A Gift From His Father Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do miss him occasionally," she admitted. "He did have his ways." She smiled, knowing they knew what she meant.

They chatted on about her late husband, and then asked about the girls and where they were. They were happy to learn they'd not be home that evening as the girls were visiting friends during their winter break from college.

The doorbell rang, signifying guests at the gate. Jacquelyn pulled her iPhone 7 from her pocket and opened the gate. "Well girls, it looks like the entertainment is on time. Shall we meet them at the door?"

Gale Farnsworth and her tennis partner Leah Scott were about to ring the front door bell when Jacquelyn opened the door and beckoned them in. "Why Gale, Leah, so nice of you to drop by." She looked them over. Gale was wearing a white pantsuit and heels. Leah was wearing a blue dress that showed off her fabulous legs.

"I didn't think we had a choice," Gale said as she stepped into the mansion that rivaled her own.

"Of course, you had a choice, silly," Jacquelyn said as she led the women into the house. The others were lounging on the furniture, eating and drinking as if the party had already begun. "You know the girls. Ladies, our special guests have arrived."

They all approached, hugging and giving air kisses, then retreating.

Ana appeared and offered to take the women's coats. The maid always seemed to know what was going on. "Thank you, Ana," Jacquelyn said as the women handed the maid their coats. "Did you take care of that other thing for me?" she asked her maid. Ana nodded. "Then why don't you take the rest of the night off. I'll see you in the morning."

Ana took the coats to the guest closet and prayed that her mistress wouldn't be so tired that she wouldn't have the energy to play with her in the morning.

Jacquelyn allowed her guests to get comfortable for a few moments, as well as give the women a chance to feel that Ana had retired. They all sat in the circle the furniture provided, chatting and talking about general topics, despite everyone knowing why they were there.

Finally, Jacquelyn had decided that enough time had passed and said, "Gale and Leah, as you know, you are here because you lost a bet. So, for the next twenty-four hours, you're going to be our personal sex slaves. Why don't we get started? You can strip for starters."

Leah wasn't a fool. After the incident in the locker room, she knew what to expect. She stood and pulled her dress over her head and was naked, having not bothered to wear panties or a bra. Her lean body and tiny tits made her look like the perfect play toy, thought Jenny and Victoria, who'd never seen the young woman naked before. She was unafraid and judging by how hard her nipples were, she was eager to begin.

Gale was much slower to respond, and didn't dress for a quick strip. While Leah sat sipping her wine with her legs crossed, everyone focused on Gale as she slowly removed her clothes. Standing in just her panties, bra and heels, she was surprised to find that Ana had left several hangers for their clothes. Did she know what they were up to?

"Gale you are making us wait, which means that you will be punished for taking so long," Jacquelyn said.

"Time violation warning!" Vicky yelled and they all laughed, reminding them all of the penalties Gale accumulated at the tennis tournament.

Gale blushed and couldn't decide what to take off first. Finally, she decided to remove her bar and then slid off her panties. That was probably the wrong order as the girls all giggled when she bent over, her large tits hanging so low as she bent over. She was much bigger than she looked in her clothes. Her natural breasts were large and drooped considerably, but it worked for her. She would probably be happier if they didn't hang so low, but they were a teenage boy's fantasy.

"Since you made us wait so long, Gale, you can stand in the middle and slowly turn around and let us see that body of yours," Jacquelyn said.

"What do you think girls? Can we work with that?" All the women made agreeable sounds. "Thank you, Betty Sue, for chopping down that neglected forest," Jacquelyn pronounced and Betty Sue beamed. "Girls, you wouldn't have believed what it looked like before Betty Sue applied her talents." Gale blushed, her face and upper chest turning crimson.

"Leah, it's your turn. Gale, don't go anywhere. Leah, turn slowly and let us admire your lovely body," Jacquelyn instructed.

Leah quickly joined her tennis partner in the center of their circle and turned her body, showing off her long legs and firm body. She was excited and dipped her fingers into her wet pussy, then played with her clit a bit before Jacquelyn told her she could stop. The women were fanning themselves. Leah was hot and she knew it.

"I think it's time we joined our guests. Ladies, get naked. Betty Sue, what do you think? Daisy chain?"

