A Gift From His Father Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving them alone to ponder their fate, he followed Jim into the room behind the double doors. It was a more like an auditorium or classrooms with tiered seating looking down on the main floor where professors and instructors lectured. In the center of the floor, laying on a table, was the woman that had once been Susan Peterson.

Jim rushed down the main aisle to his wife's side. The closer he got the less he recognized the woman lying unconscious on a medical table of some sort, naked, lifeless and beautiful. She was breathing. He stared at her face, after having given her naked body the once over. He tried to find his wife there, but nothing physically remained.

John glided quietly into the room, defying gravity as he floated cautiously then landed just behind Jim.

"She looks different, but she's still in there, Jim," John assured the distraught husband.

Hearing John's voice, Susan blinked her eyes as she regained consciousness. She sat upright. "You came for me?" she said in a surprised voice that she barely realized was her own. Looking just beyond her husband and then back again, she quickly concluded that if the plan were to work she'd need to play along until she could get John alone.

She looked intensely at her husband and smiled. Both men instantly became captivated.

"Susan, is that really you? You look and sound so different."

"I know," she said with her new accent, watching how she'd charmed the two men. "I sound like something out of a Dracula movie." As she talked, she saw that they'd changed her hair color, too. It was long and bright red, accenting her porcelain skin. "Seriously, red hair?" she said aloud and groaned.

Jim and John were speechless, as they each envisioned themselves balls deep within her spread legs, pounding her tight pussy while she screamed in passion, fucking her as if they had invented the act.

Finally, John managed to shake the vision; he knew this was part of the Websters twins' threat. Nevertheless, he'd never felt anything like this before. He had to have her.

"Johnny, are you okay. I am getting some funny readings down here."

"Thanks, dad. I'm cool," John lied.

Dr. Smith wasn't convinced and decided to pay closer attention to events outside.

She jumped off the table, her firm breasts bouncing then settling, nipples hard and pink. She was now taller than Jim, and almost as tall as John. Both men continued to admire her beauty, her perfect body. John had to fight to not sweep her up into his arms and take her right then and there.

She moved quickly to her husband, rubbing her enhanced body against him, brazen by her nudity. He pulled her tight, one hand fondling her firm ass, the other across her narrow back. Their mouths met as Jim lustfully kissed the woman. It was her! It was his Susan, only she was ten times more beautiful and desirable. He was going to fuck her silly when they returned home. If he could wait that long. He must, he had to.

"You're going to need some clothes," John said, interrupting Jim's vision, "Jim..."

"Oh," Jim said. Reluctantly pulling his lips from Susan, they slowly disengaged and Jim stepped back a step or two. Couldn't that have waited? Jim thought, angry at being disturbed from his reunion with his wife.

John conjured up a black dress with a daring plunge V-neck, ruched sides and asymmetric hem. It barely covered her, but having been completely exposed, it offered the necessary modesty. Her massive breasts remained visible, except for her nipples. Long sleeves descended to her wrists, it fit like a second skin. Susan didn't complain; it felt good to have clothes on again, even if he'd neglected to include lingerie. Her altered mind embraced the slutty look, despite it not being to her normal taste.

She looked past Jim again, looking at John as he admired the way the dress fit her. Jim caught her gaze and realized that John was going to fuck her the first chance he got. He remembered his powerful master now possessed all five rings. He wasn't sure what that meant, but he knew that opposing him would be a fool's errand. His life would never be the same again. His master would take her as his own; she was already looking beyond him. It's all because of those monsters. The evil twins had done this. But they weren't powerful any longer, mere men. "Shoes?" Susan asked, bending forward then stepping back so that she could see her left foot. Looking down, all she could see were her tits.

"Damn it," she thought. "Are all men that into huge tits?" Then her thoughts softened. He was, and she jiggled them for him.

"Oh." John was still admiring the new Susan; she looked more naked in her clothes than when she was nude. Suddenly, Susan was standing in red Christian Louboutin four-inch pumps, which left her towering over Jim and at eye level with John.

