A Gift From His Father Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catching herself before sitting, Jacquelyn bounced back to her standing position, her large breasts jiggling tantalizingly so. "What is that?"

"You mean you haven't guessed, my pet? You must first service me until I am satisfied. You know, eat my pussy, munch on the rug. And of course you must be available whenever I am in the mood, so you may never wear a bra and panties anymore. It's a shame too, seeing that you have such good taste in that department. But, I am getting ahead of myself, aren't I Jackie?" She smiled. Why don't you crawl up here, pull off my panties and munch on my pussy, like the good slut that we all know that you are. Come on Jackie, we can't wait all day."

It was a like a slap in the face, all very sobering to Jacquelyn. She was interested in playing, but she'd not be submissive to this nouveau riche bitch.

"No, I don't think so. First of all, I have told you my name is Jacquelyn. No one calls me Jackie, yet you insist. Secondly, I thought it might be fun to play your little game, but you seem to think yourself someone special. I don't think so. So, if it's all the same to you, I think I'll pass." She turned and walked out of the room and scooped up her dress from the floor just as Betty Sue burst into the room, rage in her light blue eyes.

"Where do you think you are going? I haven't dismissed you!"

Dropping her dress, Jacquelyn turned to Betty Sue who was now in front of her. "Keep the bra and panties!" Jacquelyn shouted, "One day you may grow into them."

"Get back in the bedroom, bitch. I'm not done with you yet!"

Vicky and Jenny could hear the two as the argument began to take on more steam; they looked longingly into each other's eyes. Jenny licked her and Vicky lunged forward and they locked lips and began to fondle each other.

"Do it now bitch or I'll have to kick that sweet ass of yours and use my strap-on cock on your ass. I was planning on doing that anyway," Betty Sue snickered.

"Are you threatening me?" Jacquelyn asked.

Betty Sue was standing between Jacquelyn and the door. She was younger and had a more athletic body; the chances were she could back up the threat. "Not a threat, a promise," Betty Sue said.

"That's what I thought," Jacquelyn said. She stood up straight and waved her hand, and Betty Sue found herself being hurled across the room into the rapidly approaching wall. Striking it hard, she crumbled to the floor.

"What's the matter Betty Sue? I thought you weren't done with me yet. You look pretty well done to me," Jacquelyn said as she turned her back on the young woman and picked up her dress once again, pulling it over her head and wiggling and shimming as it fell down her body. Just as she turned to find her purse she was tackled by the young agile woman, spilling them both to the carpeted floor. As they rolled to the floor Betty Sue ended up on top of the older woman, pinning her with her knees and holding her arms to the floor. With her panty-covered pussy just inches from Jacquelyn's face, Betty Sue taunted her. "You don't know when to give up bitch. I'm going to enjoy you munching on my pussy. Why don't you just admit it Jackie, you were born to eat my pussy."

Jenny and Vicky paid no attention to the muffled noise in the other room. By now they'd discarded their remaining lingerie despite the chance of a reprimand from Betty Sue. Both had been shamelessly ignored by their husbands and their occasional rendezvous were the only thing they looked forward to. Jenny and Vicky quickly arranged in a sixty-nine and the two practiced their tongue licking, raising their excitement another level.

Jacquelyn frowned and watched as Betty Sue was pulled off her by some invisible hand that lifted her attacker into the air, her feet dangling inches off the floor. Her face showed the surprise she felt as Jacquelyn stood. "I told you, my name is Jacquelyn, no one calls me Jackie."

She thought for a moment about the only one she let call her Jackie, and that was her step son John. Snapping out of her daydream, she watched the feisty woman kicking and swinging her arms wildly, trying to free herself.

"Maybe it's time to see this pussy you've been raving about, Betty Sue?" With that said her JC Penny boy shorts were ripped from her body, exposing her naked pussy.

"Hmmm...doesn't look very special to me," Jacquelyn said as Betty Sue just hung in the air, too shocked to say anything.

"I'll bet you like being held helpless, unable to move." With that, Betty Sue's arms and legs were pulled outward making her look like a human "X". Jacquelyn sauntered up and poked her middle finger underhanded into Betty Sue's exposed pussy. Betty Sue moaned as her juices coated the invading finger.