Betty Sue agreed as she quickly slipped out of her clothes. She definitely felt her star rising as Jacquelyn twice called on her. "Why don't you decide the order," Jacquelyn told Betty Sue. "Gale has to eat my pussy before she gets to join the chain."

Elated by her new status, Betty Sue made sure that she mixed everyone up nicely. She put Leah in between Jenny and Vicky, since they were so familiar with each other's pussy they could probably sketch it with their eyes closed. Jenny would eat her while she ate Vicky, completing the chain.

Like Leah, Jacquelyn and her girls hadn't bothered with underwear and were naked in no time at all. Jacquelyn took her seat in the overstuffed chair while the women curled up together on the plush carpeting. This left the hesitant Gale still standing.

"Well come along Gale, don't keep your mistress waiting. Unless you like a little pain with your sex." Jacquelyn produced a leather riding crop she'd purchased just for this occasion.

Seeing the riding crop, Gale quickly knelt between Jacquelyn legs but still hesitated until Jacquelyn used it, lightly moving it over Gale's breasts and around her nipples, watching them harden. Jacquelyn lifted one tit and then the other. Gale closed her eyes and trembled. She couldn't remember ever being this turned on. She felt the crop slid between her legs and against her very wet pussy. She let out a small squeal as she felt a sharp slap on her ass.

"Come on slut, my pussy isn't going to eat itself," Jacquelyn said. Before she could use the crop again, Gale was lapping her adversary's cunt.

She was becoming more aroused being dominated like this and enthusiastically licked and sucked on the second pussy she'd ever eaten. She moved her tongue around Jacquelyn's outer lips before moving inside and dipping her tongue into the center just a bit before licking around, ignoring the clit, which was protruding and begging for some attention.

"Oh, mmm..." Jacquelyn moaned. "You're not very good yet but there are signs that you have a talent for this, my pet."

This served to encourage Gale and she added a finger and then licked and pulled on Jacquelyn's clitoris, which caused her to shudder as she felt her first orgasm shake through her. Gale was rewarded by a mouth full of Jacquelyn's juices, as she relaxed her calves on Gales shoulders. The nectar was almost too much but Gale was determined to drink it all. She was almost purring as she savored this new exotic cocktail and was surprised that she enjoyed the taste.

In her lust to get all of the tasty syrup, she managed to bring Jacquelyn off again. She tried to suppress her scream of ecstasy, but it was too much and her pussy was becoming too sensitive so she pushed Gale away with her right foot.

"Mmmm, you little slut you may have found your calling, yet. And you may end up getting a reward after all."

In a tangled mass of arms, legs, tits, pussies and asses, screams of passion filled the room as one by one the girls came. It started out as a daisy chain, but once everyone began to feel good, it collided into any open hole. As they pulled themselves free, in the center of it all Leah popped her head up. Her face was soggy and someone handed her one of the fresh towels that had been set out. She smiled. She was definitely enjoying this little romp. She'd never had sex with another woman before today and if this was typical, she thought perhaps she'd have more fun playing for the other team? She giggled at the thought. She didn't currently have a boyfriend and these ladies were much wealthier than the crowd she usually hung out with. Before she could contemplate any more, Jacquelyn was trying to get everyone's attention.

"It's time to bring out my toys," Jacquelyn announced as she dropped a large basket near the girls. Inside were an assortment of dildos, vibrators, nipple clips, collars and leashes, and a strap-on that was identical to the one that Jacquelyn was wearing. She called Leah over to suck her cock. "If you do a good job," she said, "you can be first, or defer calling out someone else instead."

There was a long lifelike cock wiggling from Jacquelyn's groin. Leah struggled to suck it into her mouth, but was eager to show off her cock sucking skills and after a while was able to deep throat it, much to the amazement of all.

Satisfied that her cock was ready, Leah opted to defer and called her tennis partner's name. "I think that Gale should be first. After all, had it not been for Gale, I'd never have been invited."

Gale's eyes grew large. She'd never had anything that large in her pussy. Her husband had a tiny cock, four inches at best. That monster would kill her. Still, she heard that large cocks were supposed to be better, and since she was trying new things, she surprised Jacquelyn and the others by spreading her legs in the air and calling for Jacquelyn to come and fuck her.