Chance, Penny, Maria and Carmen trotted down the main aisle. Chance was immediately stunned silent by the transformed beauty, catching Carmen and Maria off-guard. They'd never seeing anything shatter Chance's cool exterior. They glanced at the men, who all had bulges stretching their pants. They looked back at the woman. She was breathtakingly beautiful, and the guys were acting a little funny. Penny, Maria and Carmen recognized that look in John's eyes; someone was going to get seriously fucked. Unfortunately, it wasn't going to be either of them.

Being bisexual, the girls each felt drawn to the woman, but not nearly as strongly as the men seemed to be.

Carmen asked Maria through the link they shared, "Did you get that? I thought I picked up a thought from the woman, but it was fleeting."

Maria replied, "All I got was relief, but now that you mention it there seemed to be something more."

Maria broke the spell. "Ah... we've secured the remaining hired guns. If that's Susan, we can get out of here now, right boss?"

"Yeah, sure. Let's get home, after we check on the twins. Where's Jim?"

Somehow, he'd managed to slip away while the others basked in the charms of his transformed wife.

She seemed to no longer want him. They'd gone through something similar when they first began swinging. It almost ruined their marriage. Even in this stranger's body, Jim recognized the look in her eye. What had those evil men had done to her beyond her appearance? He could tell in their brief moment together that she was different. She was no longer his wife. The pain was strong and sudden. His heart was breaking. It was like a punch to the solar plexus. He could barely breathe. Worst of all, he knew he was really to blame. It was his fault that he'd finally lost his Susan, after more than forty years of married life.

He understood what he had to do. They would pay for this, he swore to himself. Despite his master's reluctance to take a life, he would. He'd kill the two of them and not think twice about it. He continued to lament. Why did they have to change his Susan into this temptress? He'd never have her to himself again. He had gotten accustomed to sharing, though in the end Susan would always come back to him. Why? What was the purpose?

Approaching the twins, still pinned to the wall where John had left them, he picked up a discarded automatic weapon, stepping over the falling security person without so much as a care as he advanced. The brothers watched the broken-hearted husband approach, but could do nothing about it.

Perhaps if they were dead, their spell would be broken, Jim hoped.

"Hey, no fair, I saw 'em first," an unknown blonde woman said as she dropped the machine gun nose to the floor.

"Who are you?" Jim swung the business end of his weapon on the sexy blonde woman dressed in the black uniforms of the security the twins had either hired or entranced. Her uniform fit her like a glove. Her tight round ass filled out her pants while her shirt hugged her chest, revealing the lack of a bra to hide her small tits. Jim didn't notice.

"Oh, right, you don't recognize me. It's the tits and ass. I'm the guy that I suppose got you involved in this mess to begin with. Of course, your master changed me into a woman."

"What makes you think that I won't kill you, too?"

"By all means, please do. Put me out of my misery, but only after you take care of those bastards," the woman said, pointing to the brothers. Before he lost his nerve, Jim pivoted, aimed his weapon, and pulled the trigger, spraying the helpless pair with over forty rounds in less than two seconds.

