A Gift From His Father Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was pleased with his selections; he would do a health appraisal and enhancements tomorrow. He'd never done this with a group before and was looking forward to seeing how it would go. For now the recruits were free to join the rest, who were eating, fucking, and resting up after their long day.

~~~

Candace had just hung up the phone after talking with her daughter April for over an hour. April was very excited about her first day with John in his mansion and told her mother every detail. Candace was surprised to learn that she'd already moved out, and walked into April's room to find it now resembled a guest bedroom, void of all of April's personal effects and decorations. Candace was sad for a moment, but then realized that she would be able to entertain without having to worry about her daughter finding out or being embarrassed by what she was doing, but mostly she'd be free to play with her new maid. April had sounded elated, and Candace knew that John would take very good care of her.

Candace also knew that Linda was in the kitchen making lunch; perhaps it was a good time for a little fun. If she played her cards right she could make her quota tonight, without even leaving the house. She crept downstairs and peeked in at Linda finishing up the casserole she was working on; it would be ready to eat in an hour or so. Her timing was good. She didn't have much range with her mind control so she waited until Linda was putting away the ingredients in the pantry.

"Linda, continue to work, but notice that you are becoming very horny. Whenever you cook, you seem to find it very sensual. The house is empty and your mistress is upstairs; it's okay to play with your nipples a little bit. You know how much you like to have them touched and sucked on."

Linda stepped out of the pantry and looked around, listening intently. The house was quiet. She felt her breasts through her bra and maid's uniform.

"You can't really get a good feel with your bra on. Go ahead and remove it; you can stick it in your pocket. You remember how to pull it out of your sleeve without removing your blouse. Do it quickly."

Linda complied and soon had the bra by the cup and pulled it through her left sleeve.

"That's better isn't? Go ahead and play with your nipples. They're getting hard aren't they? Hmm...that feels good doesn't it?"

Linda continued to rub and pull at her nipples; they were almost poking through the white blouse.

"There's no one around, you can shed your blouse. Lunch is cooking. You have about twenty minutes; you can indulge yourself."

Linda pulled her blouse off and let it fall next to her bra. Her breasts were tingling and her nipples were like small bullets. She continued to pull and play with them. Linda could feel her pussy getting very moist. She let out a moan and continued.

"You know what would feel really good, if you lost the jeans and panties, and fingered yourself. I know it's naughty, but you've worked hard today and deserve a little break. No one is around, go ahead."

Linda could barely stand to pull her hands away from her breasts, but her pussy was in need of attention. It was an itch she needed to scratch, so she reluctantly stopped and slipped off her shoes, and then quickly removed her pants and panties. She was now completely naked in the large pantry, her fingers in her pussy, and sucking a long nipple from her left breast.

The feeling was like heaven; she found it hard to stand and sank to the floor on her knees, her hands not missing a beat.

She was whimpering now; it was hard to be quiet. She was getting very close and was finding it exceedingly difficult to keep her sighs and whimpers to herself. Her fingers were a wet blur as she continued to frig herself. Candace waited until the very last moment before entering the kitchen, just as Linda was cumming.

"Uhhhhh oohhhh nnnnggggghhhh," Linda screamed, trying to suppress her passion.

Candace pulled open the pantry to see the flushed maid now laying back on her elbows, her legs spread wide, one hand in her pussy, the other pulling on her left nipple, still feeling the effects of her masturbation.

"There you are you naughty maid. Look at you. You just can't keep your clothes on and your hands from your pussy and tits. What am I going to do with you? I thought you were making lunch. Do I have to keep my eye on you all the time?" Candace chastised.

Just then the timer on the oven chimed, "Ding, ding, ding."

Linda looked up and said, "Lunch is ready," and tried to smile.

~~~

Brenda Stark was an up and coming reporter for the San Jose Mercury News. Although she mostly worked the city beat, she always had her eyes open for the story that could make a career and get her a job at a bigger paper like the Sacramento Bee or the world renowned Los Angeles Times. So when she got wind of strange behavior going on at the swanky Palo Alto neighborhood she jumped at the lead.

