A Gift From His Father Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John looked at her again and saw one more thing he wanted to add. He focused on her pussy and grew her minor lips just a little which caused them to protrude a little from her major lips which he had swell just a bit. Tammy agreed that made her look hot.

Allowing Karen to move freely again they all accompanied her to the bathroom so that she could see herself in the mirror. Upon arriving she saw John and Tammy looking at this beautiful young woman, but she didn't see herself and she frowned in confusion, and so did the woman. Then it dawned on her that the woman was her. She shrieked and jumped up and down, hugging John and then Tammy causing Tammy's sensitive erogenous areas to react encouraging her to initiate more sex. The shower was large enough for only two, until John made a few adjustments and it became a wet playroom three times larger than its original size with multiple faucets spraying in all sorts of directions. They all played, washed, played again and washed. John was reluctant to leave, but was running late. He left a few instructions for the women. He ingrained in Karen the need to exercise frequently and eat sensible. Tammy would take her to the bank tomorrow and would keep tabs on her. They would get a new wardrobe for Karen at Cindy's boutique and her current outfit would fit her but the old Karen Miller was gone and the new one would vacate her current address and move in with Tammy. On the coffee table were two Apple iPhone 5 programmed with John's number and a few apps he thought would come in handy and a thousand dollars in cash.

..........................................

There was a knock at the door, Mary closed her laptop computer and slid out from behind her desk. She wasn't really expecting anyone, but had hopes. She peaked through the curtain and a smile appeared across her face and she quickly opened the door.

"I was hoping it was you," she said and gestured for the woman to enter.

"You don't look to bad considering what you've just been though," Elizabeth said as she entered the foyer. "Nice house."

"Thank you," Mary said and then told her how bad she looked and felt until John came by and fixed her up. "Where are my manors," She said. "Come on into the kitchen, I am hungry and I am sure that you'd at least like something to drink." Mary took Elizabeth by the hand and pulled her into the kitchen, when they arrived she turn and expressed her gratitude for her saving her from the orgy with a deep and passionate kiss. Elizabeth returned the fervor by pulling Mary closer, their tongues exploring each other's mouths until breathlessly they separated. Both were eager to continue but knew there was no hurry, Mary suggested that they have a little nourishment first. Elizabeth agreed and asked if she could help. Mary pointed her to her Keurig Brewer and told her to pick her poison from the large assortment of coffees and teas. Mary began pulling eggs, meat and vegetables from the refrigerator, in preparation of making her famous omelets. Popping a green tea cup into the brewer, Elizabeth agreed that an omelet would be perfect. As Mary prepared their food, Elizabeth answered Mary's inquires and the two women got to know each other better. A muffled tone from Elizabeth's cell phone told her that John had sent her another text message. Pulling it from the pocket of her slacks, she smiled to learn that John had scheduled another training session for her that evening. Reading her face, Mary worried that they may not have time to become more intimate. But, Elizabeth assured her that they had plenty of time. The omelet smelled delicious and the two set down to eat while they continued to talk.

.............................................

John met Candace at Rachel's home; Candace answered the door greeting John with a ardent kiss as he squeezed her ass as they embraced. Candace felt so good to hold, but John let her go reluctantly and told her that he didn't have a lot of time and they should proceed. Looking around the house he cringed at the eclectic collection of possessions, but he didn't see Rachel until Candace called her to come out. Wearing only a silk robe, Rachel stepped sheepishly into her living room, eyes casted downward looking at the carpet and wondering what possessed her to pick that shade of green.

"John I'd like you to meet my newest BFF, Rachel Woods. Rachel this is the person I had been telling you about," Candace said.

Rachel slowly raised her eyes and shrugged her robe off her shoulders while loosening the ties allowing it to fall behind her to her heels. She stepped forward and said. "I am your humble servant, do with me what you will," bending at the waist in a curtsy fashion.

John became very uncomfortable with this and looked at Candace who had a big smile across her face, and then she burst forward with a laugh, "Just kidding." She turned to Rachel again and appeared to have released her hold on the short fat woman.

