A Gift From His Father Ch. 27

Story Info
Elizabeth & John discover separate shocking truths.
14.3k words
4.71
72.1k
128

Part 27 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to my editor Spirit02 and to you my loyal readers. I appreciate your comments and thanks again for your support. I haven't answered the question "What has John done with the rings he's collected from the conquered Mistresses?" You'll have to wait a bit longer for the answer to that question. Please enjoy this segment and remember to vote, Fives are appreciated.

*****

Elizabeth & John discover separate shocking truths!

She reclined uncomfortably into the short sofa, trying to calm herself as the doctor leaned back in the squeaky leather chair just to her left. She didn't want to be here. It was at her mother's insistence that April agreed to meet with the psychiatrist. Candace Martin still had very close connections in the medical community and had found one of the best psychiatrists in the area for her daughter.

The doctor explained that she was aware of the nightmares April had been experiencing and that she was engaged to a tycoon. "Do you believe these nightmares have anything to do with the pressure of your pending nuptials?"

April felt her head sinking into the couch, noticing how soft and comfortable it was. She relaxed a bit. 'How would I be able to tell the doctor all that has happened to me and why I'm having the nightmares?' she wondered.

Her psychiatrist leaned forward and met April's eyes with her own. "Anything you say to me here is in the strictest confidence. You know that, don't you?"

April had forgotten about the doctor-patient confidentiality clause. Even if it became a legal matter her psychiatrist wouldn't have to tell. She relaxed a bit more. "Okay, but tell me I don't have to squeeze it all into a fifty minute segment, do I?"

She smiled, "Normally, I would say yes, but I don't have any appointments scheduled for the rest of the day. You can talk as long as you like, in this first session at least."

April relaxed completely and looked at the woman for the first time. She was as she remembered, thin and tall, her blonde hair wrapped around her head. She looked athletic and the glasses on her face did little to hide her beauty.

April sighed heavily, releasing the last bit of pent up tension and said, "Alright, I am willing to give this a try."

~~~

The door bell rang catching Mary off guard; it was Thursday, her regular day to be with her son John. But he had called earlier and apologized saying he couldn't make it, for the second time this month. He was always so good about making time for her. But lately he was a bit distracted. She grabbed her robe, the one that had a bit more body to it and would cover her naked body; she rarely wore clothes in the house anymore. It could be the local Girl Scout selling cookies; she didn't want to shock the poor girl. Cinching it tightly around her waist, she paused at the mirror in the foyer to check her hair before peering through the eye hole to see who it was. She backed away smiling and opened the door.

"Well Mark Taylor, good to see you. Come in."

Mark stepped inside and Mary closed the door and gave Mark a hug. Breaking it, she looked up at him, still holding his shoulders. He was now much taller than her, standing about six feet three inches tall compared to her five feet six. "It's been a while, how are you?"

"I'm great," he said looking at his best friend's mother. He had stayed in the background these past several years, being a good friend when John needed one, still unaware of the gifts that John had bestowed on him, but not unaware of the Smith's lifestyle or their powers. Even in a robe it was hard to hide Mary's sensuality. Like most of John's friend's he had a crush on her, but never acted on it.

"To what do I owe the pleasure," Mary said, releasing him and leading him into the kitchen. "There's nothing wrong is there?" She looked back over her shoulder. "Are you and Cindy okay?"

"Cindy's okay I guess. We broke up about six months ago. We're still good friends and talk occasionally, but I don't see her very often anymore."

"I'm sorry to hear that. But just between you and me, I knew it wasn't meant to last," Mary said. "Don't get me wrong. I love Cindy. But, she's not the one I would pick for you. So, why are you here? Would you like some coffee?"

Mark smiled, "Johnny called and told me he stood you up and asked if I'd stop by and check in on you." They settled in at the table sitting close to one another.

"I wish he didn't worry about me so much, but he has missed two of our last four Thursdays, his commitment not mine. Thanks for standing in for him," she said and patted his hand which was on his knee.

"What would you like to do? My morning is free. We could talk, go to an early movie. I've heard that new Matt Damon movie is pretty good. It's been months since I've seen a good movie."

"Well," Mark said. "I'm here standing in for Johnny, what do you two usually do?"

Mary blushed slightly. "Mark, you know all about John and all of us, we usually spend intimate time together, if you know what I mean, not as mother and son..."

Mark cut her off, "I know," he said. "I am hoping that I will be an adequate stand in."

Mary smiled and looked at the young man she had watched growing up, his eyes never leaving hers. "I think that you will be more than adequate," she said as they met half way, their lips meeting and kissing for the first time.

Mark was no novice having kissed his share of women, but Mary's lips were so soft and light, her breath so sweet. He was infatuated immediately. Mary broke the kiss slowly backing her face away from Mark's, his eyes were closed. She forgot the affect that she had on men. Mark opened his eyes and looked at his friend's mother as she opened her robe, revealing her naked body to him. Mark had seen Mary nude before, from a distance, never this close. Her massive breasts sat high on her chest defying gravity, nipples erect. Mark felt himself beginning to drool and caught himself.

"May I?" he asked, attempting to conceal his eagerness with charm.

"Of course," Mary said, cupping his head as he pulled the closest nipple into his mouth. She giggled a little as the soft hair of his mustache and goatee tickled her breasts. She let him nurse for several minutes before she stood and took him by the hand, leading him to her bedroom.

