A Gift From His Father Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you. You both are very generous," Evan said as he accepted the soda and sandwich. "Tell me about yourselves. Are you both virgins?"

Sue laughed, "Oh no, far from it. I've had a few boyfriends and girlfriends. I love to fuck and suck both cock and pussy." She blushed a bright red, why did she volunteer that information? She covered her mouth with both her hands.

Gina looked at her roommate with a shocked expression on her face as Evan turned to her and asked, "What about you Gina, are you still a virgin?"

"No, I'm not a virgin. I've been with a couple of boys before. I've never been with another girl, though I am curious about what it would be like." She too couldn't believe what she'd just said. She wanted to run and hide, but sat there embarrassed, looking down at the table.

"That's great," Evan said. "I've always wanted to be with two girls while they explored their sexuality. Would you mind if I watched and maybe joined in? Are either of you good at sucking cock?"

Gina smiled timidly and said, "Well we do have a class in about ten minutes, but that does sound like fun to me. Do you have a big cock? All my boyfriends had average size cocks."

Not waiting for Evan to answer, Sue said, "I've been told that I am a very good cocksucker." The expression on her face was one of surprise. Why was she saying these things? Did Gina just agree to skip class and fuck this guy and explore lesbian sex?

"I think we should go back to your dorm room and see if my cock is big enough. What do you think?" Evan said, looking back and forth between the two girls.

They both agreed, gathering their stuff as Evan finished off the last of the soda and tossed the can in the blue recycle bin.

It was a short walk to the dorm room; Gina and Sue were becoming more and more aroused thinking of fucking this cute stranger. The thought that they would be sharing him and that they too would be able to play with each other, was more than they could bear. Sue admitted to herself that it was something that she'd fantasized about since they became roommates.

Once inside the tidy dorm room, Evan spied the chair at the nearest desk and sat down, saying, "Since you are experienced with both girls and boys, Sue, and Gina you are bi-curious why don't you both start by taking your clothes off and telling me what you think your best feature is.

Still not believing that she was doing this, Sue suggested that she'd feel better if she could kiss Gina first, "Would that be alright?" She was uncertain who she was asking.

Gina had already taken off her blouse and her large breasts were held back by a heavy-duty bra. Not waiting for an answer, the two roommates slipped easily into each other's embrace, opened their mouths, and began enthusiastically swapping saliva. After a minute, Sue's hand found the back of Gina's bra and unsnapped it, stepping away long enough for the bra to fall off her roommate and on to the floor.

Finally able to fondle the tits that she'd worshiped from afar, Sue marveled at their softness, tested their weight, and finally lowered her mouth to the perky pink nipples, taking one in her mouth while she pinched the other between her thumb and forefinger.

As she enjoyed the warm wet mouth of her roommate on her left breast, Gina reached out with her hands to Sue's breasts and wasn't surprised to find that Sue wasn't wearing a bra. She often went without one, she noticed enviously. If only she could, she wished. Her bras were so uncomfortable. She continued to rub Sue's body under her clothes and before long they were both naked except for their panties.

"This is a big moment," Evan said, both girls so wrapped up in the moment they'd forgotten that he was there. He too was clothed in only his boxers. "Should we all remove this last item of modesty at the same time, all at once, or reveal one at a time?"

Both girls looked over to Evan and the massive tent in his boxers. They parted and approached him from both ends of the bed and crawled into it.

"Or perhaps I should do the honors?" he asked, already knowing how things would proceed. His mind control on the girls was working flawlessly.

Gina reclined on her pillow stretching out her long legs in front of her. Sue came around behind Evan and draped her body over his as he leaned forward to pull the sexy panties from Gina's ass. Evan could feel Sue's hard nipples on his back. Sue would remove his boxers after he removed Gina's.

"My tits," Gina said, smiling and licking her lips as she watched Evan as he slowly pulled her panties down her smooth legs, freeing her of the unnecessary garment, his face revealing his bewilderment.