Rachel's first reaction was to scream in embarrassment standing naked in from of this stranger. She wanted to run, but for some reason her feet appeared to be rooted where she stood, so she attempted to cover herself, with her hands and arms, while she cursed Candace with a series of derogatory remarks questioning her family linage and preference of species in which to copulate.

"Enough!" John spat, freezing Rachel in mid sentence with one hand trying to covering her exposed pussy and the other hiding her small tits.

In the silence, Candace quickly assured John that she hadn't done anything to the woman except make her crave her pussy, get tattooed and piercings.

"This is the woman who had tormented you all these years." John asked already knowing the answer, turning to Candace and then back to the helpless woman. It amazed him how less intimidating people were when stripped of their clothing and unable to defend themselves. "Well, what do you have to say for yourself?" he asked her, freeing her to move and answer his question.

"I ...just was having a little fun with her, she seemed to take everything in stride, easily overcoming everything that life threw at her, she needed to be taken down a peg," as the last words escaped her lips Rachel quickly brought her hands to her mouth. That wasn't what she meant to say. She didn't realize that John had only allowed her to speak truthfully.

"Is that what you think?" Candace shouted, "That I could handle everything so easily!" She was about to physically hurt the naked fat woman, until John turned to face her. Again Rachel tried to flee only to find that her fat legs wouldn't move and almost tumble to the floor.

John spoke to Candace reassuring her that her original plan was a good one and then turned to face Rachel again. He looked her over and despite her appearance decided that he had enough to work with and said. "Rachel, you deserve to be severely punished, but it's a good thing for you that I am in a good mood. You will be having a lot of sex, with men and women. You're going to initiate it and enjoy it thoroughly, but you won't profit from it. I am going to physically change you into a very beautiful woman. You will obey Candace, in a sense you will be working for me. That is when you aren't working at the hospital."

Rachel was listening intently and thought to herself, "Some punishment, it didn't sound so bad."

John continued, "Oh and by the way you'll lose about twenty point of IQ, too!"

Rachel quickly realized what he meant; he was going to turn her into a bimbo, just like the tattoo on her ass read. That would be her punishment for having tormented Candace all those years.

"So let's get started, I have a tight schedule," John said.

Rachel was still processing what that would mean when he had her stand up straight and not move. John first removed all the excess fat from Rachel's body which was close to 75 lbs. It left a lot of ugly skin hanging and John shuddered at the ugly sight, quickly removed it and tightened the remaining skin. It was amazing how much smaller the woman was now. If Rachel were allowed to look down she'd be able to see her feet for the first time in twenty years, the view no longer obstructed by her fat bulging belly. Her tits we reduced to nothing more than pierced nipples, an "A Cup" at best.

John turned and asked Candace, "Do you want the stereotypical 'Bimbo' big tits, lips and ass, small waist and IQ?"

Candace smiled and nodded as she looked at the helpless woman, "Absolutely."

As John focused on Rachel's tiny tits and they began to grow, first at the bottom and then the top. Like balloons they continued to expand pushing outward her nipples with their studs leading the way. So much for Rachel being able to see her feet unless she peered through the ample amount of cleavage she now possessed. They continued to swell until they looked as if Rachel would topple forward. John strengthened her abdominal and back muscles to compensate for her new growth. Satisfied with her massive new tits, John focused his mind on her ass. Like her tits, her ass ballooned outward until they were the perfect match for her overgrown breasts, and then he shrank her waist until its size made her ass and tits look even bigger.

Candace was pleased and encouraged John to continue. That left only a few more alterations. John focused on her pussy which was wet revealing Rachel's arousal. He increased its size doubling it but tightened it so that she would remain tight, thinking more of her lovers than Rachel. He also enhanced her muscle control.

To complete the bimbo stereotype John focused his attention on Rachel's hair turning her from dull dishwater blonde to a bright yellow blonde and growing it down to her waist. Remembering the comments earlier about long hair being hard to keep up, he made the hair easy to manage, but if cut would grow in hours to its present length. Dyes wouldn't take, so she'd be permanently blonde. With hair that long it only left Rachel with a few choices in styles, currently John favored having the long locks braid into two long plaits. Focusing on her face, John enlarged her lips doubling them in size. When he was through she looked like something from a porn movie.

