A Gift from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see myself actually moving beneath her neck.

With all the pressure she was giving my organ, I couldn't hold back.

I jetted deep in her throat; shooting A long wad into her needing mouth.

Satana pulled her mouth away; come gushing down her mouth and falling right onto the purple couch.

She gasped for breath, like a swimmer coming back up after prolonged time under the water.

"Satana, are you okay?" I persisted.

"Please.." She begged me. "Fuck me. I need you, Chris! I need you so bad. Fuck me!"

She started to take off her clothes, but she was doing it quickly, wasting as little time as possible. She was skimming through her clothes.

Her entirely too small black top was the first to come off.

I was surprised to see her bra was just two tiny cups that kept her nipples covered.

They did nothing to cover her actual red beasts, and I doubted they even supported to lessen her jiggling.

"Like what you see?" She asked, her voice still aggressive in tone, but now back to that seductive tone from back at the alley.

"I do." I honestly admitted.

"Good. Because..."

She removed her bra next. The tiny cups freed her nipples.

Her nipples were huge.

They were smaller than her breasts, but way bigger than most women's nipples.

What caught my eye the most were her nipples were completely black, like her lips and hair.

"That bitch you watched on your computer doesn't have anything on me."

She said, referring to Jane on that porn movie.

She was watching me? I felt embarrassed by this.

"Hers are all fake anyways. I'm all natural."

Yes she was.

Her breasts were all natural.

And they were squishy to the touch.

I grabbed her breasts.

"Big tits boy." She playfully mocked.

While I was busy playing with her jugs, Satana quickly pushed her skirt down.

I saw a black thong.

She pushed my hands away, then turned her back to me.

She faced her ass to me.

She stuck it up in the air, then gave it a good, hard smack.

It jiggled upon impact.

The thong was submerged into her ass cheeks.

Her hips were 48 inches, really big.

Her ass was nice and plump; a massive round mound of pure, tantalizing fat.

It was very thick looking.

Way bigger uncovered than when it was clothed.

I was surprised how small her twenty four inch waist was compared to the rest of her body.

She wiggled her hips, causing her huge ass cheeks to clap.

"I want you!" It sounded like a demand, rather than a statement, "I want you to fuck me in the ass!"

I didn't give a damn about Satan and his warning anymore.

He could watch me while I fucked his daughter raw.

She ripped her thong, revealing a nice asshole and pretty, pink pussy lips.

I didn't wait.

I jammed myself into her ass.

She yelped, then grabbed the couch for support.

Being inside of her anus was unlike anything I pictured.

Because the very first moment I entered, her ass was hot like flames.

It burned just to go into her, like I was being roasted.

But the pleasure, the pleasure overshadowed the pain.

"Tch." She groaned in annoyance. "You're not even all the way in."

I jammed the rest of myself into her, which in turn caused her to whimper. But then she just growled.

"Fuck me!" She ordered. "Fuck me now!"

I sent my first thrust into her ass, but she seemed dissatisfied.

She wasn't pleased.

"Chris!" She yelled infuriated, "you can do way fucking better than that!"

I sent another thrust into her.

She had such a tight asshole.

It almost felt better than the squeezing muscles of a vagina.

"You're almost there, Chris, again."

I followed her directions.

I stabbed deeper into her, and this time I think I hit inside her exactly the way she was wanting, because she responded with a scream.

"Yes, baby. Like that, but harder. Chris, I want you to make me scream your name. Make me bleed."

I repeated it again, but this time I was more forceful and violent.

"Fuck. Y-yes baby, just like that."

I did it again. This time I pumped in and out with even more increasing speed and power.

I'm pretty sure I was doing it the right way now.

"Damn it! Shit." She growled like a wild animal, her breathing becoming jagged while her growls became more predatory and fierce.

"Yes, yes baby, oh fuck, oh fuck!" She cried loudly.

I savagely pounded her in and out, and soon her screaming had reached its near-highest volume, and I was positive everyone in the complex could hear her.

But I just didn't care.

They could move away if it bothered them so much,

"I'm such a bad girl!" She intensified the dirty talk. "Such a bad, filthy girl! Punish me! Punish me!"

I smacked her left ass cheek, and she whipped her head back, turning her face to look at me; her mouth open as she did so.