~~~

John entered the nudist resort unseen, in "stealth mode" he liked to think of it. His agents were in trouble so he decided this was enough of a priority to forgo the normal protocols. He was both invisible and "out of phase", the first time he'd attempted that outside of driving his car through traffic. Nevertheless, something unseen triggered his shields.

"What the hell?" John thought loudly, his father being the only one who could hear.

"On it Johnny," he replied quickly.

"There seems to be some energy field extending throughout the entire property, and fifty yards into the sea. I'm analyzing it now. It appears to be coming from those small satellite dishes and cellular receivers. Whatever it is, your shields will protect you."

Concentrating, John located Carmen and Maria. They were in the main building on the third floor, room 315. They were alive, but frightened, their pulses racing.

~~~

During the summer things had become awkward around the Smith household, the girls adjusted to their mother's playing with the "help" not letting on that they had been playing with their hired help for years. Ana had become a big part of Jacquelyn Winchester Smith's love life, since she didn't see John on a regular basis and wasn't really interested in starting something up with any of the eligible bachelors she knew.

It wasn't as if they'd caught their mother in the act, but her mood shifted for the better and neither were shy about vocalizing their delights whenever they were together.

The girls couldn't blame her; Ana was very good at oral stimulation, they all knew this first hand. They'd all been banging the help pretty regularly although they never really knew how or why it all began. Things did settle down a bit once the girls resumed school.

All three excelled academically, which came as no surprise to anyone but the girls themselves. Isabel had a crush on her humanities professor, as did all the girls in her class, and even a few of the guys. She looked forward to each class and asked many insightful questions, gaining the attention of her professor and quickly becoming one of his favorite students.

Samantha however became fascinated by chemistry and the possibilities of science. She was her father's daughter. As for Heather, she continued to enjoy swimming and the classes seemed to just melt together as she effortlessly passed all her classes even though she didn't seem to spend much time studying. The girls that once bullied her and seemed to hate her on sight now had her back. They were loyal and threatened anyone who so much as made a disparaging comment about her attire. Heather didn't know any of this. Her bodyguards learned to stay in the background giving her plenty of space, despite longing to be with her physically. When they were alone together, they often took turns pleasuring each other while one pretended to be Heather.

Finally, everything with the Smith triplets seemed to be going well, no longer needing their mother's watchful eye. This allowed Jacquelyn to relax and resume many of the activities she had given up when the girls were born.

That meant she was now free to return to life at the country club, which included tennis, golf, bridge, and the latest gossip. She had kept her membership current at Mountain View Country Club all these years despite hardly spending any time there. Most of her old girlfriends were still members, and though older, still as adventurous as ever.

Through the years several of her girlfriends had played around with each other's husbands without the other being any wiser. To be completely honest, Jacquelyn realized long ago that these weren't really her friends, but simply acquaintances that she socialized with at the club.

There was Jenny Baxter, a tall blonde with long hair and a hot body thanks in large part to the wonders of modern cosmetic surgery. And like Jacquelyn, Jenny came from old money. They played tennis together often teaming up to play in the club tournaments. Although Jenny was a decent player, she wasn't very nice on the courts to her partner and could be especially nasty to her opponents. Jenny never saw a close ball bounce on her side of the court hit any part of the line. In other words, she cheated. She only made line calls that favored her and her team.

Tennis seemed to really bring out the bitch in Jenny. After they'd won their match (they never lost), Jenny was just as harsh. It was only later that Jacquelyn learned that Jenny was bisexual and had dominated her opponents both on and off the court. As a consequence of losing, her opponents were obliged to satisfy Jenny orally in the shower immediately after the match.