The tip came from one of its oldest residence, 95-year-old Donna Brown. She couldn't say much, except that every fourth Thursday of the month at 9pm, her female neighbors paraded naked to the big house on the corner. Once there, they had wild lesbian sex until the early hours of the morning, then return to their homes naked and the next morning act like nothing happened. Everyone, husbands, boyfriends, children and the women themselves, all of them, no one seemed to be aware of what happened.

Donna Brown confessed that if she weren't so old she'd probably join them. When questioned further, she said that it had been going on for years, but no one seemed to be able to discuss it. She had only recently found that she was able to, and that's when she'd called the paper.

"Something has to be done. It's not right, since I can't join in."

Brenda took notes and finally asked, "Isn't this the fourth Thursday of the month?" while checking her Android phone calendar.

"Yes, yes it is. That's why you're here, dear," Donna said.

Thinking about it more, Brenda thought, "Perhaps I could go undercover and find out what is really happening." Looking at the old woman, she said, "Ms. Brown, do you think I could watch from your window to see what is going on?"

~~~

At 5:45pm the unmistakable sound of a Harley Davison roared up the driveway. The engine revved for a minute and shut off. Cindy and Penny hurriedly climbed out of the green Toyota Camry parked on the street, before rushing up the driveway. They eagerly waited for the large woman to dismount her bike and tell them what to do.

Liz let them in by the front door and left them standing while she went to find Esmeralda. She found her mistress in the kitchen, sipping her tea. She expected Liz to be on time and wasn't disappointed.

"I have brought you two converts as you asked, mistress," Liz said, understanding at this moment she must be subservient to Esmeralda, despite not understanding the reason why. They were lovers, and had been for the last six months, but for some reason she needed to behave in this manner.

"Very well, let's have a look at what you have brought me."

Esmeralda strolled into the foyer with Liz trailing behind. They found the two women standing in the hall, not sure for what or where they had been brought. Cindy and Penny were almost identical opposites, Cindy was a small blonde and Penny a small brunette. Esmeralda released them from Liz's control and allowed them to express themselves freely. She enjoyed taking new converts while they were in control of themselves.

Each woman would have a different reaction.

Penny blinked a few times and then remembered being controlled by Liz, doing what she was told without questioning, masturbating in front of them until she climaxed and then eating the blonde woman's pussy and enjoying it. "Now what?" she thought. "Where am I? Why am I here? What do they want with me?" She looked at the tall redhead who was looking at her with her green piercing eyes; she looked at her as if she knew what she was thinking. Penny fought hard to keep the terror in her mind from exploding. "That wouldn't do me any good. I have to remain calm," she told herself. "They haven't hurt me, just made me do things I wouldn't have normally done, made me think things that I don't really believe."

That's when it hit her, the truth. They were going to change her and remake her into what they wanted. She had to get out of there and now. The terror was overwhelming now. She wanted to scream. She wanted to run. When she tried to move her feet wouldn't move.

"That's right dear; you're a smart one aren't you?" Penny heard the voice in her mind say. "Why don't you take your clothes off now, all of them, no need to be modest here, right?"

"No! I won't," Penny shouted back in her mind just as her hands began to unbutton her blouse and pull it out from her pants. "I will never do what you want," she hissed as she folded her blouse and unhooked her bra, freeing her perky small tits. Her nipples were hard beads. She was very aroused and shocked that she wasn't able to control her hands. She stepped out of her sandals and unbuckled her jeans, then slid them down her legs along with her panties. Penny folded them both; placing them on top of her other clothes, then stood, patiently waiting for further instructions.

Cindy felt like she'd just awoken from a dream. She had no clue of where she was or how she'd gotten here, even though she'd driven in her car. She was frightened and very aroused, her pussy was dripping. Then she remembered being in her office masturbating, then being eaten by the small black woman and enjoying it tremendously. She looked around the room and saw the large black woman and remembered that she too had eaten her pussy and made her cum. She also saw a large redhead woman looking her over and then heard her voice in her mind.

"Won't you be a dear and remove your clothing so we can get a better look at you?"

Before she could answer, Cindy's hands began to remove her suit coat and unbuttoned her blouse. She looked on amazed as her limbs moved without her telling them to. She couldn't stop them; it wasn't long before she was as naked as the woman standing next to her. She couldn't believe how easily her limbs had betrayed her.

Gaining some courage, Penny asked aloud as she noticed the blonde next to her in the same situation as she was, "What are you going to do with us?"

"I thought you were smarter than that. We are going to play. You want to play with me, don't you?"

Cindy almost screamed "Yes" as she moved slowly towards Esmeralda who was now also completely naked, her long fiery red hair curling around her body past her lovely ass. Penny however, hesitated, and fought to control her body. Finding herself unable to do so, she followed the two women as Esmeralda led the way into the living room and to the large couch. When she arrived, she spread herself on it and beckoned the two smaller women to her. They climbed up next to her, one on each side, and moved to her breasts as she cuddled their faces and looked down at them.

"There you are, nice and comfy." Both women were ready to take their respective nipples and nurse on Esmeralda breasts. "Go ahead now. It's okay. You can suck on my tits. You know that you want to, don't be shy," Esmeralda cooed as if she were talking to her children.

Both Penny and Cindy lunged forward despite their reluctance. They may have had their minds back, but they didn't seem to be able to control their bodies. After a few hard pulls, both began to feel Esmeralda's warm milk on their tongues and in their mouths. Swallowing quickly, they drank as much milk as they could. After a few minutes they pulled away. Both must have consumed as least eight ounces.

Penny was thinking, "What the fuck was that?", while Cindy just seemed to be content with the warm tingles she was feeling.

Esmeralda turned to Liz who was now also naked, her large breasts protruding from her muscular chest, her abdominal muscles pulled tight as she stood waiting for her instructions.

"The rest will be here soon," she said. "See to it that everything is ready." Liz wanted to ask "Make what ready?", but then she realized that she knew what to do, although she didn't know who "the rest" were.

Cindy and Penny soon fell asleep. Esmeralda was struck at how similar they were, despite being opposites. They were like bookends.

"That's it," Esmeralda thought, having a 'eureka moment'. "I will make them bookends, they will be similar and yet connected, like twins."

