A Gift From His Father Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

Driving in the direction of his mansion and the Martin's home, John found himself undecided where he was headed. He had Elizabeth's car and his was still at his place. He was concerned about leaving Elizabeth behind, it was a calculated risk and he needed to learn what his enemies were plotting. He was tired of playing defense. It was risky. He didn't yet understand what he was dealing with and what his opponents' strengths and weaknesses were. It was Elizabeth's job to give him some ideas.

He pulled out his phone and dialed April, his fiancée; he liked the sound of that word, fiancée. April picked up the phone on the first ring.

"Hey you," she said and he melted a little.

"Hey you, yourself! Where are you?"

"At home in my room in my bed thinking of you," she said in a sexy voice. "You want to know what I am wearing."

John smiled and said, "I think this engagement thing agrees with you. What are you wearing?"

"Nothing, I had been thinking of you and my hands and fingers took on a life of their own and..." she paused and let out a loud moan and made a few squeaks and cries indicating that she had indeed just come. When her breathing returned to normal, she said, "...I just couldn't help myself," and she giggled in the way John loved most.

"Why don't you pack a bag and meet me at my place. It's about time you moved in, don't you think."

April squealed loudly. "Really?"

"Absolutely," John said. "Take only what you need for the night, I will transport the rest of your belongings once we decide on how to set you up. See you in twenty minutes."

"Fifteen," April said. "I am leaving now."

April grabbed her computer bag, packed her cords and tablet and walked down the hall to her mother's bedroom, where she saw her reading a book on her iPad. She told her where she was going and hugged her mother, then ran down the stairs and into the garage and was gone.

"Rocky," John called out aloud.

"Yes, sir," came the immediate reply.

"How many agents do I have?"

"At the present, sir, you have two hundred and twelve." There was a pause and Rocky said, "Thinking of expanding the ranks, sir?"

"Exactly. There's a war coming and I need to be ready. How long do you think it would take to double my team?"

"Using current parameters, about two months," Rocky stated.

"Send a notice out to all agents to bring me two of their best candidates. I need to speed things up. Make sure they have resumes, too." John realized that Rocky could serve as a valet and administrative assistant and would be quite good at it.

"Tell them interviews begin at 8AM at my mansion. Everyone is expected to participate; the LA team can be scheduled in the afternoon. Let Dennis know he will be the trainer until Elizabeth returns."

"As you wish, sir," Rocky said and went silent.

"How's dad doing?"

"He is on the mend, but still unconscious."

"He's going to be pissed when he wakes up."

"Yes, I suppose he will. But he'll get over it in time."

"Do you think so, Rocky? How long will that take?"

"Hmmm if I had to guess I would say twenty-five years."

