A Gift from Mother Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,857 Followers

I look down and realize that the light in the room has subtly changed and I can dimly make out her features. She is very pretty: a heart-shaped face with a straight nose and high, round cheeks above a generous mouth that smiles as she looks up at me. Her fingers trace softly over my inner thighs and I gasp at how marvellous this feels. I lie back and close my eyes, savouring her intimate touch. She moves her fingers higher as they trace the crease between my leg and my soft, chubby vulva. I love her gentle touch but at the same time I am becoming impatient for the fulfilment of orgasm.

"Oooh, yessss!" I cry out softly, her fingers playing through my damp pubic hair before tracing along the cleft of my pussy. "Oh, keep going," I beg, "push them inside me."

"Suzie, my dear, be patient and enjoy everything. Do not rush to orgasm, as men so often do, but savour every touch, every sensation, every feeling." she whispers as her fingers travel to and fro along my cleft, each time a little deeper between the soft, rounded edges. "You asked to know about loving a woman so I am showing you." I try to relax and be completely aware of my body. I feel the warm wetness growing within me and a new sensation that I've never noticed before in my impatience to push my fingers inside myself: I feel my inner lips swelling under Kris's loving touch and my pussy starting to open to her like a flower. Spreading my legs wider enhances this feeling of opening.

Her fingers withdraw and before I can complain I feel her breath caress my open sex before a kiss is planted at the top of the damp curls of my pubic hair. Another follows, a little lower, and then another. Something trails through my tangled bush and I realize it is Kris's tongue. Just as the kisses did, the tongue works lower and starts licking either side of my pussy, making me groan with pleasure. "Does that feel good, Suze?" she asks and her use of Emmy's nickname for me makes my heart tremble.

"Kris, it's wonderful," I tell her. She kisses me, at the very top of my pussy's cleft, right over my clitty and the feeling makes me gasp. Her tongue now travels down, the tip delicately tracing along the inner labia. There is a brief pause before her tongue parts those nether lips, nuzzling just inside me, before Kris drags it up, ploughing a shallow furrow in my sex. She is barely inside me but the sensation is incredible. Her licking of me continues, each time her tongue ploughs deeper and I am gasping and whimpering.

Kris's tongue stops mid lick and I feel it extend, penetrating me.... "Oh Jesus, Kris, you're fucking me with your wonderful tongue!" I cry excitedly. Kris presses harder, pushing her tongue deeper and then begins moving her head back and forth, her tongue held rigid as she, quite literally, tongue fucks me! The feeling is beyond fantastic and I close my eyes to block out everything but the sensations of Kris's loving; I want this to go on forever but know that she will make me cum all too soon.

It doesn't go on forever, however, as her tongue withdraws and her mouth leaves my pussy. "Your, pussy is delicious, Suze, I must say. You'll not have lovers complaining on that score, certainly!" Her comments make me laugh, and, hey, there's something about my body that's actually really good!

As she speaks her fingers once more brush my pubic hair and then gently trail across my now open pussy. "Oh wow," I sigh as, slowly and firmly, two of her fingers enter me. The thrill is so great that, for a moment, I think that I will orgasm right then and there as I feel my vaginal muscles grip the invading digits tightly.

I do not cum. Kris keeps the fingers still while the imminent climax recedes; only then do her fingers begin to pump, slowly and softly. The sensation is exquisite as the thrusts become a deeper and firmer. I feel her fingers curl up to press the top of my pussy deep inside. "Mmmmm that feels so good" I tell her.

"That is your G-spot," she tells me, "and is very sensitive, producing very satisfying orgasms." She continues to rub my newly found G-spot while her thumb now gently rests over my clit. I am making almost continuous sights and moans under her ministrations. "So you like my fingers inside you, in your hot, tight, sexy little cunt?"

Her use of the C-word is so unexpected and yet deeply thrilling. "Yes, Kris... I do... very, very much!" I am beginning to pant and gasp and I know that I cannot be far from orgasm. "Kris... I'm... ahh... I'm going... oooh! ...to cum!" I look down and see Kris smile as her head lowers.

"Yes, Suze, cum, orgasm, climax for me," she tells me before her tongue dips into the upper end of my pussy, my cunt, to engage with the hard nub of my clitoris. That touch is unbelievably intense and a shudder passes through me but this is just the first tremor. The tongue now twists and twirls, licks and pokes doing amazing things to my button as her fingers continue inside me.

