A Gift From His Father Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You forgot my desk and all its contents," she chided him and they spent the next thirty minutes virtually moving her out of her mother's home and into John's mansion.

~~~

Liz woke screaming as she came hard, courtesy of Esmeralda's skilled tongue. It was an interesting way to wake up, but one which Esmeralda told her was her favorite and that she'd been using on her the last six months since they'd been living together.

Liz laughed it off and pulled her around to return the favor. She nibbled around Esmeralda's labia for a few moments, and then stiffened her tongue, inserting it as far as she could while rubbing her nose against her over the growing clitoris. She then swallowed all the juices she'd helped produce. When she was done, she focused on the growing clitoris, sucking hungrily on it. It grew long and hard, and before she realized it, she was swallowing it like it was cock. She gagged for a moment and her eyes glazed over as she went into a trance. The clit returned to its normal size. Esmeralda crawled around and began to give Liz specific instructions.

"I can tell when you are resisting, so it seems another dose of my nectar is in order. Don't worry; you won't remember this conversation, like all the others. You will remember that we've been lovers for six and a half months now. You ride a Harley; it's in the driveway, where you always park. I have always loved the color, it suites you, a midnight pearl 2014 Electra Glide. You have been riding for years. Don't worry; I have programmed your memory with years of bike riding knowledge. Oh, and you have another tattoo, it's on your ass, and reads 'This ass belongs to Esmeralda'; you got it to surprise me on our six month anniversary. When I bring you out of your trance you are going to want to use that strap-on on me again. Once we are done you are going to get on your bike and retrieve two new volunteers for us to induce. You already have two in mind, I know. Take your time but be back by 6pm. We have a busy night ahead of us. Now finish licking up my juices and then grab your dildo and fuck me." "Hmm, honey your cream tastes especially good today. How 'bout I put that dildo on and fuck you till you beg me to stop?"

"Hmmm," Esmeralda said, "what a delicious idea. I hope you're rested because it may be a while before I let you go."

~~~

John had no idea just how boring it would be to sit and interview one person after another, while trying to find the right people to add to his crop of agents. He needed more and needed them up and working immediately. After more than twenty interviews before lunch, he'd found thirteen that he and April agreed had the qualities that he was seeking. He asked them to stay and dismissed the rest, erasing from their minds the real job to which they'd applied. If he could find another twelve, he'd consider the day a success.

He was surprised when his mother suggested that George might be a good candidate. He'd need some minor improvements, but no longer had much family around to get in the way. For a man of his years, George was in very good shape. He'd known George for years but until he had interviewed him, had had doubts he'd be right for the job. George told John how he and Mary had been fooling around for months, and after the orgy he was ready for more.

~~~

It was almost noon when Liz was able to extract herself from her darling Esmeralda; she was such a loving mate, always interested in pleasing her. She was very lucky to have met her, and for them to have been together for these six and a half months. Liz couldn't imagine life without her.

She climbed aboard her bike and started the engine. The 103 cu. in. beast roared to life. She revved it a few times for good measure, and took off. She was heading north to Stanford College.

~~~

Penny Jones was leaving the Jordon Hall, heading for the cafeteria; it had been an exciting morning. She was doing so well in her studies lately, well to be honest she had been for the last year or so. She'd been able to concentrate so much easier and remember everything she read and saw. It was amazing that she'd developed a photographic memory. She was careful not to tell anyone, because no one just develops memory like that, especially late in their twenties. Nevertheless, she'd been able to learn faster and retain all that she studied, allowing her to qualify for a doctoral program in social psychology. Six months into it, she was delighted with her progress. It was everything that she'd hoped it would be.

She moved through the cafeteria line, choosing the meatloaf and steamed vegetables. She never drank sodas anymore, so she simply had a glass of water. Sitting near the back, she pulled out her notebook and scribbled a few notes as she ate and reflected on the lecture she'd just left.

It didn't take her long to finish her meal; she often forgot to eat when studying and she was famished. She picked up her notes, putting everything back in her computer bag. She slung it over her shoulder, picked up her tray and carried it to the scullery, before dropping it on the conveyer belt and leaving.