~~~

At precisely 9:00pm the front doors of all the homes within the small gated community opened and naked women of all ages, sizes and shapes stepped out into the night. They strolled silently towards the home of Dinah Cohen. It was a much larger crowd of women than John had encountered. Whatever had captured these women seemed to have spread, but the age range seemed to begin at twenty and drop off into the late seventies. It didn't seem to matter if the women lived alone or were part of a family; no one seemed immune.

"Come see, hurry," called Donna Brown to the young reporter. "It's happening."

Brenda Stark couldn't believe her eyes. It was true the women seemed to be in some sort of trance as they walked, oblivious to each other, barefoot and naked.

Suddenly Brenda realized that if she were to break this story, she'd have to see what was going on in the house. But the only way to find out was to join the women, which meant, she swallowed hard before continuing the thought, she'd have to strip and join them.

She didn't have time to waste; she quickly explained her plan to Ms. Brown and hastily pulled off her clothes, tossing them into a pile at the door. She took a deep breath and stepped out the door, joining the others as they paraded naked to the corner house. It took her only a minute to mimic their gait and facial expressions. There was a bottleneck at the front door but each woman patiently waited in line for her turn to enter the home. As soon as the last woman entered the door was closed.

~~~

John gathered his new recruits into the great room to look them over; they were all naked of course, lined up as if in the ranks of a military assembly. Most needed a little body work, simple things like repairing minor injuries, removing cellulite, toning muscles, curing any diseases, and providing immunity from any and all future diseases. Pretty easy for John to do one on one, this however, would be over twenty people at once. He was up to the challenge though, and after walking among his recruits and making a mental note of each one's needs, he walked back to the front of the room.

"I need you all to remain still. This won't hurt, but it will feel a little strange at first," John told them. He explained briefly what he would be doing, and that it would occur in two stages, the first to heal, and the second to enhance. Then he closed his eyes and began to concentrate. Everyone was quiet, and then there were a few oohs and aahs as old injuries healed and the group began to feel the differences. The first stage took all of approximately eight minutes.

The final stage would take place individually as John would increase breasts sizes, enhance sensitivity, and enlarge vulvas for some of the women, then increase penis size and endurance for the men, spending about five minutes on each.

When it was George's turn, John needed to do little work; physically he was in great shape. John took several years of age off his face, removing wrinkles, adding to his hair line, and removing much of the grey, leaving just a little at the temples.

He had fun with the women, adding three to four cups sizes on some, sculpting their breasts and nipples and enhancing their sensitivities in their pussies and anal cavities. All had their gag reflexes relaxed so taking a cock deep into their throats would be as easy as breathing. He finished by inserting his finger into each woman's pussy, and attaching diamond studs where he wanted them. When he was finished, he mounted each one and fucked them for several minutes until they all came several times.

As for the men, he attached their diamonds to their left ears and turned them loose to join the women he'd just blessed. They all fucked until they wore themselves out. Tomorrow, after their final training session, they would all have quotas to fill and would be expected to perform.

~~~

Candace suggested to Linda that since she had such a hard time keeping her hands off herself, perhaps she should wear a skirt and go commando. At least that way she could get her cleaning done and frig herself occasionally without having to pull all her clothes off.

Embarrassed, Linda reluctantly agreed it might be a good idea. So it was, as she did her afternoon cleaning and vacuuming, Linda was less tempted to interrupt her cleaning to play, at least until Candace peeked in on her again. Linda was vacuuming the living room and again Candace made seductive suggestions that soon had Linda naked and screaming, the vacuum abandoned. She was cumming again at her own hands when Candace found her.

"What am going to do with you?" Candace complained to the blushing maid. Finally, Candace reluctantly agreed that Linda could work naked as long as she got her chores done. Linda was pleased and jumped up and down, then hugged her mistress, happily thanking her. She decided that she needed to wear an apron, a small white one that barely hid her pussy, but that was enough for her to wipe her hands on as she cleaned.

Candace thought that things couldn't get much better as she watched the nude maid move around the house cooking and cleaning. She let her mind wander, and knew that she'd have the maid in her bed that night, allowing her to meet her quota for the day.

~~~

"Thank you all for coming, sisters," Esmeralda said, as if they had a choice in the matter. "As you are learning, we have no real need for men in our lives. We sisters are all you need. That is why we meet. For now it is only monthly, but soon it will be much more frequently, until soon it will be as frequently as you like."

All the sisters cheered sitting and standing shoulder to shoulder as they listened to their mistress. Brenda was a little self-conscious as the women were shamelessly rubbing against one another, a prelude to the events to come. Fortunately in their trance-like state they seemed to pay her little attention. She stayed at the back of the crowd and tried her best to fit in, despite the roaming hands on her ass and tiny breasts.

"Tonight we will be inducting new members into the sisterhood, replacing two that were taken from us," Esmeralda said. "These two will receive a special gift of transformation and will be superior to you, but soon all will be transformed and the sisterhood will be one of equals," she said as she walked through the parting crowd of naked women. She wore a translucent emerald robe and her followers reached out towards her, lightly touching her as she walked among them. "Let's bring them out, Liz."

Liz's magnificent muscular body was oiled and looking like she was in competition. She led Cindy and Penny out to the stage area of the living room. The two were in a drunken state, still feeling the effects of Esmeralda's milk, unaware of what it would allow her to do to them. Like her vaginal secretions, Esmeralda's milk would allow her to transform the two unsuspecting women into any physical shape she wished.

In the center of the room the two petite women stood as the crowd of women cheered again. Esmeralda was about to make another announcement, but she paused. She tilted her head strangely and stiffened her stance. Liz was on high alert, suspecting something wasn't right, and was ready to leap into action. Then Esmeralda smiled and Liz relaxed. "It seems we have another guest in our midst. So it seems we have a third convert. Because of her boldness, she too will receive the gift of transformation."

123456...8