

Was that music coming from my computer? Weird.

"I'm positive I exited my browser. I didn't open anything else after I closed. And I only had one tab open."

I walked out of the bathroom and went towards my red dresser and pulled out a pair of Dracula design boxers, pulled them up my knees, and turned my gaze towards my desktop computer with a dumbfounded expression on my face.

Was that demonic choir music? It sounded creepy as...Well, Hell.

I saw a web page come up.

It looked like an old Angelfire web page from 2000; really old school stuff that I liked.

The background was black, but had animated GIF fire dancing around, while the text was bright, but not too bright, red.

"What the..."

As I stared at the screen, an image of the Star of David popped up.

In the star it said: 'Hail Satan.'

This creeped me out.

I took a step back, but then text started popping up in the screen, racing across the screen to the right, as if the computer was typing itself.

What the fuck was going on?

This kind of stuff WASN'T normal, and I had never heard of crap like this.

I started to read the text out-loud to myself.

"Hello, Chris.

You may not have may met me before, but I knew you since before you were born. You were always my favorite and I remember how we used to play games together and share laughs."

What?

"I want to inform you that I've lost my daughter. Well, rather, I let her leave of her own accord.

She's pretty feisty like her old father here."

I think I felt a sharp jolt pierce through me.

It couldn't have been...It wasn't possible.

"I want to make one thing clear," the text continued, "while I did enjoy being around you and regarded you as my favorite, I want you to be clear; YOU ARE NOT to go near my daughter. She's marrying Astaroth.

Stay away from my daughter.

Heed this kind warning...Or else."

The demonic choir music faded out.

I was left staring at my computer screen, then a big animated GIF of Satan appeared and its jaws unhinged to let out a deep, guttural chortle.

The web page disappeared as if it never existed.

I shook my head, but instead of staying there frozen in fear, I got dressed in a sleeveless black top and black jeans, matching shoes, and left.

Satan? I was actually being communicated by THE Satan?

I didn't even bother getting in the car.

A walk would calm my nerves better than driving some damn car.

Why drive? As shaken up as I was, I probably wouldn't be paying enough attention not to run someone over.

I headed downtown.

I always enjoyed being downtown.

The buildings looked so much bigger and pleasing to the eye when you could just walk up and see them all.

And this was the area where most of the rich came to dine and shop.

So it was needless to say that most of the places looked fancy.

And having a red brick road to follow didn't hurt either.

I saw a few old cars from the '30s and '40s driving around.

That was a pleasing sight.

But of course these belonged to the rich.

When I reached an alley that separated Janet's Jewelry and Master Cook Bistro, I stopped and wondered why I came out here.

It hit me I only had enough money to help Jennifer pay rent on the apartment, buy a few groceries, and buy myself my protein powders. The particular drink mix I got ranged from fifty to two hundred dollars, so that took up a bit as well.

I felt so stupid.

"Better go home..." I let my eyebrows drop; grimacing.

"Hey." Said an alluring voice with a hint of mischievousness in it.

It had a dark tone to it as well.

"Huh?" Was my only response.

"Look straight, baby."

I looked straight and what I saw made me feel a combination of both dread and desire.

A woman about 6'6 stood before me.

She had long, raven black hair that fell down to her back, bright red skin, golden-yellow eyes, and black lipstick on her plump full lips.

She was dressed in all black.

Her shirt looked entirely too small for her, and allowed massive amounts of cleavage to escape onto display.

The straps were quite thin like a spaghetti strap, and there was nothing covering her abdomen, simply letting her stomach and slight lady abs stay in clear sight.

She had on a black mini dress that was small enough that it probably showed the bottom curves of her ass cheeks, but kept everything else perfectly covered up.

My eyes, however, couldn't stray away from her freakish monster tits.

Her mouth-watering breasts were a J cup, I just knew that much.

They sagged down from the massive weight that imposed, but I wasn't bothered, I always preferred breasts that were so big they sagged down. And it wasn't like they were saggy like a grandma's.