Lust burned in her eyes, and tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Harder, baby HARDER!" Her voice was hoarse, trying to get the words out.

From then on I just ripped in and out of her, making sure each thrust was as painful and torturous as possible.

I wanted to satisfy the both of us, especially her.

I knew that her tits were probably shaking so bad, that she probably thought they'd drop off, but the body disappointing part about this position, was not getting to see them tremble.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! OOOh!"

She screamed over and over again, her screams each as deafening and loud as the last.

"FUUUUCK!" That was the loudest I heard her shriek.

"S-Satana!" I breathed shallowly.

I grabbed both cheeks hard with my hands.

And ruthlessly stabbing her a few more times, blew an explosive load of come right into her deep asshole.

She let out one last holler and arched her back.

She came.

Satana overflowed, gushing all over the couch from intense orgasm.

I pulled my flaccid dick out of her, sighing in between heavy breaths, from exhausting.

She turned around to face me; her lips curving into a smile.

I reached to her face to dry the tears that had been rolling down them from our rough anal sex session.

"That was some fuck." She laughed darkly, "You gave me a good pounding."

I just smiled.

I Tried to catch my breath, but she grabbed my face and forced my mouth onto her left breast.

"Suck." She sternly ordered me.

I obeyed her. I started to suckle on her nipple, staring up at her face.

"I've been in love with you for so long." She whispered into my ear, her scorching breath hitting my ear, causing me to wince slightly.

Her confession surprised me.

I stopped sucking and left her nipple. "Really?"

"Suck my tits." She ordered again.

I took her nipple back into my mouth, suckling her again.

I wanted to be good. So I didn't talk again.

"You were so cute when you were little. I watched you grow up.

And while age is just a number to me, I waited till you got older since I know the stupid humans changed the rules up over the centuries, which would have me dubbed a 'pedophile', for wanting to be with you."

Her lips trembled slightly from my suckling of her.

I suddenly felt something spray into my mouth.

Was she lactating? What the.

I swallowed the liquid in my mouth; feeling it tickle my taste buds, yet, more still came.

That was milk. Breast milk.

She was lactating all right.

"Drink as much as you want."

She winked at me; flashing her teeth again.

I nodded, then started suckling harder, wanting more of her milk.

She gasped, then let a pleasured groan emerge from those juicy black lips.

"I wanted you so bad. To be the first girl to kiss you, to walk down the street, holding your hand.

I watched you everyday. I was so jealous when you got your first kiss by that three year old, Amber Moore."

I stayed quiet, and just nursed myself.

It felt odd, breast feeding now that I was fully grown...Yet...I think she knew.

"I hated that brat for stealing my first kiss."

"Who was your first kiss, then?"

I realized I had stopped feeding again. Milk sprayed me in the face, and I blinked, but quickly went back to nursing on her.

"You." She replied, dreamily.

"I never let anyone kiss me. I was saving that special moment for you."

How much milk did she produce?

"I just wish...I could have saved other things for you."

I nearly stopped suckling when she said this.

She wasn't a virgin, was she? Someone else had already deflowered her.

"I wanted your dick to be the one to take it all away. But dad..." Her eyes hardened and her lip curled above her teeth.

"Chris. I need to confess something to you."

I stared silently, curiosity filling my eyes, but I just kept drinking the milk that was coming from her bosom.

"In hell, I'm called the Slut of the Nine Gates."

I stopped sucking.

She had a look of shame and embarrassment on her face when she revealed this deep dark secret to me.

"I know you probably don't want anything to do with me now you know that, but, thing is, my dad turned me into a prostitute basically, see...Most female demons in hell are for pure sex, or treated as such."

What little disgust and anger I felt was slipping away.

Now I just felt bad and wanted to comfort her.

So that's what I did. I wrapped both arms around her.

She beamed faintly through the sadness, at my affectionate display.

"I was only born because he raped another demon.

I'm not proud of that. And I hate him for it."

Then her smile faded. She went melancholy again.

"Maybe I really am just a slut.

But I know one thing for sure: I've wanted you.

I wanted so bad to just hold you in my arms."

I felt empathy for her.

Tears actually welled up in my eyes, and my lips trembled softly.

"I wanted to kiss you so bad.

To sleep next to you.

To feel you.