It was a beautiful spring day and Penny enjoyed the walk to the parking lot where she had left her old Honda Accord. As she arrived, she saw a large man sitting on the hood of her car.

"Excuse me, but that's my car. Can you please find somewhere else to sit?"

The man jumped off and stood in front of her. She realized it wasn't a man, but a very large and muscular black woman dressed in leathers and blue jeans.

"Penny Jones?" she asked in a very feminine voice that didn't match the rough exterior.

"Yes, I'm Penny. Who are you?"

"The name is Liz. I need you to come with me."

"I'm sorry Liz, but I have other plans," Penny said as she walked to the driver's side and attempted to open the car door. As she put the key into the lock and pulled the door open, Liz kicked the door shut and pulled Penny by her arm. Penny was about to scream, but Liz got in her face and their eyes met.

"You're coming with me, whether you like it or not," Liz said, keeping her voice down just as a few students arrived and were walking towards them.

Penny blinked. "Okay," she said calmly and stood still, looking at the woman.

"Oh. Good," Liz said, unaware that her mind control powers were still intact. "Then come with me, my bike is over there." Penny followed behind the large woman until they arrived at her hog. Liz handed Penny her helmet and told her to put it on. She didn't think about bringing her spare and cursed to herself. She would have to risk being stopped. At least Penny wasn't putting up a fight, she thought. That was strange. But she wasn't one to question her good fortune. So she straddled the bike and asked Penny to climb on. As soon as she did, Liz yelled to hold on and they sped off.

Twenty minutes later they pulled into the parking structure of the Stanford Shopping Center. Liz parked her hog and the two of them got off and walked into the mall. It was busy. There were many upscale stores; Liz checked the directory and saw they were close.

As they walked into "The Boutique" they were greeted by a pleasant sales clerk with a big smile. "Hello, what can I help you find today?"

Her name tag said, "Hello my name is Janice, how can I make you smile today?"

Liz smiled back. "I am looking for the owner, Cindy Ashe. Is she in?"

Janice said, "I believe she's in her office, let me check." Janice turned and walked to the back of the store. Liz and Penny followed slowly while looking at some of the merchandise. Liz paused at the lingerie displays, and picking up a pair of crotch-less panties, began to imagine Esmeralda in them. They were cute and had a full cutout in the back. She saw a pair on a half mannequin and was able to better appreciate the design.

"Hello, I am Cindy Ashe, how can I help you?"

Liz turned around, to see the petite blonde store owner, the crotch-less panties still in her hand. "Yes you are," Liz said. Penny stood by, just watching.

"Interested in something a little kinky, huh? For you or someone special," Cindy asked as she looked over the large black woman. She was very accustomed to working with lesbians; this was the bay area after all.

"Yeah, just a little kinky, Liz said. What size panties do you wear Penny?" Penny blushed but before she could answer, Cindy said, "One size fits most. How many and what colors?"

Liz was thinking about how easy it was to control Penny and wondered if lightning would strike twice. If not, she'd have to use some muscle. "Just two pairs, a white one for Penny and a black one for you."

"Okay."

Cindy found a nice one for Penny and had just reached the black pair when she realized that Liz had said the second pair was for her. "Excuse me," she said as she looked up at the big woman, realizing that she wasn't just big, but muscular too. Despite Liz's imposing figure, Cindy wasn't frightened. "Look I am flattered, but I have a boyfriend..."

Liz leaned forward and found Cindy's eyes. She looked deeply into them, holding Cindy still. "Let's go into your office and try them on."

"Okay, follow me," Cindy said, quickly changing her mind.

Cindy turned and walked towards her office, carrying the panties, with Liz and Penny following closely. She opened the door and waited for her guests to enter before closing the door behind them.

"Cindy, give Penny her panties and you ladies try them on and see if you like the fit."

Penny was wearing jeans and began to unbutton them after accepting the panties from Cindy. Cindy however was wearing a business suit with skirt, so she pulled down her bikini panties and was able to quickly replace them with the crotch-less pair. She waited for Penny, who was now naked from the waist down, to pull on her new panties. When she was done she stood next to Cindy and waited for her next command.

"You two look adorable, just as I'd hoped. Do you like the feel? Are they comfortable? They don't itch do they? I hate that."