Daddy really had created a minx.

"Heh." She chucked wickedly.

"Guys always stare at my tits."

I quickly looked away, disappointed in my lack of self-control when she said this to me.

I didn't want to seem like a dog, like so many men nowadays.

"You can look." Another laugh rolled off her tongue.

I turned to look at those huge watermelon sized breasts, and bit my lip hard.

I wanted so bad to just go over there and touch them.

They were so ripe looking.

"Yeah," she started, groping her own breasts, and filling as much of her hands with those bone-crushers as she could, "these puppies get guys all riled up."

I felt an uncooperative boner acting against my will, and poking straight up in my pants.

I think she noticed, because her golden-yellow eyes were staring fully focused on my crotch.

"Whoa, baby," she giggled darkly, "looks like you love what you see."

I turned away.

"Do you want to fuck me?" She asked without a moment of hesitation, and cutting right to the chase.

An unconscious gasp came out of my mouth. The heat in my stomach intensified at 'Do you want to fuck me?'

She was really testing me.

I fought the urge to answer her, and an even greater urge to turn around and face her.

I knew if I did, I'd be too weak-willed to resist and give in.

But it was a losing battle.

I pathetically turned to face her.

She smiled at me; tilting her head slightly to the side while porcelain white teeth showed through the deep black, lipstick.

"I do." I answered. "I want to fuck you so bad."

She just smiled wider; her lips raising up higher to widen the glimpse of her teeth.

She started to walk towards me; her eight inch stilettos loudly clicking on the cement with each step that she took towards me.

She was exaggerating her movements; swaying her hips in a sexual manner.

I watched; mesmerized by those colossal sized bags of red flesh jiggle and shake with each step she took, looking like they'd pop out to freedom at any given moment.

"Stud," she referred to me, stopping once she was in front of me, "why are your pants still on? Fuck me."

She grabbed my hands and placed them on her bazookas.

I squeezed hard; filling my hands up as much as I could with her monster-sized, scarlet, gelatinous tits.

She gasped in delight, and pushed them further into my hands.

"Yeah, cutie...Grab those fat tits."

"Are they real?" I was wary of how genuine they were.

She just broke out into deep, unrestraint dark laughter.

Laughing at my question.

"Damn fucking straight they're real. There's no such thing as implants or silicone in hell. You either got junk on the chest or you're a sad, flat-chested bitch.

These are all natural, baby."

I squeezed harder, sinking my fingers down into her marshmallow soft flesh bags while my boner poked into her stomach.

This made her moan.

I quickly recalled what Satan said to me online.

I pulled my hands away.

I didn't want to find out what kind of wraith Satan may rain down on me if he found out me and his daughter were messing around.

"What's wrong, handsome?"

"Your dad said he'd kill me."

"For what?" She rose a black brow.

"Going near you!" I answered.

Her smile faded. "Fuck dad!" She screamed angrily.

I noticed the look in her eyes; his they shifted from happy, albeit lustful and naughty, to angry, frustrated, and depressed.

She looked like she was in real pain, in suffering.

"My dad just tries to control me.

I fucking hate him. He's forcing me to marry Astaroth, and I don't want to, but I have to since I'm a princess and he's a King.

I NEVER get to make my own decisions.

Even though I'm a grown woman."

I cringed at her town; turning my face away, but when I heard her sigh, I turned to look back at her again.

My erection was gone by this point.

"I'm sorry..." Her tone dropped, sounding much more soft and friendly.

"What's your name?" I inquired.

"Satana." She quietly returned.

"I'm Chris. Satana, are you busy?"

"I wish.." Her tone dropped more.

"Will you spend the night with me?"

I heard a gasp escape Satana's voice.

I think what I was asking her, surprised her, because I saw her smile return.

"I'd like that..." She whispered.

I grabbed her hand.

I doubted anyone would be suspicious. I mean, body paint and contacts were pretty popular nowadays.

Someone would just think she was a nut too eager for Halloween to arrive and think nothing more on it.

