A Gift From His Father Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John pulled his cock from Esmeralda's mouth and patted her on her head. "Yes, you'll make a good bimbo slut." Esmeralda was pleased to hear that and clapped her hands saying, "Goody, thank you master." She stood when John pulled her up by her hand, leaving Linda licking air.

He turned her around, looking at her intently. She was a tall, living, redhead Barbie doll, which would have been fine under normal circumstances, but she needed to look more the part of a bimbo. She was over six feet tall, that was too tall. John reduced her height to 5'4", in an instant, her red hair lightened to a bright blonde and its length reduced to shoulder length. Her narrow hips grew almost to the size of her bust, her waist narrowed and her tits increased two cup sizes, until she was a double F.

Esmeralda giggled as John hyped up the sensitivity in her pussy, ass and nipples. It wouldn't take much for her to get off now.

"You love to wear clothes that show off your body, because you are a boy toy, and a bimbo slut," John told her, and it was true. Esmeralda felt a sting on her large ass and turned to see she had a tattoo. On her left ass cheek it was confirmed, "Bimbo Slut" in red bold letters.

Turning her around to inspect his work, John was pleased. He inserted his ring finger into her pussy and she squealed as he affixed a sapphire to her labia. "I think that as a name Esmeralda no longer fits," John said. "I think we shall call you Essy, from now on. What do you think?"

Essy clapped her hands and jumped up and down. "Me like."

"Essy, I have another surprise for you." John looked towards the foyer and Chance strolled into the room, shirt off and muscles rippling. "You remember Chance, don't you?"

Essy frowned. "Yeppers. I fucked him up when I was smart."

"That's right," Chance said. "And now I am going to fuck you up, with a little help from my friend." Dennis strolled into the room on cue. Essy's eyes went wide as she realized that she was going to get two cocks at once. She began clapping and jumping, her tits bouncing in every direction at once. As soon as Chance was close enough, Essy fell to her knees and fished out his enormous cock, then began to lick it like a lollipop before forcing it into her mouth and down her throat. Everyone was amazed that she was able to open her mouth wide enough and swallow the massive tool.

Dennis found Linda and she too fell to her knees following Essy's example. Both men realized that it would be a long day of fucking and were ready for any and everything.

Candace approached John and slipped into his arms. She seemed to mold herself into his body. "Have I sufficiently thanked you for saving me?" she asked, and kissed him deeply for several moments. When she broke the kiss she was breathless. John asked her to wait a bit longer; he needed to meet with Penny. He found her in the kitchen eating a sandwich.

"I hope this is okay, I was really hungry and needed to think," Penny told John as he approached.

"Sure it's fine. Are you okay?"

"Well John, let's see. I was abducted again and pulled back into your world. My body and mind was altered without my consent. I was turned into a lesbian slut and then finally released. What's worse is that I enjoyed it, all of it. Not being able to control myself, being transformed into this body of playboy playmate of the month. And having the best sex of my life, well it's just a lot to take in."

"I can make it all go away; make it like it never happened," John said.

"I know, just like before. But I keep getting dragged into this life. I am the one who was with Elizabeth when she was resurrected from certain death by pure coincidence when she encountered you at the bank and you unknowingly rejuvenated her. I followed her around like a little puppy then. After Esmeralda changed her into the dyke Liz, she came after me again. I don't know why or how she was able to find me, but she did."

John listened patiently.

"This isn't the life I wanted for myself. You endowed me with a few special gifts after you released me, I know that now. I was able to complete my undergrad work and now I am about to graduate with my PhD. I dreamed about meeting a nice man, teaching and working to help others, and finally marrying and raising a family. But now all that doesn't seem to matter as much, it all seems so small."

She took a breath. "I don't know what I want anymore. The sex, oh the sex, I've never had better and that was with women. I can only imagine what it will be like with men now, or perhaps both men and women together." Penny trembled as she thought of the possibilities.

John finally spoke. "Penny, it looks like you have a choice to make. I can guarantee that you will have the best sex ever and can continue to work in the field you've been training in, but there are a few don'ts. Although you can still associate with your family, you'll need to keep this life secret from them. You will live a long life and be free from sickness and diseases. You cannot marry or have children. I will be your master and you my agent. You'll have to have a lot of sex with a lot of different people to maintain your quota. Or I can make all this go away and you can return home unaware any of this ever happened."

"Until the next time I am pulled back into your world," Penny said. "I think I want this life, John, or it wants me, so, yes."

"Excellent!" John said, and gave her the "package", healing her body of any diseases present and future, the limited mind control ability, and enhancing her erogenous zones. He pulled her to her feet and inserting his ring finger into her pussy, implanted her diamond. When he removed his hand he noticed that her diamond was different than the others. It wasn't larger or brighter, but it was different somehow. He wondered if anyone else would notice it.

"Oh!" Penny said and a smile crossed her lips. That feels nice. "What was that?"

"Just giving you your diamond," John said.

