A Gift From His Father Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the women reacted in unison, shocked and surprised by the announcement and then wishing they could trade places with the newbie. Brenda tried to react like them, hoping that her cover wasn't blown, until she saw Esmeralda looking in her direction.

"Come on out and let's have a look at you," she said.

Despite herself, Brenda couldn't control her body and waded through the throngs of hands pulling and feeling her naked body until she found herself in the center of the room, just in front of Cindy and Penny.

Esmeralda walked up to the woman and pulled back her robe, exposing a large tit and fat nipple. Brenda was about to tell the woman to go to hell, but when she opened her mouth, she couldn't help but wrap it around the nipple and suck deeply. Several ounces of warm milk bathed Brenda's tongue. She drank deeply until Esmeralda pulled her tit away, leaving Brenda standing there shocked and on weak legs.

Esmeralda looked closely at the woman, evaluating what she had to work with and what she'd need to do to get the desired effect. Brenda was in her mid-thirties, about five feet six inches tall, with mousey brown hair, glasses, and a little more fat around her belly and hips than she liked. On her ass and thighs she was growing cellulite. She had small tits and a hairy bush between her legs. She was beginning to gain weight easily since she sat behind a desk spending so much time working rather than exercising as she'd done in college.

Esmeralda walked closer to the woman, who was still dazed and trying to wrap her mind around what had just transpired. She felt drugged, unable to move or think clearly, even though every nerve in her body was telling her to run.

"Thank you so much for coming, my dear. I sense that at one time you were something of an athlete. Well, tonight is your lucky night. I have to warn you, this is going to be a bit painful. But if you relax and don't fight it the pain will not be as great and the results will be worth it."

"Behold!" Esmeralda said to the crowd, then waved her arm and stepped to the side so everyone could see the helpless woman.

Brenda screamed as her body burned. She appeared to be rising from the floor. Every muscle in her body seemed to be on fire; they flexed and pulled. She screamed again and continued to rise from the floor. Her thighs flared and expanded, her abdominal muscles pulled tight and stretched, her tits grew, as did her arms and biceps, both swelling. The fat disappeared; her face became lean. Her hair lightened, becoming blonde, almost platinum. The bush between her legs lightened in color too, got progressively shorter and then disappeared, leaving her pussy bald and her clitoris peeking from between her labia. When Esmeralda was done, Brenda was a smaller, blonde version of Liz. Just a bit over six feet tall and looking like she'd compete well for a body building title.

The women cheered as Esmeralda turned the reporter around, showing off her buns of steel and broad shoulders. Unlike Liz, Brenda had grown a large set of D-cup breasts in the process. Esmeralda massaged and pulled on Brenda's new assets, causing the woman to shudder. She whispered in Brenda's ear, "I hope you like pussy, because you are going to have a lot of it tonight."

Brenda didn't understand what had happened to her, but she knew that she wasn't going to become a lesbian and told Esmeralda as much between breaths as she adjusted to her new body and as the pain dissipated.

"Are you sure?" Esmeralda asked the confused woman. "I think that not only are you a lesbian, but you are a butch dyke. Not only do you love the taste of pussy, but you love to fuck your women with your favorite strap-on. That's why you built this body. You're butch and love to fuck women and have your pussy eaten by them, too. Look at all those women, who will you fuck first?"

Brenda looked at the throng of naked female bodies to choose from and her pussy began to moisten as her nipples hardened. She saw several women she wanted and began to imaging having between her legs and shoving her strap-on in and out of their gushing pussies, she was almost drooling now.

"In a few minutes", Esmeralda said. 'But first, the main attraction..."

A spotlight was on Penny and Cindy who were now holding each other, helping one another to stand and trying to process what was happening around them.

"Perfect," Esmeralda thought, "They look like bookends, opposites, but still bookends." In a grand gesture to the crowd she walked past the two, looking back and forth and finally addressed the two women clinging to each other.

"Step apart my dears. This will be a little painful at first, but I promise you it will be worth it," Esmeralda told Penny and Cindy. The two reluctantly let go of each other, finding their balance, stood still, bracing themselves for what was to come.