I held her hand as we walked through the city.

"You okay? She inquired.

"Your hand...It stings." I replied.

"You can let go. I am from hell."

"N-no." I refused, grunting.

We continued on.

When we arrived at my apartment, I was pleased to see Jennifer wasn't back yet.

Satana let go of my hand, then gazed around the room slowly.

She whistled, impressed by the surroundings.

We sat down on the couch.

"So what no-" but before I could finish, she devoured my mouth.

I could feel drool dropping from the bottom of her mouth; dropping down against my mouth as she kissed me.

It didn't even seem like she was kissing me, but was trying to take my whole mouth into her own.

Her mouth tasted like cinnamon and burning wood.

She grabbed my hands again, and placed them on her bowling pins.

I gave a firm squeeze, which she reacted to in return, with a lusty moan right into my mouth.

I had never kissed such an aggressive woman before.

Satana knew what she wanted and went straight for it, not giving a shit about second thoughts, just diving head on.

I felt my cock standing straight up; trying to rip through my jeans to freedom, to her.

It pushed against her, but not in the place it was probably wanting. It hit her stomach.

She squeezed my hand forcefully and roughly against her breasts, causing me to squeeze so tight, that I thought I might leave indentions on them, or tear them right off.

Her lusty sounds only increased at this, the feeling of her jugs practically being crushed by my hands, bringing her further pleasure.

I felt more drool fall out of her mouth, but the rest of it entered my mouth, swiping her drool.

My mouth felt like someone had lit a match and set it on fire, but I didn't let this feeling stop me from kissing her.

I was actually really starting to enjoy her kiss.

She slid her tongue into my mouth.

We viciously waged brutal war against each other's tongues.

Hearing her beginning to whimper in my mouth, I felt her black, mini skirt becoming soaked.

She was wet.

She was very, very wet.

I pulled my hands away from her jiggly mountains.

I had to pry our mouths apart, and this resulted in her watery mouth leaking onto my shirt. But she didn't seem to care; she wasn't embarrassed.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed. "I want you, I fucking want you!"

I quickly started to take my shirt off, raising it over my shoulders, then over my head.

I took off my shoes, then my socks.

But when I went to take off my pants, Satana violently slapped my hand away.

I guess she figured I wasn't hurrying fast enough.

She ripped my jeans, no, literally ripped them, right off, tearing them, then throwing them across the room.

Satana had a look of desperation on her face.

It was a look I hadn't seen before.

She looked furious; having anger at its highest level.

"Are you all right?" I was concerned for her.

She said nothing.

Satana didn't pull my boxers off, she RIPPED them off, tearing them in half like my jeans, then throwing them across the room.

My cock lightly smacked her face, but this didn't faze her for even a second.

Satana growled in a deep voice; her eyes focusing only on my rock-hard meat.

She stroked it hard, harder than I was expecting.

Satana's growling only got more aggressive with each hard stroke she made on my six and a half inch cock.

Finally she brought her face down, licking the head furiously while she seemed to grow angrier.

"Satana?" I still got no response, but I did get eye contact from her.

Satana took me into her mouth.

I let out a deep breath when she did this.

She sucked my pole unlike anything I'd ever experienced before.

She was obviously unconcerned about me coming too early inside her mouth.

Her growling increased while her big black lips massaged the edges of my head.

I just focused on her bopping head, and her glowing eyes.

She sucked on my cock as if trying to pull it off with the suction of her lips, and I was fairly certain she was drooling all over it, with how extremely sloppy she was being.

I felt her bite down on the bell-end, but the pain was only a short nip that wasn't severe, or damage inducing.

Stroking up and down speedily, pumping me in her hand, Satana was bringing me to early orgasm.

I was going to blast all over the inside of her mouth in less than twenty minutes.

She forced me all the way down her throat, deep throating me, taking every bit of length she could, gagging quite loudly in the process.

She bopped her head, her suction on my dick the most aggressive I had felt.

DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers