A Gift From His Father Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dad signaled John that they had about five minutes remaining, so John took Amanda into his arms holding her closely and telling her how much he enjoyed this time with her. They kissed again briefly and began to dress when they were done; John cleared the room of any evidence of their love making and scented the room with Amanda's favorite fragrance. As they stood facing each other, John put her back into the trance, he told her that they had been talking the entire time as he brought her out. "So, that is what I experienced as a freshman, I think your students would appreciate learning to avoid some of these traps, don't you," he said as he stared into her eyes.

Amanda blinked and couldn't believe she had zoned out during John's presentation, recovering quickly she said, "John, I think you certainly have given this some thought. I look forward to watching you with my pupils."

"Thank you, Mrs. Greene." John said as he looked at his watch and since he had removed his barriers as if on cue, the door opened and noisy students began flooding the classroom. "I'll see you next week," he said as shook her hand and left.

Amanda Greene smiled and watched John walk out of the classroom and turning her attention to her nearly filled class she walked over to the "white board" and began writing, as she did, she noticed an extra wiggle in her breast and felt something wet and sticky in her panties. She stopped and looking down she touched her crotch though her clothing and felt such an immediate rush of pleasure causing her knees to nearly give out.

As John traveled through the halls on his way out, he hear a couple of guys laughing and some banging on lockers. As he approached he knew at once what he was witnessing. So he reached out with his mind and froze everyone. It was an old gag, one he had been the victim of once himself. Two bullies had trapped a freshman boy in one of the lockers. John felt the terror the freshman was feeling he was an asthmatic and claustrophobic. So John transferred those fears into the two bullies and made sure they knew this was their doing and unfroze them all.

The two bullies realized what they were doing and immediately opened the locker and pulled the panicking youth from the locker.

"Dude, are you okay," the first one said.

"We didn't realize how scary that was for you," said the second.

"We're really sorry," they said in unison.

"Dude, we hope you will forgive us and let us make it up to you," said the first.

The freshman, now able to get at his inhaler, squeezed off a might squirt and took a deep breathe. After he calmed down for a second, he looked at the two bigger teens as if they had two heads and scurried down the hall.

The two bullies looked at each other and the first one asked, "Do you think he's gonna tell McBroom?"

Without waiting for a reply the both ran after him calling out, "Dude, hey Dude, wait up."

John chuckled to himself and continued out the building and to his car.

On the drive back to his house, his dad Dr. Zachary Smith said, "Nice work back at the school with the bullies and your former teacher."

"Thanks," John said, as he down shifted to slow the sports car as he timed the light and then sped up again. He didn't realize how much fun a car could be.

John explained what he was trying to accomplish with Amanda Greene. Since her husband was likely cheating on her, she felt obliged to retaliate. Her new figure would capture his attention. John assumed that Mr. Greene was likely a lousy lay and enhanced Amanda's sensitivity so that she wouldn't need much to get off. Finally, getting him addicted to her cum juices would eventually cause him to lose interest in other women and become faithful to Amanda.

John and his dad agreed that was clever thinking and they looked forward to catching up next week to see how things had progressed. They continued to discuss details about John's new power and some things he could try, which made the short trip very enjoyable. John parked his Z next to his pick up and jogged up to the house. It was a little after two and he was hungry, so upon entering he went right to the kitchen.

He opened the refrigerator and saw the food his mother had left for him, pulling it out; he poured onto a plate, and delighted in the delicious aroma as it was warmed to the perfect temperature. A fork materialized in his hand, and he ate. Going back to the refrigerator, he was disappointed that he didn't see any beer. He closed the door and then reopened it to find a six pack of his favorite brand ice cold and ready for consumption. He took his beer and meal to the den and plopped down into the brown leather sofa and turned on the television.

After Elizabeth and Penny found suitable attire they left, having compensated the store owner/clerk generously with cash and several orgasms. They hailed a cab which took them to this residential address where they sat waiting for twenty minutes.