Gina smiled and said, "My best feature? You asked what I thought was my best feature. Definitely my tits." She cupped them and brought one to her lips and pulled on the nipple with her teeth. Even as she sucked on her nipple, Gina couldn't imagine where she'd gotten the idea to perform so wantonly in front of her roommate and Evan. It was fun and she wanted more. She'd never sucked on her own nipples before. It was turning her on more, it felt so good, and she couldn't believe she'd waited so long to try it.

Evan smiled as he watched as Gina was really getting into the part. Telling her to be slutty was a nice touch. Removing the skimpy garment revealed Gina's blonde short trimmed bush.

'Ah, the carpet matches the drapes perfectly,' Evan thought.

Sue was ready to pull Evan's boxers off, but hesitated to look at her roommate's pussy and imagined eating Gina's pussy. The image changed, as she realized that she was going to have it all, eating the pussy she longed for and getting fucked from behind by a hard cock. The thought shook her out of her daydream. 'Cock,' she thought and pulled Evan's boxers down to his knees revealing the largest real cock and set of balls she'd ever seen.

She was hypnotized by it as she took it in her hands. Without a second thought she brought it to her salivating mouth and began to see if she could fit it inside, licking it all around as she slid under Evan next to Gina. Glowing brightly below the large cock, piercing the skin below the huge cock was large diamond which seemed to be glowing brightly as if it were emitting its own light. That of course was impossible; she dismissed the thought and went back to licking the huge stalk of man meat.

Gina continued to suck on her nipple, but with her panties gone and her pussy exposed, her hand wandered south and she began to play with her pussy. She was soon moving her fingers around her clitoris as she shuddered and moaned. It was so intense and unexpected. She'd never been this turned on before.

Evan leaned forward and pulled her legs wide open. Her wet panties rode down her legs until she felt them spring from her foot allowing her to lift a leg over Sue's head as she managed to get her mouth around the head of the large cock.

Evan leaned forward and pulled her pussy open and with a long lick ran his tongue over her quivering flesh. Gina sucked in a huge breath and, taking her hand from her clit, pulled furiously on her free nipple.

Evan had only just begun to feast on her pussy; she couldn't believe how frantic she'd become. This was sex. The things she'd done with all her other boyfriends were foreplay. She shuddered again, very close to coming. Then she became frightened; if sex felt this good so soon she may not live through the afternoon.

Evan couldn't read minds, but he knew that he had Gina on a rollercoaster and he would make his low weekly quota with this single threesome. He needed to make it last. The longer it lasted the more sexual energy would be released and the more his diamond would absorb.

Gina was moaning continuously now. She was ready to cross the boundary she'd been curious about crossing. Evan was fully erect and Sue was no closer to swallowing any more than the head of his cock. Evan suggested that she move over and see if she could help Gina with those large tits and see if she could help the poor girl cum.

Sue reluctantly let go of the large cock, kissed it one more time and crawled from under Evan. She pulled her panties off quickly, knowing they would be in the way of what she had in mind. She moved to the top of the bed next to where Gina's head lay and took one of the big tits in her mouth, this moving Gina to the next level. Eyes closed tightly and panting, her large wet nipple fell from her mouth. Sue saw her chance and straddled her friend, her pussy only inches from the panting girl's mouth. She slowly lowered it.

Just at that very moment, Gina, unable to endure Evan's tongue assault any longer, exploded and began to scream, shaking her head from side to side, covering Evan's face and tongue with her sweet nectar. Sue timed her landing perfectly and dropped her cunt just as Gina centered herself.

Startled and still cumming, there was little Gina could do. Her first taste of pussy was happening before she had prepared herself. She instinctively stabbed her tongue into the pussy, grabbing Sue's hips while trying not to suffocate. Sue leaned forward and pulled on Gina's nipples with her teeth causing a new wave of orgasmic to bliss roll over Gina.

Evan used that moment to shove his hard cock into the helpless woman and began to slowly slide back and forth. Gina was trying to breathe. The pleasure she was feeling was nothing like she'd ever experienced before. Unable to process any thoughts, her screams were muffled by Sue's fine ass and pussy. The combination quickly brought her to the boiling point, even though Gina hadn't a clue what she was doing.

