A Gift From His Father Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to walk out of the room and he remembered he needed his keys, phone and wallet. He didn't stop but and the devices dematerialized from their resting places and rematerialized in his pockets, and his keys appeared in his left hand. As he strolled to the front door of the condo he shared with his friends, he saw the mess they had left and he willed the room to be clean, within a few minutes things were not only tidy, but the carpet appeared to have been vacuumed and shampooed. He smiled knowing that, they wouldn't notice. He walked over to the refrigerator and opened it. It was a mess and didn't have any real food, so he decided to fill it with an assortment of good food, the kind his mother would buy. He smiled and closed the door. He thought again and added a case of his favorite beer. It was his parting gift. He wouldn't be returning. He walked back to his room and surveying it decided what he wanted to keep and what he no longer needed. The things he would keep he boxed and then shrank everything down into a marble and put it into his pocket. The remaining items he didn't want shrank into a cube, like what car crushers do with old junk cars and tossed them into the waste basket on the way out. He cleaned the room thoroughly and left the room vacant with a pleasant fresh clean smell.

He would still take care of the rent, knowing better than to leave cash. He left a note that explained he was moving back home and that he had paid the next two months rent. There, he thought, "a clean break."

John found a great parking space close to the mall entrance, right next to handicap parking spaces. At first he thought it may be luck, and then realized that he expected to find a good spot and did. Was that a coincidence or a byproduct of his new power?

He climbed out of his old '97 Honda Civic, heaving the door shut; it creaked as it slowly slammed shut. He focused and tried to change it into a later model, but nothing happened. He sighed, relieved in a way, realizing that there were limits to what he could do. He took a moment to reflect on the last hour. When he stopped at a gas station and filled his tank without paying, because he could, he felt the ring tighten painfully on his finger, so he decided to go in and pay for the gasoline. Stealing for the sake of stealing didn't seem to be something that the ring would tolerate and he didn't want to abuse the power, remembering his father's warning. "Something will turn up regarding new wheels", he thought.

He pretended not to notice all the lovely ladies as he strolled pass the various retail stores on his way to the food court, some he found very attractive; there was one girl in particular, who caught his eye. She was tall and dressed to display her best assets. He couldn't help looking at her and wondering what she looked like naked. As he continued to watch, suddenly her clothes seemed to begin to fade, first her blouse and pants, then her bra and panties and shoes. He was looking through her clothes! It was strange, too. Her breast and feet were still supported; she appeared to be moving around on her tiptoes as her perfect breast defied gravity. It was extremely erotic, catching him so completely off guard that he almost walk into a mother pushing a stroller. He stopped and smiled. He tried not to stare but couldn't help himself. She had larger than average breast with light pink areoles and large nipples. As he worked his way down he saw her pieced navel and a cute landing strip just above her sex. Seeing him staring at her she smiled, fortunately he was working his way back up and it brought him out of his daze and he returned the smile. She turned to her girlfriend, she said something he couldn't hear and they both began to giggle. John studied the other girl, she was cute, too. Just like with her girlfriend, her clothes also began to fade away. The second girl wasn't as tall but they were definitely of like minds. Although her breast smaller they too were perky and she was shaved below. As the first girl leaned in to talk more, he saw she had a small colorful butterfly tattooed on her left cheek. The two continued to giggle and look in his direction.

"I wonder what's so funny." He thought to himself. And just like that he heard a replay of their comments.

"He's kind of cute, but looks like a mama's boy!" And the two giggled.

"So, is that what you think?" He thought, trying not to react.

"Too bad, I haven't gotten laid in months and I am wearing out my vibrator." And now he was able to hear the first girl's thoughts.

It's a good thing that John had stopped walking because hearing her thoughts was so unexpected that he doubted he would have been able to concentrate on where he was headed.

"He looks a little goofy, what's he doing over there?" John heard her think and pulled himself together regaining his composure. Pulling his cellphone out of his pocket, he looked at as if it was behaving strangely, and then pretended to be talking to someone.