"Don't forget what I have told you Penny," she warned just as she decided it was time to go in.

The smaller woman simply nodded that she understood. As they both exited the cab. Penny paid the driver twice the fare and excused him.

John had dosed off after devouring his late lunch, until he heard the doorbell chime. Rising he made himself presentable as he passed the mirror in the hall and opened the door. As if posing for a fashion magazine, Elizabeth and Penny stood before him, looking like they had just stepped off the runway. Elizabeth was adorned in a light blue halter dress which left little to the imagination and Penny wore a tangerine chiffon dress which stopped just above her knees.

"You are the master of the Ring of Power," Elizabeth asked, already knowing the answer.

John recognized them immediately from his visions, admiring the view he took his time before answering in the affirmative.

With that being settled, Elizabeth and Penny released their clothing, letting gravity pull them to the floor of the porch and stood in front of John naked except for their sandals.

Taking his time, John let his eyes wander down and about the two; Elizabeth resembled a goddess, her large breast jutting away from her chest, her flat abs and her swollen sex, where he saw the large brilliant diamond glistening from it.

"You may come in," John said as he stepped aside.

They strolled into the house and continued into the seldom used living room before turning to face John.

"You are Elizabeth Brooks, agent of the Ring of Power; you have served for a long time. I will hear your story, later. But first who have you brought with you," John asked taking on the role of Master of the Ring.

Elizabeth spoke, "This is Penny Jones, my newest protégé."

John looked her over and did a quick probe of her mind. "Is that right Penny, you wish to become an agent of the Ring of Power?"

Penny replied, "It is what my mistress wants, so then it is what I want."

John had already seen the conflict in Penny's mind. She was being controlled by Elizabeth; he didn't know that agents were capable of mind control.

"What is it that you want, Penny," John asked while holding Elizabeth still with a look.

"Well, sir," she said in a trembling voice, "I just want to go back home. I have a life. I am six months away from finishing my grad degree and I have people who are likely worried about me."

It was the first time since all this began that she was asked if she wanted to be a part of this, it was a relief to have finally said it, even though she didn't know if it would make a difference.

John looked harshly at Elizabeth, she appeared to be in her thirties, ten or more years older than John, but in reality she was likely closer to two hundred years old. Yet John was master of the Ring of Power and despite Elizabeth's age and experience she was subservient to him.

"Are you in the habit of kidnapping unwilling young girls and bringing then for conversion to agents," John questioned angrily.

He roughly seized Elizabeth's mind, she flailed briefly as she attempted to protect herself. John did a light probe and discovered what had occurred over the last several days. Then he did a deeper probe to learn all there was to know about Elizabeth and how she came to be in the service of the Ring.

He understood. He gently released her mind and to show he was no longer angry, and gave her a gentle feeling of well-being. Elizabeth was visible relieved for she knew only too well what the Master of the Ring was capable and she released Penny from her control.

Penny blinked a few times and understood that she was at last free to think and decide her actions again. She looked at Elizabeth closely and looked into her eyes and seeing the kindly old Ms. Lizzy was still there. She remembered how she had been taken, the things they did together and to the store owner and shuttered. She wasn't gay; she had never been with another woman before this all began. She couldn't believe what she had done, part of her was repulsed and the other part thrilled and wanted more. He body showed that she was aroused.

John knew what she was thinking, and told her that the choice was hers alone. She could stay and live a long and interesting life of endless sex and extravagance or she could return to her life and continue the course she had laid out for herself.

She looked at Elizabeth, still enthralled by her beauty and then to John, knowing that he could make her life very interesting. But she had made her choice. She wanted to go back home. She knew that she might one day regret it, but she would be happy she had a rich life, family and friends.

John was ready to send Penny home when he decided that she deserved a reward for her troubles. He probed her mind again and then her body at the molecular level, he cured her of any diseases that would have manifested itself and sharpened her mind, and gave her a photographic memory, which would help as she continued her education. He toned her muscles and then wiped her mind of all that had happen before she entered Ms. Lizzy apartment.

