A Gift From His Father Ch. 25

Story Info
Esmeralda takes over...or does she?
28.7k words
4.77
84.3k
138

Part 25 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay, got locked out of my account. Hopefully it will be worth the long wait. Please vote, five are appreciated and keep the feedback coming. And thanks again to my editor Spirit02!

~~~

After she was certain that they'd left, she rematerialized. Esmeralda stood in the restored house in which she'd fought a great battle with a giant. Walking through it, she looked for clues. It was a close call; she'd almost had to do battle with the Master of the Ring of Power. That's what must have happened to her sister. She'd fought and lost and was certainly now dead. "I would never survive going up against all that power alone. He is too strong, too powerful." She continued to talk aloud, trying to figure things out. She would learn the truth of it.

As she continued to tread through the empty house she detected a presence and called out to it. "You thought that I wouldn't detect you, but you are deceived!" she yelled, and like pulling a sheet off a piece of furniture, she de-clothed Elizabeth, forcefully making her visible. Startled, Elizabeth thought about running or fighting, but she realized the futility of those actions; if she could make her visible she would certainly be able to catch her if she attempted to flee. No, running would do no good.

Esmeralda smiled and said, "And whom do we have here? Oh, yes, didn't I see you leave? Drive away with the others? But that was just a decoy, wasn't it. Come here; let me have a closer look at you."

Despite her best efforts, Elizabeth was helpless to resist and took several steps until she was standing directly in front of the petite woman.

"That's a good start, but I said I wanted to have a better look at you." As soon as she finished speaking, Elizabeth's clothes were ripped from her body, as if some invisible force pulled on her garments from all angles, leaving her completely naked and exposed, her shredded clothes lay on the floor at her bare feet.

Looking her over, Esmeralda saw the glowing jewel peeking out from between her legs. "Just as I thought, you're one of his or should I say, were one of his. You belong to me now. On your knees, bitch."

Elizabeth fell hard to her knees, having no control over her body. The woman looked her over, circling as she considered the helpless naked woman, who was now eye level with her.

"I can sense the truth, you are wondering who I am. You know my name, but just what I am you aren't certain. Well, since you will be serving me now, I might as well tell you. I am the Mistress of the Ring of Truth. I can see the truth, of which you and others like you haven't a clue."

Straining to speak, Elizabeth asked, "What truth?"

Impressed with her strength Esmeralda looked upon her captive in a new light. Esmeralda thought she'd captured a foot soldier, but she realized that she'd trapped someone far more valuable, perhaps a lieutenant.

"The truth is that women don't really need men! We are just fine without them. The truth is that they need us. Think about it child, we want to have babies, we just need their seeds, and we have collected the best and have a large variety. We don't need them and all the horrible things they bring like wars and violence. We are much happier without them." She paced back and forth looking at Elizabeth eye to eye. "Have you ever been with a woman?" Before Elizabeth could answer, Esmeralda had her answer. "Yes you have, many times. It is true. Then you know what I am talking about. You have felt it too."

Elizabeth was struck silent. She was trapped and this little woman was talking "crazy talk".

"Oh you think me insane? Do you?" The little woman walked around circling Elizabeth, looking her up and down. "You are a pretty one. Lovely large breasts, beautiful curves, no fat, just a little muscle, beautiful long flowing hair, rare for African American women, you must be mixed somewhere in your linage. You are just what men want and desire, a weak but beautiful woman. Well, that will change. I will rebuild you. You will be my right hand, my lieutenant; I will make your strong and formidable."

Elizabeth tried not to talk in her head. "She is reading my mind. I don't want to be changed."

"Not really reading your mind, darling, but the truth. I can read your mind, perhaps later. First, it is time for you to tend to your mistress's needs. All that fighting and talking has made me horny.

In the blink of an eye, the little woman was naked, displaying a pair of shapely breasts, a flat muscular belly, and toned legs. She sported a red bushy landing strip above where her legs met. It was only now that Elizabeth realized that she had fiery red hair and emerald green eyes. If she didn't know better she'd think this woman was a leprechaun or a female version of one.