Suddenly both women felt their muscles warm and a sheen of sweat cover them, both started to rise from the floor, screaming as the pain racked their bodies. They slowly grew, two, three, five, seven inches both in their legs and torso. When they stopped growing they screamed again as their arms grew longer to match their new height. They were panting now, trying to catch their breath. Looking at each other, not quite grasping what had happened, until they felt weight on their chests and watched as each other's breasts grew in size and shape, first outwardly, then filling in above and below, going from tiny B-cups to DDs. Each watched in astonishment, capping their newly enhanced tits were wide crinkly areoles and large hard nipples.

Their long legs were sculpted perfectly as they rose up to their equally perfect asses. Their pussies were bald and each had a shaped and enlarged, hooded clitoris just peeking out between two large lips. Finally, their abdominal muscles were tightened and stretched and the pain finally slowly faded. Together they each one letting out a heavy sigh, thinking the ordeal was over. They were stunned again as they watched each other's hair quickly grow down past their shoulders and down their backs. Cindy's hair was now a bright blonde while Penny's had turned a dark shiny black.

Blush, eyeliners and lip gloss appeared on each face, mirroring its opposite, and permanently pink nails appeared on dainty feet and hands, completing the visual effect. Esmeralda admired her work, but decided she wasn't finished yet; this was to be her masterpiece. She enhanced each woman's sensitivity in her pussy, clitoris and nipples. Then she tied them to each other; what one felt the other would also. She would make these two beautiful women lesbian sluts; they would crave sex with other women. Never would they even entertain the thought of sex with men.

Esmeralda walked up to Cindy, who was now just a few inches shorter than her, and pulled her mouth into hers. Cindy leaned into the kiss and when Esmeralda dipped her hand into Cindy's ripe pussy she moaned into the mouth attached to hers. Penny squealed with delight and almost fell to her knees as she felt fingers on her clit. Of course she was now feeling the same touches that Cindy felt.

Breaking free of Cindy's embrace, Esmeralda took a few steps to where Penny stood. Pulling her to her mouth, she kissed the young woman, and then slapped her ass hard. She was kept quiet by the sensuous kiss, but Cindy yelped in surprise and rubbed her stinging left ass cheek.

Esmeralda smiled, then hefted Penny's right breast to her mouth and sucked on the ripe nipple.

"Oooh, mmm..." came the response in stereo from both women.

Then, stepping away from the two still dazed women, she stood them straight and turned them to the audience. Like a magician she waved her hand before them in a grand gesture and bowed as the women applauded.

"And now, ladies," she paused as Liz emptied a large box of sex toys in front of them, "feel free to enjoy each other's company. Soon, there will no longer be a need to return to those men you keep. Let the orgy begin!"

All the women roared into action as if coming out of a dream. Some turned to one another and began to kiss and run their hands over each other, while some moved to the pile of sexual toys, selecting the one that suited their mood, while others simply grabbed the nearest tit or pussy and began to pleasure its owner.

Penny and Cindy seemed to come out of their daze long enough to admire the other's new body, but before they could embrace, they were interrupted by Liz who was wearing a large strap-on dildo. She pulled Penny away. Before Cindy could protest, Brenda took Cindy by the hand, and falling to the floor, pulled Cindy on top of her. Their eyes met for a moment. There was an understanding that passed between them and Cindy's mouth was lowered to Brenda's waiting bald pussy.

Soon the house was full of the sounds of women being pleasured and finding pleasure. Esmeralda had two neighbors worshiping her body, one working her way up from her feet while the other lapped at her mighty breasts. She was a pretty housewife, blonde, with nice breasts, Esmeralda noticed as she let her hands roam the woman's body. She stopped with a start when she reached her swollen belly. The woman looked up at her.

"My dear, are you pregnant?" she asked.

"Yes, mistress," she replied, realizing that this may be a problem, yet hoping that she'd let it pass.

"Do you know the sex of your unborn child?"

Her maternal instincts kicked in and despite her loyalty she knew how she'd respond, which was a mistake. "Yes mistress, it's a girl."

"Really, how lucky for you. Here, nurse on my breasts like you will soon be nursing your daughter. But before you do, tell me how you managed to get yourself pregnant, when your instructions were to have no intimacy with men?"