"You are full of surprises aren't you Gale," Jacquelyn said as she knelt between Gales legs and moved the tip of the fake cock to Gale's freshly shaved pussy. She pushed it all the way in.

Gale gasped in surprise. It was huge, but it felt so good sliding in. She hadn't realized just how slick she'd become as she took it in all in a single stroke. She sighed as she realized how good it felt to be completely full for the first time in her life.

This was the first-time Jacquelyn had ever used a strap-on, but she wasn't going to let that stop her. She pulled out slowly, watching Gale's pussy lips hug the fake cock until it was almost completely out then pushed back in slowly. She was hoping to drive the poor impaled woman crazy as she fucked her the way she'd often enjoyed her lovers fucking her. After several strokes, her arms were beginning to tire, and she increased the tempo. Gale started moaning and Jacquelyn learned that Gale liked it a bit rough. Fortunately, the nub riding against Jacquelyn's clit was bringing her close to her orgasm, too. She pulled hard on one of Gale's nipples and the slut squealed. Apparently, she was right; Gale enjoyed a little rough play. She slapped her hard on her ass. That did it! Gale screamed as she wrapped her legs around Jacquelyn and held on as her climax had her flailing.

"Oh, my Gawd! So, Good, so gooood!"

That was enough to get Jacquelyn off as she contemplated that Gale might never have had a real orgasm before. That would explain a few things, her bitchy behavior for example. "Perhaps she's ready to try my Sybian?"

~~~

Rejuvenated from the sex, both directly and indirectly, John felt himself rise from the bed, where Penny and April slept. He meant to step over them, not disturbing their slumber. Instead, he effortlessly levitated out of the bed, hovering above it and the two sleeping women. He mentally called out to Dr. Smith.

"Ahhh...dad. This is new!"

"Johnny, are you floating?" Dr. Smith asked from the dimensional prison within the Ring of Power.

"That does seem to be the case," he thought back to his father as he moved away from the bed and was instantly cleaned and once again clothed. He lowered himself gently to the floor.

"I was wondering when new powers would manifest themselves," Dr. Smith said.

"What are you talking about? What new powers and why?"

"Son, you possess four of the five ancient rings. No one has done that in," he paused to check his notes, "over three hundred years." "I didn't realize that was such a big deal. So now I can fly?"

"It is a huge deal. If you mean fly like the guy with the S on his chest and the red cape, probably. However, like him you'll need to experiment with it to see just what you can do." He paused. "It's not like you giving April the ability to fly. That takes effort and energy from your reserves. This is more natural, almost like breathing." He waited again as if he were reading something, and then gulped.

"Johnny, when you get the fifth ring...then the fun begins." He yelled, "This is incredible! Son, you can't hold on to them for very long, they are meant to be out in the world. But, according to this, you can alter them, change their powers and even rename them."

"This is strange," John said. Then, as if he were watching a movie, he saw himself surrounded by all his agents and in a ceremony, he began doing just that, changing the rings, renaming them and presenting them to...The vision was gone. "Dad, did you see that?"

"I did. Precognition. That would be another power manifesting itself. Once you get the fifth ring there will be no stopping you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well from what I've read over the years and this text, you can't keep the rings but must reassign them to new masters and or mistresses. These new lords will be like your agents, but much stronger and their power flows through the Ring of Power, making you even more powerful, amplifying your existing powers and opening the door to new abilities."

They both said nothing for several moments. Dr. Smith's words seemed to hang in the air magnifying their importance. "So, looks like the real question you have to answer is who among your agents is worthy to become a master or mistress of a ring?"

~~~

The team was assembled once again. April watched as John, his agents, and Jim were covered by a shiny transparent bubble and then they vanished without so much as a sound.

Halfway around the world, they materialized in what looked to be an abandoned building once used for making steel. They knew their assignments and spread out, Maria teamed with Chance and Carmen with Penny, John covered them in forcefields, expanding as much as twelve inches from their bodies. Of course, they were looking for guards, support personnel, Susan, or the large bald twins themselves. While John and Jim advanced on the main target, the others would flank them. He was expecting one or two traps; he wouldn't make the same mistake as before. His personal forcefield extended several feet from his body, and his footing would be sound.

