A Gift From His Father Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was soon time for the guests to take their seats. It was still early and the sun had yet to reach its apex, nevertheless most of the guests had taken advantage and covered themselves in copious amounts of sunscreen. The organ began to play and the bridesmaids and groomsmen processed up the wide aisle that split the two sections of folding chairs and then stood in front facing the guests. One by one, in pairs, they stationed themselves at six points along the aisle. Once all were in place they met in the middle and began to kiss and fondle each other. The nearly two hundred naked and partly dressed guests were stunned, watching as their own arousal began to peak. When the wedding march began, they quickly separated, stepping back to make room for the bride to enter. Each groomsman stood at attention, his large cock hard and pointing to the sky, while the bridesmaids firm breasts showed erect nipples and their mons absent of any hair and labia enlarged, all young twenty-somethings and gorgeous.

The bride entered, wearing a translucent wedding dress that clung to her body with a long train and veil. She was radiant. April smiled as she walked up the aisle, her maid of honor holding the ends of her long train. She was blushing a bright pink. She was one of April's high school girlfriends. They'd made a commitment to be there for each other on such an occasion. She had never been naked in public, until now. Her hard pink nipples ached. She'd have sworn everyone could hear her throbbing heart and the squishing of her pussy with each step she took. She tried not to swoon as she followed her girlfriend up the aisle; she couldn't help but notice the erect large cocks, secretly hoping to have one of them to herself.

As April began her march up the aisle, every head turned, and every cock grew hard and stiff in salute. Even those of the gay men in attendance, causing their owners, if only for a second, to question their orientation. Gleaming from between her legs, April's diamond sparkled as if it were creating its own light.

To say that April made a stunningly beautiful bride would have been an understatement. Every woman there wanted to be her, as they looked upon her beauty. Even those that knew her were hoping to catch her eye as she slowly moved towards the front of the makeshift altar, so that they could be a greater part of this moment.

April kept facing forward, a small smile on her pretty lips, yet allowing her eyes to look at the assembled audience. She couldn't believe that her childhood dream was coming true; she was about to become the wife of John Smith, her beloved Johnny.

Reaching the front, she turned to face the gathered. Candace (April's mother) stepped forward, looking almost as beautiful naked as her daughter, and lifted the veil from her face as her maid of honor bent down to arrange the train of the diaphanous dress, unknowingly completely exposing herself in the process. It wasn't until she felt the warm spring breeze that she realized what she'd done. Candace kissed her daughter on the cheek and returned to her seat, her own diamond catching the sunlight as she sat next to Mary Smith, John's mother. Mary took Candace's hand and squeezed it gently.

That seemed to be John's cue as he and his best man Mark Taylor, and John's best and childhood friends stepped onto the altar. John wore a collar with a bowtie, cuffs on his wrists, complete with cufflinks but was otherwise naked. His impressive physique looked like a combination of a world-class swimmer, bodybuilder, and NFL linebacker. His abs were the fantasies of most men, while his powerful arms and legs looked to be in perfect proportion. Swinging between his mighty naked thighs hung his semi erect cock, making the women damp and many of the men envious. Mark looked impressive too, a smaller bronze version of the groom.

It was Mary's turn to greet her son. She stood slowly, impressing the crowd with her beauty. Like Candace, she was stunning, her diamond glistening in the sunlight, though she too paled in comparison to the bride. She stepped forward, hugged her son, kissed him on the lips quickly, and returned to her seat.

The minister entered wearing only his collar, a smile, and an erection. He said a few words about the bride and groom, and commented on the wedding party before beginning the ceremony.

As things began, John and April gazed lovingly into each other's eyes, April heard Johns voice in her mind. "Hey you!" he said.

"Hey you, yourself," she replied.

Before they could say more, it was time for the vows, and commitment, and the pronunciation. When the minister said, "You may kiss the bride," John stepped forward, his cock now fully erect, almost twelve inches long, and they kissed. Their bodies met and they rubbed against each other. John lowered himself slightly and April rose to her toes as she accepted John into her tight, wet tunnel.

"I love you, April," John said mentally to her as she repeated those words back to him. "As part of my gift to you, we now share this mental telepathy. We can talk to each other privately. The range is several miles."

John stroked into her a few times as they kissed, and pulled out when they broke the kiss. Mark announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please greet Mr. and Mrs. John Smith."

The assembled got to their feet and cheered. There wasn't a dry eye or pussy in the place. Nipples and cocks were hard and the audience were anticipating the reception and getting relief from the pent up sexual tension. Most were unaware of the ring ceremony still ahead.

Mark announced there would be a brief five-minute intermission, and that despite their urges, they should refrain from any satisfaction of those needs for now. It would be worth the wait. Nevertheless, several men and women couldn't contain their enthusiasm and either broke away from the main group or simply bent or knelt to satisfy each other, only to learn that they couldn't cum and that it made matters worse. They were frantic when called back to order.

As Mark returned to the center of the altar, now turned into a stage, he announced the final ceremony. The distributions of rings. He could hear questions murmuring among the guests.

John came out and faced his guests. "Most of you won't remember this," he said, "because only my agents would as the rest will have foggy and selective memories of events. But to my agents and employees I am doing more than marrying my beloved April today. I am rewarding loyalty. Some of you may have noticed that there was no exchange of rings during the wedding ceremony. I will correct that now."