Penny said, "They feel okay, but a bit drafty."

Cindy didn't know what to say. Her vendors had offered her several different samples of their lingerie, but she'd never tried these before. It was a bit of a turn on to be exposed from the front and back. In fact she liked the feeling; it made her feel naughty.

"I like the feel. It makes me feel," she hesitated, "naughty."

Liz looked up at Cindy. Expecting resistance, Liz hadn't expected her to be so open. Perhaps she was one of those people who secretly wished to be dominated. "Easy enough to test," Liz thought.

"Cindy," she said. "Why does it make you feel naughty?"

"Well," she hesitated again, "because my pussy and asshole is exposed and it makes me want to play with them or be played with."

"Cindy you are full of surprises. Do you like to play with your pussy?" Liz asked.

"Oh yes," she was almost moaning now and volunteered more. "I do, but I have a boyfriend and he keeps me very busy. Sometimes I still like to play, but there is never enough time."

"Oh, Cindy sweetheart, there's time now. Why don't you show us how you like to play with your pussy, but you can't come yet. Not until I say it's okay."

Cindy, still dressed in the her business attire, lifted her skirt up to her waist and held it in place with one hand while she extended two fingers into her crotch, opening the panties and exposing her naked pussy lips. She then began to make little circles on her hooded clitoris and opened her pussy, revealing its wetness.

"Look at that, Penny. Doesn't Cindy have a pretty pussy? And she's so wet already. Do you think you'd like to taste her pretty wet pussy? You like pussy, don't you Penny? Remember you told me on the ride over here how much you liked to eat pussy?"

The woman shuddered visibly and began to question the premise in her mind. "I did? I do? Really? Why did I tell her that I love eating pussy? When did I eat pussy? I would remember something like that wouldn't I? Cindy's pussy does look rather tasty." Finally, she asked, "Do you think that Cindy would mind? I mean, we just met."

"Well let's ask her. Cindy you are doing such a good job playing with your pussy, would you mind if Penny ate your pussy a little bit?"

Cindy looked up. She was lost in her pussy, and it was beginning to feel very pleasant. "What? Oh, she can if she wants to."

"See Penny, Cindy is willing to let you eat her pussy. But Penny, don't be rude, don't you think that you should be playing with your pussy too? After all, you're already half naked. Why don't you take off your new panties and show us how you like to play?"

Penny did as she was asked. She removed her new panties and revealed an untamed hairy bush. She blushed a bit as she saw Liz's reaction and said, "I am not dating right now and so I let it go." She soon had the fingers of both hands busy moving in and out of her pussy. It didn't take her long before she was whimpering and coming on her hand, squealing softy so as not to be heard in the store.

Liz looked at her. "Penny, did I say that you could come?"

Penny was panting and still working her hand in her pussy. "You didn't say I couldn't."

"You're right, I didn't," Liz said. "Why don't you go and eat Cindy's pussy? I will help you satisfy your little pussy, okay?"

Cindy was already sitting on her couch and really working her pussy. She was beginning to perspire. "Before you do that Penny, why don't you help Cindy out her clothes, before she gets them all dirty?"

Penny complied and Cindy stopped long enough for Penny to get her arms out of the sleeves before she went back to her needy pussy. Once she was naked, Penny spread her legs, leaned in, and began to lick and suck the woman's pussy.

Penny couldn't fight the feeling of déjà vu; she knew that she'd just met these women, but this was all feeling very familiar.

As Penny began to get into what she was doing she felt a hand and then a mouth on her own pussy. It felt wonderful. It was very different to anything she'd ever experienced before. She'd had boyfriends eat her before, and she'd gotten off, but it was nothing like this. She pulled away and tensed her body. She had to keep quiet; they weren't in a home but a store. There were likely women shopping just outside the door. She wasn't a screamer. It wasn't that she couldn't be, she just always felt too self-conscious to really let herself go.

Liz sensed this about Penny and felt her tense. "Cindy, quickly find something to stuff into Penny's mouth so that she can really enjoy what I am doing to her. All she could reach were her own panties, not the crotch-less pair, but the ones she'd worn most of the day. She showed Liz and she nodded. Cindy then stuffed the soiled panties into Penny's mouth and held them there. Penny's eyes went wide and she was very close to coming.