John snorted. Rocky's humor was so dry and quick. He thanked Rocky as he pulled into the drive way and he opened the gate. Before it could shut April was pulling in behind him.

~~~

Liz woke with a jolt. She was in a strange bed. Sitting up straight she found she needed to pee. She was naked; she remembered that and wasn't alarmed. She liked sleeping naked. She saw the bathroom entrance from across the room in the dim light and padded towards it. But something wasn't right. Her perspective was all wrong; she was looking down on things she should have been looking up at. Why was that? Her normal naked jiggle was gone, her muscles felt tight and powerful, her stride was longer. She felt good. She felt strong. It all felt so different. She found the toilet and lifted the lid and sat down and peed. It was a strong flow and she was surprised at how long it lasted. She wadded up some paper and dried herself. Dropping the paper in the bowl she stood and flushed.

She found double sinks and chose the one on the right. She couldn't find the soap so reluctantly she switched on the light, but not before shielding her eyes from the sudden brightness by squeezing then tightly shut. Slowly she pried them open, one at a time, seeing first a dark figure in the mirror. Her head ached, like she was hung over. What did she have to drink last night? She realized she was thirsty. It was starting to come back to her. Esmeralda! She opened her eyes and couldn't believe what she saw looking back at her. She blinked and her reflection blinked too.

She lifted her hands to her head, her long red nails and dainty hands were now attached to long powerful arms. Every muscle well defined, each bulged as she bent her arms to feel the flattened crew cut or whatever you'd call her new hairstyle. She looked at the face that belonged to her, but the body was that of an Amazon. She was so muscular now that her breasts, no, tits, were almost nonexistent. "I look like a man," she said and began to weep, quietly. Tears began to run down her face and her makeup ran with it. She was heavily made up. She sniffed and silenced herself.

"Hmm. Look at you," Esmeralda said as she strolled in to the bathroom and fondled the body she'd recently created.

"I look like a man. I have no tits, just nipples now."

Esmeralda leaned forward and brought her hand between Liz's legs. She felt her new piercings and the diamond stud. Liz began to moisten as Esmeralda pushed a digit into her opening. Liz sighed heavily and hung her head down and watched Esmeralda enflame her pussy. She lightly blew into Liz's ear as she wiggled her finger and found Liz's enlarging clit. With her other hand she pulled on the nipple ring of her left breast and Liz sighed again and looked up. Her breasts had swollen and were protruding from her muscular chest. They were tits, not nearly as large or beautiful as she'd possessed before her transformation, but to Liz they were beautiful.

"Oh, look at that." Liz shook her chest and her breasts wiggled and jiggled slightly. "I do have tits."

"You do when you're turned on; otherwise it's just big long brown nipples, which I happen to like. And you know what happens when I am happy? Everybody is happy." Esmeralda said and smiled. "Cheer up, you're going to like the new you. I promise."

Liz smiled and Esmeralda continued to play with Liz's pussy and had her practically dancing on her hand. The more aroused she became the bigger her tits swelled until they were larger than they'd been on her old body.

Liz shuddered and came from Esmeralda's toying. She jiggled her chest back and forth and reached up and pulled on her nipple ring too. "See, I told you that you'd like the new you."

"Now that your body is perfect it is time to adjust your thinking a little," Esmeralda said as she lifted her hand from Liz's pussy and licked her fingers clean.

"What do you mean?" Liz asked.

"I mean you are still full of your old master's rules and ideas. We can't have that spoiling our fun now can we?" She took Liz by the chin, pulled her face to her and kissed her deeply. When she pulled away she left Liz breathless.

"I know that you like women, that much is apparent. But, you think you like men too. You believe you love getting a hard cock up your twat and occasionally up your ass. You even think that you love the taste of a cock and the cum it produces, don't you?"

A little unsure of herself, Liz answered in the affirmative.

"Well, what if I told you that you were wrong. You hate men and their dirty nasty cocks. You can't stand being near them and would never let one near your perfect body let alone enter it. You love pussy and tits and women of all shapes and sizes. You love eating pussy and would do it all day if it provided you with nourishment. And Liz, you especially love eating my pussy. Am I right?"

Liz thought, "What a fool I have been. She's right. I hate men and their nasty dirty cocks. Her breasts began to shrink back to just nipples. I love pussy, always have. Pussy is so much tastier, and much more fun to eat."

She took a deep breath and apologized, "Esmeralda I don't know what I was thinking. You're right. I have been fooling myself thinking I was bisexual. I am a lesbian, always have been. I love pussy and I am craving yours, can I have a taste?" she asked and approached her mistress.

"Just a minute, you aren't just a lesbian are you? You're a butch dyke who is used to taking what she wants. Am I right? Look at you. Who in their right mind couldn't see that from the beginning? You used to call yourself Elizabeth but now call yourself Liz, that's because it is more butch. Isn't that the truth?"

"Damn," Liz thought. "I just met this woman and she already knows me better than I know myself. How'd she know?"

Liz's entire demeanor changed, she was now more aggressive and confident. She was accustomed to taking what she wanted, but, she had to be cool; she didn't want to overplay her hand. She was coming on to her mistress and subtlety was needed. She flexed her muscles and took a few steps towards her mistress, really looking at her for the first time since she'd transformed from the petite woman she'd first met.

Esmeralda was also tall, over six feet, perhaps as much as four inches taller, and had the body of a porn star. She looked like a naked Barbie doll; she had big breasts, a tiny waist and narrow hips, and between her legs a bright red landing strip. But the two most striking things about her were her long fiery red hair that curled around her body past her marvelous ass and her emerald green eyes. Barbie on steroids, Liz thought. "I am going to eat her alive."

Liz strode the short distance to Esmeralda and pulled her to her and kissed her with all the passion she could muster. Esmeralda kissed her back causing Liz's tits to expand and she was happy.

"It's late. You have a big day ahead of you but before you rest, let's crawl between each other's legs and see who can make the other come first," Esmeralda said as soon as she broke the kiss.

"Sounds good to me, but what's happening tomorrow?" Liz asked.

"You're going to find me two new playmates and we're going to turn them into lesbians like us. I'll bet you already have the perfect two women in mind, don't you? You don't have to tell me now, let's make it a surprise," Esmeralda said as she drew Liz back to the bed, and lying on her back, pulled Liz into a classic sixty-nine.

Esmeralda couldn't help but notice the difference in the way Liz sucked her pussy now. She wasn't as tender, she was a little rough and she liked it a little rough; that was the truth.