"Oh, she chuckled to herself, he probably had it on vibrate. Been there, done that." John heard her think and then she seemed to drift off thinking about how much fun she had using her vibrator, a dreamy expression on her face as she remembered how good it felt. From his view John could see that her nether lips were enlarging. He continued to fake a phone conversation, smiled in her direction and waited for her to react.

"Is he smiling at me or Judy? He looks like he is carrying a nice size package. I wonder if he is available."

John, thought, this is interesting. I wonder what else I can learn. How old she is, what she does for a living, what she likes?

Suddenly, he knew her name was Brittney Reid; she was 23 years old, works at Wal-Mart on the other side of town, likes dancing and getting drunk and has a 2 year old baby girl, and was living with her mother.

"Wow that sure saved me some time". He thought.

Knowing what he now knew about Brittney, he decided not to approach her, but to continue with his original plan and see if he could catch up with his friends. He smiled in her direction again, pretended to say goodbye on his cellphone and putting the phone back into his pocket he took one last look at the pair and their lovely nude bodies that only he could see. He willed himself to once again see her clothing and closed off their thoughts.

"Everyone is an open book to me. I could easily make a small fortune through investments, poker just about anything."

Obviously, John was in a very good mood as he continued on to the food court, his friends could usually be found there around this time of evening.

He looked to the center of the court and found them, at least three of them, his crew. There was Big George, Mark and April (they grew up together and attended the same schools since they were in kindergarten). They saw him and waved him over. As he arrived he could see they had already been dining on the various cuisines available, there was left over fried rice, half eaten egg rolls and plenty of red sweet and sour sauce remaining in the white Styrofoam take out boxes. "Looks like someone got their 'China Camp' fix satisfied." John said as he stared at the remains and smiled at April. He knew how much she loved Chinese food.

"Hey Johnny," George reached out and slapped John's hand causing him to miss the affectionate look that April threw his way. She still held a crush for him she'd developed many years ago when they were mere children.

John's hand seemed to be dwarfed by the larger teen's mitt. George was headed for the University of Southern California as a lineman on a full scholarship. He was big, but not fat, standing six feet five inches and 220 lbs. of bronzed muscle. They, too met in grammar school and had been friends ever since.

Hey Mark, John said as he extended his hand to the newest member of his "crew". Mark had only arrived last year coming from the northern part of the state, a town near the capital. He was finishing off his burger and washing it down with a soda. Mark was the typical "junk food" teenager who was rail thin and looked like a geek behind his thick black framed glasses. Stretching out his hand and shook Johns, coating it with mustard, mayonnaise & ketchup.

John's face grimaced as he looked into his hand realizing he should have known better after all the times this had happened to him. April immediately broke into giggles.

He looked her way and shrugging it off, he asked, "Where's the other's?"

"On their way, I got a text from Lori." April said and smiled watching John clean his hands with a napkin, she didn't see him grab.

"Hey, you look different, what's up?"

"With me, nothing much," he said as he sat down across from her, seeing two unopened fortune cookies. He knew she was a sucker for the fortunes. Then he got the idea to see if he could make the simply fortune come true. They were usually so vague and general, it might be fun.

"Are you going to eat those?" pointing to the two fortune cookies, remaining on her tray.

John asked fully aware that she hadn't opened either as both cookies were still sealed in their individual wrappers.

"No, silly, do you want one? April replied happily as she basked in the attention she was receiving from John, who recently had become somewhat aloof.

"After you, my lady", he said, as gallantly as he could.

"Well, thank you, kind sir." She responded as she pick up a cellophane wrapped cookie and squeezed it forcing the air inside to pop open the package. She smoothly removed the cookie and snapped it open freeing the scrap of paper with her fortune on it.

Well, what does it say? John asked.

"Your dearest wish will come true." She read and sighed.

"Sounds kind of corny", he said. Before he could continue she punched him in his shoulder, making a solid thud.

"Ouch!" He feigned being injured.

"So, what is your "dearest wish"?"

"Never mind, you are hopeless. Open yours."