"A leprechaun, cute and how original," Esmeralda said as she reclined on the nearby sofa and spread her legs. "Well, what are you waiting for, get that mouth over here and convince me that you've been with as many women as you've lead me to believe, otherwise I may have to simply kill you.

Elizabeth tried to stand, but found she couldn't. Esmeralda intended her to crawl on all fours. She was shocked to see that her body wasn't responding as she wished; instead of a quick crawl she crawled sensually, flexing her body this way and that, like a cat stalking its prey and a woman trying to show off her sexy body.

"Very good," Esmeralda said and patted Elizabeth on the head as she neared and began licking her new mistress's pussy. "Hmm, you do have some talents, but you can do better can't you?" Suddenly, Elizabeth found herself burning with desire and as horny as she'd ever been. She went after the pussy in front of her as if it was her last chance at sustenance which would only be supplied if her mistress secreted her special sauce.

"Hmmm, better," Esmeralda moaned as she maneuvered Elizabeth's head around to where she wanted it. "There. Suck on my clit. Hmmm...yes that's it."

As Elizabeth focused her talented tongue on Esmeralda's clitoris she could not help but notice that it was growing larger, not just swelling but getting longer. She couldn't stop herself; soon it was stretching down her throat and practically choking her. It was like a very large cock. That's when Elizabeth noticed that the little petite woman was no longer petite, but had also grown to be well over six feet tall. As Elizabeth continued to struggle with the growing appendage in her throat, Esmeralda let loose a high pitched scream and came. Unlike what she was expecting, her cum trickled down the outside of her enlarged clit, flooding Elizabeth's throat. Elizabeth eagerly swallowed all she could. When she couldn't take any more, she pulled back on her haunches and noticed all the juices had gone and her mistress's large clit had shrunk down to a fraction of its former size. It was still big, but only as big as you'd expect to see on a woman her size after having had sex.

Elizabeth felt weird. It was as if she had been drugged. She seemed to be able to move normally on her own, somewhat. Or was that her imagination. She couldn't be certain.

"Here darling, you missed some," Esmeralda said as she scooped up a dollop of her juices from her pussy with her finger and held it out to Elizabeth. She lunged forward, not wanting to miss any of the tasty treat. When she had completely cleaned the finger she saw traces of juice just outside of Esmeralda's labia. She chased a drop with her tongue, as her head was steered by her mistress.

Esmeralda pulled on Elizabeth's lovely tresses and said, "They are lovely; it's a shame they have to go."

Elizabeth jerked her head back, but it was too late, all her lovely long dark hair was gone. It simply vanished and she was left completely bald. Esmeralda found it very erotic and stimulating; she caressed the woman's perfectly round bald head, and Elizabeth came. She screamed as she climaxed unexpectedly.

"That's because you made your mistress happy. Did you like that?"

"Oh yes," Elizabeth moaned. "More please."

"You have such a lovely face, it is pretty, perhaps a little more makeup. Elizabeth couldn't see the change, her eyes now had more eyeliner than she'd ever use herself, her eyelids were now greenish and her lips were now a bright red.

"Stand up. Let me see you better."

She stood quickly and felt the rush of cool air on her bald scalp.

"You're too short. I don't like short small women. How tall are you?"

Teetering on her bare feet, just able to hold her balance in her drugged state she tried to remember her height. Her mind was so foggy, "Five feet four inches," she said as she suddenly remembered.

"See now that is too short. It will never do. My girls need to be at least six feet without heels," Esmeralda said while shaking her head. "I am afraid you're going to have to grow at least six inches, no, we better make it eight inches to be on the safe side."

"What?" Elizabeth said.

"Grow, you know, be taller. I am afraid that this is going to hurt a bit. But don't worry it won't last long. Oh, don't move."

Elizabeth looked frightened but remained as still as she could. The pain started slowly but became very intense. Elizabeth shrieked as she began to rise from the floor. Her legs were growing longer both above and below her knees. The pain was excruciating. As the pain in her legs began to subside a new pain in her back began and continued as her spine stretched at least three inches. Then her shoulders and arms burned with intense pain. Then all the pain disappeared and somehow Elizabeth was still standing. She was at least eight inches taller.