~~~

As John and April entered the spacious mansion, they were greeted by John's part-time butler, Joe Williams. Joe was in his late fifties and had been homeless before he met John and April through their work at the shelter. John had cleaned him up a bit and nudged him in the right direction as only John could. They found that he would become an excellent caretaker of his estate and part-time butler.

"We'll be staying the night, Joe and perhaps the next several days," John informed his new butler.

"Very good, sir," Joe responded. As late as it was, Joe had been awaken and was in his robe and slippers. "Would you like breakfast in the morning, sir? Or would you prefer coffee, juice, assorted fruit and pastries? That way it will be ready whenever you are."

"That sounds excellent," John said. "And by the way, April has agreed to marry me and will be moving in."

"Congratulations to both of you," Joe said. "Unless there is anything else, sir I will retire to the servant's quarters. Please call if there is anything I can do."

"Oh," John said, "I almost forgot, I will be conducting interviews all day tomorrow. The place will be busy with people coming and going. The first interview will be at eight. We may have a few house guests. Will you make all the necessary arrangements?"

"Yes sir. Is there anything else?"

"No that's it. Good night, Joe. And thank you for the breakfast suggestions."

"Good night sir, madam," Joe then turned and walked away.

"I didn't know that you hired Joe to be your butler," April said as she pulled John up the stairs to the master suite.

"I needed someone to watch over the place when I am gone; I spend so little time here. But that's going to change." John smiled and slapped April on her ass. She ran ahead with him on her heels. When they arrived at his master suite she saw the bed was turned down and a fire was burning in the fireplace. There was even a bottle of champagne cooling in a bucket of ice.

"Oh, I forgot one more thing," John said and mood music began to rise from the multiple speakers of his stereo system, "My darling I can't get enough of your love..." it was of course the deep baritone of Barry White.

April giggled and laughed.

"Too much?" John asked.

"No," April said. "It's perfect." She ran and launched herself into his arms. In the blink of an eye they were both naked just as she landed in John's arms. Barry White continued to sing in the background as John and April made comfortable hot love in the massive bed.