He reached for the cookie and like April popped open the pack, removing the cookie he crushed it in his right hand the cookie crumbled and he remove the slip of paper.

"You are uniquely equipped for success, make wise decisions." He stared at the paper after reading it. Was that a coincidence, a hint or a warning?

"Gee, I like yours better." April said.

They were distracted by the noise as several more friends joined the group and there were all sorts of greetings and conversation going on. But it allowed John to think. What is April's "dearest wish"?

As if watching a movie or short film, he saw in his mind memories of him and April growing up over the years and for the first time saw how she looked at him. Oh my God, her dearest wish is to have a closer relationship with me! She's had a "crush" on me since we first met. How could he have been so oblivious? He had never really considered April as a love interest. She was fun to be around and had a nice athletic shape. Being a guy he did what most guys do, he began to assess her physically. She wasn't especially well endowed, but... He began to imagine her naked. He didn't have to try hard; it was as if he had turned on his x-ray vision again. He looked at her as she exchanged greeting with the new arrivals. He could see the birthmark she once told him of, but it wasn't exactly where she said it was and it did look like a dollar sign. She did have cute small tits, and he swallowed hard, she shaves. All of a sudden, things he'd never thought flooded into his consciousness, the possibilities. Most of the group had decided to go to the local bowling alley; there was plenty to do there in addition to bowling. But, John now had other ideas. He blinked once and she was fully clothed again.

"Hey Ape." He interrupted her conversation with Jenny Jones. "Got a minute?"

"Sure, excuse me, Jenny."

She got up and walked the few steps to the table John was leaning on. He took her hand and they walked a few more steps to a secluded table. John leaned against it and April stood in front of him and looked up at him and asked. "What's up?"

"Well," he said as he gazed down into her light brown eyes and seeing her for the first time, "the gang is talking about going to the Hank's Bowl; I thought that I'd rather spend time with you. Maybe we could get a cup of coffee?"

April just stared up at him not quite understand if she had heard correctly, was John asking her out?

"You want me to go with you for coffee?" She asked still not believing her ears and expecting John to retort something like it isn't a date, silly just coffee. But instead he not only confirmed that she had heard correctly, but said that it would indeed be their first date.

"Sure. Where would you like to go? There's a Starbucks at the other end of the mall", she volunteered, trying desperately not to sound too anxious, but failing.

John frowned, "I was thinking maybe 'Cup of Joe' on 5th street, near the park. What do you think?"

"Sounds fine with me, let's go."

They said their goodbyes to the gang and headed off to the mall parking lot where John had left his car.

It didn't take long for them to reach the coffee shop. They talked for the first time in a long time. John learned about April's fears and her plans for after high school and the colleges that she'd hope to attend and all this time marveling at how deep she was and dedicated to making her way in the world. Before they knew it, one of the coffee servers was telling them it was closing time and they both were surprised to learn they were the only remaining patrons. He thought, he could have easily have learned all that by probing her mind, but this was much more rewarding.

They gathered their things and walked out the coffee house into the quiet streets. John had parked his car about a block away it had just rained and the streets were wet there were a few puddles they needed to navigate, jumping and skipping over as they walked hand in hand. They were really enjoying each other's company. Just as they arrived at his car, a man stepped out of the shadows with a gun and pointed at them.

"Dude, give me the keys. I need your ride. Cooperate and no one will get hurt."

John didn't realize but his ring took over in a split second, it allowed him to probe the man's thoughts. He learned that he was desperate, he'd been out of work for over a year, he had a family to support and his unemployment had run out. He was high and under the right circumstances could hurt or kill. He also was able to look at the first five scenarios and their results should he become physical to subdue the man. In each case there was a high likelihood that April would be injured or killed. With that information he decided to surrender the car.

"Okay, no problem. You can have the car." John said. He separated the car keys from the house set and gave it to the man. "But, selling my car isn't going to earn you enough money to support your wife and new baby."

"What? How do you know about that? Who are you?" the man asked, worried now that he may have picked the wrong guy to rob.

