A Gift From His Father Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Save it!" He snapped. "By the way, I dropped April at home about four hours ago. We'll talk about your betrayal later."

She was stunned by his coolness, and left to find her clothing, trying hard not to cry in public. Rachel was nearby and was about to make one of her wise cracks when Candace hit her with a look that told her she'd better be careful what she said. So, she held her tongue and followed closely behind her.

Jacqueline gathered the girls together, they all wore togas allowing one breast exposed. They wanted to say goodbye to John before they left. The girls followed their mother and had to wait a few minutes before they could get his attention, there were many people ahead of them.

When it was their turn Jacqueline told John, "Despite my early objections," she hesitated for a moment, "I did have an interesting time. Needless to say the girls will never forget the fun they had. I don't know what I am going to do with them now." She was beginning to bring everyone down.

"Oh, lighten up Jackie." She heard from behind her. Turning she saw Mary, still naked and the memory of what they had shared came flooding back to her causing her to blush and focus on Mary's inviting pussy.

"She can be such a bitch at times. Am I right Jackie?"

Jacqueline swooned as her orgasm caught her off guard, had in not been for Heather and Samantha on either side of her catching her arms, she may have fallen as her knees gave out. To her credit, she quickly recovered and only she knew her juices were running down her legs. She was really happy to see Mary; she didn't realize how much she missed her and was having thoughts of climbing between those lovely thighs again.

"Hello Mary," she said. "I enjoyed our time together, why don't we get together for lunch this week. Call me." Saying this she reluctantly pulled her daughters to her and went off to find their clothes.

Cindy stopped by to thank John again and as she was leaving almost ran right into Elizabeth.

"Hello Cindy, so good to see you again," the tall elegant and beautiful black woman said. Cindy was taken back, and remembered her reoccurring dreams about the two women who pleasured her. She realized that Elizabeth was one of the two, and the entire memory came flooding back. Elizabeth paused and watched the woman as her memories fell back into place. She smiled as a knowing smile as Cindy understood who she was.

"Good to see you, too," she replied. "And I hope it won't be the last," surprising herself again, with her boldness.

Elizabeth drew nearer and bent down taking her face in her hand and kissed her passionately, breaking the kiss she said, "Count on it," and then continued the few feet to talk with John.

"Are you about ready to get going?" Elizabeth asked John as she watched John's guest pulling on their clothing and leaving the mansion.

"What time should we leave?" John asked as he waved to several of his friends as they headed for the door. He looked over Elizabeth's right shoulder and saw Denise standing waiting to speak to her master.

Elizabeth turned and saw a small Asian woman standing nearby in baggy clothes that were obviously not her own looking sheepishly and waiting to be acknowledged.

John brought her up to speed, remembering that she had been taking care of the details of their trip and missed all the excitement.

John called Denise over and the petite Asian woman joined them.

"Denise, this is Elizabeth. She works for me and you should consider anything she says to you as coming from me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." Denise said. "I should obey Elizabeth as if she were my mistress. She speaks for you when you are not around."

"That is correct. We will talk more about this later." John told the woman. He turned to Elizabeth and asked. "How many does the jet seat?"

Knowing that John intended to take Denise with them, she replied that there is plenty of space.

"Looks like you are going with us on a little trip, Denise."

She looked up at John and Elizabeth, and they could see the woman was uncomfortable, so they waited and finally she spoke.

"All the people are leaving; does that mean the party is over? I really need a cock in my pussy and my ass."

(To be continued)