Jacquelyn happened to discover this by accident one day as she had gone into the locker room to congratulate her friend after she had won a particularly exciting singles match. Jacquelyn saw Jenny holding the redhead firmly between her legs as she ground her pussy on the loser's face, screaming as her climax overtook her.

"That's the spot slut. Work that tongue. Eat that pussy, you know you love it!"

Jacquelyn surprised herself as she stood stuck in place, unable to move or look away as she watched the two, water cascading over their naked bodies, Jenny's tits jiggled as her body blushed while the other woman was on her knees and masturbating, desperately trying to get herself off too.

Then there was Victoria Strauss. Her husband was an international banker and traveled often, leaving her to satisfy her needs with the husbands of her club members. Jacquelyn remembered witnessing one of her exploits. Vicky had forgotten that she'd invited her to lunch at her home and Jacquelyn shamelessly watched Vicky being soundly fucked by Jenny's husband Nathan Baxter. He had bent her over the couch in the den and was fucking the life out of her doggy style, pulling on her hair as she screamed his name loudly.

As Jacquelyn reminisced she recalled that Nathan had a pretty good sized cock and had she not already been pregnant she would have been tempted to let him use it on her as well.

This reminded her of how young and naïve she was back then. After all, her husband the famous Dr. Smith was rarely home. When he was, he was always consumed by some important project and had little, if any, time for her. Much later she learned that he was fucking his mistress, Mary, having set her up in a nice little house in the city.

That's why she thought the birth of the triplets would bring them closer. It did not.

Jacquelyn was excited to see her old friends again, and found that all her reminiscing had left her panties wet. She was horny. She was no longer the naive young girl that shunned the wanton sex of the country club wives. She was much more open to anything new and different. She had many new and developed talents that she had not had back then. She was eager to meet up with the girls and learn about what they'd been up to in the last several years.

They had arranged to meet for lunch; Jenny, Vicky and a woman that had joined their little group after Jacquelyn had left. Betty Sue Weaver was a young energetic brunette with an infectious laugh and pleasant personality. She and her husband won a huge California lottery jackpot about eight years ago and were smart enough to make a few shrewd investments, allowing them to live a very extravagant lifestyle.

Each woman stood and embraced their dear friend Jacquelyn as if they had been away for decades even though they'd lived in the same town. It was the first time in almost twenty years that they'd gotten together all at once. When it was Betty Sue's turn she looked at Jacquelyn for a moment with her light blue eyes before embracing her as the others did but giving her air kisses on both sides of her cheeks.

As they settled in for lunch and gave their waitress their orders, the three women began to catch up on things while Betty Sue sat back and watched and listened. She smiled and nodded, content to take in as much as she could.

"So, Jackie, you are interested in returning to our little group? That's going to cost you!" Betty Sue said as she smiled and looked at the stunned women and then at Jacquelyn.

"Please, don't call me Jackie, its Jacquelyn. And what do you mean cost? You want me to pay you to rejoin the group? Seriously, I thought you were loaded, having won the lottery and all."

Vicky and Jenny were shaking their heads, trying to get Jacquelyn to back off. No one challenged Betty Sue.

"Oh, so you heard about that, no matter. And it isn't money that I want, sugar. Bra or panties, your choice," Betty Sue said with an evil smile on her face.

"What," Jacquelyn said as if she hadn't really heard correctly.

"Look," Betty Sue said, "if you want back into our group you have to give up wearing bras or panties. It's really very simple, right girls. Show her."

She looked at her friends. Vicky blushed a bit and looked at Jacquelyn as she slowly pulled the hem of her summer dress back off her knees and up her thighs. Jacquelyn watched her pull it back revealing her shaved pussy and then quickly lowered it back down.

