A Gift from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers

"What the hell."

"Hell indeed." Whispered a voice.

I quickly jolted my head towards the door of the apartment, and saw what looked like a woman with long, curly black hair, red eyes the color of Satana's skin, dressed very scantily with only two, tiny red nipple coverings, and a near pitch-black skin tone

Her breasts were probably a 31 F.

"What are you doing here?!" I demanded; narrowing my eyebrows onto my whites.

"Catch me, and find out." She giggled evilly, then ran off.

Even though something deep inside was warning me not to, to leave her alone, forget what I saw and just resume the rest of my day, without worrying, I had no choice but to do as she said, because I had a really bad feeling about her.

I gave chase, running towards the door and slamming it behind me, not even bothering to lock it.

I saw her running ahead of me.

She turned back, laughing as if this was just some kind of stupid game, only to turn back around and run faster.

"Come back!" I furiously ordered.

"Make me, fucknuts." She taunted.

"You damn bitch!"

I forced my legs to pick up speed, running after her faster while pumping my arms.

Soon we were passing by all the different apartments.

I could see each of the different numbers to each room, but only briefly because they were passing me by so fast I'm the hot pursuit.

She was getting farther away.

"Hey!" My voice raised louder, "come back!"

The chase continued.

She ran out in front of a car, dodging it with precise timing and reflexes, then flashed my a smile through the window of the 2001 Jeep Cherokee.

"Dammit." I muttered under my breath.

Once the Jeep went sliding out of the way, I was about to pursue chase, but much to my dismay, noticed she was now gone.

"FUCK!"

I yelled at the top of my lungs, slamming my foot angrily onto the ground.

She got away.

That was no woman.

That was a demon. I knew by the eyes and the way she was dressed.

Most female demons dressed scantily, since in hell they're nothing more then sex toys, which require love or affection.

"Gah damn it." I swore again.

I prepared to just walk away.

But then I felt a dark presence right nearby.

I turned to see what it was I was sensing, but then, faster than I could even speak or blink, something slammed into my stomach, and I blanked out.

I awoke moments later.

I recognized the place I was at.

It was the old abandoned One Light hotel.

But this place was all boarded up, I thought.

"Take her clothes off." A voice ordered.

The voice was dark, with a that..

"Satan!" I scoffed.

"Ah, good. You're awake."

Satan rubbed his red hangs together; his face contorting into a rather horrific smile that made the Joker's smile from DC Comics look jolly.

"Chris. I really didn't want things to end this way, believe me."

Believe him? Bullshit.

Satan was the Father of Liars.

He was an expert at lying, the master of it, and I'm pretty sure this was no different from all the other countless lies the little shit had said in the past.

"All you had to do was stay away from Satana, and none of this would be happening.

I loved you like you were MY son.

And you do this to me? Sickening. You've defiled my daughter."

I just broke out into laughter.

I probably sounded delirious as I laughed, maybe even worse than the Joker.

Satan rose a brow, but his evil expression remained.

"Fuck you, motherfucker.

You're so stupid you can't see past your ass."

He couldn't see that his daughter loved me.

"Strip her! Stop stalling."

I blinked at his orders.

Turning my head to the left, I saw Jennifer.

Jennifer. They got her too.

"Leave her alone." I yelled.

"And what will you do to make me?"

"I'm warning you. I'll kill you."

Satan tried to stop his quivering lips. He succumbed, breaking out into hysterical laughter while his eyes locked onto my face.

He laughed, and laughed, and laughed.

"You're in no position to make threats, boy. See for yourself."

I followed his advice and looked down

There were chains that had bound my arms.

Not rope, not cords, but rusty old chains that looked like they had been a used for quite a few good years.

They had me chained to the wall.

I struggled to get loose; gritting my teeth and furrowing my brows while I fought the chains with as much strength as I could.

"Chris, please." Begged Jennifer.

The demon from earlier, with the nipple covers and too-tight thong that showed her fleshy treasure, placed her hand on Jennifer's pink button-up, and ripped it, sending the buttons flying every.

"Leave her alone!" I yelled louder, in futility.

She turned her violet eyes to me, helplessness in them while she sat there, with her hands tied behind her back in chains.

The mostly black colored demon ran her hands up and down the curve of Jennifer's bra; getting a good feel of her C cup breasts.

Jennifer just trembled.