To hug you all those times you were bullied when you were little, and comfort you when all those stupid bitches that said they loved you, broke your heart."

I rested my face in the crook of her neck, closing my eyes, just letting the high temperature of her body radiate onto me.

"I know it must be absurd...Hearing someone you never met before confess their feelings.

But I've watched you, since the first day you were born."

My grip around her tightened.

I felt her arms wrapping around me from behind, and this only encouraged me to hold on tighter.

"I love you." She finally confessed to me, leaning her head down against mine.

"...Stay in my life.." My words were faint, barely audible in tone, but I knew she could hear me.

"I will, baby. Because I realized how much I need you. But...I want to warn you; I have an exceptionally high sex drive.

And lust and desire is extremely strong for me."

I just laughed at her words, shaking my head, smiling to myself.

My tears caused soft sizzles on her flesh.

Then they dissolved into nothingness after a few short moments.

"Let me nurse you."

I rose my face from her neck, then felt her arms release me.

I released hers as well.

She took her left breast and rose it up to my mouth.

I took it into my mouth, suckling once more.

She cuddled me, which I greatly welcomed.

Another moan escaped her lips.

She was getting wet again.

I could feel her molten juices stinging against my cock.

Her lips touched the top of my head, which of course brought a smile to my face.

"So tell me." She inquired. "Do you still miss Daphine?"

I shook my head in refusal.

Why would I miss Daphine when I had a smoking hot demon, who not only had a J cup set of breasts, an ass that would even make most black girls jealous, and was able to lactate without even being pregnant?

"Good." Her smile turned into a sly one, then she laughed, laughing hard.

"Just forget about that bitch.

You have me now. And I promise I'm going to take care of you. All your needs, I will fulfill them. Just like right now, I fulfilled your fantasy to breast feed on a beautiful woman."

She knew that? Well, of course she did.

I did watch a lot of lactation porn videos, before I started cutting down on porn.

I wasn't sure how Satana could make herself lactate, but I wasn't going to ask. I was just going to enjoy drinking her dry.

"Aren't you full yet, babe?" She teased.

I shook my head.

"Drink as much as you want.

I can feed you anytime you need me."

My eyes shut. I just focused on the delicious taste of her sweet milk, as well as the sexual moans and groans she let out from this gratification.

I think I nearly started dosing off.'

I found it ironic. I was dosing off while drinking her milk.

She held me with strength only a supernatural creature like a demon could, then carried me off to the bedroom.

When she arrived in my room, she locked the bedroom door and walked towards my night-sky print bed.

She crawled into the bed and lie down, with me still on her.

She pulled the covers over us, then closed her eyes after moaning a few more times.

"Sleep, pretty baby." She murmured.

I held her tight while I drifted off.

I drank what little more milk I could, then passed out; my head using her humongous red breast as a pillow.

During my last few seconds of being awake, I felt her fingertips lovingly caress me.

I fell asleep, happy for the first in three months.

I woke up the next morning, looked around in a panic, and searched for her. I didn't see her.

But then I felt a burning warmth touch me from behind.

"Baby, I'm right here. It's okay."

I turned my face around to gaze at her; my eyes locking onto those glowing orbs of hers, then I smiled happily to see my life-long admirer behind me, naked, and wrapped around me.

She forcefully pulled me in, kissing my lips.

I was wary about kissing her, not because I didn't like kissing her, but because I knew I had morning breath.

She didn't seem to care.

Satana rubbed up and down my back whole we shared a sweet, romantic morning kiss.

She pulled away after a few seconds, but stayed kissing me long enough to leave a lingering taste of cinnamon and burnt wood on them.

"Morning, handsome."

"Morning, beautiful." I groggily returned. "Sleep well?" She tilted her head.

"Yes." I confirmed. "You were saying my name..." She broke into a series of sinister chuckles.

I went red.

"It's okay, baby. But I wish you had been awake so I could clean your come.

You shouldn't have to sleep in such a mess."

I shook my head, smiling tiredly while I struggled to open my eyes.

Still not quite awake.

"Would you like me to clean you?"

"Please." I rubbed my eyes.

Satana flipped the covers over and crawled between my legs.

She took my morning wood into her mouth, then went to work again, giving me my second licking my cock with her hot tongue.

Morning sex; I thought. I never got that before.