Penny found herself getting into a cab in an affluent neighborhood; she was wearing her grey business suit and was heading home. She didn't know where she was coming from or how long she had been away, but she was very pleased to be going home.

Elizabeth watched her protégé vanish before her eyes and regarded the new Master of the Ring of Power, she knew that he hadn't been the Master for very long, she sensed it, but he seemed to have learned a great deal in a very short time. He wasted no time put her in her place, something previous Ring Masters had done only decades later. And he seemed to possess wisdom well beyond his years. This new Ring Master would be formidable. She needed to learn more about him before she would be ready to trust him.

"Looks like it's just you and me now," she said as she sauntered across the room and into his arms.

They kissed and as they did they materialized in John bedroom, John was now naked, too and Elizabeth slid down his body to taking his ready manhood into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it while sucking causing pleasures that John didn't know could exist.

"Damn, she is good," he thought as he applied extra concentration to not coming too soon.

After several minutes of the sweetest torture one could endure, John pulled her up, she reluctantly released him and they moved in his bed. John confronted her proud breast, pulling her puffy, rigid nipples into his mouth, and on a whim, John "amped up" their sensitivity. Elizabeth's eyes widen as she began to feel her pleasure intensify and she let out an uncharacteristic moan. Her breasts were incredible, large with smallish areolas and long hard nipples. John nursed enthusiastically causing her pleasure to increase and her juices to flow. His left hand slowly began to snake its way down until he found her sex and he gently touched her opening. She shuttered as John had increased her sensitive there too.

Elizabeth was overcome by the pleasure she was feeling, he was conquering her so easily. She had never experienced anything like this even from the previous Masters of the Ring. She fought her pending release; she won't be taken so easily, she vowed. Shifted her position slightly and finding his cock with her hand and began to tickle the underside of the organ where the helmet began under the slit and then the around its ridges.

John found his control threatened. She was good. She was using every technique and tick she knew and it was working. John allowed them to recline on his bed and he shifted his position and was now on his back with his mouth between her legs. He began licking around her rapidly swelling lips, her juices were flowing like honey and he lapped them hungrily as he did the diamond piercing her labia began to glow brightly casting rainbow colors everywhere.

As if in a battle for her life Elizabeth took hold of the bobbing cock in front of her and using the last bit of control she had begun taking him deep into her throat while gently massaging his balls. As she continued to thrust her mouth up and down his shaft she could feel herself losing the battle, but fought on as the first of waves of her climax washed over her. She heard a female voice screaming in passion and then realized it was her as she came up for air. But she pressed on.

By now John had gotten her clitoris to peek out from its hood. It was a pretty thing, all full of blood and sparkling from the light the diamond provided and the juices that she was producing, John tongue was doing amazing things to her, probing when curled, flicking rapidly just tip stirring her into a frenzy, but keeping his distance from her love button. She was trembling, fighting him like a sailfish and sports fisherman. But John knew that she was at the tipping point, she could only last another minute at best.

Elizabeth had tried everything except her last trick; she seldom had to use it, never as a last resort. But this was her last chance to turn the tables. She pulled him from her throat and swallowed his balls and began to hum. This had to be done delicately or she would lose, through injury or insult. She was taking a great risk, he may not like the sensation and deflate, but it was worth the effort. She heard him groan in pleasure, she may have done it just a few seconds more, she could almost heard his juices boiling in his balls ready to erupt.

The new trick caught John off guard and although he could easily use his powers to resist, he still had one last card to play. By now he couldn't keep up with the honey flowing from her, there was too much. She was ready and John stretched to capture her love button, first flicking his tongue lightly over it and then capturing it with his mouth and gently sucking it. "Ahhhhhh, Ooooohhhh, Ahhhhhh," Elizabeth screamed, pulling John from her mouth and still pumping his cock.