The sounds of the automatic gunfire echoed into the auditorium, alerting the team. In the blink of an eye, John enclosed the group in a forcefield bubble and they dematerialized. A split second later, they materialized just inside the great hall where he'd left the defeated former masters. They were still hanging from the wall, but now the brothers were a bloody lifeless mess. Less than twenty feet ahead Jim turned the weapon on himself, as a small blonde woman watched what was about to happen in horror. Just as Jim pulled the trigger, his weapon turned into a two-foot-long sub sandwich.

~~~

"It's called a Sybian," Jacquelyn declared as she pulled the cloth away, revealing the machine that had been placed in a corner away from where the women were. "It's the ultimate sex toy," she said as she swept a hand down towards the machine in Vanna White fashion. "I discovered it about six months after Zachary passed," she lied. She had actually discovered it after her stepson John had forced her to masturbate daily as part of her punishment for trying to kill him. "We're all going to take a turn riding it. Who wants to go first?"

The women, who were very comfortable lounging and still very much naked, perked up. Having already paired up with each other and used every kind of dildo, butt plug, anal beads, double ended dildo and toy they could find, they had thought the party was winding down. They had all cum so much they'd have been dehydrated if not for the many bottles of wine they'd consumed. Jacquelyn had plenty of good wine, and as the girls would soon learn, she had saved the best for last.

"I've heard of it," Leah said, "Is it really as good as I've heard?"

"Why don't you try it and tell us," Jacquelyn said as she pulled the device to the center of the room and made a few adjustments, while explaining to Leah how to mount it.

"You have to slide all the way down," Jacquelyn told her as she slithered forward on the small dildo sticking up from the machine. It wasn't shaped like anything she'd ever seen before. It was average in width but had a funny looking tip.

"Good, now rest your clit here occasionally," she said, pointing to the flesh colored pad with the short bristles. "This is the clit stimulator. It vibrates."

Vicky and Jenny became more interested and joined the ladies on either side of Leah. They couldn't help but caress her body and kiss her as she began to look a little nervous. She moaned, responding to the caresses, and was eager to begin. She was already creaming and Jacquelyn hadn't even turned the machine on yet.

"Okay, ready? Here goes," Jacquelyn said as she turned on the machine, to its lowest setting.

"Oh! Oh..." Leah said as a smile crept across her lips. "That's good." Straddling the machine, she raised herself up slightly on her knees, bending forward a bit and keeping contact on the clit stimulator.

"Oh, you like that, huh? Maybe a little more?" Jacquelyn said as she turned up the vibration and the twisting of the dildo.

"Oh! Oh! Yeah, mmmore like that!"

Jacquelyn complied and Leah rode the machine while Vicky and Jenny held her while caressing her tits and ass. Leah's moans grew louder. It was really doing a job on her and she didn't want it to end, but she felt herself growing to what seemed like a major climax. After all the sex and climaxes she'd already had that night, this would be something else.

"Mmmmmm..." She gasped. "Oh oh oh.... ah...ah...." Leah screamed as the anticipated tsunami took her. If it weren't for Jenny and Vicky supporting her she'd have fallen off the machine.

Jacquelyn slowly turned down the machine until it was off and quiet. Leah was a shivering, sweaty mess as Jenny and Vicky slowly pulled her off the machine.

"Oh, my god, I have got to do that again," she cried out as she let herself be laid out on the floor. Gale wasted no time in crawling up to her tennis partner, then kissing her face and tits before working her way to her messy pussy and the juices that were leaking out.

"Hmmm...looks like someone is hooked on pussy," Jacquelyn observed before asking who wanted to go next.

~~~

The team materialized at John's mansion with a defeated Jim Peterson, the transformed temptress Susan, and the mysterious blonde in tow.

"Chance, you know the drill. I have matters to attend to. Girls, (referring to Maria, Carmen and Penny), assist as needed. I will be back soon." With that said, John vanished.

Chance and the women looked at the space where their master had been standing only a second ago, amazed. He had never displayed that much power before. Realizing that he now had the fifth ring, they shrugged it off.

Maria and Carmen pulled Jim with them into one of the smaller rooms. Penny took the transformed Susan in to another room, leaving Chance and the small blonde in the great room.

She was no longer in possession of her automatic weapon, but the holster hanging low on her hips still held an automatic pistol. Chance looked down at her. She held up her hands and showed him she had no hostile intentions, and then slowly moved her hands to the buckle, removing it and offering it to Chance.

John materialized in his bedroom, the one he now shared with his fiancée April Martin. Out of thin air, materializing before him was his safe, which contained the other three rings. He pulled out the newly acquired ring of peace and examined it a little more closely before putting it back with the others. He closed the safe and it dematerialized, leaving John alone.

"Congratulations, son. You did it. You are now in possession of all five rings," Dr. Zachary Smith said from his command post somewhere within the Ring of Power. At least that the way that Dr. Smith liked to think about it. His sole mission was to be his son's advisor; he had no more thoughts of escape, only those of ascending to the next plane of consciousness, just as Rocky had.

John felt a little confused but more powerful than he'd ever felt before. He could now simply think a thought and he would will it to happen. He had glimpse of future events, particularly of his team and his life.

"You know I can't keep them, don't you?" John asked his father.

"Yes, that much is clear. I was wondering if or how it would make itself known to you."

"I just knew it the moment I put it in the safe. The rings are meant to be out in the world. No single man or woman has ever had possession of all five rings for very long," John said.