"Aaaah, fuck, oh, oh, oh... cumming! Yeah! Aaaaaaaah!" A second spasm then a third grips me... and then my world is filled with orgasm; nothing but orgasm, with its intense electric pleasure that makes my whole nervous system sing to its tune.

I open my eyes as I feel Kris move up beside me and feel her fingers slide out of my still-tingling pussy. My legs feel rubbery and numb too. As Kris's face comes close she kisses my cheek before she raises her hand between us. It smells intensely of my sex and in the dim light it glistens wetly. I raise a heavy hand and grasp the wrist, pulling it towards me so I can take the index finger into my mouth, sucking it clean, followed by the middle finger. As I suck, Kris licks the back of her hand then I lick the palm as she sucks the thumb.

"Thank you, Kris, that was incredible," I whisper as she reaches across and cuddles me.

"You're very welcome, Suzie. Now, let me ask you: is there something else you think you need?"

"I, um, don't know if it's need or want... and it's not just for me..."

"Well, that certainly sounds in the spirit of Christmas. What is it Suzie?"

"I... I want to make love to you as you did to me... I want to know if I can but also... I mean what you did for me felt so amazingly good I, Kris I want to let you feel that too!"

"Yes, I should have realized... and I'd love you to make love to me." She says, smiling in the dim light. She stands. "You'd best begin by undressing me, Suzie." I stand in front of her, unsure of what to do. "Touch me, Suzie," she tells me, seeing my hesitation, "you know how you'd like to be touched and I'm a woman like you..."

In the dusky room I see her dress is close fitting, long sleeved and the hem is just above her knees; the front is plain with a simple round neckline. Hesitantly I place my hands on her hips and I'm struck again by the warm softness of the dress's fabric. Her hips have a lovely swell, firm but rounded, and I begin to run my hands over them. I slide up to her waist and can feel the crease caused by the waistband of her panties beneath, where they press into her soft flesh. She is not flabby, certainly nothing like me, but she's no bony, skinny gym-addict either. My hands continue upwards as Kris smiles at me. My hands caress the outer sides of her breasts and stop, pausing before my thumbs brush lightly across her nipples. Her breasts are full and feel firm, her nipples growing large and hard under my touch. Kris gives a soft sigh, "Do you like my tits, Suze?" she asks, her voice husky with desire.

"Oh, yes, Kris, your... tits are gorgeous," I answer as my thumbs continue rubbing.

"Mmm, Suze, unbutton my dress and take it off." I hesitate as I can see no buttons and wonder if I've missed them in the dim light. Kris helps me out by taking my hand and guiding it round to the small of her back where my fingers encounter a line of buttons. I begin unbuttoning, working my way up and tremble when my fingertips accidently brush the soft skin of her back, feeling the smooth, shallow valley of her spine.

I reach the final button at the back of the neck and pop it open. I swallow as I ease the dress from her shoulders, Kris aiding its smooth journey down her arms before she slips her hands out. The dress now hangs on her hips, revealing the pale, three-quarter cup bra she is wearing. Part of me wants desperately to pull the clothes from her body as fast as possible but I also know that I should make this as sensual as possible. I run my fingers gently down her sides and under the dress to ease it over her hips, allowing it to fall with a soft sound to the floor.

"My bra next, Suzie," she suggests and I reach around her. Our skin touches, stomach to stomach, thigh against thigh, and my pussy responds to the sensation. I am undressing a gorgeous passionate woman to make love to her and that thought is so arousing and exciting that my hands are trembling as I try to release the bra clip. I feel Kris's arms enfold me, "Relax, Suzie," she sooths and then her lips are on mine. I feel contentment flow through me as our tongues brush and, under my hands, her bra clip springs apart. She pushes me gently and I step back, taking the bra with me.

The bra falls forgotten from my hands as my gaze locks onto her breasts; they are wonderfully rounded with large, dark areoles at the centre of which are paler nipples that I can see growing and hardening before my eyes in the cool air. My mouth goes dry and I am filled with the overwhelming urge to suckle each perfect teat. "Yes, Suze, do it; please suck my tits," Kris asks urgently as if reading my thoughts and my head lowers. That soft, sweet spice scent is even stronger from her naked skin as my lips touch her left nipple. My tongue peeps out, the tip brushing her nipple. The next moment I have latched onto her, the whole aureole sucked into my mouth and I can feel the hard nub as I use my tongue to caress the sensitive tip and surrounding aureole. "Oh, good girl!" Kris praises.

