A Gift From His Father Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he removed his finger, he slipped it into Linda's mouth. Her lips immediately locked around it and she sucked it clean. When she looked up, John was dressed and ready to leave.

"Candace, it looks like you have your work cut out for you. Your quota just doubled."

Candace looked at the newly made bimbo, John's cum leaking out of her pussy and then back at where John had been standing, but he was gone. Not knowing what else to do, Candace knocked Linda on her back and began licking John's delicious cum from Linda's pussy, savoring the butterscotch flavor.

~~~

As the orgy began to wind down, Esmeralda walked among her women, her sisters, admiring their satiated smiles and lingering kisses. It was almost time to return them to their homes. In the time between their next gatherings they would have the support of their lovers. They would soon be instructed to meet in small groups of threes or fours whenever possible, to engage in the lesbian sex they'd come to perfect in Dinah's mansion. These bonds would be stronger than their family bonds. The sisterhood would come first, their loyalty to her foremost in their minds and hearts.

With those thoughts in her mind she couldn't help but think about her sister and lover Linda. Her heart grew heavy as she didn't really know what had happened to Linda, or how she had met her demise.

Sensing her mistress' and partner's melancholy, Liz extricated herself from the tiny Asian woman and pale brunette whom were attending to her, one on her enlarged breasts, the other licking clean the recently used phallus she still wore.

"What is troubling you?" Liz asked as her large breasts retreated back into her chest leaving just the long nipples protruding.

"I was just remembering a past lover, Linda. She was taken from me, and..." Esmeralda paused, realizing a truth that had previously been hidden. She studied Liz carefully for a few minutes. "So, he didn't kill her." She looked more deeply into Liz's eyes, looking for and then finding the answer. "He has hidden her, but you have revealed her to me. Thank you Liz, sweetheart, you've been a great comfort to me. The time is nearing for our sisters to return to their drab lives. Gather the new ones and let us meet at the door to send them off."

Liz found Penny still engaged in last minute play between the legs of a skinny Mexican-American woman who was coming, singing out in Spanish the joys of her pleasures. Liz waited a moment, and then motioned for Penny to follow her. Standing swiftly, Penny was still not used to her new stature and additional curves. She jiggled lewdly and hurried behind Liz.

Brenda had a tall African American woman with close-cropped hair pinned to the couch. She used her strap-on, like she was born with it, to bring the woman off again. She roughly twisted one of the woman's nipples and pulled out of her rapidly, the dildo swaying back and forth like a real cock. Brenda saw Liz waiting, so she pulled the cock off and tossed it to the woman who caught it, and began to suck on it, licking up her own juices. Brenda flexed her muscles, stiff from all the recent activity, and stomped after Liz, and Penny, who was having trouble walking. She seemed near another phantom climax.

When they found Cindy she was underneath a very large blonde woman, eating her pussy as if it were her last meal. The large blonde's face was twisted as the beginnings of her climax began to manifest. Cindy had her hands in the pussies of two other women, a small bronzed blonde and a gothic looking brunette. They were lying there, letting Cindy slowly warm up their pussies as if they were next to ride on Cindy's tongue.

"Sorry ladies, but she is needed elsewhere," Liz said. The big blonde climbed off Cindy, who gasped in a huge breath, now that she was able to breathe normally. Cindy found her footing, wiggling as she stood. Like Penny, she wasn't yet accustomed to her new dimensions, but was obviously enjoying them. The four women joined Esmeralda in the foyer just as the house became silent, all the other women going back into their trances. They stood and proceeded to the front door where Esmeralda was waiting.

"I am sorry my sisters but our time has come to an end," Esmeralda announced. "I have new instructions for you. As before, you are not to have sex with your men, but you are to choose one or two of your sisters to have sex with as often as you can. I will let you choose. You may have sex together as two or three. You will tell your men privately that you are gay and no longer interested in them, or any other males. If they catch you with your lovers, that's fine. They are to leave you alone. If they interfere, you will all teach them a physical lesson about violating your privacy. Publically, you will deny your new status and blame your man's frustration with his inability make you come," she told the women, who merely blinked and accepted the new directives.

"It is time to leave," Esmeralda commanded. The women came forward, one by one, to kiss Esmeralda's ring. Liz, Penny, Brenda and Cindy stood side by side, two on each side of the door, to kiss, hug, and caress their sister's genitals as they left. The sisters left as naked as they had arrived, but now reeking of sex, their hair messed up, and faces with smeared makeup. As the long line of women exited the house, after walking several yards they began to break off into groups of twos and threes as they had been told. Their small groups stayed together until they reached one's home, then they kissed deeply and returned inside their homes.

Donna Brown watched from her secluded bedroom window, worried that Brenda Stark wasn't among the women she'd seen.