She looked at her mistress, worrying that she'd be punished and began to plead. "My husband is a big man, and he insisted that we...we have relations. I tried to resist but he is most insistent. He no longer hits me now that I am with child. Please don't be angry with me, mistress." She was in tears now. She'd thrown her husband under the bus, not that he didn't deserve it. He did abuse her and its still rape even when you are married.

"There, there. You mustn't cry. Everything will be alright," Esmeralda said as she lifted her enormous tit to the young woman. "Here, suck on my tit and all will be well."

The young woman took the big nipple into her mouth and began to suck. Within a few moments warm milk began to flow and she drank it down in great gulps.

"Mmmm, that's a good girl. Everything will be just fine now. Your male child will become a girl now and she will grow up to be a butch dyke. She will have many submissive lesbian sluts at her disposal. Drink, I will make everything alright. I have something special in mind for a husband who rapes his wife."

Brenda didn't think she'd felt anything so good before in her life. Sure, she'd messed around in college with a few of her girlfriends, but it was nothing like this. This slut Cindy knew her way around a pussy; she had brought Brenda off twice already and was close to a third time. "She needs a good fucking for her trouble," Brenda thought, before continuing, "As soon as I recover from my next climax, I'm going to don the strap-on I have, and fuck her silly."

Cindy couldn't believe all the pussy in the house. She was so lucky. She really loved sucking pussy, almost as much as having her pussy sucked. This dyke was awesome; she loved her hard body and big tits, and she couldn't wait to sample them. Then she began to feel something large and hard in her pussy. But there was nothing there. The feeling was getting stronger, and stronger. She was beginning to pant as she tried to bring her lover off again, but it was too much. She raised her mouth from the snatch in front of her and howled as she trembled and came, not understanding how, but being unable to resist.

Several feet away Penny was bent over a chair, her lovely massive tits swaying from side to side as Liz pounded her from behind with the huge strap-on dildo as she held her ass in place. She too was screaming as she came over and over again. She'd never come like this before and she loved every minute of it.