My fingers find her other nipple and I squeeze and roll it in the way I do my own when I masturbate; after a short while I switch tits with my mouth and fingers, trying to arouse Kris as much as possible. On an impulse I flatten my tongue and lick right across her boob and I feel her give a little shiver so I begin licking both boobs all over, tasting her skin. At the same time I rest my hand on her stomach. Can I do this now or is it too soon? My hand edges downwards, my fingers brushing past her tummy button, and she does not tell me to stop or slow down.

I am almost shocked when my hand encounters that waistband of her panties; perhaps I should spend some time caressing her through the soft fabric but, fuck it, I want to touch her pussy, to feel my fingers inside another woman's cunt. I ease under the waistband and my fingers find themselves in her soft pubic hair. To my surprise I find that her pubes are just a small triangular patch and that lower down her vulva and outer lips are hairless. The feel of this smooth, slick skin is wonderful but her pussy is still my target.

Her cleft is hot and wet, the inner lips swollen with her arousal. I press my fingers in and her flesh yields and opens to receive me. "Oh wow," I whisper. It is... just wow; the feeling and the knowledge that I have penetrated this most intimate of places of another woman. My finger eases deeper as I explore her, Kris giving a soft grunt of enjoyment. I look into her eyes, alight with desire and affection, and slip a second finger in alongside the first and I begin to ease them back and forth.

"Oh Suze, your fingers feel so good in my cunt," Kris growls in a low voice and once again I find her crude language thrilling.

I pull my fingers from her. "I'm going to taste your cunt on my fingers," I tell her, "then pull your panties off you so I can finger fuck you and eat you till you cum in my mouth." I place my fingers, wet with her love juices, in my mouth and suck them. I like the taste of my pussy but hers is so much better: richer, fuller and sweeter. I close my eyes and feel a thrill pass through me like a spasm, almost a miniature orgasm. "So fuckin' good..." I mumble around the fingers.

"Oh, you wonderful girl, Suzie." I open my eyes and my hands are immediately in action, pushing her panties down. They have barely touched the floor when I grasp her hips and turn her before pushing her back onto the bed. She wants me to do this and, oh shit, do I want her! She laughs as she topples backwards, her head and shoulders landing amidst the coats piled on the bed. Instantly, I am on my knees, pushing her legs wide as my face comes close to her opening. The smell of her sex fills my nostrils as I inhale deeply, trying to calm and steady myself so as to give her the most pleasure I can.

In the dim room I can make out her open lips revealing her dark, inviting love passage. However, I do not dive in, sorely tempted as I am, but begin kissing the hairless outer labia, adding in little licks that allow me to fully enjoy the taste of her. I work inwards and now the licks and kisses dally with her inner labia. I don't know if every pussy tastes and feels quite so good but I know that I am addicted. When my tongue parts those crinkled, soft nether lips, running up to brush lightly over the slight, protruding bulge of her clit, Kris's words are music to my ears, "Oh, my goodness... Suzie you have a natural talent for this. Ooohhh mmmm."

I recall Kris's love making and gently insert my fingers once more inside her pussy, curling them as I try to find the place where she touched me, the G-spot. Then I feel it, spongy and slightly rough in contrast to the firm, wet smoothness all around, and begin gently rubbing. My mouth is open on her pussy as I work my tongue across and between her labial folds, slowly burrowing deeper. The taste of her fills my mouth and I hear sounds of pleasure escaping as Kris begins to gasp softly. The tempo of my fingers increases and my tongue varies from pushing deep inside her to lapping her clit. I purse my lips and suck briefly on the tender, sensitive bud, making Kris writhe beneath me. I back off, not wanting her to cum too quickly, nurturing her orgasm as she had mine.

However stimulating this is for Kris, it is also intensely arousing for me and my inner thighs are wet with the juices dribbling from my own sex. The unoccupied fingers of my left hand find employment rubbing and fingering my own clit and pussy.

I start again to lick her pussy and clit, adding in the little clitoris sucks that so stimulate her. Kris begins to move her hips in time with my efforts as her breathing is now coming in short, shallow gasps. I know that it will not take much more and my impatience gets the better of me as the tip of my tongue diddles her clit mercilessly. Her hands grab my head as she grinds her pussy into my mouth. I feel my fingers constricted as her internal muscles spasm and liquid fills my mouth! I swallow quickly but with each spasm there is more liquid and, try as I might, I cannot keep up. Her love fluid escapes my mouth to trickle and drip on my boobs, running down my body.