~~~

George Wilson was a new man. At sixty-eight years old he had the stamina of a twenty-one-year-old. Although he was an outlier, having kept his body in outstanding shape, he still had to contend with the normal aches and pains a man of his age had to expect. Despite his physical condition, injuries still took longer to heal, until now.

Undergoing John's treatment for new agents had reset his clock; all the old body aches and pains were gone. On any normally-built person, John's tweaking resulted in a well-built individual. Because of George's existing conditioning however, John's enhancing treatment transformed his physique into one just shy of a bodybuilder's. He was lean, muscular, and with just a hint of grey at his temples, gave off a fatherly figure charm that women loved.

He was speechless when he examined his equipment. His previously average-sized cock was now a monster at ten inches and as thick as his wrist. He was now able to come at will and last indefinitely. With his experience he quickly became a favorite among the women in his class and was even able to show his instructors a trick or two.

The Alpha Class, as they became known, had an incredible orgy after their enhancements. Imagine if you can, all the women enhanced to give and enjoy sex to the utmost and the men, also enhanced, able to control their ejaculations and with the stamina of eighteen-year-old horny boys. It was pretty intense for several hours until they burned themselves out. When they were done, they'd collected enough sexual energy to transfer. They were taught how to do so by their trainers. Most found it a relief to do; the feeling was interesting to say the least. Finally, assignments were handed out and quotas assigned. The USS Nimitz had just arrived at the Alameda Naval Base. This was their last test before being released. They were allowed to sleep in but needed to be out working by the following evening.

~~~

With the neighborhood women returned to their homes, Esmeralda gathered her disciples together to plan her rescue of her sister Linda Espinosa.

She easily learned where the Martins lived; they wouldn't be expecting the attack. Who knows, I might capture one or two more converts, Esmeralda thought. She looked at the women. Although Penny and Cindy were now lesbian sluts, they would prove useful in an assault, if for nothing more than a distraction. Liz and Brenda would fight fiercely if necessary. Looking at the two still naked muscular women, Brenda looked like a champion female bodybuilder, tanned blonde with ample breasts hanging off her chest just asking to be fondled. Liz looked more like a man since she was both bigger, and as she wasn't aroused, her tits were sucked back into her muscular chest. She looked like a male champion, minus the male equipment.

But Esmeralda's thoughts returned to Brenda, she needed to learn more about this party crasher. Who was she before and why is she here?

She dismissed Liz, Penny, and Cindy who were idly playing with each other, to focus on her latest doll.

"Come here Brenda," she beckoned. "Did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

"Oh yes," the newly converted butch lesbian said as she looked deeply into her mistress's eyes, hoping for some one on one time together.

"That's good; I am pleased to hear that," Esmeralda told the young woman as she picked up Brenda's hand and began to caress it. "You are completely loyal to me now aren't you?"

"Yes, of course, mistress. How could I be anything less? Thank for this marvelous gift, this body I could never have imagined having. And tonight was wonderful, I never knew loving a woman could be so," she paused looking for just the right word, "...so fulfilling."

"That is wonderful news. I am so happy to hear you say that, my dear." Esmeralda pulled the young woman closer, now caressing her entire arm. Brenda's pussy was beginning to moisten. "Tell me about who you were before we met and why you crashed my little party. Don't be afraid, you aren't in any trouble; I just need to understand any loose ends we need to tie up. And tell me everything I need to know, the truth is so important to me."

"Well, I am a reporter for the San Jose Mercury Newspaper, and I was working on a lead that naked women were roaming the streets of this quiet neighborhood." Brenda went on to tell her about Donna Brown, and that her editor thought the woman was nuts but allowed her to put no more than a day into the research, and no more, unless she turned up something significant.

"Of course," Benda said, "I will tell my editor it was a waste of my time, but what can I do about Mrs. Donna Brown?"

"Don't worry about her. I will take care of Donna Brown," Esmeralda said. She pulled Brenda closer to her and kissed the woman, softly at first and then with more passion.

Brenda moaned into the kiss. She was so excited; her pussy was dripping and she was panting when the kiss ended.

"Let's retire to the master bedroom, I think you deserve a little more of my personal attention," Esmeralda told the woman, and pulled her to her feet. She admired her handiwork; Brenda's body was flawless. On the way to the bedroom, they passed Liz and the other two women. They were knotted together, legs, arms, and heads twisted, sucking on pussies and tits. It was hard to see what belonged to whom.

"Enjoy yourselves girls, but don't stay up too late. We have important business to attend to tomorrow morning."

It was a curious thing for Liz; sex with Penny and Cindy was weird. What she did to one the other seemed to feel and vice versa. She wore out the two very quickly; she had wanted to add her favorite strap-on dildo, but the other two were already exhausted. Instead, she found a blanket and the three cuddled up with each other, falling into a deep and restful sleep.

In the master bedroom Esmeralda and Brenda had arranged themselves into a classic sixty-nine. For the next several minutes they ate each other's pussies until each screamed and climaxed. They got off three times before they too drifted off to sleep.