"Ken, you don't know me, but I know that you are desperate and are looking for a way to out. You're an accountant, right? Look, take the car. Tomorrow go to the Main Street Bank and ask to see the bank president Mr. Adams. He owes me a favor. He will give you a job."

"Who are you?"

"That's not important, Ken, trust me." John pushed on his mind to accept what he was saying and to do as he said. He also made himself a mental note to go to the bank tomorrow and meet Mr. Adams for the first time.

"Okay," the man said in an almost dream-like way. He got into the car and sped away.

"What was that?" April was almost screaming. That guy had a gun; you gave him your car and a tip on getting a job? Who does that?"

"Calm down, April, he said." And she did immediately. In fact, she stopped in mid-sentence and seemed to freeze.

Before John could question what had just happened, he heard his father's voice in his mind again. "Very good Jonathan, you have passed your first test and have gained a special reward. You could have become violent and physical risking April's safety and your own. But you chose the best alternative and may have in the process saved three lives. April will be fine in a moment, as you already know she is in love with you, but although you and be close friends, she isn't the one for you. You will need to be careful how you proceed and not hurt her, or there will be a penalty."

"What do you mean a penalty?" John asked though he didn't say a word.

"With this gift there are many responsibilities, I can't let you make the same mistakes that I made, trust me."

And suddenly April was moving again, "Now how are we going to get home?" She asked.

"Don't worry," John said, "I feel like there may be a taxi along any minute."

Sure enough there within a few minutes a cab slowly pulled on to the street they were walking and John whistled for it. The cab driver was friendly and easily drove them to John's mother's home. He explained that he was moving back home because his mother decided to start dating and will need someone to watch the house.

As he let them in and walked along the hall, he could see that his mother's bedroom door was closed and the light was off. She wasn't leaving until the morning so she probably just turned in early.

They continued to walk down the hall to his room; he realized that he hadn't unpacked anything and the room was a bit of a mess. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the marble that he'd compressed and contained all his belongings and decided to try something. He stopped at the closed door and opened it and tossed the marble on the bed and shut the door again.

He turned to April and said, "The rooms a mess I haven't finished unpacking, maybe I should just take you home."

April stepped closer, put her arms around John's neck and looked up into his hazel eyes, "Really? I don't think so."

And she leaned in and kissed him tenderly. John responded in kind and the kiss grew more passionate. For April, it was as if all the love for John she had bottled up all these years had been released. Their tongues wrestled for a while and their bodies began to heat up. John didn't expect to have sex but he knew that April would have run naked in the streets if she thought it would please him. He broke the kiss and opened the door turning on the light as they entered. The room was what you'd expect to find books on the shelves, computer on the desk, clothes in the closet and a mix of rock and sports posters on the walls.

I thought the room was a mess, April said as she pushed John down on to the bed. They continued kissing and managed to get clothing off at the same time. Shoes first, pants and shirts and soon their passion was boiling over.

April said. "I have wanted this for so long. It's like a dream come true." She paused and said. "My fortune, this is my cookie fortune coming true!" She squealed softly and resumed her attack on John's lips.

John was eager to try out his new equipment and surprised himself when he saw he was almost nine inches long. April wasn't new to sex, but she had only been with two other guys. Nevertheless, she knew that John size was above average. She was a bit startled, but was eager to see if size did matter. She of course had talked with her girlfriends about the subject. She couldn't remember being this turned on before. She began to caress him as his hands roamed her body. She wasn't surprised that she was already secreting ample juices to overcome the size issue, the nipples on her small breast were standing out and were harder than she could ever remember them. She was really turned on. April crawled on top of John and slowly lowered herself down upon him. As he entered, she knew he was much larger than her previous two boyfriends. April was panting now, as she slowly lowered herself an inch at a time, the feeling was amazing, she felt as if she was having mini orgasms throughout her body and she still didn't have all of him inside her yet. Finally, John hit bottom and fireworks went off inside her. She felt so full. April began bouncing up and down all the while trying to remain as quiet as possible knowing that John's mother was sleeping in the bedroom just down the hall.