Now it was Jenny's turn. She slowly opened her blouse showing off her small perky tits and hard pink nipples, and then quickly buttoned it closed.

"I see," said Jacquelyn as she looked back at Betty Sue, trying to decide which she'd rather lose. She was rather gifted on top, so perhaps panties would be better if she was going to play this game.

"Well, what's it gonna be?"

"I don't know," Jacquelyn said, trying to be coy, which was a mistake.

"Fine," Betty Sue said, "then both."

"What!" Jacquelyn said loud enough to get the attention of nearby dinning club members, which caused her to blush.

"Come on Jackie, we haven't all day." Vicky and Jenny winced as Betty Sue once again used the offending nickname.

Surprising her friends, Jacquelyn acquiesced. "Very well, I'll be right back," she said and began to push her chair out and stand.

"Where are you going?" Betty Sue asked.

"To the restroom," Jacquelyn said, confused by the question.

"We don't have time for that, just hand them over now," Betty Sue said staring at Jacquelyn and daring her to say something more.

Jacquelyn shrugged. She'd let this little bitch have her way; it was a little naughty and she'd likely have someone or something in her pussy soon anyway, so why not. It might even be fun.

Quickly at just the right moment, Jacquelyn jumped in her chair and pulled her pink thong down her hips and over her knees. Then, carefully, one leg at a time removed her panties and put them in Betty Sue's open hand.

Betty Sue could feel that they were damp and, bringing them to her nose, she sniffed the pungent feminine scent before putting them in her purse.

"And now the bra," Betty Sue said, smiling like she had just won another lottery.

Jacquelyn made a few quick maneuvers with her hands and then pulled the item through the sleeve of her summer dress, gathered it into her hand and handed it to Betty Sue.

The "Susanna" underwire side support bra matched perfectly her thong and had a few lace bows in the center, obviously an expensive piece of lingerie.

"Now, was that so hard?" Betty Sue asked just as their meals arrived.

Jacquelyn ordered another white wine as she began to feel a draft on her moist pussy and her nipples stiffening.

The talk during the meal was light and amusing, since Betty Sue had shown she was still in charge. Jacquelyn didn't mind since she still had plenty of cards left to play and could easily put the southern transplant in her place.

Everyone passed on deserts, and Jacquelyn was surprised when Betty Sue stood and asked the women if they were ready to adjourn to the suite. She was beginning to relax and hadn't finished her wine.

Their waitress appeared. "Please bring our drinks to the suite," Betty Sue asked. And please top up all the drinks and bring another bottle of white wine for Jackie."

The waitress smiled. Having served Betty Sue before, the waitress knew she was notorious for being a big tipper.

The ladies followed Betty Sue out of the restaurant to the elevator that led to the hotel rooms and suites. Jacquelyn was noticeably wobbling and her large breasts swayed from side to side as she walked carefully in her four inch heels.

Upon reaching their suite Betty Sue kicked off her heels, followed by Vicky and Jenny and then Jacquelyn. There was a knock on the door and their drinks arrived. The waitress placed them on the bar and left, but not before getting a smile and compliment from Betty Sue, assuring her a large tip.

Picking up her drink Betty Sue took a few steps and looked at her girlfriends as her "Pin Stripe" sleeveless halter style maxi dress slid from her body, leaving her in only her panties. She sauntered to the master bedroom. Jenny and Vicky followed, leaving their dresses on the floor and retrieving their drinks.

The women lay in and about the large bed as Jacquelyn entered the room completely naked. The only place for her to sit on the bed was at the foot and Betty Sue had taken the center position, her head resting on the pillow, and her long legs stretched out, one leg bent at the knee, her medium-sized tits sitting high on her chest. She was flanked to her left by Vicky who still had on her bra holding back her large breasts. Jenny was on her right, topless but wearing a Dita Von Teese 'Dahlia' G-String. Jacquelyn decided to sit at the foot of the bed and wait to see what would happen. Before she could sit, Betty Sue said, "Not so fast, Jackie. There's a bit of an initiation you must go through before I will let you into my bed or lay with one of my sluts."