~~~

When Candace and Linda returned home the sun was rising and normal people were heading to work, some dropping their kids off to school on the way. Linda was walking funny, having taken on several of the hot college guys at once. She was surprised to learn how much she loved double penetration.

Candace too had had several lovers at a time, but although no stranger to anal sex, avoided DP unless she was really horny.

"Linda, you are filthy, you need to take a shower and then get some sleep. Shower first, then sleep, do you understand?" Because of her experience with Rachel she knew that the bimbo mind couldn't hold two thoughts very well. "Never mind," she said as she looked at the puzzled look on the dumb woman's face. "Come with me, we'll just shower together. But no funny business, I am too tired and need to get some rest."

"Okey dokey," Linda said, already removing her clothes and dropping them to the floor as she walked to the master bathroom.

Candace pulled her dress over her head, leaving her completely naked. A long time ago she had given up on wearing panties and a bra if she was working. It was mostly because she usually ended up losing them as a trophy, and after a while replacing them became a little annoying.

Candace entered the shower as Linda had fully lathered up. Candace made sure she washed her two holes well, and had her douche too, before she cleaned herself off. Just as she was finishing up, Linda discovered her pussy again and was rubbing one out, when she caught Candace's attention. "This bimbo is insatiable," she thought. Her actions got Candace worked up. "Okay," she thought to herself. "Come here Linda, my pussy needs a little attention." Candace sat back on the shower seat as Linda came over and found her pussy waiting. She was very good at eating pussy and Candace didn't last very long. She soon flooded Linda's mouth with her juices, the bimbo eagerly drinking the tasty liquid.

