A Gift From His Father Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

Although the team took lunch in different shifts, it didn't take long for the news of the office sex to spread and, as if it were a contagious virus, others among the team seemed to make the time for a quick flash, squeeze, or oral stimulation.

With Elizabeth out of her office and Robert Flynn left frustrated, it didn't take him long to corner Penny when she left her daily report on her boss's desk. Flynn, until today, had only fantasized being with a Black woman. He'd flirted with the only other two in the office, Erica and Penny, but with his boss singling him out he believed he had something they wanted. So when he closed the door and continued to flirt with Penny he wasn't disappointed when he soon had her on her knees sucking on his hard seven inch cock.

~~~

It took Elizabeth five trips riding up and down the elevator cloaked in her invisibility before someone used their security card and the elevator stopped on one of the secure floors to which her clearance didn't give her access. She exited quickly right behind her host, a geeky looking guy wearing glasses. It was then that she saw just how secure the floor was. She'd need a security key to call an elevator and to enter most offices.

That wouldn't be much of a problem for her. She was stealthy in her flats and this wasn't much different to her first mission with office security. At least this time she'd be clothed. But this was much more than she had anticipated. Elizabeth didn't have a lot of time and this was only supposed to be a quick reconnaissance sortie anyway.

She watched geeky stop at a door and pull out his card. She ran silently and entered the room behind him without disturbing the automatic door as it closed. The room looked a lot like her area with a lot of people sitting at desks looking at monitors and typing in data.

She was surprised to see in addition to credit histories there was a tremendous amount of personal data and photographs of what looked like everyday people. What was going on here?

~~~

Carmen and Maria slept late the next day and didn't rise until almost noon. As usual they shared the same bed of course and were tangled together amid the sheets and pillows. How either of them ever got any real sleep was a mystery. Maria disengaged herself and padded heavily to the bathroom, feeling the effect of a hangover, something she'd not felt in a very long time. She ached all over; that too was new. Sitting on the commode she emptied her bladder, wiped, and flushed. Looking into the mirror she saw an unfamiliar face staring back at her and screamed.

Carmen jumped up from the bed and despite feeling awful raced to the bathroom to find her friend and roommate staring at disbelief at her reflection. Long white streaks were scattered through her hair. Her once proud breasts now sagged from her chest like two deflated balloons.

Maria turned to see her friend and screamed again. Carmen had to put her hands over her ears to protect them from the high pitched shriek. "What?" Carmen asked once her friend stopped screaming.

"You too..." was all Maria was able to get out. Carmen looked into the mirror and saw that her entire head of hair was white, and her tits, though not completely deflated, drooped down considerably.

"What happened to us?" Maria asked as she studied her face in the mirror, seeing a few lines that hadn't been there the day before. "We are old."

"We became inebriated by all the alcohol we consumed, too. When was the last time that happened?" Carmen asked, not really expecting an answer since they both knew it was one of John's upgrades.

Carmen stomped out of the bathroom. "Where are you going?" Maria asked before she saw her pull her iPhone 6 from the nightstand charger.

"I'm calling John. He'll know what to do."

(To be continued.)