"Really, it felt like something more," Penny said. "It felt really good. Perhaps it was just everything kicking in. I liked it."

John was a little surprised; none of his agents had ever reacted that way before. He'd ask Rocky about it later. Right now he was going to fuck Penny. "Are you ready? It's time to..."

"...to fuck? Oh yes, John Smith, my master, my lover, please put that monster in my pussy and make me scream your name." Penny bent over the table and spread her legs and John entered the black woman he'd long avoided.

"Oh my," she yelled as John slowly slid inside her velvet pussy. He wasn't as patient as he'd wanted to be. He bottomed out and she grunted. He repeated the action and they got into a rhythm. John was fucking her with long steady strokes which caused her large dangling breasts to bounce back and forth rapidly. Both were enjoying it greatly, Penny having a series of medium-sized climaxes. As she came down from a big one she let John know she wanted to change positions. She had John lay on his back, then mounted him and rode him until she screamed at the top of her lungs. It was enough to send John over the edge and he came, flooding her pussy with a huge load of cum.

Elizabeth heard the noise coming from the kitchen and saw Penny collapsed on top of John. She looked thoroughly fucked. John cuddled her for a moment, and then rolled her onto her back. He pulled out and Elizabeth saw the come leaking from her pussy, and the bright diamond stud. She squealed and raced to the woman, crawling between her legs. She lapped up the dripping cum, savoring its butterscotch taste and licking around the newly installed diamond stud. Penny shrieked as he came again, providing Elizabeth with more fluid to consume. When both women were sated, they hugged and kissed and talked about the joys of Penny's new life.

John walked back through the house, just as Mark arrived. Mark had a big smile on his face as he saw all the naked people enjoying sex. He wasted no time stripping, and then saw what looked like Cindy on her knees sucking Dennis' cock. She looked a little different, but he couldn't quite put his finger on how. Nevertheless, he walked up behind her, got on his knees, and began to caress her body. Recognizing his touch she left Dennis, who quickly found another playmate, and hugged Mark tightly.

"I've missed you," she said. "I've had quite a day."

He looked at her again more intensely. She seemed different, but he still wasn't certain what had changed. Before he could reply, she reached for his hard cock and massaged it a bit, then pulled him into her waiting pussy as she reclined on her back. She stretched her long legs open and Mark saw a pair of magnificent tits. He reached out to feel them as he sank his cock deep into her, eliciting a satisfied moan from them both. She felt warm and tight and Mark wasted little time before sawing his cock in and out of her.

John smiled as he watched the impromptu orgy begin to kick into high gear. Elizabeth and Brenda approached him and he wrapped an arm around each, taking turns kissing them both. They tasted sweet; you'd never know where their mouth's had been only minutes before, one of the many perks of being the master.

"Brenda and I have been talking," Elizabeth said. "She seems more than a little interested in what we do and wanted to know if there were any openings, aside from the ones on display here," she joked.

"Well, I do have a few openings remaining for the right people. Did Elizabeth explain the job?"

"Not really, she said that you'd explain it. She did say there was a lot of sex involved."

"You could say that," John chuckled and went on to explain the job and perks while Brenda listened. John watched her eyes growing larger with awe as she couldn't believe her ears. When he finished, he simply let his last words hang in the air, waiting for Brenda's reaction.

"Seriously," Brenda replied, "that's it?"

John smiled and nodded.

"Where do I sign up?" Brenda asked. "I'd be a fool to pass on this."

John smiled and inserted his ring finger into her pussy. He pierced her labia, installing her diamond stud. When he removed his hand, Brenda felt a rush of excitement and euphoria. He gave her the "package". Shuddering, she grew more excited.

John told her that she could probably continue to work for the paper as long as she wanted. With her limited mind control power, she could make anyone who questioned her new dimensions forget her old figure, or accept any answer she gave.

"And now Brenda, as part of your initiation into our community I am going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"I was hoping you'd say that," Brenda said as she turned to bend over the nearest chair and offered John her ass.

John was once again rock hard and he fondled her tight ass for several moments before plunging his cock balls deep into his newest agent. It wasn't long before they had gotten into a comfortable rhythm and Brenda was making cute little moaning sounds that continued to increase in volume as they fucked.

John felt new strength flowing though his body as more of his new agents continued to transmit their deposits to the ring and the sex from the orgy was collected and delivered. Brenda would have Elizabeth teaching her how to do that, too. That meant he'd get double benefits from fucking her.

April let herself in and shed her clothes. Her mother's house was filled with screams of sexual passion and naked bodies were everywhere. She saw her mother with her legs on the shoulders of her longtime classmate and friend Mark as he slowly pounded her pussy. There were several women who'd formed a daisy chain, each one with their head between the legs of another. Then she saw John fucking a muscular woman who was bent over a chair and felt compelled to join them. She began to massage the woman's hanging tits and caressed her body. John saw April, smiling as he greeted her, "Hey you!"