"Penny when I do this last thing you are going to come. You are going to have the most powerful orgasm of your life. You are going to enjoy it and scream into the panties. No one will hear, so you can just scream and enjoy yourself," Liz told her and then she went back to work. Within a few moments it hit. Penny gripped Cindy's legs forcefully, arched her back, and screamed into the panties gagging her. She screamed long and hard, tears coming from her eyes. She shook, trying to pry herself free of Liz's clasp, but the woman was even stronger than she looked and all Penny could do was back onto the tongue in her pussy and ride it out. Finally after what seemed like several minutes, she was worn out and fell back into Cindy's pussy where she was still rubbing, trying to come herself.

"Why don't we switch places?" Liz said as she shimmied out of her jeans, her breasts swelling and filling out her t-shirt. "Cindy, why don't you get between my legs and see what you can do with that little tongue of yours? Penny, you finish what you started with Cindy's snatch, and if I cum first," Liz told Cindy, "I will allow you to come. So you have a little incentive."

The two women didn't hesitate being controlled; they were eager to please the butch dyke. Despite being new at eating pussy, Cindy was a fast learner and seemed to instinctively know what Liz liked. Penny also seemed to have been inspired; wanting to make sure the petite blond came as soon as Liz gave the word had Cindy poised on the edge, needing just the slightest touch to go over.

Liz was very close to coming; Cindy was now mimicking what Penny was doing to her and it was working. Liz hissed and roared quietly as her orgasm rolled through her. "Good girl, Penny. You can come, Cindy." No sooner had Liz given her consent than Cindy came. She came hard, filling Penny's mouth with more cum than the woman could drink and it rolled past her lips, down her chin and throat before she could catch up.

All three women seemed to have been sedated. Liz looked at her watch and realized that they had to leave soon if she was to be on time.

"That was fun girls, but we have to go now. It's getting late. Why don't you two get dressed? You can leave off the underwear; you won't need them where you're going," Liz told them as she pulled her jeans back on.

Cindy dressed back into her business suit and Penny removed her bra before she pulled her pants back on. Without her panties to catch her lingering cum, it rolled down Cindy's legs. She wiped it up with her fingers and licked them clean, thinking she'd not been seen.

The office smelled of sex as the three emerged, Cindy followed by Penny and Liz. Cindy told her clerk, "Janice, I need to go for a while, will you close tonight?"

Janice was about to protest, but saw Liz looking down at her and thought better of it. "Okay," she said meekly. There were several customers shopping and trying on merchandise. Still the businesswoman, Cindy said, "Call in Gloria if you need help." And then she turned and walked out of the store with the two other women.

~~~

Round two of the interviews began, John was getting bored, but it was important to add to his team of agents, so he pushed through. April was also getting bored and suggested to John that perhaps there needed to be naked body inspection, so that he could see close up what he was getting and what he'd need to tweak. John thought it a great idea and instructed the interviewees to disrobe before the interview would begin. Despite being nervous, the first candidate complied, feeling a little safer since April was in the room. She had a pretty good body, with medium sized breasts that seemed firm. She had shaved or been waxed, leaving her pussy bald, so there was no way to tell if she was a natural blonde.

She blushed brightly with some of the questions asked, but did a good job and would be considered depending on how the others did.

The next four interviewees were men and April enjoyed looking at their naked bodies. For her pleasure, John asked to see the men's erections. John nodded to April, would you like to help them? April was still getting used to the idea that the rules and social guidelines she'd grown up with no longer strictly applied to her. She smiled at the thought and John asked her if she'd like to suck them until they were hard. She stifled a giggle and decided that it was the least she could do. She had the first stand on a stool that appeared out of nowhere and which raised the man to a comfortable height and she slipped her mouth over the cock and caressed it with her tongue and sucked it until she was sure it would get no larger. She did this with each of the interviewees who realized that their stamina may be in question and struggled mightily not to enjoy it too much; less they come and fail a crucial test.

By the end of the day, John had nine new females (which included two Asian-Americans, two African-Americans, three blondes and his first Persian and Pakistani). The sole male was a lanky surfer-looking man from San Diego.

123456...8