Evan looked at the sweet ass and pussy sitting on Gina's face and thought that Gina was ready for a break. He pulled Sue off her friend and down onto Gina's belly. Knowing what was coming, she spread her legs wide and Evan saw the prettiest pussy he'd ever seen. Although he wanted to admire it further there would be plenty of time for that later.

In a quick motion, Evan pulled out of Gina and thrust into Sue, pulling her farther down the bed, leaving Gina empty, panting and trying to process what just happened.

Sue had been with several guys but none as big as Evan and he really knew what to do with his cock. She was so full and he was stroking in and out of her in a slow building pace, bottoming out sweetly causing her to groan as he pushed against her cervix. When he pulled back he almost pulled completely out. She squeezed as tightly as she could, fearing he might pull out completely and she couldn't bear the thought of the empty feeling, not yet. He looked down at her, her small breasts almost flat against her heaving chest, her nipples hard and pointing needing a mouth on them. As if on cue, Gina, having recovered from her multiple orgasms, locked her lips around the nearest nipple as she returned the favor and lowered her drenched pussy onto Sue's waiting mouth.

What Gina had forgotten was that her roommate was an experienced pussy eater and knew just what she was doing. Also that she was still ramped up from her last series of orgasms and it wouldn't take much to get her off again.

Sue did indeed know what to do and with her pussy and mouth full she was in heaven, getting and giving pleasure. She tried not to concentrate on the slow pounding Evan was giving her pussy, but was determined to bring her roommate to her first girl-induced orgasm.

Evan was getting close, but wanted to wait for the girls to catch up. "Come on Sue, lick that pussy. Bet you can't get her off before I make you come," he taunted the woman and began stroking faster. Sue moaned into Gina's pussy as she once again found her clit.

"Oh my gad," Gina cried out. "I'm going to cum again."

Sue was elated, she was going to win, she thought. And then from out of nowhere Sue squealed signaling that she was coming. It seemed to be all that Gina needed and she too began to squeal and pant.

"Sue, you did it, oh my gad, you ate my pussy and made me cum!" she said, panting as her juices filled her roommate's mouth.

Sue drank down the delicious juices while trying not to drown as she continued to cum as Evan seemed ready to explode. He roared and shot his cum deep into Sue's pussy causing her to cum again. She pushed her roommate off her as she gasped for air. Evan pulled out and Gina grabbed the big cock and licked Sue's juices off before releasing the clean cock.

Evan smiled as he patted Gina on the head. 'This is going to be good,' he thought. 'I'm gonna like going to college.'

Evan pulled on his clothes as the girls rested, gloriously naked, their wet bodies showing the signs of their sexual play.

"Girls, I have to go, but I want you two to do something for me. Sue, I want you to get your nipples pierced, small breasts look better when pierced. And Gina, you need a tattoo, somewhere on your ass or thigh. And you both dress far too conservatively, something showing a little more skin is in order. Surprise me. Oh and I don't have to tell you both to feel free to practice with each other. I like my girls to have a little more experience, so you'll want to practice every chance you get." He called out his phone number and told them to call him tomorrow once they were ready to show off their new accessories. Then he was gone.

"Who does he think he is, telling us to get piercings and tattoos?" Sue asked, knowing that she'd do what he asked.

Gina agreed, but knew that her life was just radically altered. She had eaten Sue's pussy, and Sue had eaten her pussy and she'd loved it.

She had cum more than ever before in her life, and she was sexually exhausted; a nap would be so good. But since she was now bi-sexual, not a lesbian, not yet she thought, she did need to practice. Evan said so. 'If she was ever to become a lesbian she'd want to make sure she knew what she was doing, right?' she thought. 'No, she wasn't going to become a lesbian, just because she had eating one pussy and enjoyed having her pussy eaten once. It was just this once, never again.'

"Gina," Sue called her roommate, interrupting her musings.

"Yeah?" Gina replied.

"That was pretty awesome. Would you like to... go again?"