Candace smiled and circled her a few times and complemented John on his work. And John released Rachel allowing her to move and speak. Rachel jiggled over to the full length mirror in the foyer. She gasped at the woman looking back at her she grabbed her huge tits and pulled gently finding them to be really a part of her she jiggle back to where John and Candace stood admiring the new Rachel.

"Hoth dith you doth disth?" Rachel asked, stopping in mid thought as she heard herself lisp. Her new puffy lips had the effect of impairing her speech, causing Candace to laugh hysterically.

"Thop dith! Dith dithn't funnth!" She said stomping her feet which cause her chest to sway back and forth and the more she complained the harder both John and Candace laughed.

Finally, Rachel gave up and put her hands on her hips and pouted.

John said that there were only a few things left to do. He again froze Rachel in place and reaching into her mind scrambled a few things here and there. She slowly closed her eyes as John continued working. When he was done it would be as if she were two people. At the hospital and when patient care was necessary she would be her old self, as sharp as ever and she wouldn't have a lisp. But away from the hospital and when patient care wasn't in question, she would be a dumb blonde bimbo, concerned only with her appearance, her tits, sucking and fucking. He then cured her of any and all diseases made her immune to all STD and enhanced the sensitivity of all her openings and nipples.

Rachel slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times. Looking at John she said, "Hiya cutie, where ya going all dweessed up," then winked slowly. Both John and Candace were stunned by the how complete the transformation. She looked John up and down, noticing the bulge in his pants. "Wowie, Wooks like you need a wittle help withd that woad you carrwing," and she began moving closer.

Candace came into her view and said, "John I know that lisp is supposed to be cute, but it's driving me nuts, can we lose it for the time being." John complied and no one was surprise to hear that it was gone when Rachel responded.

"Oh, hiya sweetie, I didn't see ya there. Ooo, you look good enough to eat." The dim witted bimbo said, recognizing Candace on some level, and the command to crave her pussy kicked in. "Oh, oh. Sugar, would you be a sweetie and let me eat your pussy? I really need to. I am sure would be just scrumptious!" She was begging now and hopping up and down which caused her massive tits to bounce all about.

"Okay, but first you have to tell me what is going on with "Mrs. White in room 2615D? Doctor Webber just called." Candace lied.

"Mrs. White is in room 2614B, not 2615D," she corrected Candace. "She is recovering from a bladder infection also known as Cystitis; we are treating her with antibiotics. Dr. Webber will find her complete medical history in her file on pages 24 through 32..."

"Good enough," Candace interrupted. "I'll pass that along. You did great, now you can eat my pussy." She stepped aside and began lifting her dress, revealing the absence of any undergarments.

"Goodie!" Rachel clapped and waited for Candace to sit before putting her face between the woman's legs.

Candace sighed and said, "This never gets old," using Rachel's braids to steer her mouth to the right spot.

John was satisfied that Rachel would perform as needed at the hospital, but realized that she would require constant supervision for some time. That would be Candace's responsibility. But for right now he wanted to see how tight Rachel was and if she would know how to use her new muscles. He approached Rachel as she was busy mopping up the first of Candace, mini orgasms. Candace watched him approach and his clothing magically disappeared as his huge cock swayed back and forth. If Rachel hadn't been doing such a good job, she'd probably have insisted on trading places. Instead she leaned back on the plush couch and pulled Rachel with her leaving her ass completely exposed and both holes open to for John's exploration.

Grabbing her by her big ass, John thrust into her waiting pussy. Rachel clenched her muscles gripping John like a fist, stopping him from going any further. Impressive, he thought, then mentally ordered her to relax and he slid smoothly inside as Rachel squealed in delight. She had never before felt anything that good before in her pussy, despite having been married for twenty two years. She was excited and began to secreting copious amounts of fluids. Pulling out and pushing back in Rachel was snug but her juices made it just right and on his forward thrust he bottomed out reaching her cervix. Rachel screeched again, and struggled to keep her tongue in Candace's squishy wet pussy. Candace was enjoying another mini orgasm and was becoming more excited as John explored his latest toy. Pulling out was as much fun as going in and soon John was sawing back and forth at a good clip. Just when Rachel thought it couldn't get better it did and she squealed into Candace's pussy. She was beyond thinking, particular since the bimbo was in charge. She gave up trying on licking the pussy in front of her, she was far too excited. She was getting the best fuck of her life. Candace pulled her up to her large breast and held on to her as John drilled her from behind for what seemed like twenty minutes. Candace found Rachel's nipple studs and pulled on them causing her to explode, but John continued to plow into her as she just continued to come until the pleasure caused her to pass out, leaving her a quivering mass of flesh.