April replied, "Hey you yourself." Brenda, seeing April's unoccupied cunt, pushed her back and began to eat this new pussy. April began to tremble as Brenda quickly found her g-spot. April began to think, "Welcome to my new life."

"Excuse the interruption, Sir." John heard the voice of his mentor from within the Ring of Power; of course it was Rocky, the former Master of the Ring, John D Rockefeller, who had replaced his father as his mentor and guide. John continued to fuck Brenda as he and Rocky mentally conversed.

"Hey Rocky, I've been meaning to talk with you. I've been a little busy as you know." John continued to stroke Brenda who was now crying out as she came, but John was far from through with her. "That was a brilliant plan, using Elizabeth as bait for Esmeralda to find. A bit risky and I probably now owe her a new wardrobe, since I think she likes her new size."

"That would be only fair," Rocky replied.

John flipped Brenda onto her back and resumed fucking her with powerful strokes as she came again.

"What is it you need?" John asked the former master and current prisoner of the ring.

"Sir, I will be leaving you now. I've been selected for ascension."

"What?" John asked, not quite understanding what Rocky was talking about. April squatted over Brenda, giving her access to her pussy again, while she and John kissed as he continued to fuck Brenda.

"It seems my imprisonment is over, Sir. I am allowed to ascend to the next level, of which I am not certain, but I have served my time here and apparently helping you has helped me, so long, John Smith. You are a good master and caretaker of the Ring of Power. Continue to believe in yourself. Balance your actions with good deeds and you will become one of the greatest masters the ring has ever had," Rocky said as his voice began to fade.

"Wait, Rocky, who will replace you? Who will I have to bounce ideas off? Who will advise me?"

Rocky didn't answer, he was gone. He had indeed ascended. It was as if John could see him making the transition.

Brenda collapsed. She had been fucked unconscious. When John pulled out, April took his cock into her mouth and began to clean him. She fondled his balls and he rewarded her with a large load of cum. She drank it down, enjoying the butterscotch flavor. John pulled free and mounted his fiancée, pulling her close and pounding her pussy with the same passion as he'd done with Brenda.

John realized that he was going to miss Rocky. He couldn't imagine anyone who would be as good.

"Looks like you're stuck with me, Johnny."

"What? Dad, you're back?"

"Seems I've been given a second chance, this time I won't play any games with you. Rocky was a good man. He thinks you are the finest master of the ring ever and I will not let you or him down. Perhaps one day, I too will be worthy to ascend. And to prove to you my good intentions, I am going to tell you about two loose ends you need to attend to once you are done celebrating with this little orgy."

~~~

He rang the doorbell and waited. After a few moments a small blonde woman four months pregnant answered the door. "Yes, can I help you?"

"Hello, I am John Smith, I am here to see your husband," the young man in the suit and tie said very politely. He quickly put the woman at ease. "Sure, I'll go get him. Won't you come in?"

John thanked the woman and was lead to the living room of the middle-class home where he waited. A few moments later a very large man dressed in a long-sleeved shirt and tie and grey slacks entered the room. "What's this about?" he demanded.

"It's about you abusing your wife," John said. The man was ready to protest but John cut him off with a look. "Here's what going to happen. Do you feel that?" The man nodded. "That is your cock shrinking. It will be the size of a preadolescent boy and remain so until you learn to respect your wife. If you ever hit her again, it will never get hard again. The only way for it to return to its original size and for you to have sex again with your wife is if you begin right away trying to make it up to her." John turned to leave and paused. "I will be back to check in a week or two. If I am not satisfied with your progress, you will get the overwhelming urge to have a cock up your ass. In addition, you will not be satisfied until you get one every other day. Go ahead and check your cock and see if I am telling the truth. I'll see you in a week."

The man blinked and checked inside his pants. When he saw that John was right, he was on the verge of panic and wanted to cry. He realized that he had little time to act, ran back to his wife and apologized for his behavior. He spent the rest of the morning begging her to forgive him.

A few minutes later, across the street John rang the doorbell of the house belonging to Donna Brown. After a long wait, the door slowly opened and the old woman stood at the door, most of her weight on her cane. She asked what he wanted, and surprised herself by asking him in.

John told her that she was having a dream. There had been no naked women walking the streets, she never met Brenda Stark, and there had been no lesbian orgies at the house on the corner.

She was feeling much stronger though, and wouldn't need her cane tomorrow. The next day she'd begin exercising, and before too long would be running and playing tennis again. She'd have no more pain and enjoy life once again. The doctors would be unable to explain the turnaround. Her newly rejuvenated body would lead her to an active sex life with the gender of her choice.

As John walked out to his car, he looked over the neighborhood and concentrated. He lifted and restored each woman to their original state of mind, before Esmeralda, Linda, or Dinah had corrupted them.

As he drove off in his red 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Coupe, his father praised him from within Ring of Power and his prison, "Nice work Johnny. What's next on your agenda for today?"

"I think I'd like to do some traveling," John said. "I want to see how the other half live."

1...345678