"Better, but now you're too skinny. I like a woman with muscles. Have you ever seen some of the beauties in those body building magazines? Those are impressive women. But we don't have time for you to train and bulk up, so I guess we'll have to cheat."

Again Elizabeth screamed as the pain returned, but it wasn't her bones that hurt, it was every muscle in her body. It felt like she was flexing all her muscles at once so hard that they were exploding. It lasted a long time and when it finally ended, Elizabeth was ripped, looking like a female body builder ready for competition. Every muscle was defined; her waist had shrunk to about 21 inches while her chest expanded to at least 45 inches. Her abdominals were stretched tight, and there was almost no fat remaining on her body. Her fabulous breasts were now much smaller, more nipple and areole than actual tits, and her nipples were like small bullets sticking out from her muscular chest. Her thighs were like shapely tree trunks and her calves long and muscular as well. Her feet remained dainty, the same size as before her transformation.

Esmeralda clapped her hands, "That's much better. Turn around so I can see your ass."

Her ass was like two steel drums and her back showed every muscle. Only her face remained feminine in appearance.

"Oh my dear you are truly a vision. Would you like to see?" Before she could answer, a large full length mirror appeared before her and Elizabeth couldn't believe she was looking at herself.

"What do you think?" Esmerelda asked.

She was stunned at her transformation, not believing it was her until the image moved when she did. "Hair, I need some hair."

"Yes, I was thinking about that. Perhaps the bald look isn't quite right. Perhaps a close cropped butch cut?"

And just like that, she was sporting a haircut much like the one that Grace Jones had worn in the movie "Conan the Barbarian" with Arnold Schwarzenegger. It was cut short on the back and sides, with about twice as much length on the top and front.

"Perfect!" Esmeralda yelled, delighted with the outcome.

"You need some piercings." Just like that she had six studs in each ear, rings in each nipple and a steel barbell through her tongue.

Elizabeth tried to ask Esmeralda not to, but her words came out funny. When she stuck out her tongue she almost screamed until Esmeralda waved her hands and said she didn't have the time to wait until she learned to speak with her newest accessory. Getting impatient, she slowly rotated Elizabeth who was too stunned to move. She was still too heavily drugged by Esmeralda's special sauce to understand what had happened; it all seemed like a bad dream.

"You look good enough to eat." Before she could reply Elizabeth was sailing through the air and dumped unceremoniously on the bed in the master bedroom. She found herself on her hands and knees. She felt her pussy spread wide as a tongue entered her. She was straddling her mistress and couldn't help but lower her head to once again feast on her pussy. It was no longer the small one she'd licked earlier, and despite being leery of getting too close to her clitoris she dove in again. But this was Esmeralda's turn to eat her and although she tried to keep up, in her drugged state it was impossible to keep at the same pace. She came quickly and seemed to be climaxing continuously. Elizabeth thought that she'd lost a gallon of her juices to this woman and then Esmeralda abruptly stopped. It was Elizabeth's diamond; it was brightly glowing all on its own.

"Hmmm, this is going to be a problem," Esmeralda remarked to no one in particular. "I know I can't remove it lest you die, but perhaps I can..." With a wave of her hand she darted Elizabeth's labia with six thick gold rings, three on each side of the diamond. The diamond glowed very brightly for a moment, and then began to fade until it was barely glowing at all.

Elizabeth knew something had changed and she felt very strange again. She couldn't put her finger on it, she just felt different and disconnected. Her reality had begun to shift and she liked her new feelings, they felt naughty.

"There. That should take care of that. Oh, I just remembered I never asked you your name, darling."

"It's Elizabeth," she answered weakly.

"Elizabeth? That's no kind of name for a butch dyke like you, let's shorten that. How about Liz? Yeah I like that. Liz it is."

With that being done Esmeralda went back to eating Liz's pussy and Liz screamed one more time as she came powerfully and passed out.