"Just as I thought, you desire to be dominated," Jacquelyn said. "I think I can help you with that." She lifted her dress off her body causing her impressive tits to shake and settle on her chest. She pulled up a chair and sat her naked ass down, then spread her legs. "Get over here and see if you can please me. If not, I may have to use your strap-on on that tight little ass of yours."

Betty Sue gasped as she found herself hurled forward and on her knees, her face in Jacquelyn's pussy. She gave a tentative lick, which displeased Jacquelyn.

"I think you are holding back, slut. Perhaps you need to be punished before pleasing your new mistress." As soon as Jacquelyn finished the sentence a hard slap exploded across Betty Sue's vulnerable ass, followed by three more in rapid succession before there was a pause.

Stunned, Betty Sue began crying and begging for her spanking to stop. "Please mistress, I am sorry. Please don't punish your bitch slut any longer."

Jacquelyn thought to herself, "Well, what do you know, I was right."

"Alright slut, we'll try this again. But if I am not satisfied you will be punished. And don't worry, I do intend to use your strap-on on that ass of yours."

Betty Sue began to enthusiastically lick and eat Jacquelyn's pussy. Before long, Jacquelyn began to squirm as her first orgasm was pulled from her. She held Betty Sue's head between her legs as she worked her pussy up and down over the woman's face. Jacquelyn screamed lustfully just as she heard similar sounds coming from the bedroom.

~~~

Elizabeth looked around the large commuter room. There were about a dozen clerks working at stations with three monitors stretched in front of them. Each seemed to be working on a different assignment. She crept quietly up behind the nearest clerk and began reading about the current subject's personal life including his medical history, his family, financial history, and the probability of his earning potential. There was even a file on the subject's use of drugs and alcohol, along with his projected life expectancy.

When the clerk finished adding data on this subject he moved on to the next, a woman in her early twenties. She was currently on the pill and had a very active sex life. The clerk slowly flipped through naked pictures of the woman and added a few more. Next, he made a correction under the category of sexual preferences, changing it from heterosexual to bisexual.

"What the hell is going on here?" Elizabeth thought and then taking control of the clerk's mind had him do a search on Elizabeth Brooks. Over two thousand files came up. She had him narrow the search with last known address and there was a picture of Miss Lizzy Brooks. The file was marked deceased.

Elizabeth let out a big sigh, then had the clerk search for John Smith and narrowed the search by using state and city. John's photo appeared on the screen, restricted access flashed on the screen.

"Shit!" Elizabeth thought and backed away, allowing the clerk to regain control of his body and mind, just as a supervisor looked in their direction, alerted that there was a security breach. Moving quickly, the supervisor was soon at the station.

"Marvin, what are you doing looking at restricted files? You know better than that. Let's talk about it in my office right now."

The stunned young man stood and accompanied his supervisor into an office across from the bank of stations.

Elizabeth was torn. She knew she should flee, but curiosity was getting the better of her. She sat down at the station and began typing in some of the names of John's newest agents and was relieved to find that their files seemed to be normal, if you could call every aspect of their personal lives recorded, including detailed photographs and some even had their personal journal and diaries listed.

As the supervisor was questioning his clerk he gestured to the clerk's workstation and saw images changing at the vacated desk as if someone was there. The pages changed and another search was performed as both the supervisor and clerk watched in amazement, before the supervisor realized that a major security breach was indeed occurring and hit the panic button on his desk.

Flashing lights began to spin as sirens sounded and all the computers shut down. Security officers in full gear poured into the room, two carrying what looked like oversized flash lights but what Elizabeth recognized as portable infrared proximity sensors. "Damn it!" Elizabeth swore silently and quickly get up from the chair. She swung wide around the large room looking for an escape route. 'Gotta get moving and avoid those sensors,' she thought.

The supervisor and the security team arrived at the workstation seconds after she vacated it. She moved towards the door but saw that it was blocked by two more guards. She realized that she was trapped and moved close by other employees who watch the proceedings, careful not to touch or disturb anything.

She shrugged, closed her eyes and prayed, 'I hope this works...' When she opened her eyes she was in her office behind her desk watching Robert Flynn fucking Penny from behind as she leaned across one of her guest chairs. They were both grunting like animals, Penny's large breasts swaying back and forth with each thrust. It was clear that they were getting close to their climax. Robert was sweating and the unmistakable odor of sex permeated the small office. Although Elizabeth wanted to stay and watch, she needed to give Flynn a chance to get away before she returned.

It obviously worked, she'd transported herself. It was exhausting and she would only use it in emergencies.

Still invisible, Elizabeth quietly moved from behind the desk, unlocked the door, and quickly slipped out of the office. Once more, she closed her eyes and materialized behind the last person emerging from the elevator. Her timing was perfect.

Upon reentering her area, she was louder than normal in her greetings, purposely delaying her return by spending time with a few employees exchanging pleasantries.

One of Flynn's buddies who knew what he was up to walked up to Elizabeth's office door and knocked on the door before announcing the boss's imminent return.

Holding Penny's thighs tightly, Flynn growled and filled her soaked pussy with his fluids. He reluctantly pulled his impressive wet cock out and stuffed it into his boxers, quickly pulling up his trousers.

Penny pulled her dress down and put her tits back in, but couldn't find her panties; Flynn's cum was running down her legs. She decided she'd have to risk it and after doing a quick check to make sure she hadn't left anything exposed, quickly left the office and headed for the lavatory. Flynn waited for twenty long seconds and then emerged and went back to his cubicle.

He pulled a few tissues from the box on his desk and cleaned up. He was panting, but slowly got himself together. A minute later he heard Elizabeth return and enter her office, then close the door. A second later his buddy peeked in and asked, "How'd it go?" Flynn pulled a pair of pink panties out of his pocket and waved them around, before pulling them to his nose and breathing in the feminine scent. His buddy punched him in the shoulder and left.

Elizabeth pondered what she'd learned. She needed to alert John; perhaps they should abort the mission. They may not be suspected, but after today the corporation would surely be searching for the culprits.

She closed her eyes and concentrated. She couldn't feel John's presence. He was either out of range or busy. Although she was the team leader, she wanted his advice before aborting the mission. They could stick it out a few days, maybe a week, before they'd need to disappear.