I feel my own climax nearing even as Kris's finally shudders to an end. Her fingers slip from my hair allowing me to kneel back on my haunches as my head tips backwards. I am breathless and my third orgasm of the evening crashes through me, leaving me gasping and too weak to move. Kris slithers bonelessly from the bed and we become a soft, warm puddle of tangled, satiated female flesh. Soft kisses and gentle caresses are exchanged as we both savour the post orgasmic glow.

I struggle to comprehend all that Kris has given me this evening but I know that she has healed much of the hurt of the past fortnight. "Thank you, thank you, thank you Kris, for everything this evening."

"Thank you, Suzie, for sharing your beautiful, wonderful body with me." Her words are sincere, I've no doubt, but Kris is special, she is Mother Christmas, after all; I suddenly realise that this may be the only time I love a woman for who else will be blind to what I look like?

"No, Kris, it's not beautiful; it's fat and horrible." A thought occurs to me and humourless laugh escapes my lips, "Emmy was right: I'm just a fat dyke." I feel tears prickling my eyes.

"Suzie, no, that's not who you are, I want you to understand..."

"I understand that if I'd been slim and beautiful Emmy might not have been revolted by me. Can you give me that for Christmas, a lovely, thin body?"

"No!" Kris's voice is firm and assertive. "Emily-Rose's problem was not what you look like but confusion and fear over her own sexuality, a fear and confusion I wanted to take from you. However," she continues mildly, "I don't need to give you a beautiful body: you have the power in you to give that to yourself. You know what to do."

"What? Eat less, no cakes or crisps, exercise more..."

"Yes, exactly. You can make the choices and become thinner, if you want, just as you have the choice to acknowledge or supress your sexuality."

"But I can't diet," I whinge like a child, "I try and I fail and I get bigger... and I get hated." Tears are flowing again. Kris sits up and looks down at me, compassion and care in her eyes.

"I can help you," she tells me gently, "but you will still have to do it; you will still have to make the right choices each day and every day, alright?" I nod and she reaches over to her dress where it lies on the floor; from it she takes out a length of thin cord and hands it to me. "Now, you're going to make yourself eight promises and you will bind each promise into a knot that you'll tie in the cord. You can then carry the cord or wear it as a bracelet as a reminder to yourself to keep those promises."

"Is it a magic spell?" I ask.

"Yes, I suppose it is. Now repeat each promise, repeat them and mean them as you tie each knot, okay?" I nod. "I promise myself to eat smaller portions." She says and I repeat it as I tie the knot. "I promise myself not to binge on food." I repeat and tie the second knot. "I promise myself to choose healthy food... I promise myself to enjoy regular exercise... to eat slowly and enjoy the food I eat... not to give up when there are setbacks... to let go of my insecurities and recognise my self-worth... to achieve and sustain a healthy weight." Each 'I promise myself...' is repeated and the knot tied carefully. At the end she takes the knotted cord and loops it around my wrist, tying it into a bracelet. "It won't happen overnight, Suzie, but I know you'll do it," and she kisses me on the lips.

"Thank you, Kris, for this, um... sorry for whining like that; not my finest moment and not fair after all you've given me this evening."

"I know it's been hard for you," she commiserates as she strokes my hair, "but take my gift and live your life in love and happiness." Her voice is soothing and I close my eyes. "I cannot promise that there won't be problems and challenges, that you won't face insults and discrimination because of your sexuality but I know that you are a wonderful, intelligent, strong, capable woman and a fantastic lover." I feel my cheeks redden under her praise. "Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year to you, Suzie my dear."

"Thank you, Mother Christmas," I murmur in reply. My eyes are heavy as the emotions of the evening and the lovemaking catch up with me.

My eyes open. "Kris?" I call but I know instinctively that I am alone once more. It crosses my mind that I have dreamt being visited by Mother Christmas who showed me what it is like to make love to a woman. However, it couldn't have been a dream: I am lying naked on the floor, though covered by a blanket; on my right wrist is a thin chord with eight knots tied into a bracelet, my promises to myself to eat properly, exercise and become slim; my skin carries her scent, not the heavy, feminine scent of her cum but the soft, sweet spice scent of her skin.

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,857 Followers