As if on cue, a large scaffolding dropped from above and shattered into pieces around him and Jim, who was just a few feet behind him. "Well at least we know they know were here," John said. "So much for being cautious." With that, he levitated into the air and moved forward using his forcefield to break through walls, doors, and anything else in his path. Machine gun fire erupted, bullets began to bounce off Johns shields, ricocheting in every direction until John altered the shields to catch the bullets, allowing them fall harmlessly to the ground. John's offensive action sufficient to distract the snipers long enough for the team to disarm them.

As John rose from the floor of the open warehouse, hot molten steel poured down upon his bubble, covering it and forcing it to the ground in a huge crash. Everything was quiet for a few heartbeats as things settled, and then the sound of the cooling steel cracking pierced the air. Within seconds, the shell encasing Johns bubble cracked open and fell away. John continued to advance, this time up through the floors of the surrounding levels, crashing through like a wrecking ball shattering the once sturdy building as defenders scrambled away lest they fall along with the debris.

Just yards ahead of him, and standing between him and what he hoped was Susan, stood the twin bald men, and though definitely there, John sensed their powers had diminished. "You can't have her. She's ours now," they said in unison as if rehearsed.

John lowered his forcefield as he landed gently on his feet. He looked at the brother missing his finger and said, "I think this belongs to you," and he hurled the missing digit at its owner. The bald man ducked, expecting an attack, but the finger fell at his feet and rolled towards him. He picked up the digit ripped from his hand, looking at its discoloration. It rolled back and forth for a moment then reattached itself, looking like it never left, minus the powerful ring.

"She is not yours. She is mine. Let her go and you might live through this," John said sounding provoked.

The brothers held firm. The Master of the Ring of Peace had used the last of his power; he had nothing in reserve. So, he bluffed, hoping to stall and misdirect. "She's been altered. She will become more powerful than all of us," he said making grand gestures with his arms and hands. The problem with a bluff is that when it doesn't work it fails miserably. That was the case here.

John laughed. "That isn't going to work," he said. "First of all, I know who you really are, Albert Ebenezer Webster and Ebenezer Albert Webster, identical twins born in 1857, common thieves and con artists." John paced back and forth in front of them, his hands behind his back.

"You tried to use your matching faces to frustrate the authorities in England and demanding compensation for convicting the wrong brother. Between the two of you, nearly one hundred fifty convictions for stealing." He paused for effect, "But they couldn't make it stick because they couldn't prove which of you committed the crime." John laughed again before continuing, "But your criminal résumés helped lead to the discovery that fingerprints could be used to identify culprits such as yourselves, even though you share DNA, your fingerprints are different." John stood before them, "But how did you come to possess the rings? Did you steal them?"

The brothers stood speechless, how did he know this about them?

Seconds later, John threw them against the nearest wall, suspending the brothers several feet off the ground, leaving them pinned and unable to move. He admired the final ring. It wasn't as beautiful as the rest, but he'd make it beautiful once again.

"The spas and resorts where you are stealing and killing the young for their youth, tell me their locations!" The brothers were helpless now. John felt the brothers' minds working, trying to come up with a plausible lie. But that was all John needed. He picked the locations from their minds and now knew how many were active and which were under development. "Dad, you know what to do," John said and in an instant Dr. Zachary Smith sent the messages to waiting teams, including where and how to destroy the devices.

Standing just behind John, Jim listened to the evil twins. What had they done to his bride? Seeing that the twins were standing between John and the only door, he realized that Susan had to be somewhere behind that door. Moving stealthily, he made it to the door and opened it. Surprised to find it unlocked, he dashed into the room, not knowing or caring if there were any remaining booby-traps.

John immediately felt Susan's consciousness as the door opened. But she was changed in some way. He couldn't tell from here, she was not conscious, but she was troubled.

"Don't go in there. I warn you," Albert said, or was it Ebenezer?

"Oh, I almost forgot." There was a crunching sound and a scream of pain as John ripped the finger with the ring from Albert's hand, or was it Ebenezer's? He admired the ring. It was old, and tarnished, but he knew what to do with it. In an instant, he had deposited it into his safe.