Sometime after April had fallen asleep, John felt his connection to Elizabeth diminish, just after she sent him an extremely large measure of energy. He was concerned.

~~~

Liz didn't get much sleep; she and Esmeralda were at it all night. When they had found Dinah's treasure trove of sex toys, Liz was eager to try every one. She was particularly eager to try out a strap-on dildo; Dinah had a collection of several. Liz chose the Mulatto-colored one, and once she had it on she did look like a man, except that her excitement had caused her breasts to swell, somewhat spoiling the effect. Only now Liz didn't care, she was a butch dyke and loved the idea that she could be mistaken for a man. And she seemed to know how to use a cock, fucking her mistress until she screamed with delight.

Next, they shared the two headed dildo and fucked each other long and hard for hours, bumping their asses together until they both were satiated. They lay in each other's arms caressing each other. Liz couldn't imagine ever being more content.

They talked as lovers do and Esmeralda let down her guard a bit. She talked about herself and her life. She revealed to her new lover that despite appearances she was very old; she had been born sometime in the 16th century and was from a Celtic clan. She had traveled the world and seen about all there was to see. She had been given the Ring of Truth from her father, who after several centuries was ready to die. He told her of the wonderful powers that would be hers, Esmeralda had possessed it ever since.

"Have you always been a lesbian?" Liz asked her mistress.

The question caused Esmeralda to ponder the question for a long while before she answered. Finally she admitted, "No not always." She seemed a little melancholy. "I don't look back; I love women, the hell with men."

"Like me, then," Liz said, "Turned off by men and now exclusively into women."

"No," Esmeralda snapped. "Not like you. You have always been a butch dyke. What are you talking about? You've known since you were a little girl. At least that is what you told me, were you lying to me?"

Liz felt strange.

Of course, she was right. Where do I get this stuff from? I'm Liz the dyke; I like my bitches, sluts and whores.

How could she become so confused so easily?

"I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking," Liz apologized.

"Tell me again the story of how you joined the bike club and how you came to love Harleys?" Esmeralda asked.

"Shit!" Liz swore to herself, "am I getting early Alzheimer's, why can't I remember this shit?" Thinking on her feet, Liz asked, "What do you remember?"

"Oh you know, how you dropped out of college and went all butch and had been riding up and down the state, checking out the bars until you joined Dykes on Bikes. It all sounds so exciting."

"Yeah, some of those bitches are fun to hang out with." "When did you get the Harley tat?"

"Huh?" Liz didn't remember her tattoo.

"You know the one on your left deltoid, the one with the eagle behind the Harley Davidson logo."

"Oh, I don't remember, I had it touched up six months ago because it was beginning to fade," Liz lied. She didn't feel the new tattoo being engraved into her skin where Esmeralda had told her it was.

Esmeralda enjoyed making her new toy squirm; she was fully embracing her new persona. Liz was now completely hers, all that remained was the final tattoo. That would come in the morning when the new personality was more solidified. She laughed to herself and cuddling the hard body next to her drifted off to sleep.

~~~

Morning came quickly. They had about an hour before the candidates would begin showing up. The aroma of the coffee jostled John from his sleep. April was dressed in one of John's dress shirts since she hadn't brought any of her own clothes. She looked extremely sexy; he was a sucker for any woman dressed this way, and seeing his April like this was more than he could bear. He climbed out of the bed, showing his massive wood as it lead the way, stopping at the table where Joe had set up their breakfast.

"John Smith is this what I have to look forward to with living with you and being your wife?" she joked as she finished off her Danish and washed it down with a swig of coffee.

Scurrying up to her, he bent low to kiss her as she caressed his cock and balls as they tongue wrestled. "Hmmm, I could use some cream with my coffee," she said as she took his cock into her mouth. In the time that he had walked from the bed across the room John had done his magical hygienic thing and was fresh and clean. She thought to herself, "He's going to have to show me how to do that."

Using her hand and mouth she sucked the cock down her throat. Varying her technique, she licked his balls and played with the head before taking him down her throat again and sucking. John was loving what she was doing and before long allowed himself to release a large load of cream into her mouth, roaring as he came.

The taste of butterscotch filled her mouth and she moaned and climaxed. It surprised her; she'd never come before while giving a blowjob, she thought, but she could definitely get used to it.

"Mmmm, thanks. But you better get cleaned up. We're going to have a house full of people very soon and we still need to get you moved in," John said and before she could get up, John was dressed in a black business suit and tie looking very dapper.

April got to her feet and began to slowly move to the bathroom, when John chased her and slapped her on her naked ass. She screamed and trotted off, yelling behind her, "You zapped my clothes; I literally don't have anything to wear."

John laughed and told her to look on the bed. Lying on the made bed was a black pencil skirt with matching jacket and a red silk blouse. Beside them were a set of very sexy ultra-blue bra and panties, black stockings and garter and a box of Manolo Blahnik 'Tayler' d'Orsay black pumps. April screamed with delight and said, "It's good to be the fiancée of the Master of the Ring of Power."

When she had showered and dressed, they took a quick tour of the main floor. John told her that in addition to sharing his master suite she could have two other rooms as her own, one as an office, the other to use as she desired. Of course, she'd need to decorate it. He pointed to one of the bare walls in one of her two rooms and asked her to watch. She did, looking on as the wall became shimmery and then they were looking at her bedroom at her mother's home.

"I have already transported the contents of your closet to the master bedroom closet," John said, "as well as the contents of your dresser and night stand. Is there anything you want in the way of furnishing or decoration?"

123456...8