As John slid out of Rachel, Candace wasted no time in disengaged herself from the unconscious bimbo. John's cock was hard, glistening and dripping with Rachel's juice which was just fine with Candace as she grabbed John at the base and licked him like a an ice cream cone, not missing any of the tasty fluid. When she was sure she had gotten it all she took him down her throat to and sucked him for several minutes and then without warning pulled him out and said. "That was good, but you know where I really want this," while she moved her body into place.

John smiled and pulled Candace by her thighs, as her swollen pussy came close he penetrated her. Using her heels on John's ass Candace pulled herself closer driving John deeper inside her. When she locked her legs around him John began pumping into her with purpose, which caused Candace to moan each time he hit bottom. It wasn't long before her moaning turned to loud shrieks as both John and Candace were working up a sweat. Candace was on the edge, fighting hard not to let go. It felt so good trying to resist; she knew it wouldn't be long, and that it would be massive. She was right. "Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhhh mmmmyyyy Goooooodddddddd!"

She continued to hump on John as he too let loose with several huge spurts of cum grunting and panting and he fell forward and Candace pulled him into her, wrapping her arms around her lover. They kissed and cuddled for a time.

John looked over at the bimbo. Rachel was lying on her back snoring, pussy not yet closed, dripping juices, her huge breasts settled on her chest hiding her face from view, blonde hair curled around her neck and shoulders.

"She's going to require a lot of supervision, you know that don't you," turning back to face Candace, who was now running her fingers through John's hair.

"Yeah, I've thinking about that. I may have to move her in with me. When she's not working at the hospital she can help me collect energy."

John pulled back and said, "I was hoping you'd say that." He crawled over to where the bimbo was sleeping and inserted his ring finger between her wet folds and placing his thumb where he wanted the piercing. When he removed his hand she could see an emerald stud. Candice was surprised by John's actions, but even more so, when she realized the bimbo didn't get a diamond like hers.

Sensing her questions, John said. "She'll be more helpful now, she can collect, but not like you, she is more like additional storage, but can't transfer it. You will need to empty her from time to. And she'll be easier to keep track of, should she decide to wander. It will be like raising a child again, in a way."

Candace agreed and if things got too out of hand they could always leave the hospital and do something else.

Rachel was beginning to come around; John had absentmindedly put his finger back in her pussy and was gently stirring it as they talked.

"Hiya honey, want to go again?"

"Not right now," John told, "Just trying to get your attention," as he removed his finger and stuck it in her mouth. Instinctively she opened and wrapped her pillow lips around it and sucked it like it was a cock. While she sucked John explained things to Rachel. She was to obey Candace or she would be punished. John flashed a few scary images into her mind that shook her to her core. She understood that he was the master and he could do anything to her. Nevertheless, both John and Candace realized that regardless of the command and fear of punishment the bimbo mind would simply forget sometimes and that was part of the risk, until the bimbo was banished.

John removed his finger and Rachel took hold of it for a moment, like she didn't want him to go. As she did her mind wandered and she looked at her finger nails and realized that she had to fix them. She couldn't be seen in public with nails so in need of polishing and she rushed off to get her nail kit jiggling as she raced through her home still naked and not giving it a second thought.

"Okay Candace, she's all yours. By the way, none of her clothes will fit anymore, except her shoes. So you will need to take her to Cindy's and get the works. You can take it out the money you took from her. Her husband will be home in about thirty minutes. I have cured him of his love of the ponies. No need to punish him for his wife's misdeeds. You can convince him of anything you wish, but he isn't to be harmed."