~~~

As April relaxed and began explaining to her psychiatrist why she thought she was having the nightmares, the doctor did the usual things, soothing the patient, asking her how this made her feel or why she thought that happened. After ninety minutes they decided to take a quick break and April used the doctor's private bathroom while the doctor pulled two cold bottled waters from her tiny refrigerator. When she returned April was pleased to see the water and took a few sips. It was refreshing and she resumed telling her story.

When she reached the part about the lesbian parties the memories were very intense and as she shared them she began to feel better, but what she didn't know was the effect it was having on the doctor.

Although happily married for three years and enjoying a very active sex life, she found herself empathizing too closely with her patient's situation. And as April went into great detail about all the things that she'd done willingly and unwillingly, the young psychiatrist began to visualize what April had described. It began to arouse her, a little at first, and then she was able to see in her mind the things that April described as if watching a movie.

It was so real. She didn't realize that she was actually seeing the memories April was reliving as she describe the scenes. The psychiatrist was slowly pulled into the nightmare that April had lived. She was horny and instead of taking notes, her right hand had crept up under her skirt and into her dampening panties as she began to finger herself.

The talking was actually helping April; she'd never spoke a word of it to anyone before. It had aroused her too, but it also appalled her that her will was taken and she was remade into a lesbian dyke. It scared her too.

Part of her liked and enjoyed being controlled, while another part of her enjoyed the tastes and feel of the women who she had been with. The women she'd taken control of and those who had taken control of her. She wanted to experience some of it again but was frightened by the thought.

Her mother was bisexual. In fact, she was one of John's first and best agents. She needed to appreciate like John did that conventional rules no longer applied to them.

They were different. She needed to embrace that and become the wife of the Master of the Ring of Power and become a suitable wife/lover/partner and see where it would lead.