"Hell yeah," Gina said and jumped onto her roommate and swung around diving into her dripping pussy as Sue pulled her legs open and the two roommates found themselves in the first of many sixty-niners they would enjoy together.

~~~

Mark never imaged that he'd be fucking his best friend's mother. As a boy he was in awe of her, she was beautiful. He thought back to his childhood as Mary Smith rode his young cock. He wasn't the biggest lover she'd ever had, but he certainly might be the most enthusiastic. They'd been at it for almost two hours and Mark wasn't slowing down.

Mary wondered if her son may have given his best friend a little enhancement here and there, for if it wasn't for hers she'd never have been able to last this long.

But even though Mark was John's best friend and had seen a lot and participated in many of their orgies, Mark had been kept in the dark about everything that was going on. To be honest, John just told him to accept the benefits and enjoy himself, not to question things.

Mary decided that it was time to end this round and she told Mark that she was getting close and would love it if they came together. And just like that Mark found himself complying and cumming for the fourth time that evening.

Mary got off him and took his softening cock in her mouth to clean him off, enjoying the taste of their combined juices. She then led him by his cock to the shower. After a playful shower of fondling and kissing they dried off and Mark had the choice of staying the night or leaving.

"Well Mary," he began. "I'm filling in for John, so what do you think he'd do?"

Mary smiled and said, "My son is a very busy man these days, nevertheless, he always makes time for his mother at least once a week. And when he comes over, he always spends the night."

"Guess I'm spending the night," Mark said.

"Good, I hate sleeping alone and I like to cuddle."

"Lead the way," he said and Mary pulled him by the hand. They changed the sheets and climbed into bed naked. They cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.

~~~

Jim and Susan got out of the pool together, naked; admiring each other's rejuvenated bodies. 'The miracle of modern technology,' Jim thought, 'We barely look older than twenty and the aging process is in remission. As long as we spend a few weeks here at the nudist resort we'll never age again, assuming that we don't run out of young people to steal youth from.' He knew there was little chance of that; as long as the resort continued to offer next to nothing rates for young couples they would have an endless supply of victims.

As the couple headed back to their room walking near where Carmen was flirting with a couple of guys and their girlfriends, not recognizing either of them, Jim began to wonder what was different about the two girls. Why hadn't they aged like the rest and died? What was special about them?

That was just enough for Carmen to pick up. She turned ever so slightly to see both of their faces. It was them alright. They looked so young she'd never have found them if she wasn't able to read their thoughts.

"Maria, John I found them. They are going back to their room. Not the room that they took us to, I'm sure," Carmen thought. Maria and John answered and John told them he'd follow them, and that they were to continue to work the pool area and see if they could find out who else was involved.

Carmen asked, "Master, we understand and will do whatever you ask, you know, but what if we run into something we can't handle and you are occupied? We don't want to fail you."

"Carmen you are right, things could become rough. Don't worry. Both of you are now more than able to handle any situation that may arise. You're not bulletproof, but you won't need to be."

Both girls wondered what he meant by that, and imaged being very quick and masters of martial arts.

"Right on both counts," John said and went silent again.

~~~

It was a beautiful day at Fisherman's Warf. Candace and April were enjoying their lunch at one of Candace's favorite restaurants. The staff was busily serving their customers. Mother and daughter were enjoying one of those rare moments where they could relax and just be themselves. Time slipped away as they talked; they laughed at each other's jokes and nothing else seemed to matter. Before they knew it, it was evening and Happy Hour. April excused herself to use the lavatory before the drive home. When she returned, there was a handsome guy hitting on her mother.

"April sweetie, this is Bob. He's in pharmaceutical sales and was offering to buy us both drinks. I explained that we were preparing to leave, having spent a long lunch here, but he insisted."

April looked at the charming young man, just a few years older than her, she guessed. "Well, one drink couldn't hurt, I guess."

After the third drink, two of Bob's friends had joined him and by the fourth they thought that Candace and April were inebriated enough to make a move. They didn't know that alcohol no longer had any effect on them and that they were being played.

"Boys, it's getting a little stuffy in here. Would you like to come to my place and party a little more?" Candace asked while winking at her daughter.

April smiled, knowing that this would likely fill her mother's quota for two nights and she was happy to play along.

The guys didn't hesitate and soon they were arriving at the Martin home.

(To be continued)