"You're so hard, babe." She flicked the tip with her tongue, then returned to licking it all over again.

"I love your Popsicle." She licked harder.

I stared up at the ceiling; my eyes only halfway open.

I stared at the ceiling fan; watching it rotate.

To think I had someone who knew me for so long...And yet I just ran into her.

And yet, here I was, doing all these sexual acts with her.

"Come all over my face, my love."

She finally took me into her mouth once she finished licking every inch of my cock head.

I slowly felt my eyes opening more, then I became more aware of my surroundings, even if my eyesight still wasn't too good from bring groggy still.

"No one gives better head than you, Satana..."

She giggled on my meat, then proceeded to bob her head up and down.

Her mouth suctioned on my helmet; just sucking hard on it for a few minutes, then she took a little bit more in.

Satana rubbed up and down on my shaft, licking my balls slightly while slurping on my organ.

She sucked and sucked, soon deep throating me again, and took every inch into her mouth.

She used her left hand to gently grasp my balls, and played with them in her hands.

I closed my eyes.

All I could hear was her deep breathing, the wet sucking of her mouth on my dick, frequent moans, and some gagging that was loud enough my ears could pick it up.

As she continued, it sounded like her slurping as growing progressively harder.

"I still can't believe I ran into someone as amazing as you." I spoke, my breath growing heavy as I spoke. "You really do know everything I like."

Satana gazed towards my face in acknowledgment to my words.

After a few more minutes, I felt a warm buildup in my balls.

I was about come in her mouth.

"S-Satana."

She instantly started pulling her mouth off, my dick completely covered in steaming drool from her deep throat.

She licked the head a few more times, to help lessen the time it'd take for me to come, then grabbed my throbbing shaft, stroking it up and down with her sweltering left hand.

"Give it to me, love. All over my face." She opened her mouth slightly.

I spurted all over her face.

Several powerful shots of hot come shot out from the tip of my cock, right into Satana's beautiful, bright red face, and even a little bit into her pitch-black, long hair.

She managed to get some in her mouth, but the majority of my shots hit her in the face and her beautiful black hair.

She was showered in my come.

A long, deep sigh of satisfaction escaped her hot black lips, then Satana played with my dick a little more.

"You've never had a titfuck, huh?"

"No." I groggily replied.

Satana just broke out into laughter.

"Heh. What a bunch of dumb bitches.

Baby, you really should have looked for better girls. Ones who knew all sorts of sexual acts and treated you right."

I turned my face away at her words.

She was right.

I had wasted so much of my time on girls who never really cared about me.

While I could have been dating a really great girl who I actually mattered to.

"Don't be sad. You have me now, remember? And I told you before; I'll be everything you'll ever need."

My eyes returned to her face; a smile gently creeping across my lips.

"I'm yours, my love."

I gently rose up in the bed after she stroked me a few more times, then felt her hot hand releasing my tool.

I crawled towards her, parted my lips, then crushed my lips against her blistering black ones, kissing her deeply while my hands wrapped around her back, squashing my chest against her cushiony bags of flesh.

She did the same; fiercely returning my kiss while embracing me.

I was poking into her stomach.

She forced me down into the bed, pinning me down from on top, then increased her fervor with gradually growing aggression.

I shut both my eyes.

Her lips seemed to slow down, then she just kissed me like normal, a relaxed kiss, but not taking her lips away from mine, just kissing me stilly, for a long time.

I lost count of how long we were kissing, but it felt like time was non-existent.

When she pulled her lips away, I reached for her shoulders.

"I just want to spend all my time today with you.

Kissing you, hugging you, cuddling you, having sex with you..."

"But your roommate?" She guessed.

"Yeah..." I averted my eyes, grimacing.

"It's okay, sweet thing. I can wait."

I shook my head quickly in refusal.

"But I need you now." I argued.

"I know." She touched my cheek.

"I wish she'd just go on vacation."

I wanted Satana all to myself.

And I wanted all of my time to go to her.

I didn't care about anything else. I just needed her.

I needed to be as close to her as possible.

I didn't want to leave her side.

That thought depressed me.

"Right now," she started to speak, "I'm all yours. You can do whatever you want to me. Fuck me till I bleed, kiss me until you turn purple, or just hold me till your bones break."