Finally sated, both women crawled into bed exhausted and quickly went to sleep.

~~~

Esmeralda was up early considering how late everyone had stayed up. It was just a little after 10am when she roused her soldiers. She planned to simply ring the doorbell and overpower whoever answered the door, then find her sister.

She had easily picked the address from Liz's unconscious mind and promptly the five women were pulling up in front of the Martin home in Dinah's Mercedes.

Liz rang the doorbell. Both Linda and Candace were still in bed asleep. Liz rang the bell again. Candace pulled her pillow over her head but the ringing persisted.

Esmeralda told Liz that they were home and still in bed, asleep. Liz continued to ring the bell. Finally, Candace dispatched Linda to answer the door and get rid of whoever it was.

After Linda left, Candace bolted upright. She realized too late that the bimbo would likely answer the door nude and let whoever it was into her home. She got up quickly and searched for her robe. After several precious seconds she found it and ran down the stairs to find the five women standing in her foyer.

Esmeralda addressed Candace as she descended the stairs, before she could ask who they were and what they wanted.

"So good of you to join us," she said. "Did you have a late night? What sort of hostess are you?"

Candace was really annoyed and grouchy since she hadn't gotten enough sleep and was yet to have her morning coffee. She attempted to use her mind control power on the redhead Amazon.

"You need to leave, now."

Esmeralda laughed. "You're going to have to do better than that, my dear." She turned to Liz. She didn't need to say anything. Liz sprang forward and easily pinned Candace's arms behind her to the point of making her scream at the sharp pain. She had been caught off guard. The woman looked like a giant version of Elizabeth, but she knew that couldn't be right.

Linda jumped up and down clapping her hands, still very much naked, her breasts bouncing wildly about, "Goody. Playtime!"

Esmeralda looked at her sister closely for the first time since their arrival. The dumb look on her face told her that she'd been altered. Then she saw the sapphire attached to her vulva. She swore silently and reached out her hand towards Candace as if she was going to grip her throat, but didn't move. Candace was ripped from Liz's grip and suspended in mid-air a few feet off the floor in front of her.

"I know that you didn't do this," she looked towards the bimbo that once was the Mistress of the Ring of Vengeance, "but I am holding you responsible."

~~~

John could feel the surge of strength flowing from the ring into his body. Although he had only added twenty new agents and their contributions were still small, his strength was increasing exponentially. He was now stronger than at any time before and he still had the day's transfers to come in.

Then he felt terrible fear coming from Candace and he knew it was time to spring his trap.

~~~

It was effortless for Esmeralda to strip Candace of her robe. She held the helpless agent naked in front of her and saw the diamond sparkling from her pussy. "Of course, you are one of his. Well no matter, I have corrupted one; I can take care of you too." She nodded to Liz.

Candace realized that the big woman was indeed her friend and lover, Elizabeth. The new Liz frightened her.

"Oh you should be frightened. I am not going to be as generous with you," Esmeralda spat, but before she could take any action, there was a loud noise that sounded like thunder and a bright flash. Everyone stopped to look at the tempest. When it dissipated, John was standing in its place. He made a gesture towards Esmeralda, which had the effect of cancelling her hold on Candace. She fell the few feet to the floor, where she rolled and jumped forward, pulling Linda with her and trying to evacuate the room. But before she could, she was stopped by Brenda who quickly cut off her path to the back of the house.

Esmeralda quickly recovered and sent Penny and Cindy at John. The bookend sluts rushed John. He recognized them just before he was going to stun them, and instead hit them both with strong orgasms, and then instructed them to pleasure each other. They screamed loudly in unison, then began moaning and panting in the grips of their powerful shared climax.

That caught Liz's attention and she moved to defend her mistress. She ran hard towards John, ready to hit him with a tackle. John sensed her intentions and realized it was his agent. He simply dematerialized and Liz tackled thin air, landing on the floor and knocking a lamp over in the process. When he rematerialized he was behind Esmeralda and threw a mental net over her. She screamed and frantically extended her hands to protect herself, bolts of electricity shot from her finger tips in a futile effort to release her from the quickly closing bobble that enclosed her and neutralized her power. Soon it was around her like an aurora less than a half inch surrounding her before it penetrated her body.

Brenda, witnessing what was happening, left Candace and Linda to aid her mistress. Liz too was on her feet again and trying to figure out what to do.

John looked at them coming from opposite sides and whispered, "Sleep." Both Amazons collapsed to the floor.

John lifted Esmeralda off her feet much as she'd held Candace earlier. He looked her over and said, "So you are the Mistress of Ring of Truth." Esmeralda struggled as she gripped the invisible hand that was attached to her throat. "Oh, you may speak if you are able."

She remained silent, kicking her legs back and forth trying to get free. Linda rushed forward looking up at her one time sister and lover and said, "Strip her naked and then we can all play."

John thought it a good idea, stripping her of her clothing. In a flash she was naked, helpless, and afraid.

John looked at the ring on her finger; it had to be the Ring of Truth. John tightened his grip cutting off her air and Esmeralda collapsed.

John sliced off her ring finger, levitated it to himself and removed the Ring of Truth, putting it in his pocket. He then reattached her finger and flung the former Mistress to the couch where she remained unconscious.

1...345678