As April began to admit these things as she continued to confide in the doctor, she didn't realize the woman had now removed her blouse and panties and was furiously masturbating, being unknowingly controlled by April.

It wasn't until the psychiatrist groaned as her orgasm struck her did April realize what she'd been doing.

"Oh, did my story awaken hidden urges?" she asked the psychiatrist who was panting, her glasses hanging from her nose, her long hair curled around her shoulder as her hard nipples protruded against her thin bra. She didn't have large breasts, probably a B cup, but April couldn't wait to taste them.

April stood and began to undress, neatly folding her dress over the nearest chair. The psychiatrist stared for a moment, realizing that she was about to have her first lesbian experience with, of all people, one of her patients. She tried to fight it, but the urges were too strong. She stood and removed the remaining articles of clothing. Her timing was perfect; just as the doctor finished her orgasm April took her into her arms and kissed the woman deeply.

The young psychiatrist thought she was going to swoon; she'd never been kissed so passionately before. As they kissed, their hands explored every inch of the other's body whilst still sucking on each other's tongues. Still in their heels, they walked together back to the couch, afraid to let go lest the spell be broken.

Upon arriving, April sat down and pulled the doctor to her. She began to kiss her small breasts and suck on her nipples, eliciting moans of pleasure from the woman. April inserted her fingers between the psychiatrist's legs as she continued to lick and suck. The doctor began a high-pitched squeal as she came again, almost dancing on April's hand.

April leaned back into the couch pulling her lover with her, making her straddle the couch and April's tingling body, until her newest lover's pussy was at her mouth. She removed her drenched hand and reached out with her tongue and tasted her therapist's dripping pussy.

"Mmm... you taste as good as I thought you would," she said.

"Don't stop...please don't stop," her psychiatrist pleaded.

April didn't answer, but pulled the woman down and licked and probed her pussy with both her tongue and fingers until she came again panting.

"Oh my god," the therapist cried. "I never dreamed it could be like this," as she rode the tongue which seemed to know exactly where to touch her. She steadied herself leaning back on April's firm breasts and looked back to see one of her hands massaging her pussy.

"Oh this is so unprofessional, but I must try, I must taste you." On wobbly legs she turned and mounted her patient again but this time she was able to lean down and put her hungry mouth between April's legs. She tentatively reached out her tongue for a taste. The tangy flavor seemed to explode in her mouth.

"Oh, I can't believe I'm doing this..." she said in a breathless whisper. She opened her patient's pussy with her fingers and began to probe it with her tongue. She was in heaven as she lapped the tangy liquid. It was good. She found April's clit and began to make circles around it with her tongue as she used her fingers to hold the pussy open.

April took that moment to pull her psychiatrist's pussy back down to her mouth and continue what she'd started, this time from a different perspective. It wasn't long before both women we moaning as they continued to pleasure each other.

It was an hour later after both women had come many times and the doctor was curled in April's embrace nursing on her ample breasts that they realized they should end their time together. Despite it being her first lesbian adventure the psychiatrist was craving cock, something hard in her pussy, as was April. It seemed that their time together had only made the two hornier.

The therapist reluctantly pulled her mouth from the hard nipple and asked her patient, "Well, after this long unorthodox session, how do you feel?"

"Mmm..." April said, "Much better, doctor," as she stirred a finger in her therapist's drenched pussy. "I never knew therapy could be this much fun." She giggled as the doctor began to detangle herself and look around for her clothes. April stood too, feeling like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She realized that the nightmares would no longer bother her. At last she knew who she was and who she wanted to be, which would be anything she wanted to be. She could enjoy sex with another woman, because she wanted to, and that she liked it and enjoyed the feel and soft touch. But she was in love with her childhood friend and because of him the world was her oyster. She would explore her sexuality unafraid and perhaps she'd finally be a suitable wife for the Master of the Ring of Power.

As April pulled on her dress and heels, the doctor found her panties and sat down at her desk. "I think you'll need to see me twice a week," she said looking at the calendar on her computer. "I have Tuesdays and Thursdays open at four, will that work for you?"