Dr. Smith nodded. "You can change them somewhat, you know. You will need to redistribute them. Have you decided who the new masters/mistresses will be?"

"I do," John spoke as he sat back in his favorite chair. "I am going to change and rename the rings. It is my right. They will no longer be used for evil purposes," John said. "We will have a ceremony in a day or so and I will dispense the rings."

"Son, this may not matter to you right now, but because of all that you've accomplished in such a short matter of time and at such a young age, you've become one of the greatest Masters of the Ring of Power, ever. Only three times in its history has a Master accomplished what you are about to do. I'm very proud. Your name will live on forever, regardless of what you do from here. My only regret is not having given you a better last name than Smith," John's father joked.

~~

"You look familiar, but I've met a lot of people in my life time so how about saving us all a lot of time and telling me who you are and what you had to do with the killing of the twins?" Chance said, clearly in no mood for games.

The small blonde woman knew that she had better get to the point quickly lest the big man lose what little temper he'd been holding.

"We met at the orgy in the Caribbean. We didn't actually meet, but I was there. I was a man until your master thought it would be funny and turned me into a woman. I was the man that got Susan and Jim involved in this whole thing in the first place. I was simply doing my master's bidding. Had Jim not killed them, I would have. They were horrible men and deserved to die."

"Interesting," Chance said, rubbing the hairs on his chin. "Let's say that I believe your story. Do you know why they changed Susan?"

"I don't know, but there is a reason. The brothers don't do anything without a payoff," the blonde said.

~~~

Susan strolled into the large media room and took a seat on the couch. She needed to be with John, but she'd have to play along for a while. She'd get to him soon enough.

"Susan, my name is Penny. I was at the orgy," she paused, looking over the woman again. "I see they really did a number on you. How are you feeling? Can I get you something?"

"Thank you, water would be great," she said in an accent that she still didn't recognize as her own.

Penny walked across the room, stepped behind the bar, and pulled out a bottle water. "Cold or room temperature?"

"Cold please," she replied cringing, annoyed at the sound of her voice.

"Are you okay? Is something the matter?" Penny asked.

"Yes, it's me. I don't usually sound like this. At least I didn't before my transformation."

"What do you mean," Penny asked.

"I'm from New Jersey. I never had an accent before, at least not one that makes me sound like a foreigner."

"Oh? Really! So, that was part of your transformation. Why?"

"Beats the shit out of me," Susan lied. "I sound more like a Natasha than a Susan now."

Penny laughed, "That's funny. I was just thinking that very thing. You may need to change your name." Definitely getting the reference to the once popular cartoon show.

"You think?" Susan agreed.

The women chatted on for several minutes, Susan seemed no worse for the ordeal she'd gone through, but Penny couldn't shake the feeling that she was hiding something. Penny thought she seemed distracted. Penny pondered that for a while, and then remembered that Maria and Carmen could read minds. Perhaps they could find out what's going on with a scan or two.

~~~

Jim paced the floor back and forth like a caged animal. Maria and Carmen were trying to calm him, but he was caught. He'd successfully killed the evil twin brothers, but failed to kill himself. Without Susan, he had no reason to live. To make matters worse, John had turned the gun into a sub sandwich. It was similar to their first meeting. His master was taunting him.

Maria and Carmen scanned Jim's mind and saw his jealousy. They understood what he was thinking, but why would he think that? They asked each other while they watched Jim pace.

Finally, Jim stopped pacing and turned to the women, "I'm sorry you had to see that." Looking at his new friends, hands in his pockets, he began to share his feelings, hoping they would understand.

Both women listened sympathetically, deciding to let him talk it out. He rambled on about how Susan's change would make every man want her. The girls realized that she was now as gorgeous and desirable as they were, but irresistible? They didn't see it. Perhaps they needed a man's perspective. They agreed. Maria would stay with Jim while Carmen talked to Chance.

~~~

"I know that you all are probably worried about me, but I'm fine, just a little tired. Perhaps I could lie down somewhere. I'm pretty exhausted from all these recent changes," Susan said.

"That's understandable," Penny said. "Why don't I leave you here? I will check back in a few minutes."