"Satan, stop. I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" He stormed. "You should have thought of that sooner."

He made a gesture with his right hand, throwing his hand up slightly, as if cuing the female demon.

"Do it." His voice relaxed in tone.

The female demon smirked.

She undid the hook behind Jennifer's bra, and let it fall down.

Her mouth opened slightly; her black tongue lucking her lips while she stared at Jennifer's perky nipples.

"These belong to me." The demon said.

"Stop it!" I tried harder to break free.

The female demon reached a hand out, and used her thumbs to press against Jennifer's nipples, twisting them painfully.

"Don't worry." I heard a voice. "I'll be taking care of you."

I glanced away from the bow bawling Jennifer, to look at another female demon.

This one was slightly less busty than the black demon, probably a DD, looked mostly human with the exception of black, tattered wings, had a milky complexion, had blue hair which was tucked into a ponytail, and had all-white eyes.

She was completely naked.

"What are you going to do?" I questioned.

She let her pale, pink lips curve into a smile.

Suddenly, just like that, her clit started to extend. Soon her clit was unrecognizable, and it took the form of a long, meaty, pink tentacle.

"Shit!" I simply murmured in horror.

"Relax." She breathed, "It'll be fun."

The pink tentacle flew towards my mouth, but I turned my head to the size, causing it to smash into the wall of the hotel's hallway, breaking the wall.

But then it came back for a second wind.

Jennifer now crying hard, and obvious sucking being heard coming from her direction, no more, I thought.

"You'll be dead once we're done." Said gloated gleefully.

"Satana," I murmured, but then I said it louder, "Satana!"

I instantly heard a loud, almost gale-like, howl.

When I opened my eyes and went to look, there she was.

"Satana." I happily smiled.

"Back off, fucking whore."

With those single words said, Satana intercepted the tentacle that was coming back to my mouth to finish what it had started.

Claws appeared on her fingertips, then she swung her hand in reverse; her hand slicing the fleshly tentacle in half.

I'd never been more happy and thrilled to see Satana as what I was that moment.

She was...My guardian angel, as blasphemous as that may sound.

"Leave my man alone." She bared her teeth; the fangs from before returning.

Satana turned her gaze towards Jennifer, then turned her gaze back to the tentacle demon.

Fury and wraith burned fiercely like candles in her eyes while she walked up to the demon, and slashed her across the face; ripping half her flesh off, and revealing blood, muscles and tendons.

I vomited upon seeing this.

But then I was intrigued when the gory remains turned into a black mist, pointing downwards, and evaporated onto the ground, with the scream of the demon being heard as it did.

"You stay away from what's mine, bitch. Do you understand?"

"Go hump a nail, you whore."

The milky-white, tentacle demon retorted.

Satana wasn't have that shit.

Satana swung her arm again, this time aimed at the demon's stomach, and sliced her upper and lower torso into two even cuts.'l

The demon fell to the floor in half.

Satana turned to look at me; her eyes still glowing, but showing no hostility towards me, then she averted her eyes, redirecting her gaze to Jennifer.

"You stop this." Satan wailed.

"Kiss my ass, Pop."

She snidely responded.

I quickly quickly darted towards Satana, and I quickly started regretting calling her, because I was so worried about her now.

"Don't interfere!" Said Satan, hissing.

"Shut, up. Leave my boyfriend alone."

I wasn't sure why, I mean, we did have sex multiple times, kissed frequently, hugged, and even cuddled, but for some reason, her words hit me hard, and I could have sworn, on my soul, I felt a tear roll down my left eye.

"WHAT?" The walls, ground, and every other surrounding thing shook, because of his volume.

"I love him." She declared.

"No! You're a demon, you can't love."

I could hear the anger in the Prince of Darkness' voice.

He was boiling with nothing but pure rage.

"I'm not like you." She said. "I can love. I-I'm not just some whore."

"But you are." He coldly countered.

I let out a yell, but it actually sounded more like a roar, than anything else. Enraged that he would even say that to her.

I wanted to hurt him, but the chains still weren't budging.

"You let this human violet you."

"It wasn't violating. It was making love." She corrected him with a surge of passion in her voice.

"And I'll let him crawl all over me.

I'll let him pound my pussy, drill me in the ass, suck my tits, eat me out, do whatever he wants."

She stood there; her body trembling, her hands formed into tight fists, her teeth bared, and her stance widening.

