A Gift from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe it. An hour and five minutes of love-making? That was a little longer than I normally could hold out for.

She sniffled between gasping breaths, and just buried her face into my neck, her open mouth letting her hot breath touch my neck.

I pulled out of her, then cradled her with both arms while I let an exhausted breath of fresh air out of my mouth.

"I love you..." She said one last time.

"I love you too, honey."

I sweetly returned, grazing her forehead with my lips.

We both fell asleep; cuddled up together against one another's bodies in bed, and slept peacefully.

When I woke up, I nuzzled her.

But she looked bothered.

"I have to go home."

She stated sadly.

I was confused.

"Why? Stay with me, please?"

"Love, I can't. I have to go back."

"But why?" I persisted.

"Something's happened there."

I didn't want her to leave.

"I don't know how long I'll he gone.

It could be for a while, in your time, like years.."

I let go of her, then rolled away from her.

"So you're going to leave me, and wait till I die of old age?"

I felt my face harden.

"I'm sure it won't be that long."

And if it is?" I rose my voice.

"I-I..." She was at a loss for words.

"You're abandoning me..." I said.

I didn't want to look at her.

All this time I spent bonding with her, through sex, through kissing, cuddling and hugging her, all wasted for nothing.

"I won't abandon you," she touched my shoulder, "I'll return before then."

I tried to believe her words.

She never lied to me before so why would she lie to me now?

"Promise?" I pressed for further assurance.

"I promise." She smiled warmly.

I rolled back over to her, and then, moving my face towards her, kissed her as hard as I possibly could without suffocating myself.

When she broke that kiss after a long minute, she touched my chest.

She disappeared from sight.

Satana left.

And although she was gone now, I knew it wouldn't be the last I saw her.

She'd be back, I didn't just believe that because of her promise, but because I felt it deep down, in my heart.