He paused for effect and then asked, "Would my beautiful wife, April Smith, please come forward?"

April joined him on stage, still in her beautiful see-through wedding dress, minus the long train, but still reaching the ground. "In addition to being my wife, April will also be known as the Mistress of the Ring of Chastity." From out of thin air, John held up one of the most beautiful rings anyone had ever seen and placed it on her ring finger. April felt a surge of power and energy swell through her body. Her pussy moistened as if she were about to cum, her nipples hardened and she felt as though she would collapse, then just as suddenly, she felt her strength return doubling, tripling and she smiled. She was the Mistress of the Ring of Chastity.

She immediately realized what it meant. Not that she had to be chaste as in having no sexual relations outside of with her husband, but that it meant morality, the concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong; right or good conduct. It also meant purity, knowledge, honesty, and wisdom. Those things, in addition to sexual energy, would power the ring and her power. Everyone stood and cheered. April took a seat on the tall stool behind her, smiling proudly at the second honor bestowed on her.

"Chance Goodwin, please join us on the stage." From the back of the audience the large, black man stood, towering over the nearest people at his full height of six feet eight inches. His head now shaven, his beard trimmed to a neat goatee, he walked with purpose, his large cock swinging between his legs. He looked like a bodybuilder; every muscle had been developed to perfection. He greeted John with a smile and the two men embraced.

"When I first met Chance, he attempted to kill me. But as you can see, we're like brothers. He's been very loyal to me and will be henceforth be known as the Master of the Ring of Diligence," John said as the ring appeared in his hand and John put it on the giant's left ring finger. Like April, Chance felt the immediate surge of power, doubling and then tripling his strength. Chance understood the meaning of his ring, persistence, fortitude, effort, ethics, and rectitude were his ring's dominant traits. After the cheering died down, Chance took a seat next to April.

Next, John called up Elizabeth Brooks. Most knew that she had been John's second in command. Elizabeth looked as stunning as always. Her caramel coloring gave her an exotic look and her flowing black ringlets fell down her back, occasionally falling over her large jiggling breasts. Her new height gave her body an amazon quality that she and John both admired. John told the audience a funny anecdote about their relationship, that had everyone laughing and Elizabeth blushing. Then he got serious and explained how he'd never have been able to grow his corps to its present size without her help. He placed the ring on her finger and announced to all gathered that she was the Mistress of the Ring of Temperance, meaning humanity, justice, honor, and abstinence. Elizabeth almost choked when she heard the last virtue. Then, she, like the others, realized that it was just like her. Although she was extremely enthusiastic when it came to sex, she had an amazing amount of self-control.

Last but not least, John introduced Penny Jones. He didn't go into a lot of history but said that Penny seemed destined to become the Mistress of the Ring of Kindness. Its dominant traits included satisfaction, loyalty, compassion and integrity, all traits that described Penny perfectly. After her individual applause, John had everyone stand once more to a roaring ovation. It was only exceeded in volume when John announced that the formal ceremonies were complete and that guests were free to roam the mansion grounds and enjoy each other's company as they wished.

It wasn't long before more than a few screams of ecstasy were heard, as anxious guests quickly relieved each other orally. The orgy had official begun.

John and April embraced again, his cock sliding into his bride's wet pussy once more as if of its own accord.

Candace kissed her new son-in-law as he and April were mobbed. "Do you want some alone time," John asked his bride.

"Hmmm.... that would be nice, your cock feels extra-long and hard right now. Do you mind?" she asked her husband telepathically.

"Not at all," John announced that they would be back in few minutes and then they simply vanished, only to materialize in their master suite where they continued their lovemaking as husband and wife for the first time.

Back at the orgy, food and drink flowed freely as the guests took full advantage of the situation. The bashful maid of honor soon found herself being the center of triple penetration as she took on three hard cocks, making her airtight, another first for her. Almost all of John's agents were present and mingling, hoping to knock out a full month of quota in the process.

With the exception of April, the new master and mistresses of the rings held audience, showing off their new powers they were still just beginning to understand.

For many of John's guests it was a first to be out of their clothes in public. In fact, most didn't understand why they'd even agreed to attend. These guests would have no memory of the wedding details other than they had attended without their clothing. As far as the orgy was concerned, no one would do anything they didn't want to do, except that their libidos were highly increased and they'd be easily susceptible and led into participating.

The orgy was in full swing by the time Mr. and Mrs. Smith returned. Everyone was having a good time. John was surprised to learn that his sisters had all brought dates and all of Jackie's friends had attended. The guests had dwindled down to less than a hundred by the time that dinner was served. John had fucked the giggling maid of honor and as the sun began to set, the party was brought indoors.

It was late when the last of the guests had left or settled down with a partner to sleep off the day's events. Naked bodies lay motionless all through the mansion except for the areas that were off limits.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith, having fucked all day and night, were exhausted but pleased to finally be married. John was pleased that he'd made the right choice. Dr. Smith even took time away from his many projects to consider the events with pride. He had given his son a great gift, but it was no greater than the gift his son had given him.

*

This is the end of this series. The characters will return under another title. Thank you for your loyal readership. I appreciate your comments. Yes, I've considered going back through some of the earlier chapters and giving them a makeover.