"He's my love." She concluded.

"You pain me, to say such things."

I jerked myself forward, jerking around in spasms in the chains, hoping, PRAYING that I could break free, by some form of miracle, and save Jennifer and beat Satan within an inch of his life,

"Drop dead. I love him, and there's nothing you can do about it."

I was terrified by this point.

My face went pale at the expression Satan made next.

"Very well. Lilin, let's go."

With that, him and 'Lilin' the succubus who was suckling Jennifer, disappeared from sight.

I felt relieved.

"Satana?" I called her.

"Baby.." She addressed me.

Satana walked over towards me.

She pulled on the chains that had me bound, then crushed them with effortless strength, before throwing them across the room.

I rose up.

She held out her arms, but I felt I needed to comfort Jennifer first.

"Hey, Jenn, are you okay?"

"I-I-I..." She stammered in tears.

"Shh..." I silenced her.

"Home. I want to go, home."

I took her into my arms.

I removed my shirt and put it over Jennifer, that way, her breasts wouldn't be exposed to everyone.

I turned my glance to Santana.

She had a peculiar look, her eyes were ones of sadness, while she looked at me, then Jennifer.

We returned to the apartment.

The apartment.

What a mess. It was in such horrible shape now and looked like a tornado hit it.

Everything was In disarray.

"Chris. I think I may leave for a while. I'll leave some money here to help you out on rent, but I need to leave for a while."

"If you need anyone to talk to, Jenna, call me."

"I will." She sniffed, trying to fight back tears.

Jennifer walked to her bedroom.

She emerged a few moments later with a suitcase, waved to me, then walked out the door, her face still stained with tears.

I turned my gaze to Satana.

"Let me make love to you."

I lowered my voice, so as to make it as tender as I possibly could.

"Please," she begged, "take me."

I grasped her hand in mine, then led her into my bedroom, where we both got in the bed, then took a few moments to gaze into each other's eyes.

"I never believed something so beautiful would enter my life."

She smiled at my words.

I hadn't even noticed that she had changed her outfit while she was gone.

She was now dressed in a black miniskirt, and a black mini shirt, which was enough to cover all but a bit of her cleavage, but didn't even go close to reaching her anything else.

It was like a cup-less bra.

I removed her top, and was witness a bounce.

She wasn't wearing a bra underneath; she was bare.

"For you." She said, reading my thoughts.

I reached for her miniskirt, pulling it down legs, right onto the floor. I saw her pussy. She wasn't wearing panties, either.

I went erect when I saw her pussy.

I slid off my shoes, then my socks, and then I finally undid my belt, letting my belt fall to the ground with a clink from the metal buckle.

Satana touched my erection through my pants; petting the rock hard head, before letting me resume.

I quickly unbuttoned my pants, then unzipped them, sliding them right off.

My boxers were the last to go.

I pulled her into my arms, placed a hand on her cheek, gently stroked her face, then kissed her very softly.

"I love you." I murmured into her.

"And I love you." She returned.

I pushed her back into the bed gently, and then I let go, took a hold if my cock, and then, while Satana watched with pleading, begging, child-like eyes, penetrated her sweet black pussy for the first time.

I pulled my lips away from her.

An 'OOooh' escaped her lips when she felt me push the head in.

Then I pushed the rest of my swollen organ into her black hole, and covered her with my arms.

I felt a strong burning that spread out throughout my cock.

It was painful, like I stuck my dick in the fireplace and set it on fire.

And yet, at the same time, it felt good, like a painful sort of pleasure, like S&M.

But maybe the pleasureful part was her womanhood tightly constricting me.

I started to thrust hard and quick, but her response surprised me.

"No, baby. Please, I want to feel what most girls feel like the first time they have sex."

She was misty-eyed when she made this request, as if remembering something bad that had happened before.

I think I knew.

"At least now, it is you." She fought back the tears.

"Just focus on me." I kissed her lips.

She locked her arms behind my back, pulling me in closer, so I'd go deeper into her tunnel of love.

"My pussy." She quickly gasped.

"You're really hot.." I muttered.

"My pussy feels so good. I-I waited so long for this. To have your cock in my womanhood."

I leaned my head into into the crook of her neck; thrusting into her, bucking my hips.

Her bush felt so tight. I was surprised how tight, especially since she had basically told me she slept around with other demons.