~~~

Chance helped Dinah settle into her room at the Courtyard Inn. It was comfortable, however not quite what she was accustomed to, but she didn't mention it. She was done with complaining and she found that thought interesting. Was she really changing? She still needed to be a tiger in the court room; she hoped that she would retain that part of herself.

"Well, looks like you are good to go," Chance stated, looking around the room. "This isn't your first rodeo, so I assume you know how these hotels work. The food and coffee thing in the morning, I mean." He was eager to more on. He wasn't sure but he thought he might be developing feelings for this woman. That wouldn't be good. He'd lose his objectivity. This was simply another project for the boss. He didn't care if she lived or died, he lied to himself.

"Do you have to go?" Dinah asked, hoping that he'd stay the night. She'd already had more cock tonight than in her entire life and she wanted more. Besides, it had been a very long time since she woke up next to a man.

"It's late, I have to work tomorrow," he told her as he watched her face fall in disappointment. "Oh, you thought all I did was break in middle-aged lesbians and make them crave cock?" he laughed.

Dinah joined him in the laugh although she didn't like the "middle aged" comment so much, despite it being true. "We don't have to do anything more tonight," she said, "after what you've been through..." She paused and stifled a sniffle. "I thought she was going to kill you. I am so happy that John, I mean Master arrived when he did." She began to cry.

Chance walked up to her and opened his arms. Dinah grabbed him, wrapping her arms around his thick muscular torso and pressing her head against him. Chance bent down and kissed her on the top of her head. "Thanks for calling the boss. I don't know if I would have been able to defeat her, she caught me off guard. Perhaps I will stay the night with you, think of it as a reward for your good deed."

"Really, you're not just fucking with me, are you?" Dinah said.

Chance pushed her away and looked down at her as she gazed upward and they both began to laugh. "Did I get it right?" Dinah asked.

"Dinah, you lady are full of surprises," he said as he slipped off his loafers with his feet and sat on the bed. He began to remove his white long-sleeved shirt. His muscular body looked even bigger than it had earlier in the evening.

"Goodie, let me just use the bathroom and I will be with you in a moment," she said and hurried into the room with a small cosmetics bag in hand.

When she returned he noticed that she'd freshened her makeup and smelled very good. She climbed into the bed naked and joined him under the sheets. He lay on his back and she climbed on top of him. It was like mounting a surfboard; he was so much wider than she was. He bent forward and sniffed her hair, enjoying the scent. "What more can you tell me about this woman, what did you say her name was, Esmeralda?"

Dinah frowned. She'd rather play with his cock than talk, but she'd tell him everything she could remember.

Dinah told him that is was Esmeralda that had recruited her to the lifestyle that she'd been practicing all those years ago when she was in college. Back then it was safer being in the closet rather than letting anyone know that you were a lesbian. She realized that it was with Esmeralda's help that she made it to graduate school and studied law. Esmeralda even helped her get on with the first law firm after she'd passed the bar.

She didn't see Esmeralda often, but when she did they would have wild unbridled sex and then the next morning she couldn't remember half of it. But she always felt good afterwards.

Over the years they'd meet for a "nooner" or simply lunch, but it was always the same; she could never remember what they'd talked about. Later, it was Esmeralda who initiated her application to her current law firm where she was now a senior partner. When Esmeralda showed up unexpected tonight, she was caught off guard because she so rarely saw her anymore and had heard little from her over the past several years. She frowned again. "I can't even tell you Esmeralda's last name."

Chance stroked her naked body with his large hands and asked, "You said lifestyle, are you referring to the all girl orgies like the one we broke up?"

"Yes," she replied. "A few years ago Linda showed up at my door and we rolled around in bed for a while. Then we went shopping at the local grocery store and she began mind raping my female neighbors. That's how that whole weekly orgy got started and grew." She spoke unaffected by the reminiscing, surprised as it used to make her all hot and bothered. She did feel Chance growing beneath her and she was ready to play but there was one last thought she needed to disclose. "Did you guys deactivate my neighbors?"

"Deactivate? What do you mean?"

"Well we met once a month unless we contacted for an unscheduled gatherings. Tomorrow night is the next gathering on the schedule. I don't know what would happen if they all showed up and the house was locked." She laughed as Chance imagined twenty naked women of all shapes and sizes all trying to get into Dinah's house.

It was getting very late, but they managed to find the energy for one last fuck. Since Dinah was already on top she brought her legs around and backed up, allowing Chance to squeeze into her. She was becoming accustomed to his size and accepted the large cock with little effort on her part. She proceeded to ride him using her hands as leverage as she lifted herself up and down on his long thick stock, her ample breast shaking and her nipples poking out like pencil erasers. She was really enjoying herself and worked hard to hold off until Chance was ready to explode with her. After several small quakes, she began to tire and finally dropped down as far as she could, accepting every inch of his twelve inch cock into her well fucked hole. Completely engulfed in the warm wetness, Chance roared and exploded, filling Dinah with his seed. His climax seemed to stimulate her anew and she cried out as she came again.

123456...8