She had lost, but it didn't matter the feeling was unlike anything she had ever felt and it went on and on. She trying to remember where she was but the pleasure racked her entire body, she shimmed and shook, losing control slamming her fist into the bed, raising up on her knees and sitting upon John's face and he continued to lick and suck. Her screams continued intermittently, she seemed to be experiencing an out of body moment as she looked down from the ceiling a woman in the height of passion.

Finally, John let her go and she fell to an opening on the bed rocking back and forth as the climax continued.

John watched as she began to calm down, but he wasn't through with her, spreading her legs he aimed his manhood at her juicy hole and pushed right in feeling little resistance and began stroking using long slow thrust.

Her pleasure was rising again and she realized that he was now inside her, through the pleasurable haze that clouded her mind, she could only think to hold on. So using her vaginal muscles she tried to hold him in place. John felt her latch on, increasing his pleasure as he sawed in and out. Both were sweating profusely now, John was at the edge of his endurance and Elizabeth was out of her mind as she rode wave after wave of pleasure cresting and retreating.

Elizabeth thought, "I have got to stop this before he drives me mad."

And using the last of her control she released him and gripped him tightly again and again as quickly as she could over and over again for as long as she could, clinching her muscles like a fist.

John finally erupted and let loose a might growl, releasing streams of his juices in the greatest orgasm of his life. It seemed to go on forever, causing Elizabeth's climax to renew itself. Her screams of passion joining John's until they finally were left panting and trying to catch their breaths.

Mary Smith hadn't been herself for a while now. Both she and James had an amazing time in Cabo, but she insisted that they catch an earlier flight home than they had planned. James was truly worried about her. Although she didn't say he knew that there must be something wrong at home, her motherly instincts kicking in, so he reluctantly agreed.

The flight home had been quiet and uneventful; she turned down his offer to drive her home, electing instead to take a cab. She saw a pair of vehicles outside her home that she didn't recognize, but other than that things seemed quite. She entered through the front door and instinctively removed all her clothing, not sure why, but knew that it was required. She had gotten a good overall tan except for where her thong bikini bottoms had covered her. Leaving her suit cases at the door she walked through the empty house and down the hall quietly, her large breast swaying from side to side with every step. She opened the door to John's bedroom, where she would find the Master of the Ring of Power and entered.

There was something wrong, the room was huge and the furniture unfamiliar, but she was compelled to continue. This seemed so familiar to her, and she was so turned on her nipples were poking out and her pussy was dripping. She took a deep breath and inhaled the smell of sex, it intoxicated her. She was losing control but continue to approach what looked to me a very large bed. Her eyes were having trouble focusing in the dim light yet she kept placing one foot directly in front of the other, taking deliberate steps jiggling her body in the most tantalizing ways. When she was close enough she stopped and waited. She saw two figures kneeling on the bed entwined, it hard to see who limbs belonged to whom. They were engrossed in a very passionate kiss. She lusted to trade places with the woman. Who was she? Jealousy was beginning to rise in her.

John sensed another presence and reluctantly he ended the kiss. Before he could turn his head to see who had entered, Elizabeth opened her eyes and saw the mysterious woman settled before them. A bright red light was emanating from the diamond jewel piercing her labia.

"Who is this creature," she asked as she looked over her features, "she is breathtaking."

"I am here to serve the Master of the Ring of Power," Mary said taking a step forward and out of the shadows.

John was stunned. "How could this be happening again? His mother wasn't due back until tonight."

Elizabeth stepped down from the bed, exposing John in all his glory. Despite the marathon he had just completed he was erect and standing taller and larger than before.

"I am an agent of the Ring of Power, I am here as you have summoned me, "Mary said as he took another step forward.

Elizabeth said, "I must have her once you are through, I don't think I have ever seen such a lovely creature before."

John was trapped. He wasn't going to have sex with his mother, although he had the strongest desire yet. How could he shirk his responsibilities particularly in front of Elizabeth? It was becoming harder not to respond. She was like a magnet pulling him closer. John stepped down from the bed and looked down at her. He needed to think of something fast. Her diamond was burning an even brighter; the red light flooded the room.