All over the house were scenes like this. Neighbors, who in some cases didn't speak to one another, were now curled into classic sixty nines and drinking each other's juices. A blonde woman and a Middle Eastern looking woman were working a double sided dildo in and out of each other while two other women stood over them and let them eat their pussies while they kissed and fondled each other.

~~~

John rang the doorbell out of courtesy; he was used to entering unannounced, but since Candace had Linda staying with her and he didn't know what back-story she'd created, he'd error on the side of caution.

"John!" Candace said as she opened the door. "I didn't expect to see you again so soon," she said as Linda walked by the foyer naked, carrying a basket full of clean clothes.

"Apparently, not," he laughed, causing Candace to turn around in time to see the naked maid bounding up the stairs.

She blushed, "Oh, that. I was just having a little bit of fun." She was worried that he might be annoyed with her.

"It's time," he said, and a serious look came over his face. She understood. This maid thing was just temporary.

"What are you going to do to her?"

"That depends...," he said as he walked into the den. He smelled the food she'd prepared and continued into the kitchen, lifting the lids on a few of the pots, taking in the marvelous aroma. "...on what she tells me."

Linda saw the two talking and jiggled into the room, eagerly greeting John. "Hello John. Good to see you. Are you hungry? We have plenty. Don't we mistress?"

John looked at Candace and she drew back a little bit but didn't react.

"No, Linda. Thank you, but not now."

John wasn't sure how he was going to do this, but he needed to get some answers. Then he was going to claim his right and fuck this former mistress. He would decide what to do with her after he'd learned all that he could.

"Have a seat, Linda," he said. She turned her apron around so that her pussy was now exposed and her apron covered her rear hole, and sat on the couch.

"Linda," he said, looking deep into her eyes. "You are not a maid; you are not a hostess at a restaurant. You are the former Mistress of the Ring of Vengeance. All your memories are now restored."

The innocent cheery maid was replaced by a brooding defeated adversary. Candace was amazed by the transformation as she watched from behind John.

"I named you Linda del Rio in my haste. What is your real name?"

"Well, you got half of it right. It is Linda Espinosa," she spat. "What do you want?"

"I want to know what you know. I can take it from you, but that might damage your mind."

"What do I care? You've already doomed me, just kill me and get it over with."

"There are far worse things than death, I assure you. You could become an old bag lady with a decaying body and a partial memory of what you once were, unable to change your situation."

Linda remembered Dinah hanging on the wall of her home and she saw the images John had projected into her mind. She shuddered with new fear.

"Okay! I understand. Please take the images away. I will tell you all you want to know."

Linda told John in great detail how she and Esmeralda were sisters in the sisterhood against men. Their mission was to create a true sisterhood and overthrow male rule. The Master of the Ring of Power was the only one standing in their path. She went on to explain the orgies at Dinah's house and how taking April was probably the biggest blunder in all of history. It wasn't known that she was John's; it was merely an unlucky coincidence.

After nearly an hour of talking Linda was done and John was satisfied, at least in that moment. John stood, and said, "That only leaves one thing." He'd decided what he would do with her. She remained seated and lowered her head.

"Linda, I am not going to kill you, or turn you into a bag lady." Linda looked up and brightened slightly, waiting for the other shoe to drop. "I am going to fuck you silly."

Linda smiled and said, "You know I am a lesbian, right? So, you are going to rape me?"

"Well, I guess it could be called rape in a manner of speaking. In a 'to the victor go the spoils', sort of way," John said. "But the part about being a lesbian, how sure are you that you're a lesbian?"

Linda looked up at him curiously. "I am a lesbian," she thought, "I've always been a lesbian, haven't I?"

She looked at John and tried to imagine what he looked like naked. She wondered about the size of his cock, its length and girth, what it would feel like in her pussy and how much she missed the presence of a man.

She was panting now. Her pussy was wet and ready for cock, John's cock, the Master of the Ring of Power. She was in heat.

John's clothes magically disappeared and he stood before her, his erect ten inch cock pointing to the ceiling, throbbing.

"It's beautiful," Linda said. "Please, will you fuck me? I need you to fuck me. Tell me you will fuck me with that mighty cock. I'll do anything you want. Please."

John smiled and thought to himself, "not exactly rape."

"Okay, Linda I will fuck you, but I have to tell you that the longer I fuck you the dumber you will become. If you come, then you will become a dumb bimbo slut that loves to fuck and will do whatever she's told. You will not remember anything but the bag lady image if you get out of line and disobey the rules I give you afterwards. Do you agree to these terms?"

Linda didn't consciously hear anything after John said that he would fuck her. She spread her legs slightly and her pussy seemed to open on its own, like a flower greeting the morning sunshine.

John extended his hand and Linda stood and bent over the couch, giving John her luscious ass. Without any fanfare, John pushed his huge cock into the former Mistress and began to fuck her with long hard slow strokes. With each stroke, Linda became a little dumber. Little by little the worries that she had lifted and she was literally being fucked silly. She grunted and groaned, she cooed and moaned. She was getting very close to coming and was making all kinds of silly sounds as John continued to fuck the helpless woman. When she came she screamed loudly for several minutes making Candace almost wishing she were in her place. Then John let loose a massive amount of cum into her.

When he was done, John pulled out his cock. It was covered in cum, and two inches longer and thicker than it had been when he'd put it in. Linda was giggling to herself as she hugged her tits with a goofy look on her once intelligent face.

Candace was immediately on her knees and waited for John to acknowledge her before taking his cock in her hands and cleaning him off. She was drawn to her Master as all his women are, having witnessed his powerful cock. She longed to have it inside her, but she had to wait. He wasn't through with Linda yet.

"Linda," John called. He sighed and called again, finally getting her attention.

"What's your name?"

She frowned and thought about it for a minute and said, "Cumbucket," then giggled so hard her tits jiggled tantalizingly.

"Your name is Linda. You will answer to it when called." His stern tone captured her attention.

"Candace is going to help you take care of yourself. She has experience with women like you. You are to do what she tells you to do, otherwise..." An image of the bag lady appeared in her silly mind causing her to stiffen and understand.

John inserted his ring finger into her sopping pussy and affixed a sapphire. It would help Candace and he keep track of the new bimbo should she stray, much like they had been able to kept track of Rachel Woods, Candace's ex-supervisor at the hospital who had made her life rather difficult and whom John had turned into a bimbo before making her one of his agents.

1...345678