I slowly pumped in and out of her again, kissing her neck with the softest most romantic kisses that I could muster.

She shivered, but then just moaned, moaning my name.

"I feel so happy, Chris..."

Tears rolled down her eyes, falling down her cheeks, and splashing in the bed.

"I'm finally, officially, yours."

I leaned my face down, lowering it to her own, then crushed my lips against hers.

My fingers gently moved up and down her back; heat filling my hands.

She seemed to add more force to the kiss, gently sliding her tongue into my mouth, moaning as she did so.

As the minutes ticked by, I became rougher with my thrusts, pushing in and out of her soaking wet slit.

Satana growled, then let out a heavy breath, when my thrusts increased into her, her black fingernails soon digging into the flesh of my back, and causing a sharp, sizzling sensation.

I winced at the pain, from the feeling like I just caught on fire, doubled by the pain of feeling like daggers were stuck into me.

Satana pressed her lips hard against my neck; her hot lips and tongue causing stings and sizzles against my flesh, then she started to kiss on my next, her hands letting go of my back and traveling to my butt, taking a tight squeeze, almost as hard as when I groped her enormous breasts yesterday.

"My man." She said, possessively.

Hearing her claim if ownership over me, brought a smile to my face, and I let one hand creep away from cradling her against my form, to gently travel into her long, soft black locks.

"My woman." I said, with he same amount of possession in my tone.

She bit down on my neck, causing a further pain surging through me.

I coped with this by reaming in and out of her with even more force than before.

She screamed.

"I love you." She desperately forced out, against my neck, bitting down harder from my increased thrusts.

I buckled my hips faster and harder, my breathing increasing while my left hand ran through her hair.

"You're so beautiful." I expelled.

I grunted and moaned when she not down further.

She was going to end up making my neck bleed if she did that.

"You're so beautiful, and you're mine. My beautiful lover."

She sucked my neck; her eyes gazing up at my face, sparkles in them.

"I'm your woman." She reminded me. "And I love you, so very much."

Satana sucked hard on my neck; her mouth providing rough suction, pulling hard against my flesh, then letting go again, to start over and suck more.

Her tongue was at work as well.

Licking up and down; leaving slimy trails in it's wake.

It burned, but it felt so good.

I expelled again, this time a very brief pause in my breath, before it continued.

I got rougher.

Smack, smack, smack. The wet sound of our love-making filled my ears.

Satana whimpered, and further squeezed my ass, hot, fiery breath touching my neck, while Satana lengthily moaned against me, for what seemed to prolong for several long seconds.

Her moans had became far more sexual than earlier; they were much deeper instead of the soft ones I heard from my gentler thrusts.

She was losing herself to pleasure.

"Oh, oh, oh baby. So good..."

She breathed in and out through gasping, shallow breaths, fighting to get her words out through her deep moans.

But I had no intention of stopping.

Even though she tried to keep herself stilly in place, with my intense thrusting, Satana's body rocked back and forth on the bed.

"S-s-so perfect."

She continued, her voice taking several long pauses for ragged breathing.

I finally couldn't move any faster or harder in her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes baby, yes!"

She shrieked loudly, giving her approval.

I tried to suck in some air, to recover the air I had lost, but try as I may, I couldn't.

Satana too was unable to recover her lost breath, but her breathing was far heavier than mine, and her moans were at their most sexual, and deepest.

" I love you, I love you, I love you!"

She repeated, over and over, and over again; grunting and clenching her teeth through the pain.

"Yes, baby!"

I could tell by her loud screams and moans of desperation that this was probably where she reached her end.

She was close to squirting all over me and the bed.

She moved her hands up to the back of me head, and forcefully pulled my head down, kissing my lips with desperation and trying to bury herself into my mouth, moaning and whimpering into my mouth.

I grabbed her with a strong, almost deathly grip, and crushed my chest onto her massive sized breasts; feeling the soft bags of sweat-drenched, gelatinous flesh squeezing against my chest.

I sent a few more thrusts into her, but then she arched her back, and dug her nails fully into my back, causing me to let out a slight cry.

Her muscles tightened hard around me, and then, just like that, I felt her oozing against my organ.

She pulled her lips saway.

Satana was trying to catch her breath.

I finally caved in, and blew a long, hit load right into her black pussy, filling her full of my seed.

DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers